Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,679 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:57 PM

Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ - Religion (97) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ (211433 Views)

Biodun Fatoyinbo Was Rusticated At UNILORIN Over Cultism - Aliu Bolakale / You Are A Saint Through Christ. / Deliverance Through Speaking In Tongues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (109) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by enthronedbyGod1: 8:17pm On Sep 21, 2021
Apostle Babalolas revival caused a lot of problem in the Satanic Realm and got the attention of the hierarchy.
A meeting was summoned by the church of Satan supervised by Lucifer in 1936 and they sought inroads into Africa, although they had a strong witchcraft presence, they believed Africa was going to be a problem for them hence the emergency meeting.
The evil mighty four were summoned ( evil spiritual brigades) - Principalities( headed by raum) , powers ( headed by moloch) , rulers of darkness ( headed by ahiab) , wickedness in high places ( headed by Azazel) .
The evil mighty four were commanded to summon a world witchcraft conference , cos they believed the only way they could conquer Africa was through witchcraft due to the strong presence of witchcraft in Africa and the little education we had then.
This conference was held in the spiritual airspace of Saudia Arabia and supervised by the middle East witches association in February 1936. The world witches conference lasted for 7 days as against the 5 days stipulated in the world witches alliance constitution written in 1920.
They were told to recruit more deadly witches and demons into the kingdom and to make prearranged marriages with church members in Africa. This assignment was given to the Principalities and powers, which they carried out with little or no result. For 20 years they worked assiduously recruiting members , however despite all their efforts they couldn't stop the fast growing church in Africa.

6 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by enthronedbyGod1: 8:40pm On Sep 21, 2021
In December 1958 another conference was summoned, cos they knew in the spirit realm that the man who had been a great obstacle to them was about to leave the earth.
By January 4 1959 the assignment of destabilising Africa was taken from the Principalities and powers and given to the marine witchcraft kingdom with concentration on the church. They were told to concentrate only on the church.
For 3 years they patiently mapped out the strategy to use against the Church of Christ.
By 1964 all manner of afflictions as weapons were made and deposited in shelshak ( name of the marine witchcraft kingdom armoury). Two powerful demons from the marine witchcraft world
named Jezebel and adrat were given the assignment to supervise these attacks.
The spirit of Jezebel in question can manifest in more than 100 ways. The spirit has 101 appearances to be precise.

Some of the destructive weapons used against the church are :
1- Deceit ( signs - lying, flattery, delusion, false doctrine, e.t.c)!
2- jealousy ( signs - betrayal, spite, judgemental spirit, cruelty, suspicious attitude,e.t.c)
3- Confusion/ Unbelief and spirit of doubt ( signs - suspicious attitude, apprehension, skeptic , distraction, lack of commitment, hatred for the truth, e.t.c)
4- Bitterness and resentment ( signs - hatred, anger, violence, presumption, grumbling and murmuring,e.t.c)
5- Rejection ( signs - addiction, compulsion, loneliness, seeking acceptance always , e.t.c)
6- Religiosity ( signs- knowledge bereft of love, spiritual blindness, taking grace for granted, hypocrisy, spiritual emptiness,e.t.c)
7- Pride - ( signs - self righteousness,self centred, ungrateful, spiritual adultery, materialistic,e.t.c)
8- independence / divorce ( signs - selfish ambition, always giving excuses, withdrawal wilful, aloof,e.t.c).
9- Traditionalism
10- Compromise.

These are some of the weapons that's been used by the church of Satan through the marine witchcraft kingdom against the church.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by enthronedbyGod1: 8:58pm On Sep 21, 2021
There is a very big library in the headquarters of the marine witchcraft kingdom, so many records are in that library. Some of the records in that library are dated as far back as 300AD , some even BC.
Records of families that have faithfully served Lucifer from generation to generation. Records of kingdoms that have submitted to the lordship of Satan. Records of cults that have existed long before cults like freemasonry and co. In these records there are symbols and signs that's been passed from generation to generation. These records compiled together is what's currently known as the Satanic book of rituals. It is from these records that most of these western cults got most of the signs and symbols they use, Some of these signs and symbols are also in the Vatican ( St Peter's Basilica which was built before the formation of freemasonry).
There are also records known as evil record books, were names of generals in God's kingdom are written and strategies mapped out to pull them down. They also have evil record books in different witchcraft kingdoms for people living around the territory were the kingdom is located.

