Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,685 members, 7,820,388 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Ghanaian Media Is It Again.......demonising Nigerians - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ghanaian Media Is It Again.......demonising Nigerians (5979 Views)

See What A Ghanaian Said About Buhari On Twitter, Nigerians React / Picture Of A Soldier Crying Been Circulated On Social Media Is Fake / IGP Ibrahim Idris: 'Social Media Is A Technology For The Criminally Minded' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Media Is It Again.......demonising Nigerians by PetroDollax: 9:02pm On Jun 19, 2019
Very typically foolish nigerian. Do you know the army General who led ECOMOG into Liberia? Go and find out, dummy

Tell Dangote to change Nigeria’s current title as the country with the most poor people first. grin Dangote cannot change Nigeria’s poverty story, but want to change that of Ghana, a country with fewer poor people grin your head correct so? grin

Rossikk:

Name ONE operation led by Ghanaian troops in the history of ECOMOG. Just.....ONE.

Dangote alone can sponsor conflict in your tiny village country with his spare change. Or maybe Otedola. We don't even need to use national funds.
Re: Ghanaian Media Is It Again.......demonising Nigerians by Rossikk(m): 9:07pm On Jun 19, 2019
PetroDollax:

Tell me one country in the world where Nigerians are welcomed? cheesy grin grin

There is no country on earth that overtly ''welcomes'' foreign visitors or immigrants. I've no idea what you're talking about. Do Europeans hold some sort of 'welcome parade' for Ghanaians when they touch down in Europe or something? Last time i checked they were throwing Ghanaians into buses for deportation:

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/nov/14/kweku-adoboli-rogue-trader-ubs-deported-ghana-heathrow

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Media Is It Again.......demonising Nigerians by PetroDollax: 9:10pm On Jun 19, 2019
Talking crass crap, as usual. Tell me, why are nigerians hated all over the world? They are problem everywhere.

Rossikk:

There is no country on earth that overtly ''welcomes'' foreign visitors or immigrants. I've no idea what you're talking about. Do Europeans hold some sort of 'welcome parade' for Ghanaians when they touch down in Europe or something? Last time i checked they were hurling them into buses for deportation:

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/nov/14/kweku-adoboli-rogue-trader-ubs-deported-ghana-heathrow
Re: Ghanaian Media Is It Again.......demonising Nigerians by Rossikk(m): 9:15pm On Jun 19, 2019
PetroDollax:
Very typically foolish nigerian. Do you know the army General who led ECOMOG into Liberia? Go and find out, dummy

I said TROOPS, not some figurehead armchair general sitting in airconditioned offices.. Each country in ECOMOG sent batallions to Liberia and Sierra Leone. The troops from each country fought battles, EXCEPT Ghanaian troops, who ran away at the sound of mortar.

Tell Dangote to change Nigeria’s current title as the country with the most poor people first. grin Dangote cannot change Nigeria’s poverty story, but want to change that if Ghana, a country with fewer poor people grin your head correct so? grin

Nigeria may have the ''most poor people''. But it also has the ''most rich people'' and the ''highest number of middle class people'' in Africa, probably twenty times more than Ghana's.

Who said Dangote was going to ''fix'' your country? That's not what colonialists do. They exploit your country, and that is what we'll do after we invade you, using Dangote's spare change.

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Media Is It Again.......demonising Nigerians by Rossikk(m): 9:22pm On Jun 19, 2019
PetroDollax:
Talking crass crap, as usual. Tell me, why are nigerians hated all over the world? They are problem everywhere.

Nigerians are LOVED all over the world. Go on Youtube. Read the comments on the pages by WORLD FANS of Nigerian music and film. Davido, Wizkid, Runtown, Burna Boy, Mr Eazy, P Square, Tiwa Savage, Tekno, Duncan Mighty et al.... THE WORLD LOVES NIGERIA. Davido's song, FALL, has over 120 MILLION views on YouTube. Clubs and radio stations in the USA, UK, Canada, Europe, Asia, and the Caribbean are all pumping Naija music.

Nigerian music has taken over the whole world.

Ghana? Who knows you? Little village.

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Media Is It Again.......demonising Nigerians by PetroDollax: 9:30pm On Jun 19, 2019
Stop talking trash. You don’t know anything about ecomog in Liberia so stop talking like a fool. There is a lot I can tell you about ecomog in Liberia that your lying nigerian press has not told you. I was part of the Ghana group led by General Quaynor. You Nigerians were scheming to take over ecomog leadership from day one. We knew the shenanigans that went on. The Nigerians knew the Monrovia landing was going to be difficult and didn’t want to show face when our troops landed. Do you know the level of resistance the Ghanaian advance group faced before they landed at the Monrovia port? Some of you Nigerians talk without sense. Human lives were lost and it took the Ghanain soldiers some hours to dislodge Taylor ‘s men for ecomog troops to enter Monrovia port. That was an operation conducted by Ghanaian troops and you are talking foolishly like you can even throw a catapult.

