Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,647 members, 7,816,658 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Nigerians Attacked In Lomé Togo. Many Wounded And Some Escaped Being Lynched. Pi - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerians Attacked In Lomé Togo. Many Wounded And Some Escaped Being Lynched. Pi (61802 Views)

Youths Fight Over Girls In Cross River, One Dead, Many Wounded / I Just Saved Two Lesbians From Being Lynched. / Xenophobia: Nigerians Attacked In South Africa Again (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Attacked In Lomé Togo. Many Wounded And Some Escaped Being Lynched. Pi by Nukilia: 7:47am On Jun 19, 2019
Lionessza6:

LMFAO, same old noise everywhere. Are you part of the media crew that wants to tarnish the image of Ghana and others by showing Nigerians as the victims of everyone? grin

You have sown wind and would definitely reap whirlwind, how I wished Nigerians have your time but the sad truth is that they dont have your time. They're busy working on their work. If Nigerians should pay Ghanaians back using the media, nobody will like to associate with Ghanaians in the world.. Trust me Nigerians are hardworking and they dont really have your time grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

#Grinding

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Attacked In Lomé Togo. Many Wounded And Some Escaped Being Lynched. Pi by Lionessza6(f): 7:48am On Jun 19, 2019
Nukilia:

You have sown wind and would definitely reap whirlwind, how I wished Nigerians have your time but the sad truth is that they dont have your time. They're busy working on their work. If Nigerians should pay Ghanaians back using the media, nobody will like to associate with Ghanaians in the world.. Trust me Nigerians are hardworking and they dont really have your time grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

#Grinding

Ok

Re: Nigerians Attacked In Lomé Togo. Many Wounded And Some Escaped Being Lynched. Pi by Nukilia: 7:50am On Jun 19, 2019
IronGalaxy:
of course, typical. Blame everyone and call everyone lazy. I'm really starting to think everyone in the world is lazy except Nigerians.

grin grin cheesy Dont feel pained bro, you'll be fine.. I understand what you're going through....

Trust me, Nigerians a great guys

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Attacked In Lomé Togo. Many Wounded And Some Escaped Being Lynched. Pi by mrLhanray(m): 7:55am On Jun 19, 2019
Lionessza6:

LMFAO, we understand , the whole world is lazy and jealous of you guys grin grin grin. It must be very hard being you, always having the responsibility to develop all these countries for these lazy hosts grin grin.
these are the stories that gives you joy "Nigerian been attacked in other country". you've been on nairaland for years and yet you are yet to drop such attitude. Only God can help you cos you are xenophobe, mostly Nigerians. probably a Nigerian Broke your heart

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Attacked In Lomé Togo. Many Wounded And Some Escaped Being Lynched. Pi by mrLhanray(m): 7:55am On Jun 19, 2019
Lionessza6:

LMFAO, we understand , the whole world is lazy and jealous of you guys grin grin grin. It must be very hard being you, always having the responsibility to develop all these countries for these lazy hosts grin grin.
these are the stories that gives you joy "Nigerian been attacked in other country". you've been on nairaland for years, but you are yet to drop such attitude. Only God can help you cos you are xenophobe, mostly Nigerians. probably a Nigerian Broke your heart
Re: Nigerians Attacked In Lomé Togo. Many Wounded And Some Escaped Being Lynched. Pi by GuestLog: 7:55am On Jun 19, 2019
DonFebzyBlog:
I am in Togo at the moment for my usual business and the information given is very wrong. A Nigerian guy who was dating a Togolese girl had issues with the girl and they both stabbed themselves. The girl decided to call her Togolese street tugs but the Nigerian boyfriend had already left the house so they attacked the other Nigerians staying in the house. They wanted to turn the story to a rape matter but people already knew the story and that brought about the intervention of the police and the Nigerian embassy.

Please no one was killed and they are not attacking or manhunting Nigerians or anything of such. The Togolese government is even involved in the matter and some of the Togolese guys involved in the issue have been arrested. As we speak the said girl who caused the issue is on the run and they are looking for her.

