Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ - Religion (65) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ (212457 Views)

Biodun Fatoyinbo Was Rusticated At UNILORIN Over Cultism - Aliu Bolakale / You Are A Saint Through Christ. / Deliverance Through Speaking In Tongues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (109) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 10:31am On Aug 26, 2019
EnthronedbyGod:

My brother the devil will always look for one means or the other to fight when his works are being exposed, cos thats one of his greatest weaknesses.

Fully concur!

I already knew that he didn't like it, but as I said previously I didn't know the extent until I began to write a book that exposed him to a rare degree. And imagine that was not even in the public view yet like this oh, but come see reaction bro.

He is the biggest fool to think that those of us that have been taken through hell by God to prepare us for such a time as this, to destroy Satan's works would stop because of his reaction. It is only a motivation to even do more for he ain't even seen anything yet, and he's already complaining.

Let him wait, for the full scale destruction of his works is still loading.

God bless you bro as you continue to give him more reasons to complain.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by CaveAdullam: 10:32am On Aug 26, 2019
EnthronedbyGod:

I must tell you, that you put a big smile on my face with this response.

Wow, I love this with all my heart.

God bless
Right from the first day I started reading your testimonies I knew you were true. We might differ little in doctrines but doctrines can't blind my eyes from supporting truth based on my current scope of understanding. Even till today many still doubts the testimony of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, so there is no need bothering yourself about those who are unable to get it right even when they can test and prove you with the Holy Spirit and the Bible.

The tongue and teeth are lovers but one might offend the other based on some circumstances, pardon me if any of my response has been offensive, remember we are brothers.

Keep up with your good works sir.

Thanks.

God bless.

9 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 10:36am On Aug 26, 2019
If you think the devil is happy about the things I'm spilling here, then you're very ignorant of the devil.

2 nights ago at exactly 3:05am, a strange bird came crying at the window of where I was praying as I looked towards it, it flew away.

Last night 2 strange birds(12:45am & 2:45am) cried again, not too far from where I was, cos they couldn't come closer as I was awaiting them to call down fire upon them.

At exactly 2:10am I saw a battle in the spirit realm where an angel was battling with a fallen angel right where I was speaking in tongues.

9 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by MuttleyLaff: 10:39am On Aug 26, 2019
EnthronedbyGod:
If you think the devil is happy about the things I'm spilling here, then you're very ignorant of the devil.

2 nights ago at exactly 3:05am, a strange bird came crying at the window of where I was praying as I looked towards it, it flew away.

Last night 2 strange birds(12:45am & 2:45am) cried again, not too far from where I was, cos they couldn't come closer as I was awaiting them to call down fire upon them.

At exactly 2:10am I saw a battle in the spirit realm where an angel was battling with a fallen angel right where I was speaking in tongues.
Smh. Face palm

2 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 10:40am On Aug 26, 2019
CaveAdullam:
Right from the first day I started reading your testimonies I knew you were true. We might differ little in doctrines but doctrines can't blind my eyes from supporting truth based on my current scope of understanding. Even till today many still doubts the testimony of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, so there is no need bothering yourself about those who are unable to get it right even when they can test and prove you with the Holy Spirit and the Bible.

The tongue and teeth are lovers but one might offend the other based on some circumstances, pardon me if any of my response has been offensive, remember we are brothers.

Keep up with your good works sir.

Thanks.

God bless.

I was never angry with you, I was only feeling bad, cos I thought the devil succeeded in getting you, but thank God, he didn't.

God is working in my life daily to make me a better man in Christ and He uses everything both good and bad to train me up, so I see the hand of God in all things, whether good or bad.

God bless

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Rogersmith(m): 10:42am On Aug 26, 2019
EnthronedbyGod:
Keneth hagin a father to bishop Oyedopo wrote in one of his books( I think the triumphant church) about how Jesus appeared to him and started revealing a lot of secrets about demons and how they possess people, no one questioned that.

Morris cerullo wrote in one of his books, how the Holy Ghost taught him about the secrets of demons and how to overcome them, no one questioned him.

How can you overcome an enemy you know nothing about?