The devil and his kingdom keeps on mapping out strategy and evolving daily, looking for ways to bring down God's people but he keeps failing and would keep failing till Christ comes.

I just felt I should share very little on the church of Satan and the witchcraft kingdom.

PS - Though I spoke against the Pope in an earlier post, I have nothing against the Catholic church, the first prophecy that was spoken to me as a grown up adult was by a Catholic sister so I have nothing against the Catholic church, for I believe there are Christians everywhere. However the Bible says if the foundation be destroyed what can the righteous do.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Neddstark: 7:15am On Sep 23, 2021
Baba EnthronedbyGod1. This your messsages are extremely deep. Thanks for choosing to share with charity and not demanding a dime. Today I pray for your ministry to prosper and the good Lord to uphold you. Your voice is needed in these times.. Shalom

7 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Daninya33: 10:54am On Sep 23, 2021
Powerful and Deep Revelations.
God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by enthronedbyGod1: 12:22pm On Sep 26, 2021
Neddstark:
Today I pray for your ministry to prosper and the good Lord to uphold you. Your voice is needed in these times.. Shalom

Amen
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by enthronedbyGod1: 12:39pm On Sep 26, 2021
It's come to my knowledge that some people aren't really happy about the way I handled the last guy that tried to counter the things I said. If you're among such people I'd like to apologize about that.

I'm not a man given to arguments especially when I speak from a place of conviction, cos I've come to realise that it genders strife and I've been warned by the Spirit to avoid strife at all cost, that's why I normally tell people after 1 or 2 replies that I wouldn't entertain their comments again on a particular issue and this is why I discard things contrary to my conviction. This is also why I advice people to live by the Spirits leading cos when you hear from God you'd not give in to any contrary voice be it man or spirit.

Lastly I've always made it clear that I'd not always say things that please people, cos my purpose in life is to please God. If by chance I please you while trying to please God, glory to God, but if I displease you when doing so , then I'm sorry in advance. I'm a bond slave of Christ as I normally say and would do Christ's bid even if it'd cost my life. At the last day I'd give account to God for every word I uttered and not man, so if you were unhappy I called out the Pope, I'm sorry about that, but I can't do anything against the truth but for the truth.

If the manner I go about saying these things seem offensive to you , instead of picking offence, kindly pray to God to give me more wisdom in the way I go about it. I'm not above prayers and no one is above it.

Blessed are those who wouldn't be offended by my words and actions.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by enthronedbyGod1: 12:49pm On Sep 26, 2021
I had a conversation with the Spirit when I made a post that had to do with eternity and the book of life some months back and the conversation was about false prophets.

I got worried and asked God why He allows Christians get deceived by false prophets and He gave me few answers which I'd like to share here.

I'm not so much of a good writer so bear with my writings.

3 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by annyplenty(m): 1:10pm On Sep 26, 2021
enthronedbyGod1:
I had a conversation with the Spirit when I made a post that had to do with eternity and the book of life some months back and the conversation was about false prophets.

I got worried and asked God why He allows Christians get deceived by false prophets and He gave me few answers which I'd like to share here.

I'm not so much of a good writer so bear with my writings.

conversation with which Spirit?
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by enthronedbyGod1: 2:05pm On Sep 26, 2021
Me : Why do you allow Christians get deceived by false prophets.

Holy Spirit : The scriptures can't be broken

Me : I don't understand

Holy Spirit : People get deceived because they want to be deceived and because they refuse to study scriptures.

Me: Confused state

Holy Spirit: The scriptures can't be broken, I said in scriptures that false prophets and false Christ's shall arise and deceive even the elect. When the elect refuse to pattern their life according to scriptures and my leading, they'd fall into deception. My words has to be magnified above all.
Psalm 138: 2b thou hast magnified thy word above all thy name.