Thank you.
Thank you for the truth.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Attacked In Lomé Togo. Many Wounded And Some Escaped Being Lynched. Pi by Nobody: 7:57am On Jun 19, 2019
TOGO AGAIN? Ghana,south africa this people will regret later o.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Attacked In Lomé Togo. Many Wounded And Some Escaped Being Lynched. Pi by mrLhanray(m): 8:04am On Jun 19, 2019
Nukilia:

The Ghanaias were the first to start the rubbish in the 70s, they thought Nigerians were the cause of their misfortunes but unfortunately for them they are the source of their own misfortunes
well the message they relayed to this generation is that those Nigerians sent us packing, squeezed us (both old and young, male and female) in buses, then created Ghana must go bag for us before sending us back to Accra. tough to take

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Attacked In Lomé Togo. Many Wounded And Some Escaped Being Lynched. Pi by Nukilia: 8:10am On Jun 19, 2019
mrLhanray:

well the message they relayed to this generation is that those Nigerians sent us packing, squeezed us (both old and young, male and female) in buses, then created Ghana must go bag for us before sending us back to Accra. tough to take

Dont mind them, they'd twist history on its head just to destroy others. They are haters! Kill a Ghanaian with your success and he'll forever be pained...Nigerians are great people

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Attacked In Lomé Togo. Many Wounded And Some Escaped Being Lynched. Pi by ZUBY77(m): 8:39am On Jun 19, 2019
tommykiwi:
For Togo again....
Is better I remain in Nigeria than to travel to Togo for greener pastures.

Nigeria is not even safe for you. I prefer Togo to Kaoi, Kaduna, Katsina, Borno, Yobe, etc

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Attacked In Lomé Togo. Many Wounded And Some Escaped Being Lynched. Pi by TSRC: 8:54am On Jun 19, 2019
A classic failure of government.

We don't have a president.

There are so many ways Nigeria can retaliate against these african countries to put the fear of God into them.

I won't be surprised if benin republic that have turned Nigeria to a cash machine also start lynching Nigerians and nothing would be done.
Re: Nigerians Attacked In Lomé Togo. Many Wounded And Some Escaped Being Lynched. Pi by Damfostopper(m): 9:03am On Jun 19, 2019
all this small small local government abi country sef called ghana, togo and benin....all this local government areas can be bought by one Alhaji in Kano state to join the 44 local government areas.... will just be doing anyhow.. .....

we don't have their time..... let's attend to those unfortunate south africans first

Re: Nigerians Attacked In Lomé Togo. Many Wounded And Some Escaped Being Lynched. Pi by Lionessza6(f): 9:10am On Jun 19, 2019
mrLhanray:

these are the stories that gives you joy "Nigerian been attacked in other country". you've been on nairaland for years, but you are yet to drop such attitude. Only God can help you cos you are xenophobe, mostly Nigerians. probably a Nigerian Broke your heart

LMFAO, more noise with no substance.
Re: Nigerians Attacked In Lomé Togo. Many Wounded And Some Escaped Being Lynched. Pi by NwaIgboBoy(m): 9:32am On Jun 19, 2019
Nigerians are attacked in Southafrica, Kenya, Malaysia, Turkey, Senegal, Indonesia, China common Lome Nigerians are attacked there, even insidehere in Nigeria nigerians are still attacked. . . So, that means very soon Nigerians in Haven will be attacked too (and that's if there is any Nigerian in Haven)

I HATE NIGERIA BUT I LOVE NIGERIANS ANYWAY
Re: Nigerians Attacked In Lomé Togo. Many Wounded And Some Escaped Being Lynched. Pi by Litmus: 9:37am On Jun 19, 2019
Nukilia:

Those bastards are haters and a low life! They envy the success of every Nigerian. They always think they can compete with Nigerians. I dont know who competes with low lifes like them.. God bless Nigerians anywhere they are around the world. Those that are into crime should desist and do good jobs, they will succeed ....

The below lends some truth to your words.

Mystery group lock Nigerian shops in Ghana with padlocks

Thomas Naadi

BBC Africa, Accra

More than 30 shops owned by Nigerians have been locked by unidentified men in Ghana’s second largest city, Kumasi.

This follows a longstanding row with Ghanaian shopkeepers who accuse Nigerian traders of selling inferior products.

The Nigerian businesses at a vehicle spare-parts trading hub known as "Suame Magazine", say that since last Thursday, unidentified men have been closing their shops with padlocks.