The kingdom of darkness knows a lot of things about Christians and that why so many Christians are oppressed , and yet Christians know nothing about them.
Very true.
Kenneth e Hagin captured those events in two of his books “I believe in vision “ and “the triumphant church”. In the The triumphant church he made an expository on demonic activities and pre adamic world...a good read I must say.
Bro EnthronedbyGod, continue your work we are learning.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by OCTAVO: 10:43am On Aug 26, 2019
Some people here are clueless... If you think it's all about knowing Christ, why not enter street and begin casting out devils? Have you ever conducted a successful deliverance before?? If you have not, there's more you need to know and learn!
If you have issues with what the OP is doing here, please unfollow!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by OkCornel(m): 10:44am On Aug 26, 2019
OCTAVO:
Some people here are clueless... If you think it's all about knowing Christ, why not enter street and begin casting out devils? Have you ever conducted a successful deliverance before?? If you have not, there's more you need to know and learn!

Well said!
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by wealthywiseman: 10:49am On Aug 26, 2019
EnthronedbyGod:
A lady contacted me through this forum and shared her problems with me. I counseled her by the grace of God and gave her some prayer points.

After everything a question was dropped in my heart and i asked her if she still prays her rosary and she said yes.

I told her she would have to give up the rosary if she wants the prayers to be effective, she told me she was sorry that she couldn't give up the rosary, that I should forget about the prayers.

I felt pity for her, rosary she had been praying for years that couldn't solve her problems and yet she still chose to stick to it.

So many are in bondage of the spirit of religion, but they don't know.

You're manipulative.

I pray the Rosary everyday and it's working for me.
I have experienced miracles while praying the Rosary. Millions of faithfuls have also encountered her intervention.

Mother Mary hears and answers our prayers.

What people lack is faith.

I pray the lady sticks to her faith and not heed to your manipulations.

You simply want to discredit the Catholic Church just the like others. And just like others, they retrace their steps back to the Catholic fold.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by MuttleyLaff: 10:51am On Aug 26, 2019
EnthronedbyGod, your faithful itching ears "viewers/readers discretion" junkie addicts, need you for their urgent next paranormal exposé fix dose. Hurry up, dont be keeping the customers "daa-daa ni" waiting nau for their next fix.
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by OkCornel(m): 10:59am On Aug 26, 2019
EnthronedbyGod:
Keneth hagin a father to bishop Oyedopo wrote in one of his books( I think the triumphant church) about how Jesus appeared to him and started revealing a lot of secrets about demons and how they possess people, no one questioned that.

Morris cerullo wrote in one of his books, how the Holy Ghost taught him about the secrets of demons and how to overcome them, no one questioned him.

How can you overcome an enemy you know nothing about?

The kingdom of darkness knows a lot of things about Christians and that why so many Christians are oppressed , and yet Christians know nothing about them.

I am waiting for them to call Kenneth Hagin and Morris Cerullo fraudsters and charlatans as well.
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 11:00am On Aug 26, 2019
OCTAVO:

Don't mind them, people who have never cast out one devil before will be boasting of how they know a God they only have Bible knowledge about.

People who have never laid hands on a sick person or trampled on snakes and scorpions will be boasting of how they are seated in heavenly places with Christ.

It is lack of knowledge that hinders a lot of ministers and instead of celebrating the grace of God on those He has bestowed such knowledge on so that they can tap into such grace, they'll be disparaging them and discouraging others.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 11:09am On Aug 26, 2019
I went for a crusade as a young Christian and saw the mighty works of God, at the end of the crusade the preacher told us to write 3 prayer points.

My number 1 prayer point- I wrote the name of some men of God whom I believed in the grace of God on their lives and I told God that I want a double portion of all their anointing so that He can use me to save the world

2- That God should make me a praying machine

3- That God should make me a walking and talking Bible.

6 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by MuttleyLaff: 11:11am On Aug 26, 2019
EnthronedbyGod:
Don't mind them, people who have never cast out one devil before will be boasting of how they know a God they only have Bible knowledge about.

People who have never laid hands on a sick person or trampled on snakes and scorpions will be boasting of how they are seated in heavenly places with Christ.

It is lack of knowledge that hinders a lot of ministers and instead of celebrating the grace of God on those He has bestowed such knowledge on so that they can tap into such grace, they'll be disparaging them and discouraging others.
Look at yourself nah, lokk at you nah, look at your fruits nah sf gangan. Is it not, all about this almost, 65 pages bagful of itching ears stuff, and of you talking exclusively and solely only of demons, demonic paraphilia, Satanic and demonic paraphernalia etcetera, huh? You're unapologetically promoting witchcraft and demonism, cleverly served as entertainment for the faithful itching ears

No one can type a thread of this sort, if not being possessed by some demon that can neither be resisted nor broken free from. Or maybe, from your performance so far, this is because, it is your calling and this is what God has called you to do and disseminate, but notice how you've left out parts about the spiritual consequences of religious/christian cultisms and deliverance from them through Jesus Christ, erhn. Religious/christian cults like, where pastors are telling their congregation to eat grass, drink petrol, commit mass suicide, pastors stepping on and kicking their congregation, pastors carried shoulder high in lifted up in the air chairs, pastors stepping on congregation to enter the church, congregation kneeling, men and women, right from the main road, as pastor enters the church premises, pastors bringing live snakes to church etcetera

If no one is being real with you, I will and I am. I think, I've mentioned that, this isnt personal. I am not attacking you. I dont really have it in for you. I dont hate you. What and all I have for you is love, and please dont doubt that I love you because it is one of the only things, you should be sure of, that I do.

