Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,865 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Ghanaian Media Is It Again.......demonising Nigerians - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ghanaian Media Is It Again.......demonising Nigerians (5985 Views)

See What A Ghanaian Said About Buhari On Twitter, Nigerians React / Picture Of A Soldier Crying Been Circulated On Social Media Is Fake / IGP Ibrahim Idris: 'Social Media Is A Technology For The Criminally Minded' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Media Is It Again.......demonising Nigerians by Just30: 8:03pm On Jun 18, 2019
legitnow:

Ur Ghanaian brothers here are allowed into all areas of work and life with no restriction.

We will surely teach them a lesson, since u are not bothered.

U will watch live on youtube though, wat we do to dem. loll
none of them will be affected because they will thrive even in Ghana
make sure you dont fall to your own laws

when we start send 5 million Nigerians home, you'll feel the heat
Re: Ghanaian Media Is It Again.......demonising Nigerians by ebonyking: 8:06pm On Jun 18, 2019
.. officially the population of Nigeria is put at 200 million which is over times plus, when compared to Ghana which is put 29 - 30 million

The land mass alone is about 5 times bigger, when compared to Ghana and much more when compared with either Togo or Benin.

Population demographics state that in about 5 black West Africans, you will get 1 - 2 Nigerian

So what does this mean?

The case is simple. Nigerians is almost certain to get a share in any major issue globally whether it's good or bad

However may I remind United States of America (USA) is so big that it can swallow up Nigeria 3 times over has a statistics that at least 2 persons is murdered every day(may be more) in a gun related violence, with states of Detroit and California having the highest occurence.

I have heard or read anything anywhere in the world that tends portray USA, citizens as gun carrying gangsters or something like that.

...but in West Africa, it's different.
(make I end am here, for now)

5 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Media Is It Again.......demonising Nigerians by legitnow: 8:06pm On Jun 18, 2019
Just30:
none of them will be affected because they will thrive even in Ghana
make sure you dont fall to your own laws

when we start send 5 million Nigerians home, you'll feel the heat

Sharap! Wat is Ghana population dat u are sending 5million home.

U are so daft and illiterate.

It is funny.

Under-developed, third world country like Ghana. lmao.

5 million indeed.

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Media Is It Again.......demonising Nigerians by Just30: 8:07pm On Jun 18, 2019
legitnow:

Sharap! Wat is Ghana population dat u are sending 5million home.

U are so daft and illiterate.

It is funny.

Under-developed, third world country like Ghana. lmao.

5 million indeed.
grin grin grin

are you asking me
ask your brothers why they are in Ghana

currently that is how many of your people are here
Re: Ghanaian Media Is It Again.......demonising Nigerians by legitnow: 8:08pm On Jun 18, 2019
Just30:
grin grin grin

are you asking me
ask your brothers why they are in Ghana

currently that is how many of your people are here

See statistic and history and know your onions.

We have more of u here and any more nonsense, u will have their graphics on youtube for your viewing pleasure. iranu!

Ghana expelled 100,000 foreigners — mostly Nigerians — in 1969 and Nigeria banished 1.2 million Ghanaians in the 1980s. Right now more than 1 million Nigerians live in Ghana, which has a total population of 23 million, according to the Nigerian High Commission here in Accra.7 Jun 2009

Take note, we have not published the number of Ghanaians but I guarantee u, dem go reach over 3 million to 5 million Ghanaians here in Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Media Is It Again.......demonising Nigerians by ba7man(m): 8:13pm On Jun 18, 2019
South Africans, Ghanians, Indians, Malaysians etc all complain about Nigerians.

We really need to do some soul searching.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Media Is It Again.......demonising Nigerians by legitnow: 8:15pm On Jun 18, 2019
ba7man:
South Africans, Ghanians, Indians, Malaysians etc all complain about Nigerians.

We really need to do some soul searching.

People complain about immigration everywhere but that is not the problem.

People are meant to move around as they have always done for millions of years.

Let dem complain but dont try anything else, we will punish them.

4 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Media Is It Again.......demonising Nigerians by Just30: 8:20pm On Jun 18, 2019
legitnow:

See statistic and history and know your onions.

We have more of u here and any more nonsense, u will have their graphics on youtube for your viewing pleasure. iranu!

