Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,429 members, 7,954,680 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:03 AM

Nigerians Attacked In Lomé Togo. Many Wounded And Some Escaped Being Lynched. Pi - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerians Attacked In Lomé Togo. Many Wounded And Some Escaped Being Lynched. Pi (62274 Views)

Youths Fight Over Girls In Cross River, One Dead, Many Wounded / I Just Saved Two Lesbians From Being Lynched. / Thief Caught At Shoprite In Lagos, Rescued From Being Lynched By Mob. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Attacked In Lomé Togo. Many Wounded And Some Escaped Being Lynched. Pi by Lionessza6(f): 8:57pm On Jun 18, 2019
Just30:
did you say properties ? grin grin grin grin

You guys usually live in slums

;

Re: Nigerians Attacked In Lomé Togo. Many Wounded And Some Escaped Being Lynched. Pi by Deepthoughts: 8:57pm On Jun 18, 2019
knightsTempler:
There’s serious manhunt of Nigerians in Togo Lome. There was this news that a Nigerian guy raped a local togolais girl to death � which came out as a lie.

The girl in question was the girlfriend of the Nigerian but they have issues which led the girl and her family to start a false rumor claiming that a Nigerian raped and killed a local togolais.

The news spread like wildfire and they start attacking Nigerian living in Togo. Find below photos ond video have of some Nigerians that barely escaped being Lynched by some irate togolais.

This is very embarrassing n painful, even if the allegations were true should that make every Nigerian living there a victim?,I'm sorry to say this but we really need to start giving it back to these countries big time,not by attacking their innocent citizens here but their institutions n businesses here,that would make their home government to wake up n reign in their citizens unnecessary n unrestrained hatred for others.
Re: Nigerians Attacked In Lomé Togo. Many Wounded And Some Escaped Being Lynched. Pi by willseyip(f): 8:58pm On Jun 18, 2019
Lionessza6:

Why are you guys always the common denominator ?
[qSwrs uote author=knightsTempler post=79458141]There’s serious manhunt of Nigerians in Togo Lome. There was this news that a Nigerian guy raped a local togolais girl to death � which came out as a lie.

The girl in question was the girlfriend of the Nigerian but they have issues which led the girl and her family to start a false rumor claiming that a Nigerian raped and killed a local togolais.

The news spread like wildfire and they start attacking Nigerian living in Togo. Find below photos ond video have of some Nigerians that barely escaped being Lynched by some irate togolais.

[/quote]

Swrs

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Attacked In Lomé Togo. Many Wounded And Some Escaped Being Lynched. Pi by jrusky(m): 8:59pm On Jun 18, 2019
I learnt it was a fake news but was too late to proof it otherwise.
Re: Nigerians Attacked In Lomé Togo. Many Wounded And Some Escaped Being Lynched. Pi by Whitestory(m): 9:00pm On Jun 18, 2019
Hmm... sad
Re: Nigerians Attacked In Lomé Togo. Many Wounded And Some Escaped Being Lynched. Pi by Lionessza6(f): 9:01pm On Jun 18, 2019
willseyip:
[qSwrs uote author=knightsTempler post=79458141]There’s serious manhunt of Nigerians in Togo Lome. There was this news that a Nigerian guy raped a local togolais girl to death � which came out as a lie.

Swrs

Why are Nigerians always hated in every country they go to? . Why is it that you cannot live in peace with any host community ?.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Attacked In Lomé Togo. Many Wounded And Some Escaped Being Lynched. Pi by Mizwisdom(f): 9:01pm On Jun 18, 2019
DonFebzyBlog:
I am in Togo at the moment for my usual business and the information given is very wrong. A Nigerian guy who was dating a Togolese girl had issues with the girl and they both stabbed themselves. The girl decided to call her Togolese street tugs but the Nigerian boyfriend had already left the house so they attacked the other Nigerians staying in the house. They wanted to turn the story to a rape matter but people already knew the story and that brought about the intervention of the police and the Nigerian embassy.

Please no one was killed and they are not attacking or manhunting Nigerians or anything of such. The Togolese government is even involved in the matter and some of the Togolese guys involved in the issue have been arrested. As we speak the said girl who caused the issue is on the run and they are looking for her.

Thank you.

So you're in Togo?
Re: Nigerians Attacked In Lomé Togo. Many Wounded And Some Escaped Being Lynched. Pi by Ugosample(m): 9:01pm On Jun 18, 2019
DonFebzyBlog:
I am in Togo at the moment for my usual business and the information given is very wrong. A Nigerian guy who was dating a Togolese girl had issues with the girl and they both stabbed themselves. The girl decided to call her Togolese street tugs but the Nigerian boyfriend had already left the house so they attacked the other Nigerians staying in the house. They wanted to turn the story to a rape matter but people already knew the story and that brought about the intervention of the police and the Nigerian embassy.