I have called you a greater fool than I am, and that's because by your antecedents, it's true. In a strange and amusing way, I see you as a brother and a friend, but in this matter, I see the truth as a better friend.

Fyi, self-styled "Apostle of Jesus Christ" sir, I know the genesis of the thrill that in the beginning prompted you to start open this thread. Now unlike some, we dont have the need to blow our trumpets, push out chest and be talking about oneself or one's achievements and exploits.
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 11:13am On Aug 26, 2019
OkCornel:

Please come out plainly and tell us the OP feeding everyone with lies.

Kindly tell us why Jesus asked for the name of the demon that possessed a man before casting it out? Can you recall the story of the man possessed by a legion of demons casted into a herd of pigs nearby? Abi is that one a study of lies too?

Tell us why the Believers in the church of Thyatira and Pergamos were scolded in Revelation 2 in the first place.

If there's no spiritual warfare, kindly explain why Paul advised the Believers to gird themselves against the fiery darts of the evil one.

If you are full of unbelief in the OPs updates and the testimonies of others delivered on this thread, kindly hit the unfollow button.

Yes, there are many obvious lies here, thats if you know the scriptures.

Do you not yet understand?....how can the source of knowledge be asking for names?(He knows all)...He did so for people to believe, and they did when the multitude finally came out of the man and possessed the herd of swine.

Those churches fell for the viles (temptations) of the devil and God was angry with them.

I don't remember ever saying there's no spiritual warfare. I only said the truth alone can set us free.

Truly, I did unfollow but reasoned that to be unwise and cowardly as those who know truth must teach, especially in the face of lies. Also I made a promise to someone on the op's other thread to call out anything superfluous in any of his "revelations".....I like to keep my promise(s).

4 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 11:14am On Aug 26, 2019
After which I tore the prayer points.

That night I had an encounter when I was praying on my knees and I saw the heavens open.

A jar came down and immediately it was bent, oil started pouring on me, it went from my head to the sole of my feet.

After prayers I went to sleep and I saw myself reciting Isaiah 61 through out the dream.

This vision and recitation happened for 3 consecutive nights , after which God took total control of my life.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by OkCornel(m): 11:14am On Aug 26, 2019
EnthronedbyGod, please ride on with your updates.
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 11:20am On Aug 26, 2019
This is what strengthened me to fast for 8 years and its this same grace that made it possible for me to read the Bible more than 100 times from Genesis to revelation in my first 10 years as a Christian.

The hand of God was and is still so mighty upon me that demonic agents run just by my looking at them alone, even without opening my mouth.

I read a book on Babalola and saw his prayer life, I cried out to God again for more grace and my prayer life took another turn entirely.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by OkCornel(m): 11:21am On Aug 26, 2019
michaelkaroh:

Yes, there are many obvious lies here, thats if you know the scriptures.

Do you not yet understand?....how can the source of knowledge be asking for names?(He knows all)...He did so for people to believe, and they did when the multitude finally came out of the man and possessed the herd of swine.

And God is continually exposing the works of darkness too for this generation to believe in His power. Chikena. Perhaps the OP, Kenneth Hagin, Morris Cerullo, Dr. Rebecca Brown and numerous other deliverance ministers should be regarded as charlatans and fraudsters too.

The testimonies of those delivered on this thread should be waved off as lies too hmmm??

michaelkaroh:

Those churches fell for the viles (temptations) of the devil and God was angry with them.
Exactly, the ignorance, naivety and tolerance for works of darkness of those believers in the church of Pergamos and Thyatira made them fall for the wiles of the Devil. The tricks of the evil one is exposed here for all to see, and it's sad you're kicking against it.

michaelkaroh:

I don't remember ever saying there's no spiritual warfare. I only said the truth alone can set us free.