The police intervened, but their shops were forcibly closed again this week.

The police have assured Nigerian traders that their businesses will be protected.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/world-africa-48657201?ns_mchannel=social&ns_source=twitter&ns_campaign=bbc_live&ns_linkname=5d09185eedba10067bcb35c9%26Sex%20worker%20killed%20after%20giving%20evidence%20on%20best%20friend%27s%20murder%262019-06-18T17%3A02%3A25.250Z&ns_fee=0&pinned_post_locator=urn:asset:cd57da67-89f8-4d07-9f48-9aecb8d65c08&pinned_post_asset_id=5d09185eedba10067bcb35c9&pinned_post_type=share

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Attacked In Lomé Togo. Many Wounded And Some Escaped Being Lynched. Pi by JaceBlaze: 9:43am On Jun 19, 2019
Nukilia:

They're hated simply because their lazy hosts always feel threatened at the success of Nigerians. Nigerians care less....
No time listening to rubbish jealous hosts grin grin grin cheesy
Incorrect: They are hated because they think everywhere in the world is a lawless jungle like Nigeria,the problem could be the upbringing or maybe Nigerians are just naturally mentally disorientated and find it hard to function in a civilized world without attracting trouble.There is just something about Nigerians that makes the entire world look down on ya.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Attacked In Lomé Togo. Many Wounded And Some Escaped Being Lynched. Pi by Maxsunnyblack: 9:51am On Jun 19, 2019
finally this has to happen to my own friend, that guy in the picture with Bandage round his head is my closest friend who left his family in Lagos to Togo just to look for a greener pasture, I was shocked when i I receive a call from togo this morning in regards to this new, now going through Nairaland I saw it again in news, why are Nigerians been treated this way everywhere in the world, common Togo doing this to Nigerians, where are our leaders?, is there no body to ask questions, is there no body to stand for the people?, yet we have people on the seat who claim to be there for us, I have Togo people at my home now working for for me, what if I should do this to them?, how will Togo people feel about it, in my home town they live freely more than my own people that owns the town, Oboy am behind you my man, nothing will happen to you
Re: Nigerians Attacked In Lomé Togo. Many Wounded And Some Escaped Being Lynched. Pi by Maxsunnyblack: 10:08am On Jun 19, 2019
This another photo showing where they almost set this guys ablaze for nothing, tufiakwa

Re: Nigerians Attacked In Lomé Togo. Many Wounded And Some Escaped Being Lynched. Pi by daviesmania(m): 10:16am On Jun 19, 2019
DonFebzyBlog:
I am in Togo at the moment for my usual business and the information given is very wrong. A Nigerian guy who was dating a Togolese girl had issues with the girl and they both stabbed themselves. The girl decided to call her Togolese street tugs but the Nigerian boyfriend had already left the house so they attacked the other Nigerians staying in the house. They wanted to turn the story to a rape matter but people already knew the story and that brought about the intervention of the police and the Nigerian embassy.

Please no one was killed and they are not attacking or manhunting Nigerians or anything of such. The Togolese government is even involved in the matter and some of the Togolese guys involved in the issue have been arrested. As we speak the said girl who caused the issue is on the run and they are looking for her.

Thank you.

good one, but please advice Nigerians living there to always dress well. i don't like what am seeing in that picture. thank u and God bless.
Re: Nigerians Attacked In Lomé Togo. Many Wounded And Some Escaped Being Lynched. Pi by lagosinnovator: 10:54am On Jun 19, 2019
once u leave this country u will see pure and naked poverty. in Togo u can not pick a coin even though u trek forever. they are always picking on Nigerians because we have the money. They envy us like something out of this world. They fear us pass china and US

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Attacked In Lomé Togo. Many Wounded And Some Escaped Being Lynched. Pi by Kenturkey048(m): 11:02am On Jun 19, 2019
Lionessza6:

LMFAO, dude cool down before you catch a fatal attack shocked. Why are you hyperventilating like this na? grin.
see dis old woman..hyperventilating over what your loquacious life style¿?abegiiii,,,all I want is y'all to mind your f*cking bizzzz....stay outa our problems ,,f*ck off our forum..
Re: Nigerians Attacked In Lomé Togo. Many Wounded And Some Escaped Being Lynched. Pi by Lionessza6(f): 11:06am On Jun 19, 2019
Kenturkey048:
see dis old woman..hyperventilating unto what your loquacious life style¿?abegiiii,,,all I want is y'all to mind your f*cking bizzzz....stay outa our problems ,,f*ck off our forum..