Ghanaian soldiers are some of the best trained. They have featured in UN missions all over the world, the last I checked boko haram were chasing your troops. You Nigerians are just pathetic ediots

Rossikk:

I said TROOPS, not some figurehead armchair general sitting in airconditioned offices.. Each country in ECOMOG sent batallions to Liberia and Sierra Leone. The troops from each country fought battles, EXCEPT Ghanaian troops, who ran away at the sound of mortar.

Nigeria may have the ''most poor people''. But it also has the ''most rich people'' and the ''highest number of middle class people'' in Africa, probably twenty times more than Ghana's.

Who said Dangote was going to ''fix'' your country? That's not what colonialists do. They exploit your country, and that is what we'll do after we invade you, using Dangote's spare change.
Re: Ghanaian Media Is It Again.......demonising Nigerians by PetroDollax: 9:33pm On Jun 19, 2019
Poverty nko? You can play all the music in the world. But who wants to listen to music when they are poor and can’t even food to buy food? Who listens to music when they eat from dustbins? grin grin grin

Rossikk:

Nigerians are LOVED all over the world. Go on Youtube. Read the comments on the pages by WORLD FANS of Nigerian music and film. Davido, Wizkid, Runtown, Burna Boy, Mr Eazy, P Square, Tiwa Savage, Tekno, Duncan Mighty et al.... THE WORLD LOVES NIGERIA. Davido's song, FALL, has over 120 MILLION views on YouTube. Clubs and radio stations in the USA, UK, Canada, Europe, Asia, and the Caribbean are all pumping Naija music.

Nigerian music has taken over the whole world.

Ghana? Who knows you? Little village.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Media Is It Again.......demonising Nigerians by Guestlander: 10:12pm On Jun 19, 2019
PetroDollax:
Why will any sample person take a country that is the world capital of poverty seriously? Why will anyone take a country whose illiterate president is still searching for his primary school certificate? Fuckeduppedness what is life expectancy in that zoo? How many hours of electricity do you get in a day? grin how many Nigerians have real jobs? I am not talking about kidnappings, baby factories, armed robbers, prostitutes, ritual murders, boko haram, militants grin how many Nigerians have access to quality health care? Nigeria is a fvcking joke grin it is a dirty, smelly sh1thole grin inhabited by desperately poor people who can’t even think like sane people grin if Nigerians can think like normal people, there will be a revolution in that sh1thole today today grin you are allowing your leaders to get away with murder and then you people in desperation are just carrying yourselves all over the world and constituting a nuisance, complete nuisance grin

You seem very versed in Nigerian affairs and politics while I don't give a rat's ass about what is going on in Ghana.
Who the hell do you think you are telling Nigerians what to do about their country? Just enjoy your kenke and keep quiet.

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Media Is It Again.......demonising Nigerians by Guestlander: 10:17pm On Jun 19, 2019
PetroDollax:

Tell Dangote to change Nigeria’s current title as the country with the most poor people first. grin Dangote cannot change Nigeria’s poverty story, but want to change that of Ghana, a country with fewer poor people grin your head correct so? grin

But Dangote can buy half of Ghana and still have some money left.
Re: Ghanaian Media Is It Again.......demonising Nigerians by Just30: 10:37pm On Jun 19, 2019
Guestlander:

But Dangote can buy half of Ghana and still have some money left.
Dangote is just a front for Indian and Lebanese money laundering activities
Re: Ghanaian Media Is It Again.......demonising Nigerians by Just30: 11:13pm On Jun 19, 2019
Rossikk:
Who is your child, you ugly devil? You trained who? Where? Lying will get you nowhere. Liberia and Sierra Leone were saved by Nigerian troops while Ghana soldiers' job was to prepare food and wash uniforms. Name ONE operation you led there. That's a direct challenge.
see this ignoramus

You are a toddler

Ask Buhari who trained him
Ask all your leaders of old where they were trained grin grin grin

crazy people.

The first troops to arrive in Monrovia were Ghanaian soldiers
They mounted check Points BEFORE and after the West Point Bridge
they Mounted Check points after the Bridge to Sinkor and Broadstreet
mounted check points before entering Sinkor and on broadstreet.