And how do you overcome in a warfare when one is ignorant of the wiles of the devil like the believers in Pergamos and Thyatira were? Abi those believers did not believe in Jesus for them to overcome?

michaelkaroh:

Truly, I did unfollow but reasoned that to be unwise and cowardly as those who know truth must teach, especially in the face of lies. Also I made a promise to someone on the op's other thread to call out anything superfluous in any of his "revelations".....I like to keep my promise(s).

Smh... this is just like the atheists who do not believe in God's existence, but still parole about on the religious section heckling theists.

The TRUTH will always vindicate itself with the passage of time, rather than the opinions of men.

1 Like

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 11:27am On Aug 26, 2019
This is why I tell people that God made me 90% , and men still had impact in my life in one way or another.

I don't antagonise genuine grace when I see one. I embrace it with all my heart, that's why I mentioned the name of some men of God who are genuine in this thread, cos I have great respect for them.

The truth is that grace and anointing is very contagious, but you can't tap into a grace you despise , this is the gospel truth.

Will continue my witchcraft expose at night.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 11:35am On Aug 26, 2019
OkCornel:

And God is continually exposing the works of darkness too for this generation to believe in His power. Chikena. Perhaps the OP, Kenneth Hagin, Morris Cerullo, Dr. Rebecca Brown and numerous other deliverance ministers should be regarded as charlatans and fraudsters too.

The testimonies of those delivered on this thread should be waved off as lies too hmmm??

Exactly, the ignorance, naivety and tolerance for works of darkness of those believers in the church of Pergamos and Thyatira made them fall for the wiles of the Devil. The tricks of the evil one is exposed here for all to see, and it's sad you're kicking against it.

And how do you overcome in a warfare when one is ignorant of the wiles of the devil like the believers in Pergamos and Thyatira were? Abi those believers did not believe in Jesus for them to overcome?

Smh... this is just like the atheists who do not believe in God's existence, but still parole about on the religious thread heckling theists.

The TRUTH will always vindicate itself with the passage of time, rather than the opinions of men.

The majority of these "pastors" are actually wolves leading the sheep. Do you not know the many scandalous controversies sorrounding them?....
It would do you good to research these men.

1 Like

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by OkCornel(m): 11:39am On Aug 26, 2019
michaelkaroh:

The majority of these "pastors" are actually wolves leading the sheep. Do you not know the many scandalous controversies sorrounding them?....
It would do you good to research these men.

Lol...and there are no genuine ones used by the Holy Spirit to expose the works of darkness and make a shame of them abi?

Wehdone...

1 Like

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by MuttleyLaff: 11:42am On Aug 26, 2019
EnthronedbyGod:
This is why I tell people that God made me 90% , and men still had impact in my life in one way or another.

I don't antagonise genuine grace when I see one. I embrace it with all my heart, that's why I mentioned the name of some men of God who are genuine in this thread, cos I have great respect for them.

The truth is that grace and anointing is very contagious, but you can't tap into a grace you despise , this is the gospel truth.

Will continue my witchcraft expose at night.
Rhetorics. Sophistry and empty talk that is intended to impress with. You can fool all the people some of the time and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.

Do you serve popcorn when you continue your witchcraft exposé at night?
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 11:45am On Aug 26, 2019
OkCornel:

Lol...and there are no genuine ones used by the Holy Spirit to expose the works of darkness and make a shame of them abi?

Wehdone...

Please name one genuine popular pastor and I will state their many blasphemies here.

1 Like

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by OkCornel(m): 11:48am On Aug 26, 2019
michaelkaroh:

Please name one genuine popular pastor and I will state their many blasphemies here.

Jack Coe?
Williams J Seymour?
Charles Parham?
Kathryn Khulman?
Kenneth Hagin?
John G Lake?
Benson Idahosa?

Poju Oyemade?
Sam Adeyemi?
Mike Okonkwo?
Andrew Wommack?
Rabbi Kirt Schneider?
Sahdu Selvaraj?

Start with these ones and accuse them one by one of blasphemy and heresies...

At the rate you're going, you'll only believe in your "iburu" Jesus from Enugu state...

1 Like

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by CaveAdullam: 11:54am On Aug 26, 2019
michaelkaroh:

Blasphemy detective I hail o.

3 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by OkCornel(m): 11:55am On Aug 26, 2019
CaveAdullam:

I just dey look the guy... lol

1 Like

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by CaveAdullam: 12:12pm On Aug 26, 2019
michaelkaroh:

Joshua Selman Nimmak

David Oyedepo.

E. A Adeboye.

Paul Enenche.

Moses Alu.

Chris Oyakhilome.

D. K Olukoya.

Arome Osayi.