Please no one was killed and they are not attacking Nigerians or anything of such. The Togolese government is even involved in the matter and some of the Togolese guys involved in the issue have been arrested. As we speak the said girl who caused the issue is on the run and they are looking for her.

Thank you.

you are based in Togo now?

Nice

hope you are learning some French
Re: Nigerians Attacked In Lomé Togo. Many Wounded And Some Escaped Being Lynched. Pi by kezbaba19(m): 9:03pm On Jun 18, 2019
naijaschoolguru:
Hello nairalanders, This question has been bothering me since a long time. When animals have genders of male and female, why do we
refers to them as "IT" ? talk about them as, it’s moving, it’s running, it’s playing? They are not objects, so why? Please somebody help.

Are u normal?���
Re: Nigerians Attacked In Lomé Togo. Many Wounded And Some Escaped Being Lynched. Pi by brainhgeek(m): 9:03pm On Jun 18, 2019
knightsTempler:
There’s serious manhunt of Nigerians in Togo Lome. There was this news that a Nigerian guy raped a local togolais girl to death � which came out as a lie.

Even Togo?
Re: Nigerians Attacked In Lomé Togo. Many Wounded And Some Escaped Being Lynched. Pi by DonFebzyBlog(m): 9:03pm On Jun 18, 2019
Ugosample:

you are based in Togo now?

Nice

hope you are learning some French

I go to Togo and Ghana regularly because of the business I run.
Re: Nigerians Attacked In Lomé Togo. Many Wounded And Some Escaped Being Lynched. Pi by densiks: 9:04pm On Jun 18, 2019
Last last,life no easy!
Re: Nigerians Attacked In Lomé Togo. Many Wounded And Some Escaped Being Lynched. Pi by Jamorezzi: 9:04pm On Jun 18, 2019
Togo want start wetin there power no fit finish, na them go loose pass.
Re: Nigerians Attacked In Lomé Togo. Many Wounded And Some Escaped Being Lynched. Pi by Ugosample(m): 9:04pm On Jun 18, 2019
Lionessza6:

Why are Nigerians always hated in every country they go to? . Why is it that you cannot live in peace with any host community ?.

I know say we go see this one here....

Oniranu oshi

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Attacked In Lomé Togo. Many Wounded And Some Escaped Being Lynched. Pi by knightsTempler: 9:04pm On Jun 18, 2019
How do i upload the video of the Nigerians that escaped being Lynched on Nairaland someone pls help
Re: Nigerians Attacked In Lomé Togo. Many Wounded And Some Escaped Being Lynched. Pi by Ugosample(m): 9:05pm On Jun 18, 2019
DonFebzyBlog:

I go to Togo and Ghana regularly because of the business I run.
I see....
Re: Nigerians Attacked In Lomé Togo. Many Wounded And Some Escaped Being Lynched. Pi by goaldynboy: 9:05pm On Jun 18, 2019
Is04970:
Yorubas should start doing this in Yoruba land.

You are kid with no sense!!

So you are happy Nigerians were attacked in Togo?!!
Re: Nigerians Attacked In Lomé Togo. Many Wounded And Some Escaped Being Lynched. Pi by Banter1(m): 9:05pm On Jun 18, 2019
And the lifeless one will never issue any statement concerning this latest development. Nigerians citizens have been killed all this small african country and our leaders wont say anything to warn this african countries,

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Attacked In Lomé Togo. Many Wounded And Some Escaped Being Lynched. Pi by DonFebzyBlog(m): 9:06pm On Jun 18, 2019
Mizwisdom:

So you're in Togo?

At the moment. I come here regularly because of what I do.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Attacked In Lomé Togo. Many Wounded And Some Escaped Being Lynched. Pi by BiggerbossAmani(m): 9:07pm On Jun 18, 2019
LOSKYXANDER:
I have been fantasizing about visiting Lome and Cotonou. But from what I'm seeing here, Lome is off my list. But wait!! This news could be a rumor inside the rumor of the raped girl. Nothing bloggers can't do!!
[img]https://media./images/f6e2df01057d0324fc217012da864990/tenor.gif[/img]
is true bro

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Attacked In Lomé Togo. Many Wounded And Some Escaped Being Lynched. Pi by Mizwisdom(f): 9:07pm On Jun 18, 2019
DonFebzyBlog:

At the moment. I come here regularly because of what I do.