They mounted Check points before New Kru Town and fought the Rebels there by securing the entire Monrovia

crazy children always want to comment on thing they know nothing about.
Nigeria soldiers were always ambushed and they have to hand over their arms to the rebels.
Re: Ghanaian Media Is It Again.......demonising Nigerians by Just30: 11:14pm On Jun 19, 2019
xelly:

If anyone is convicted of crime, the person should face the law and not to label everyone as criminal.
they are all going to face the law
Re: Ghanaian Media Is It Again.......demonising Nigerians by Guestlander: 12:25am On Jun 20, 2019
Just30:
Dangote is just a front for Indian and Lebanese money laundering activities

You must know Dangote more than 180 million Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Media Is It Again.......demonising Nigerians by Just30: 12:53am On Jun 20, 2019
Guestlander:

You must know Dangote more than 180 million Nigerians.
only few Nigerians know Dangote

the 200 million Nigerians have no idea who he is
Re: Ghanaian Media Is It Again.......demonising Nigerians by xelly: 8:01am On Jun 20, 2019
Just30:
they are all going to face the law

What's the attachment of their crime with Nigerians? Should we label Ghana with the crimes committed in Nigeria by some Ghanaians?
Re: Ghanaian Media Is It Again.......demonising Nigerians by Just30: 3:15pm On Jun 20, 2019
xelly:

What's the attachment of their crime with Nigerians? Should we label Ghana with the crimes committed in Nigeria by some Ghanaians?

is that not what is done ?
when a Ghanaian is caught, dont you report that a Ghanaian committed the crime?

what will you do when 3 heinous crimes are committed by Ghanaian each day for two weeks continous?
Re: Ghanaian Media Is It Again.......demonising Nigerians by xelly: 5:55am On Jun 21, 2019
Just30:
is that not what is done ?
when a Ghanaian is caught, dont you report that a Ghanaian committed the crime?

what will you do when 3 heinous crimes are committed by Ghanaian each day for two weeks continous?

Get the offenders and make them face the law. Your contra can report them to Nigeria authority.
Re: Ghanaian Media Is It Again.......demonising Nigerians by Just30: 5:24pm On Jun 21, 2019
xelly:

Get the offenders and make them face the law. Your contra can report them to Nigeria authority.

apart from the ones who have runned to Nigeria, i thnik we have them all

innocent Nigerians have not been targeted but the demographics Nigeria is like what the middle eastern man is to an American.
Re: Ghanaian Media Is It Again.......demonising Nigerians by xelly: 7:53pm On Jun 21, 2019
Just30:
apart from the ones who have runned to Nigeria, i thnik we have them all

innocent Nigerians have not been targeted[b] but the demographics Nigeria is like what the middle eastern man is to an American.[/b]

Makes no sense. If I meet you anywhere in the world, you are a human and I can associate with you without minding your race, country and language. For Africa to be like this to African, it is unfortunate. Well, I think it has to do with illiteracy. If you ask me, sincerely speaking, there's no reason for all the rancour.

Africa should rise, not by fighting or ill feelings but to cherish and respect each other.
Re: Ghanaian Media Is It Again.......demonising Nigerians by Just30: 7:27pm On Jun 22, 2019
xelly:

Makes no sense. If I meet you anywhere in the world, you are a human and I can associate with you without minding your race, country and language. For Africa to be like this to African, it is unfortunate. Well, I think it has to do with illiteracy. If you ask me, sincerely speaking, there's no reason for all the rancour.

Africa should rise, not by fighting or ill feelings but to cherish and respect each other.
Sometimes it is good to look inward to find your problems.
To be cherished and respected, we must first respect ourselves.
Re: Ghanaian Media Is It Again.......demonising Nigerians by xelly: 4:48am On Jun 23, 2019
Just30:
Sometimes it is good to look inward to find your problems.
To be cherished and respected, we must first respect ourselves.

The best way is to talk down on Nigerians or destroy their businesses in Ghana not minding what prospective investors lookout for.

You have started this I your country, I pray you don't draw attention of Nigerians to that. The ripple effect of your action will not be good for Africa growth and development.