Me - prayed harder and asked for clarification

Holy Spirit- E.g A Christian walks into a church to see a pastor, he's told to pay before he can be given a form to fill, after filling the form , he waits for the pastor. After prayers, he's told to buy anointed oil or water or handkerchief at an exorbitant price because it's been blessed by the minister. The pastor makes merchandise and perverts my work. After much money from these, he uses philanthropy to cover it up and members begin to praise him, because they've sold their birthright for a plate of food.
Son, did you see any of this in the new testament.

Me - No

Holy Spirit- you can now see they want to be deceived because they want to. The signs are always there, but they close their eyes to the truth of scriptures and come seeking revelations from me when the scriptures has said it all.

Me - so what of those that have revelations that these false prophets are from you.

Holy Spirit- That's why I told you the scriptures can't be broken, when people come to me with an idol in their heart , they'd get answers based on that idol in their heart from seducing spirits and think it's from me.
Ezekiel 14: 3 Son of man, these men have set up their idols in their heart, and put the stumbling block of their iniquity before their face: should I be enquired of at all by them?
4 Therefore speak unto them, and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Every man of the house of Israel that sets up his idols in his heart, and puts the stumbling block of his iniquity before his face, and cometh to the prophet; I the LORD will answer him that comes according to the multitude of his idols.

Me- What of those difficult to detect.

Holy Spirit- This is where I step in to guide believers, but unfortunately most times, Christians don't listen to me cos they've refused to crucify the flesh and it's lusts. They always expect me to speak in a certain way. I don't impose myself on anyone , those that want to be led by me would be led by me if they seek me with sincerity of heart.

This is the little discourse I had. It's important that we as Christians have a personal relationship with the Holy Spirit. You don't have to be a minister to hear from the Spirit. He says draw nigh to Him and He'd draw nigh to you. Start that relationship today by studying the word and praying daily. His voice is in that Bible you've refused to open.
It's not enough to join a living church, how many minutes/ hours do you pray daily ?
How many chapters/ verses of the Bible do you read daily?
Have you obeyed the last instruction given to you by the Holy Spirit? You've not obeyed the last one and you're expecting more of God.
It's okay to always seek to hear the voice of God, but be careful so you don't end up hearing demons and think it's God. The scriptures are there to guide you.
You can't ask the Holy Spirit to lead you and still want to dictate the terms. He has to be the driver.

We are in trying times, if the devil and his agents stay awake all night to device means to capture the elect, what are you doing sleeping all night, 7 days a week, 4 weeks a month without praying at all. The revival you're seeking starts from you, you can not revive others when you live a lukewarm life.

I don't know if this helps or makes sense to anyone, I just felt I should share.
I'd still continue my previous expose.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Omotakins(m): 3:04pm On Sep 26, 2021
enthronedbyGod1:
It's come to my knowledge that some people aren't really happy about the way I handled the last guy that tried to counter the things I said. If you're among such people I'd like to apologize about that.

I'm not a man given to arguments especially when I speak from a place of conviction, cos I've come to realise that it genders strife and I've been warned by the Spirit to avoid strife at all cost, that's why I normally tell people after 1 or 2 replies that I wouldn't entertain their comments again on a particular issue and this is why I discard things contrary to my conviction. This is also why I advice people to live by the Spirits leading cos when you hear from God you'd not give in to any contrary voice be it man or spirit.

Lastly I've always made it clear that I'd not always say things that please people, cos my purpose in life is to please God. If by chance I please you while trying to please God, glory to God, but if I displease you when doing so , then I'm sorry in advance. I'm a bond slave of Christ as I normally say and would do Christ's bid even if it'd cost my life. At the last day I'd give account to God for every word I uttered and not man, so if you were unhappy I called out the Pope, I'm sorry about that, but I can't do anything against the truth but for the truth.

If the manner I go about saying these things seem offensive to you , instead of picking offence, kindly pray to God to give me more wisdom in the way I go about it. I'm not above prayers and no one is above it.