Ghana expelled 100,000 foreigners — mostly Nigerians — in 1969 and Nigeria banished 1.2 million Ghanaians in the 1980s. Right now more than 1 million Nigerians live in Ghana, which has a total population of 23 million, according to the Nigerian High Commission here in Accra.7 Jun 2009

Take note, we have not published the number of Ghanaians but I guarantee u, dem go reach over 3 million to 5 million Ghanaians here in Nigeria.
whatever makes you sleep at night
Re: Ghanaian Media Is It Again.......demonising Nigerians by Lionessza6(f): 8:22pm On Jun 18, 2019
legitnow:

People complain about immigration everywhere but that is not the problem.

People are meant to move around as they have always done for millions of years.

Let dem complain but dont try anything else, we will punish them.

Like what?
Re: Ghanaian Media Is It Again.......demonising Nigerians by legitnow: 8:23pm On Jun 18, 2019
Just30:

U want to dispute a well documented historical data or the recent publication by the Nigeria High Commission on the number of its citizen in Ghana?

U should be worried that they are not placing the spot light on Ghana, but soon they will.

Ur brothers and sisters here, think they are Nigerians becos we dont discriminate or mistreat them.

But as u know, like turning a light switch, that can change between the blink of an eye.

4 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Media Is It Again.......demonising Nigerians by lakesidepapa(m): 8:48pm On Jun 18, 2019
legitnow:

U want to dispute a well documented historical data or the recent publication by the Nigeria High Commission on the number of its citizen in Ghana?

U should be worried that they are not placing the spot light on Ghana, but soon they will.

Ur brothers and sisters here, think they are Nigerians becos we dont discriminate or mistreat them.

But as u know, like turning a light switch, that can change between the blink of an eye.

Ghanians in Nigeria are feeling at home and some of them that were born here are claiming Nigerian due to the place of their birth. I live with three Ghanians in my Compound(In a low city of Osogbo of low economic rate for that matter, do u know how many ghanians are in high economic cities in Nigeria?) and we are like brothers, We don't discriminate and no form of racism from both ends, or threat policy from Nigeria government on African foreigners but reverse is the case from the Ghanian government to Nigerians in Ghana, They should continue till we get to the wall....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Media Is It Again.......demonising Nigerians by Just30: 8:48pm On Jun 18, 2019
legitnow:

like i said

Ive seen too many mad Nigerians for today
Re: Ghanaian Media Is It Again.......demonising Nigerians by legitnow: 8:51pm On Jun 18, 2019
lakesidepapa:

Ghanians in Nigeria are feeling at home and some of them that were born here are claiming Nigerian due to the place of their birth. I live with three Ghanians in my Compound(In a low city of Osogbo of low economic rate for that matter, do u know how many ghanians are in high economic cities in Nigeria?) and we are like brothers, We don't discriminate and no form of racism from both ends, or threat policy from Nigeria government on African foreigners but reverse is the case from the Ghanian government to Nigerians in Ghana, They should continue till we get to the wall....

BLACK PEOPLE HAVE A LOW IQ. TO BE HONEST, THEY DONT HAVE SENSE. (COMMON SENSE)

GO TO GHANA AND SEE THE LEVEL OF INTOLERANCE AND HATE ON A FELLOW HUMAN BEING BECOS OF NIGERIA NATIONALITY THE BRITISH CREATED.

U DONT NEED TO TELL ME ABOUT GHANAIANS IN NIGERIA.

MY MATHS TEACHER IN SECONDARY SCHOOL WAS GHANANIAN, ASANTE MAN.

THE GIRL THAT SAT NEXT TO ME IN CLASS WAS GHANAIAN TOO.

SO I KNOW THEY ARE EVERYWHERE IN LAGOS AND OTHER CITIES.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Media Is It Again.......demonising Nigerians by Nanatrendy(f): 8:52pm On Jun 18, 2019
So if a crime is comitment by a nigerian national the media shouldn't mention the name and nationality of the criminal because his country men will be upset? Isn't this the practice worldwide? are names of suspects not disclosed in the media? bullshit
Re: Ghanaian Media Is It Again.......demonising Nigerians by legitnow: 8:56pm On Jun 18, 2019
Nanatrendy:
So if a crime is comitment by a nigerian national the media shouldn't mention the name and nationality of the criminal because his country men will be upset? Isn't this the practice worldwide are names of suspects not disclosed in the media. Bullshit

Ghanaians commit crime here.

Togo going around killing Nigerians over fake news today, commit crime here in Nigeria but we do not encourage hate against their country.