But you gave us the impression that you're not doing well financially nah, you were thanking God for your new phone, it seemed like you were barely managing. It's good to know that you're actually a business man
Re: Nigerians Attacked In Lomé Togo. Many Wounded And Some Escaped Being Lynched. Pi by AllHailBiafra(m): 9:08pm On Jun 18, 2019
LOSKYXANDER:
I have been fantasizing about visiting Lome and Cotonou. But from what I'm seeing here, Lome is off my list. But wait!! This news could be a rumor inside the rumor of the raped girl. Nothing bloggers can't do!!
[img]https://media./images/f6e2df01057d0324fc217012da864990/tenor.gif[/img]
Who would have known that you came into Togo? Or would your coming av improved their economy? E-VIP
Re: Nigerians Attacked In Lomé Togo. Many Wounded And Some Escaped Being Lynched. Pi by goaldynboy: 9:08pm On Jun 18, 2019
Nigeria is overdue for disintegration!!

It is only through disintegration that we can recover our respect amongst comity of nations!!

If these small countries attack our citizens anyhow, we invade their country! We take war to there land!!

Unfortunately today, we have one senile daft and lifeless zombie in Aso Rock who doesn't care! The only things he responds to are cow, north and Islam!!

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerians Attacked In Lomé Togo. Many Wounded And Some Escaped Being Lynched. Pi by Daniwak: 9:10pm On Jun 18, 2019
Africans and self hate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Attacked In Lomé Togo. Many Wounded And Some Escaped Being Lynched. Pi by DonFebzyBlog(m): 9:10pm On Jun 18, 2019
Mizwisdom:

But you gave us the impression that you're not doing well financially nah

You probably stopped following my story. Try to reach the continuation of my story especially when I got toTogo from Ghana.
Re: Nigerians Attacked In Lomé Togo. Many Wounded And Some Escaped Being Lynched. Pi by BiggerbossAmani(m): 9:10pm On Jun 18, 2019
DonFebzyBlog:

Please no one was killed and they are not attacking or manhunting Nigerians or anything of such. The Togolese government is even involved in the matter and some of the Togolese guys involved in the issue have been arrested. As we speak the said girl who caused the issue is on the run and they are looking for her.

Thank you.
say what you know bro
Re: Nigerians Attacked In Lomé Togo. Many Wounded And Some Escaped Being Lynched. Pi by mariovito(m): 9:10pm On Jun 18, 2019
Well, humans are arrogant and will like to feel superior to everything else.
naijaschoolguru:
Hello nairalanders, This question has been bothering me since a long time. When animals have genders of male and female, why do we
refers to them as "IT" ? talk about them as, it’s moving, it’s running, it’s playing? They are not objects, so why? Please somebody help.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Attacked In Lomé Togo. Many Wounded And Some Escaped Being Lynched. Pi by Satan66(m): 9:11pm On Jun 18, 2019
naijaschoolguru:
Well, it basically depends on the speaker.
Most people refer to animals as it while few refer them with he or she.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Attacked In Lomé Togo. Many Wounded And Some Escaped Being Lynched. Pi by donate(m): 9:11pm On Jun 18, 2019
Safahogo:
angry

these awuf data guy! e be like u na another thief o......U, bet9ja guy, sex position guy and all those scammers making adverts on nairaland,,,,may frustration always be ur portion, may ur parents bury U, may all of u suffer and eat ur own tears!
Re: Nigerians Attacked In Lomé Togo. Many Wounded And Some Escaped Being Lynched. Pi by BiggerbossAmani(m): 9:12pm On Jun 18, 2019
This is their picture below

This is very bad, how can someone that knowns nothing about this whole issue stoned because he living in the same house besides for been an Igbo.

Now the Igbo community in Togo has declared Monday and Tuesday next week there will be no market for every Nigerians that sell in Asiyeye market.

Thank God they are alive.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Attacked In Lomé Togo. Many Wounded And Some Escaped Being Lynched. Pi by ehmmy11(m): 9:12pm On Jun 18, 2019
flowx:
See the large number of people viewing this and they can't comment... and the reason is that we're all tired. Home no peace, away no peace! God which way...
bros I weak pass you right now.. No joy

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Attacked In Lomé Togo. Many Wounded And Some Escaped Being Lynched. Pi by DonFebzyBlog(m): 9:12pm On Jun 18, 2019
BiggerbossAmani:
say what you know bro

I just did sir, no offense. I still have the video on my phone and the voice message from Nigeria embassy to all Nigerians.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

African Maids In Kuwait Cry, Beg To Be Deported(pics/video) / Photos Of Man Set Ablaze By 18-year-old Lover In Makurdi (disturbing) / 2 Ladies Caught Stealing Money At A Plaza In Onitsha (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.