Blessed are those who wouldn't be offended by my words and actions.
@EnthronedbyGod1, you really are a good example. I call you what I call you because that's what you are to me. If God is pleased with what you say or do, you don't need any man's validation or opinion. Let God alone be true. Any one who feels agitated or troubled by your divinely inspired, true and wholistic submission should rather go to God in prayer for confirmation. Keep soaring under the wings of the Almighty God.

2 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by annyplenty(m): 3:58pm On Sep 26, 2021
enthronedbyGod1:

Holy Spirit : People get deceived because they want to be deceived and because they refuse to study scriptures.

Holy Spirit: The scriptures can't be broken, I said in scriptures that false prophets and false Christ's shall arise and deceive even the elect. When the elect refuse to pattern their life according to scriptures and my leading, they'd fall into deception. My words has to be magnified above all.

Holy Spirit- E.g A Christian walks into a church to see a pastor, he's told to pay before he can be given a form to fill, after filling the form , he waits for the pastor. After prayers, he's told to buy anointed oil or water or handkerchief at an exorbitant price because it's been blessed by the minister. The pastor makes merchandise and perverts my work. After much money from these, he uses philanthropy to cover it up and members begin to praise him, because they've sold their birthright for a plate of food.

Me - No

Holy Spirit- you can now see they want to be deceived because they want to. The signs are always there, but they close their eyes to the truth of scriptures and come seeking revelations from me when the scriptures has said it all.

Me - so what of those that have revelations that these false prophets are from you.

Holy Spirit- That's why I told you the scriptures can't be broken, when people come to me with an idol in their heart , they'd get answers based on that idol in their heart from seducing spirits and think it's from me.
Ezekiel 14: 3 Son of man, these men have set up their idols in their heart, and put the stumbling block of their iniquity before their face: should I be enquired of at all by them?
4 Therefore speak unto them, and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Every man of the house of Israel that sets up his idols in his heart, and puts the stumbling block of his iniquity before his face, and cometh to the prophet; I the LORD will answer him that comes according to the multitude of his idols.

Holy Spirit- This is where I step in to guide believers, but unfortunately most times, Christians don't listen to me cos they've refused to crucify the flesh and it's lusts. They always expect me to speak in a certain way. I don't impose myself on anyone , those that want to be led by me would be led by me if they seek me with sincerity of heart.

This is the little discourse I had. It's important that we as Christians have a personal relationship with the Holy Spirit. You don't have to be a minister to hear from the Spirit. He says draw nigh to Him and He'd draw nigh to you. Start that relationship today by studying the word and praying daily. His voice is in that Bible you've refused to open.
It's not enough to join a living church, how many minutes/ hours do you pray daily ?
Have you obeyed the last instruction given to you by the Holy Spirit? You've not obeyed the last one and you're expecting more of God.
It's okay to always seek to hear the voice of God, but be careful so you don't end up hearing demons and think it's God. The scriptures are there to guide you.
You can't ask the Holy Spirit to lead you and still want to dictate the terms. He has to be the driver.

We are in trying times, if the devil and his agents stay awake all night to device means to capture the elect, what are you doing sleeping all night, 7 days a week, 4 weeks a month without praying at all. The revival you're seeking starts from you, you can not revive others when you live a lukewarm life.

I don't know if this helps or makes sense to anyone, I just felt I should share.

I pray we will not fall into delusion in Jesus name

3 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by azammi(m): 8:15pm On Sep 26, 2021
enthronedbyGod1:

Me - No

[/b]Ezekiel 14: 3 Son of man, these men have set up their idols in their heart, and put the stumbling block of their iniquity before their face: should I be enquired of at all by them?[b]

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by azammi(m): 8:16pm On Sep 26, 2021
enthronedbyGod1:

Me - No

[/b]Ezekiel 14: 3 Son of man, these men have set up their idols in their heart, and put the stumbling block of their iniquity before their face: should I be enquired of at all by them?[b]

please can you explain the bolded more
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Hismasterpiece(m): 11:12pm On Sep 27, 2021

I have most of these things documented cos I wanted to write a book on these things, there are so many other things both in satanism and cultism but I might not say most of them. I only decided to post some here cos of the post I came across.
Not everyone read books, so I feel it's cool posting them here.