U other Africans are really doing ur best to drag us out after u lot and soon we will.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/10/togolese-rapes-sodomises-6-minors-in-lagos/

https://punchng.com/police-reveal-how-togolese-cook-killed-credit-switch-chairman/

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Media Is It Again.......demonising Nigerians by legitnow: 8:57pm On Jun 18, 2019
Crime dont have nationality.

so dumb
Re: Ghanaian Media Is It Again.......demonising Nigerians by lakesidepapa(m): 9:07pm On Jun 18, 2019
Nanatrendy:
So if a crime is comitment by a nigerian national the media shouldn't mention the name and nationality of the criminal because his country men will be upset? Isn't this the practice worldwide? are names of suspects not disclosed in the media? bullshit

......The vegetable already grew at where u wanted to plant it.. it's personal to your media.
Fellow Africans are also practicing crime in Nigeria and our medias are not taking it personal as yours are doing.

Bleep your lay low country, Nigeria will be greater again..

4 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Media Is It Again.......demonising Nigerians by nototribalist: 9:08pm On Jun 18, 2019
Sadly I have a Ghanaian as a tenant, it's about time we increase his rent by 100%

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Media Is It Again.......demonising Nigerians by Nanatrendy(f): 9:10pm On Jun 18, 2019
legitnow:

Ghanaians commit crime here.

Togo going around killing Nigerians over fake news today, commit crime here in Nigeria but we do not encourage hate against their country.

U other Africans are really doing ur best to drag us out after u lot and soon we will.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/10/togolese-rapes-sodomises-6-minors-in-lagos/

https://punchng.com/police-reveal-how-togolese-cook-killed-credit-switch-chairman/
what do you mean by you don't encourage hate against others look up the link you just sent haven't you spelt out the nationality of the criminal? Isn't that what you want the ghanaian media to stop? You want them to protect the identity of nigerian criminals when arrested meanwhile that's the practice in your country you name and shame other nationals who commit crime. Your level of hypocrisy is like no other, everywhere you go people start hating you, maybe it's time to sit down, ask yourselves why and advice yourselves instead of always jumping to defence and hypocrisy mood.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Media Is It Again.......demonising Nigerians by legitnow: 9:13pm On Jun 18, 2019
Nanatrendy:
what do you mean by you don't encourage hate against other look up the link you just sent haven't you spelt out the nationality of the criminal? Isn't that what you want want the ghanaian media to stop meanwhile that's the practice in your country. The level of hypocrisy is like no other, everywhere you go people start hating you, maybe it's time to sit down, ask yourselves why and advice yourselves instead of always jumping to defence and hypocrisy mood.

Actually, we dont practice it enough.

Many of these kind of news pass without mention of their nationality.

In fact, these are the few exception.

Further, measures have to be taken to verify that the nationality is accurate before publication and also beware of fake news.

Note, Nigerians are not in the business of black listing other African countries and that is the point being made here about Ghanaians.

4 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Media Is It Again.......demonising Nigerians by Nanatrendy(f): 9:25pm On Jun 18, 2019
legitnow:

Actually, we dont practice it enough.

Many of these kind of news pass without mention of their nationality.

In fact, these are the few exception.

Further, measures have to be taken to verify that the nationality is accurate before publication and also beware of fake news.

Note, Nigerians are not in the business of black listing other African countries and that is the point being made here about Ghanaians.
you practice it because the foreigners in nigeria do not commit even 1% of the crime in your country most of them are law abiding unfortunately nigerians in Ghana commit close to 50% of crime and are even introducing new forms of crimes like kidnapping in Ghana so they cannot be ignored like you ignore foreigners in your country. You can't go to anoda man's compound to disturb his peace and expect him to keep quite.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Media Is It Again.......demonising Nigerians by legitnow: 9:28pm On Jun 18, 2019
Nanatrendy:
you practice it because the foreigners in nigeria do not commit even 1% of the crime in your country most of them are law abiding unfortunately nigerians in Ghana commit close to 50% of crime and are even introducing new forms of crimes like kidnapping in Ghana so they cannot be ignored like you ignore foreigners in your country. You can't go to anoda man's compound to disturb his peace and expect him to keep quite.

Did i tell u to ignore crime or criminals?

This is Y i said Black people have low IQ.

Wat have crime got to do with nationality?

Have u tried reading the crime section in Ghana, to see the evil your Ghanaian people do?

Dumb Negress.

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Media Is It Again.......demonising Nigerians by Nanatrendy(f): 9:32pm On Jun 18, 2019
legitnow:

Did i tell u to ignore crime or criminals?

This is Y i said Black people have low IQ.

Wat have crime got to do with nationality?

Have u tried reading the crime section in Ghana, to see the evil your Ghanaian people do?