Gideon Odoma.

Vladimir Savchuk.

Andres Bonni.

Gene Kim.

Wale Ajayi.

Please tell us how they have blasphemed based on your own observations and not what does bloggers are putting on their sites.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by MuttleyLaff: 12:13pm On Aug 26, 2019
CaveAdullam:
Nwanne, if there exists a celebrated witchcraft detective and self acclaimed demonologist of the highest caliber on this thread, then what's wrong or the matter with equally having a present blasphemy detective, erhn?

CaveAdullam:
Joshua Selman Nimmak

David Oyedepo.

E. A Adeboye.

Paul Enenche.

Moses Alu.

Chris Oyakhilome.

D. K Olukoya.

Arome Osayi.

Gideon Odoma.

Vladimir Savchuk.

Andres Bonni.

Gene Kim.

Wale Ojo.

Please tell us how they have blasphemed based on your own observations and not what does bloggers are putting on their sites.
Nwanne, have you not heard, never tickle a sleeping dragon, hmm? Dont rock and shake a table with unbalanced legs and that's standing on unlevelled floor.
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by OkCornel(m): 12:22pm On Aug 26, 2019
Isn't it interesting to see how the motive of the doubters and derailers is gradually unfolding and revealing itself on this thread?

Now we'll hear there are no longer genuine men of God cheesy cheesy cheesy

See how they will use "perceived" flaws of people doing the work of the LORD to claim they are fake men.

Perhaps Peter might be a fake as well, he denied Jesus three times, and Paul also called him out on his hypocritical attitude in the book of Galatians chapter 2. Smh undecided

3 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 12:50pm On Aug 26, 2019
OkCornel:

Jack Coe?
Williams J Seymour?
Charles Parham?
Kathryn Khulman?
Kenneth Hagin?
John G Lake?
Benson Idahosa?

Poju Oyemade?
Sam Adeyemi?
Mike Okonkwo?

Start with these ones and accuse them one by one of blasphemy and heresies...

At the rate you're going, you'll only believe in your Jesus from Enugu state...

I couldn't find any information on the teachings of the older men except for Hagin. I base my judgement solely on the teachings and lifestyle of ministers.

Now see what Hagin reportedly said in one of his tapes-
“Some of these Christians tried to tell me, ‘Well, now maybe God didn’t do it. But now He permitted it and He’s got some purpose in all of that.’ I said, ‘If you’re that kind of God–Me a little innocent baby–If you’re that kind of God I’d rather go to Hell than to be with you! And I meant every word of it! And I still mean it!” (Ken Hagin, “You Can Have What You Say,” Tape from his ministry) Here we find Kenneth speaking about being born with a deformed heart and being sick when he was young. He is saying that if God would allow a Christian to be sick then he would rather go to Hell than to be a God of that kind.-------- [ James 1:12-14 King James Version (KJV)
12 Blessed is the man that endureth temptation: for when he is tried, he shall receive the crown of life, which the Lord hath promised to them that love him.

13 Let no man say when he is tempted, I am tempted of God: for God cannot be tempted with evil, neither tempteth he any man:]

He [Jesus] tasted spiritual death for every man. And His spirit and inner men went to hell in my place. Can’t you see that? Physical death wouldn’t remove your sins. He’s tasted death for every man. He’s talking about tasting spiritual death.” (Ken Hagin, “How Jesus Obtained His Name.”)------ [God's spirit went to hell?, the physical blood of Jesus couldn't cleanse sins?, God died spiritually?...such insult.]

The trouble with us is that we’ve preached a ‘cross’ religion, and we need to preach a ‘throne’ religion. By that I mean that people have thought they were supposed to remain at the cross. Some have received the baptism in the Holy Spirit, have backed up to the cross, and have stayed there ever since…The cross is actually a place of defeat, whereas the Resurrection is a place of triumph. When you preach the cross, you’re preaching death, and you leave people in death.” (Ken Hagin, “The Believer’s Authority,” page 16. Second Edition 1986)------- [Matt 16:24Then Jesus told his disciples, “If anyone would come after me, let him deny himself and take up his cross and follow me. 25 For whoever would save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for my sake will find it, 1corth 15:31 I die daily, I protest by your glory, brethren, which I have in Christ Jesus our Lord--to serve God is to die daily]
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 12:54pm On Aug 26, 2019
CaveAdullam:
Lol
You for relax first na

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (109) (Reply)

Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist / Post Yoruba Christian Hymns Here / Pastor Chris And T.b Joshua Are Satanic. (pst Chris Is A White Demon)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.