I got them from (1)- Experience,(2)- Revelation,(3)- I'm a deliverance minister, (4)- From members of the cults I mentioned and from the ones I belonged.

How experienced are you in the ministry of deliverance?
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by tomtween1(m): 11:18pm On Sep 28, 2021
Praaaaaise the lord!!!

It all started here so I am going to give my testimony here also. All you'd read are true and nothing but the truth and this testimony is to glorify God for His goodness and mercy.

Weeks ago, I was totally confused and I had a dream which I posted here and my dream was interpreted by the Op. I decided to send him a pm which he responded to.

I narrated all my ordeals and all the sad events going on in my life about not having a job, not getting things right and how that things aren't just working. He asked if I've asked God for directions, he led me in some direction seeking prayers (gave me prayer points) with fasting. He promised to join me in the prayers (a beautiful heart he has)...

On the second day, I had a dream which was clear and gave me directions. I told him and he said the dream was clear and truely, 2 days later, the dream played out before my very eyes. Someone called me to please teach both himself and his younger brother a skill I have learnt; and this was what I dreamt about. I was super happy.

I had also told him about how my corper khaki uniform went missing for over 3 years and how I have been searching for it all these years.
Mysteriously, this uniform disappeared from our room where I kept it. Whenever I get angry and I am in town, I just go and search for it but I never realized that physical anger doesn't solve spiritual problems.
Both my siblings and parents have searched and searched for years too but couldn't find it. My parents took it serious after a minister told them that that missing khaki is a stumbling block to my progress in life.

After I narrated this to op via his mail, he led me through additional prayers while he also prayed for me on his own. After 2 days, my mum first called and my dad later called both excited that they've found my corper khaki clothes complete set. They said it is well iron, arranged and packaged. In my dad's words," it wasn't even hidden, who said God does not exist"

This is a big deal to both myself and family members and indeed this is the hand of God
at work.
It could have been found in a very tight corner and I'll say maybe I've not been searching well but in this case, it was in the open so that I'll know that angels put them there.
I'm genuinely happy. Like I told the Op through mail, this really reminds me of Saul and prophet Samuel in the Bible. All glory and honor to God.

May God alone be praised!!!!

This is my testimony!!!

God works wonders and He still has genuine servant of His of which the Op is one...

Thank you and God bless you

14 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by enthronedbyGod1: 9:37pm On Oct 01, 2021
annyplenty:

I pray we will not fall into delusion in Jesus name

Amen
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by enthronedbyGod1: 9:54pm On Oct 01, 2021
azammi:
please can you explain the bolded more

Idol - Anything worshipped that isn't the Almighty God, be it angel , spirit, human or non living objects.
Idol- Something loved so much that makes you consistently disobey God and close your eyes to the truth even when it's staring at you.
Idol - Something that you are greatly devoted to even though it consistently hinders your walk with God. It could be anything ( sports, Pastor, wife, husband, e.t.c ) anything at all. Note the word consistent meaning any of the aforementioned things aren't bad but when they always and continuously stand in the way of your walk with God then it's becomes an idol and a stumbling block. It might not even be something sinful but when that thing continuously takes you away from God then it's gradually becoming an idol and a stumbling block.

Stumbling block- An obstacle - something that impedes progress.

The passage says they've set it up in their hearts meaning these things have been erected in the heart of so many believers and as long as these things are in the heart they'd never hear the true voice of God. These obstacles and objects of great devotion makes people hear either their own thoughts or voices of seducing spirits and think it's God speaking to them.

7 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by enthronedbyGod1: 9:59pm On Oct 01, 2021
Hismasterpiece:

How experienced are you in the ministry of deliverance?