Like I said, illiteracy remain the cause of all the rancour.
Re: Ghanaian Media Is It Again.......demonising Nigerians by samorobo: 12:13am On Jun 29, 2019
You know I have come to understand that most ghanians are ignorant and plain stupid, for instance you would hear some silly idiots shout poverty when these fools barely knows that an average Nigerian is richer. According to imf latest report ghana is poorer than Nigeria when you look at the gdp per capita but this ignorant fools would come here and lunch the poverty song so they can convince their burnt asses that they are better. Let me educate you plain illiterate, nigeria being the world poverty capital is based in lagging economies. A situation where your population grows more than its economy. Nigerians population growth should be about 2.5% while we grew by 2.38 as gdp last year which was even forcasted by imf to be less than 1.9% .This year forcast for our Gdp is expected to be 2.2% by imf but we are making plans to hit 2.7% and above this just as we did last year by defying imf incompetent predictions. Thanks to the president for announcing his plans to lift 100 million people out of poverty in 10 years so let's see our this year runs out. But ghanians I want to know how you are better is it in terms of infastructure or by placing strategic economic infastructure. Did your silly asses know we have an sgr that connects abuja to kaduna, and before the end of these year we would getting new ones ( Lagos-Ibadan, lagos-abeokuta) .This year alone nigeria was announced to be the no1 african country investing most in infastructure. The sgr connecting lagos to calabar is costing us $12bn and we have some many more.All of this are connected to special economic zones (SEz) which are being put in place in each individual state/city you even know how much it takes to build an sgr that would even run for 10km/hr how much more what we are building. Try connecting tema to accra and see your country run bankrupt. Lekki deepseaport will commence operation this year and according to international report it is the largest deepseaport in africa and would add $560bn to nigeria's economy and that not all because a bigger deepseaport than that has commenced construction in lagos and uyo with of uyo expected to.be completed in two years time
Re: Ghanaian Media Is It Again.......demonising Nigerians by Just30: 12:08pm On Jun 29, 2019
samorobo:
You know I have come to understand that most ghanians are ignorant and plain stupid, for instance you would hear some silly idiots shout poverty when these fools barely knows that an average Nigerian is richer. According to imf latest report ghana is poorer than Nigeria when you look at the gdp per capita but this ignorant fools would come here and lunch the poverty song so they can convince their burnt asses that they are better. Let me educate you plain illiterate, nigeria being the world poverty capital is based in lagging economies. A situation where your population grows more than its economy. Nigerians population growth should be about 2.5% while we grew by 2.38 as gdp last year which was even forcasted by imf to be less than 1.9% .This year forcast for our Gdp is expected to be 2.2% by imf but we are making plans to hit 2.7% and above this just as we did last year by defying imf incompetent predictions. Thanks to the president for announcing his plans to lift 100 million people out of poverty in 10 years so let's see our this year runs out. But ghanians I want to know how you are better is it in terms of infastructure or by placing strategic economic infastructure. Did your silly asses know we have an sgr that connects abuja to kaduna, and before the end of these year we would getting new ones ( Lagos-Ibadan, lagos-abeokuta) .This year alone nigeria was announced to be the no1 african country investing most in infastructure. The sgr connecting lagos to calabar is costing us $12bn and we have some many more.All of this are connected to special economic zones (SEz) which are being put in place in each individual state/city you even know how much it takes to build an sgr that would even run for 10km/hr how much more what we are building. Try connecting tema to accra and see your country run bankrupt. Lekki deepseaport will commence operation this year and according to international report it is the largest deepseaport in africa and would add $560bn to nigeria's economy and that not all because a bigger deepseaport than that has commenced construction in lagos and uyo with of uyo expected to.be completed in two years time
did you even read the IMF report?

cause in there, they told you that your country is one of the poorest in west africa.
your country is heading for bankruptcy
Re: Ghanaian Media Is It Again.......demonising Nigerians by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jun 29, 2019
samorobo:
My friend that not even all let me use the north west as an example it has the highest poverty rate in Nigeria but it 48% of it population that are living in poverty meaning 62 % are above poverty level so compere that percentages population with the whole of Ghana and see difference besides the whole world knows Nigeria and the likes of India,China, etc are heading a super power way a title given to countries that have worked super hard and pass challenges most countries can't even handle if the whole african continent should be developed Nigeria and the likes of Egypt would be super powers while Ghana,south Africa,Kenya will be more of the likes of those European countries that have even high hdi and GDP per capita than the USA but very weak
Re: Ghanaian Media Is It Again.......demonising Nigerians by ZzZzzzzzzzzzzzz: 11:08am On Oct 26, 2019
Rossikk:

yawwwnnnnnnnnnnnnn........zzzzzzzzzz............Who knows you? Nonentity.
'
'
'
FAMOUS GHANAIAN VLOGGER WODE MAYA VISITS NIGERIA AND SAYS ''I LOVE THIS COUNTRY!!!''

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxwqq8PJGPQ&t=3s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTfTvInxznk
hi I got your mention

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Behold Your *69* Year Old New President From 2023 / CVR: Nigerians Sue INEC Over Incomplete Registration / Pdp Appears To Be Popular In The South West ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.