Dumb Negress.
the fact that some ghanaians commit crime doesn't mean we should allow foreigners to come and contribute to crime rate. So if you have armed robbers in nigeria does it mean you should allow Cameroonian robbers to operate in nigeria because you also have robbers what sort of nonsense reasoning is this?

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Media Is It Again.......demonising Nigerians by legitnow: 9:35pm On Jun 18, 2019
Nanatrendy:
the fact that some ghanaians commit crime doesn't mean we should allow foreigners to come and contribute to crime rate. So if you have armed robbers in nigeria does it mean you should allow Cameroonian robbers to operate in nigeria because you also have robbers what sort of nonsense reasoning is this?

So u admit that u are racist?

Becos that is wat u mean?

It is like white people branding all blacks criminals and thieves.

Change!

Crime has no nationality.

4 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Media Is It Again.......demonising Nigerians by Nanatrendy(f): 9:43pm On Jun 18, 2019
legitnow:

So u admit that u are racist?

Becos that is wat u mean?

It is like white people branding all blacks criminals and thieves.

Change!

Crime has no nationality.
whether you like it or not if a nigerian commit a crime the media will name and shame the criminal and his nationality like it's done all over the world if you don't like it go and burn the sea. If you cant behave well then disgrace will be your first name.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Media Is It Again.......demonising Nigerians by legitnow: 9:46pm On Jun 18, 2019
Nanatrendy:
whether you like it or not if a nigerian commit a crime the media will name and shame the criminal and his nationality like it's done all over the world if you don't like it go and burn the sea. If you cant behave well then disgrace will be your first name.

Nationality would be Ecowas becos that is wat is on his passport. OK!

Secondly, wen u report crime in Ghana, start naming their tribes, alongside the criminal, since that is best practice.

i.e. Asante man rape and kill Fante woman

ur so dumb...

4 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Media Is It Again.......demonising Nigerians by Nanatrendy(f): 9:52pm On Jun 18, 2019
legitnow:

Nationality would be Ecowas becos that is wat is on his passport. OK!

Secondly, wen u report crime in Ghana, start naming their tribes, alongside the criminal, since that is best practice.

i.e. Asante man rape and kill Fante woman

ur so dumb...

when did ecowas become a nation rubbish so you are now denying your nationality as nigerians abi because you have managed to destroy your image you now want to move to ecowas, my friend that will not work.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Media Is It Again.......demonising Nigerians by legitnow: 9:56pm On Jun 18, 2019
Nanatrendy:
when did ecowas become a nation rubbish so you are now denying your nationality as nigerians abi because you have managed to destroy your image you now want to move to ecowas, my friend that will not work.

Who is denying wat?

I just told u the right thing in your context and Ghanaian environment.

If u think, that is best practice, then apply it at all levels. simple!

i.e. regional and local.

Asante versus Fante and Ecowas, wat is wrong with that?

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Media Is It Again.......demonising Nigerians by googi: 10:26pm On Jun 18, 2019
I have nothing but respect for the Nigerians telling the truth here at the risk of being attacked.

In the early 80s, Nigerians sent Ghanaians out because they were the ones committing "all" the crimes and their women were the prostitutes.
Since then crime and prostitutions have not only increased exponentially in Nigeria, it has crossed the border and spread to the same Ghana and South Africa. When people are bold enough to cross their own states and country to commit heinous crime outside!

Nigeria made more money from oil than the gods but got poorer and became the poorest. Who tells you money can make you rich?

We need to look inwards and ask how we lost our moral character for oil money? Any money allocated for anything including salaries are not safe anymore. Unheard of in Nigeria to steal salaries, steal at local areas like councils or state.

Go on blaming Ghana for your blemishes that disgrace us outside.

The professor needs to devise a way to expose his own country, not the country where he makes his living, talking nonsense. How many Ghanaians professors dare say that in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Media Is It Again.......demonising Nigerians by ken6488(m): 10:36pm On Jun 18, 2019
grin Bleep Ghana...

Nigeria must change this big brother feeling

And see south Africa and Ghana as threats....

Na Ghana own pain me pass

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Media Is It Again.......demonising Nigerians by KingTom(m): 12:00am On Jun 19, 2019
legitnow:

Na only for where Nigeria dey, Ghana dey get intelligence, where else?
Kai this one enter sha!!!! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Attack On NLC Chairman Is An Act Of Terrorism — Activist Paul / I Won Edo APC Primaries With Over 6,000 Votes - Senator Okpebholo / Delta To Introduce Automated Fare Collection In State-owned Buses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.