We know and prophesy in part. No man knows it all. If you have any questions as regards deliverance you can ask. If It's something I know I'd answer , if I don't I'd defer you to someone else, moreover I believe there are others on this thread that would have a knowledge of what you seek answers to, if I don't have an answer for you

7 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by enthronedbyGod1: 10:17pm On Oct 01, 2021
I always knew there were witchcraft agents on nairaland but I never heard the word nairaland witches till last night while praying. I guess the little I said got to them. The Holy Spirit told me that nairaland witches have gathered against me and vowed to bring me down ( lol). I want them to understand that the mirror they keep using to try to invoke me would keep shattering till they get tired of me.
I'm unstoppable. I can't even stop myself cos God is the one on the driving seat , how then do these small witches and wizards on nairaland think they'd be able to stop me ( hahaha). If evil mighty occultic men and human ritualists couldn't stop me how do these small witches on nairaland think they would.
I know they are seeing this post , that's actually why I made it to make them realise I'm aware of their every move.

John 8: 29 - And He that sent me is with me: the Father hath not left me alone; for I do always those things that please him.

Isaiah 41 : 11 Behold, all they that were incensed against thee shall be ashamed and confounded: they shall be as nothing; and they that strive with thee shall perish.
12 Thou shalt seek them, and shalt not find them, even them that contended with thee: they that war against thee shall be as nothing, and as a thing of nought.

May God bless all those who openly or secretly prayed and keep praying for me in Jesus Amen.

18 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Hismasterpiece(m): 1:25am On Oct 02, 2021
enthronedbyGod1:

We know and prophesy in part. No man knows it all. If you have any questions as regards deliverance you can ask. If It's something I know I'd answer , if I don't I'd defer you to someone else, moreover I believe there are others on this thread that would have a knowledge of what you seek answers to, if I don't have an answer for you

Can you tell me of any successful deliverance you have conducted in the past?
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Omotakins(m): 1:35pm On Oct 02, 2021
Hismasterpiece:

Hmmmn!
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Omotakins(m): 1:48pm On Oct 02, 2021
enthronedbyGod1:
I always knew there were witchcraft agents on nairaland but I never heard the word nairaland witches till last night while praying. I guess the little I said got to them. The Holy Spirit told me that nairaland witches have gathered against me and vowed to bring me down ( lol). I want them to understand that the mirror they keep using to try to invoke me would keep shattering till they get tired of me.
I'm unstoppable. I can't even stop myself cos God is the one on the driving seat , how then do these small witches and wizards on nairaland think they'd be able to stop me ( hahaha). If evil mighty occultic men and human ritualists couldn't stop me how do these small witches on nairaland think they would.
I know they are seeing this post , that's actually why I made it to make them realise I'm aware of their every move.

John 8: 29 - And He that sent me is with me: the Father hath not left me alone; for I do always those things that please him.

Isaiah 41 : 11 Behold, all they that were incensed against thee shall be ashamed and confounded: they shall be as nothing; and they that strive with thee shall perish.
12 Thou shalt seek them, and shalt not find them, even them that contended with thee: they that war against thee shall be as nothing, and as a thing of nought.

May God bless all those who openly or secretly prayed and keep praying for me in Jesus Amen.
Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that's in you than he that's in the world for whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith(1 John 4:5)

2 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by enthronedbyGod1: 10:01pm On Oct 02, 2021
Hismasterpiece:

Smiles.
There's nothing special about conducting deliverance, in fact every born again Christian who knows his place in Christ should be able to cast out devils, even though there are people with special graces for it.
Jesus told His disciples in Mark 16: 17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;
18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

According to the words of Christ above every Christian should be able to cast out devils, the first proof of your Salvation according to that scripture is the ability to cast out devils. ( 17- they shall cast out devils). That doesn't mean you should go laying hands on anyone. There's nothing so special about deliverance, however not everyone is called into that ministry, cos certain gifts of the Spirit are required to successfully serve in the ministry of deliverance ( gift of faith and the gifts of revelation- word of knowledge, word of wisdom, discerning of spirits ) , with these gifts the deliverance ministry becomes so easy.