grin grin grin now I am an old woman? grin grin. You sound a bit mad and irrational, take a break from nairaland or you will die young grin grin. Deport me grin grin.
Re: Nigerians Attacked In Lomé Togo. Many Wounded And Some Escaped Being Lynched. Pi by Kenturkey048(m): 11:08am On Jun 19, 2019
lagosinnovator:
once u leave this country u will see pure and naked poverty. in Togo u can not pick a coin even though u trek forever. they are always picking on Nigerians because we have the money. They envy us like something out of this world. They fear us pass china and US
you no lie....
Re: Nigerians Attacked In Lomé Togo. Many Wounded And Some Escaped Being Lynched. Pi by Kenturkey048(m): 11:14am On Jun 19, 2019
Lionessza6:

grin grin grin now I am an old woman? grin grin. You sound a bit mad and irrational, take a break from nairaland or you will die young grin grin. Deport me grin grin.
who's been irrational here.,?? hmmm??me or youare my on southafrican forum,,or Zulukingdom you move around aimlessly gesticulating on other people's issues ,,.illogical africans,,..
Re: Nigerians Attacked In Lomé Togo. Many Wounded And Some Escaped Being Lynched. Pi by Lionessza6(f): 11:25am On Jun 19, 2019
Kenturkey048:
who's been irrational here.,?? hmmm??me or youare my on southafrican forum,,or Zulukingdom you move around aimlessly gesticulating on other people's issues ,,.illogical africans,,..

grin grin grin grin grin grin.Nawoo! Why u dey angry like this na? grin grin. Abeg, drink some garri and relax jare grin grin grin. Chai grin grin
Re: Nigerians Attacked In Lomé Togo. Many Wounded And Some Escaped Being Lynched. Pi by Kenturkey048(m): 11:35am On Jun 19, 2019
Lionessza6:

grin grin grin grin grin grin.Nawoo! Why u dey angry like this na? grin grin. Abeg, drink some garri and relax jare grin grin grin. Chai grin grin
?we don't relax with soaking of garri In Nigeria..
Re: Nigerians Attacked In Lomé Togo. Many Wounded And Some Escaped Being Lynched. Pi by Lionessza6(f): 11:39am On Jun 19, 2019
Kenturkey048:
?we don't relax with soaking of garri In Nigeria..

LOL, ok grin grin
Re: Nigerians Attacked In Lomé Togo. Many Wounded And Some Escaped Being Lynched. Pi by Efegoma(m): 12:00pm On Jun 19, 2019
it is high time we stop being hospitable to foreigners in our domain. We should also give them the bitter pills of rejection. so they will tell stories at home.
Re: Nigerians Attacked In Lomé Togo. Many Wounded And Some Escaped Being Lynched. Pi by Nukilia: 12:05pm On Jun 19, 2019
Litmus:

The below lends some truth to your words.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/world-africa-48657201?ns_mchannel=social&ns_source=twitter&ns_campaign=bbc_live&ns_linkname=5d09185eedba10067bcb35c9%26Sex%20worker%20killed%20after%20giving%20evidence%20on%20best%20friend%27s%20murder%262019-06-18T17%3A02%3A25.250Z&ns_fee=0&pinned_post_locator=urn:asset:cd57da67-89f8-4d07-9f48-9aecb8d65c08&pinned_post_asset_id=5d09185eedba10067bcb35c9&pinned_post_type=share

The trade associations in Ghana are the crooks sponsoring all the chaos

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Attacked In Lomé Togo. Many Wounded And Some Escaped Being Lynched. Pi by basic23111: 12:41pm On Jun 19, 2019
togo for that matter,,,,,naija don suffer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Finally My Dad Has Been Granted Bail After 8 Years Of Awaiting Trial. / Ondo Kidnapper Who Took Tramadol Dies After Sleeping For 9 Days! / Victim Of Asaba Cult Killing Celebrated His Birthday A Day Before He Was Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.