Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,651 members, 7,816,667 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

Nigerians Attacked In Lomé Togo. Many Wounded And Some Escaped Being Lynched. Pi - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerians Attacked In Lomé Togo. Many Wounded And Some Escaped Being Lynched. Pi (61803 Views)

Youths Fight Over Girls In Cross River, One Dead, Many Wounded / I Just Saved Two Lesbians From Being Lynched. / Xenophobia: Nigerians Attacked In South Africa Again (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Attacked In Lomé Togo. Many Wounded And Some Escaped Being Lynched. Pi by Lionessza6(f): 7:58am On Jul 07, 2019
Kenturkey048:
we de play una...so be ready...

LOL, I hope you are not one of those doing pre celebrations , ask the pharaohs how we deal with loud mouths grin.
Re: Nigerians Attacked In Lomé Togo. Many Wounded And Some Escaped Being Lynched. Pi by Kenturkey048(m): 9:20am On Jul 07, 2019
Lionessza6:

LOL, I hope you are not one of those doing pre celebrations , ask the pharaohs how we deal with loud mouths grin.
we are Israelites.....
Re: Nigerians Attacked In Lomé Togo. Many Wounded And Some Escaped Being Lynched. Pi by Lionessza6(f): 9:50am On Jul 07, 2019
Kenturkey048:
we are Israelites.....

Good luck to you the jews of Africa then grin. It's going to be a tough game for both.
Re: Nigerians Attacked In Lomé Togo. Many Wounded And Some Escaped Being Lynched. Pi by Kenturkey048(m): 9:56am On Jul 07, 2019
Lionessza6:

Good luck to you the jews of Africa then grin. It's going to be a tough game for both.
yea ..certainly a tough one..I prefer you to the Egyptian national team..
Re: Nigerians Attacked In Lomé Togo. Many Wounded And Some Escaped Being Lynched. Pi by Lionessza6(f): 10:00am On Jul 07, 2019
Kenturkey048:
yea ..certainly a tough one..I prefer you to the Egyptian national team..

You wanted us to win so you could bit us abi grin. Your village people will lose out grin.
Re: Nigerians Attacked In Lomé Togo. Many Wounded And Some Escaped Being Lynched. Pi by Kenturkey048(m): 10:05am On Jul 07, 2019
Lionessza6:

You wanted us to win so you could bit us abi grin. Your village people will lose out grin.
not quite that ..just want a fair play from both side.not a match that the ref will be one sided due to pressure from supporters ...atleast now we can watch both teams play out their best...you surely not an easy side..for you to defeat almighty egpyt...we their home crowd and national support..
Re: Nigerians Attacked In Lomé Togo. Many Wounded And Some Escaped Being Lynched. Pi by Lionessza6(f): 1:35pm On Jul 07, 2019
Kenturkey048:
not quite that ..just want a fair play from both side.not a match that the ref will be one sided due to pressure from supporters ...atleast now we can watch both teams play out their best...you surely not an easy side..for you to defeat almighty egpyt...we their home crowd and national support..

Ok, I hear you.
Re: Nigerians Attacked In Lomé Togo. Many Wounded And Some Escaped Being Lynched. Pi by willyo(m): 3:03am On Jul 08, 2019
Joromi12:
u no get sense

Maybe its cos they're not easily recognizable from a distance. Take a cat as an example; u would have to turn it over before u can identify its gender.

At least that what I feel
Re: Nigerians Attacked In Lomé Togo. Many Wounded And Some Escaped Being Lynched. Pi by babadigu(m): 2:04am On Apr 27, 2021
Naija eveywhere...with their reputation

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Finally My Dad Has Been Granted Bail After 8 Years Of Awaiting Trial. / Ondo Kidnapper Who Took Tramadol Dies After Sleeping For 9 Days! / Victim Of Asaba Cult Killing Celebrated His Birthday A Day Before He Was Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.