I became a minister at 24+yrs ( 3 months before my 25th birthday) and was posted to a village with heavy witchcraft presence. I went to visit a senior pastor one day and in my presence he conducted deliverance on someone. The next day I was stirred up in my spirit and asked the few members ( I had only about 5 then, though they later grew to a multitude) to bring people with demonic problems ( lol), it was a step of faith. A demonic oppressed lady came for deliverance that day, as I looked at her, I didn't know what to do, I just remembered what I saw the pastor do. I placed my hands on her head and commanded the spirit to come out more than once, along the line, I heard the voice of the Holy Spirit ( I was so shocked that day) , He didn't only tell me the foundation of her problem ( word of knowledge), but He also opened my eyes into the spirit realm ( discerning of spirits) and showed me everything about the spirit. Armed with the knowledge given to me by the Holy Spirit and the gift of faith stirring deep in me, I commanded the spirit to come out once again in the name of Jesus. The lady fell on the floor, wiggling till the demon came out of her.

I can remember one of my daughters in Christ saw me cast out devils from someone, the next time I wasn't around she decided to try herself, the demon spoke through the lady she was trying to deliver and warned her never to try it again ( lol) . the demon even appeared to her in the dream warning her the second time. Thank God she's grown in Christ now and can't be intimidated by demons again.

PS- Don't go laying hands on people indiscriminately so you don't end up inheriting the spirit in them ( transference of spirits). If you've never conducted deliverance on anyone before, it's always advisable to fast and pray before trying, and don't lay hands on them except you're led by the Holy Spirit to do so. Also the more scriptures you have inside you, the easier it is. ( Living word- study the word till it comes alive in your spirit man ).
Lastly make sure the devil has nothing against you, by way of sinful habits before doing so.

11 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by enthronedbyGod1: 10:16pm On Oct 02, 2021
Beware of unfriendly friends, not everyone that smiles at you loves you.
Not everyone that gives you gifts does it out of love.
Stay away from yahoo boys, they are evil. The love of money has driven these guys to do terrible things. As a Christian even if your brother is into Yahoo please don't collect gifts from him, cos you might be ignorantly selling your destiny without knowing. Also collecting gifts from him makes you a partaker of his sins, cos you can't say you didn't know he was a fraudster.
The days are evil and young boys are doing unbelievable things to get money. A lot of girls who date these guys are just walking corpses without knowing. Human rituals is real and doesn't necessarily have to be sacrificing people and using their private parts or decapitating them. It could be taking people's glory , it could be taking people's future spouses, it could be sacrificing people's unborn children, it comes in different forms. Would share 2 stories later God willing. I just dealt with one that has to do with a nairaland guy. I'd share the story later.

11 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by azammi(m): 10:37pm On Oct 02, 2021
Pls do share so we can learn from it
enthronedbyGod1:
Stay away from yahoo boys, they are evil. The love of money has driven these guys to do terrible things. As a Christian even if your brother is into Yahoo please don't collect gifts from him, cos you might be ignorantly selling your destiny without knowing. Also collecting gifts from him makes you a partaker of his sins, cos you can't say you didn't know he was a fraudster.
The days are evil and young boys are doing unbelievable things to get money. A lot of girls who date these guys are just walking corpses without knowing. Human rituals is real and doesn't necessarily have to be sacrificing people and using their private parts or decapitating them. It could be taking people's glory , it could be taking people's future spouses, it could be sacrificing people's unborn children, it comes in different forms. Would share 2 stories later God willing. I just dealt with one that has to do with a nairaland guy. I'd share the story later.
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Hismasterpiece(m): 1:04pm On Oct 03, 2021
enthronedbyGod1:

Smiles.
There's nothing special about conducting deliverance, in fact every born again Christian who knows his place in Christ should be able to cast out devils, even though there are people with special graces for it.
Jesus told His disciples in Mark 16: 17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;
18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

According to the words of Christ above every Christian should be able to cast out devils, the first proof of your Salvation according to that scripture is the ability to cast out devils. ( 17- they shall cast out devils). That doesn't mean you should go laying hands on anyone. There's nothing so special about deliverance, however not everyone is called into that ministry, cos certain gifts of the Spirit are required to successfully serve in the ministry of deliverance ( gift of faith and the gifts of revelation- word of knowledge, word of wisdom, discerning of spirits ) , with these gifts the deliverance ministry becomes so easy.

I became a minister at 24+yrs ( 3 months before my 25th birthday) and was posted to a village with heavy witchcraft presence. I went to visit a senior pastor one day and in my presence he conducted deliverance on someone. The next day I was stirred up in my spirit and asked the few members ( I had only about 5 then, though they later grew to a multitude) to bring people with demonic problems ( lol), it was a step of faith. A demonic oppressed lady came for deliverance that day, as I looked at her, I didn't know what to do, I just remembered what I saw the pastor do. I placed my hands on her head and commanded the spirit to come out more than once, along the line, I heard the voice of the Holy Spirit ( I was so shocked that day) , He didn't only tell me the foundation of her problem ( word of knowledge), but He also opened my eyes into the spirit realm ( discerning of spirits) and showed me everything about the spirit. Armed with the knowledge given to me by the Holy Spirit and the gift of faith stirring deep in me, I commanded the spirit to come out once again in the name of Jesus. The lady fell on the floor, wiggling till the demon came out of her.

I can remember one of my daughters in Christ saw me cast out devils from someone, the next time I wasn't around she decided to try herself, the demon spoke through the lady she was trying to deliver and warned her never to try it again ( lol) . the demon even appeared to her in the dream warning her the second time. Thank God she's grown in Christ now and can't be intimidated by demons again.

PS- Don't go laying hands on people indiscriminately so you don't end up inheriting the spirit in them ( transference of spirits). If you've never conducted deliverance on anyone before, it's always advisable to fast and pray before trying, and don't lay hands on them except you're led by the Holy Spirit to do so. Also the more scriptures you have inside you, the easier it is. ( Living word- study the word till it comes alive in your spirit man ).
Lastly make sure the devil has nothing against you, by way of sinful habits before doing so.

You said you were posted to a village. What church do you minster under?

Also, where are you based? I know of someone who resides in Lagos that needs deliverance ministry. Please help.
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Hismasterpiece(m): 1:07pm On Oct 03, 2021
enthronedbyGod1:

Smiles.

Please sir kindly shed more light on this particular case. What exactly did the Spirit tell you about the woman? What was the foundation of her problem? What did He show you about the evil spirit? Also, how were you sure it was the Spirit speaking to you and you had heard from the Spirit?

Please sir i need more understanding.
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by enthronedbyGod1: 9:09pm On Oct 03, 2021
Hismasterpiece:

You said you were posted to a village. What church do you minster under?

Also, where are you based? I know of someone who resides in Lagos that needs deliverance ministry. Please help.

The answers to these questions you asked wouldn't edify you, so I wouldn't answer them.
I'd only answer questions that'd help you grow in faith , knowing my location or the church I first pastored wouldn't add anything to you.
There are deliverance ministries everywhere in Lagos, the person can walk into any of them as long as Christ is the chief corner stone.

5 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by enthronedbyGod1: 9:23pm On Oct 03, 2021
Hismasterpiece:

Also, how were you sure it was the Spirit speaking to you and you had heard from the Spirit?

Please sir i need more understanding.

Same way l know the voice of my earthly father is same way I know when my heavenly father speaks to me. The Holy Spirit dwells in your spirit, when He speaks, His still small voice comes from your spirit man.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 6:16pm On Oct 04, 2021
enthronedbyGod1:
We await your story sir. But sir is it all yahoo that do ritual or look for people's glory to use?.. because I know most of them are super promiscuous with ladies especially young ones. But some seem to be good and generous tho. Many questions I want to ask but let me wait until you post the stories
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Hismasterpiece(m): 9:10pm On Oct 04, 2021
enthronedbyGod1:

The answers to these questions you asked wouldn't edify you, so I wouldn't answer them.
I'd only answer questions that'd help you grow in faith , knowing my location or the church I first pastored wouldn't add anything to you.
There are deliverance ministries everywhere in Lagos, the person can walk into any of them as long as Christ is the chief corner stone.

Could you give me the location of anyone in lagos or ibadan? Or could you conduct the deliverance yourself?

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (109) (Reply)

The Doctrine Of The Ufos / Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist / Post Yoruba Christian Hymns Here

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 210
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.