Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,470 members, 7,816,115 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

Nigerians Attacked In Lomé Togo. Many Wounded And Some Escaped Being Lynched. Pi - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerians Attacked In Lomé Togo. Many Wounded And Some Escaped Being Lynched. Pi (61799 Views)

Youths Fight Over Girls In Cross River, One Dead, Many Wounded / I Just Saved Two Lesbians From Being Lynched. / Xenophobia: Nigerians Attacked In South Africa Again (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Attacked In Lomé Togo. Many Wounded And Some Escaped Being Lynched. Pi by NaMeAboki: 12:52pm On Jun 19, 2019
Why are Nigerians abroad nowadays attracting so much hate and violence against them - SA, India, China, Ghana; now even Togo? - Haba!
Re: Nigerians Attacked In Lomé Togo. Many Wounded And Some Escaped Being Lynched. Pi by Litmus: 1:59pm On Jun 19, 2019
NaMeAboki:
Why are Nigerians abroad nowadays attracting so much hate and violence against them - SA, India, China, Ghana; now even Togo? - Haba!

Problem is that Nigerians act like normal human beings in a world that wants black people to act and live like mouse. When the outside world encounters Nigerians they are taken aback and subconsciously outraged that like whites Nigerians look you in the eyes, sleep with women, argue, fight back, complain, walk boldly along the pavement, thief, give money, drive big cars and little cars, live in flash houses and shabby houses, hustle, cry and otherwise behave as humans do. None Nigerian Africans abroad go about their business in strange unnatural ways. They act very quietly, meekly, smile a lot at none blacks and frown a lot at fellow blacks in order to inform the host none black community that they are harmless as required.

In Africa, in a perverse way, blacks, without realising it, have embodied the meek, timid and subservient characteristics the outside world expects of them. When Nigerians are in their midst, Nigerians naturally take advantage of their unnaturally stupid ways. For their part, they also feel a subconscious outrage at Nigerians acting in a way that Africans themselves have only come to expect of whites. However, since Nigerians are black like them, when things get too much, they lash out at Nigerians in the way they would not lash out at whites.

Upshot is Nigerians are experiencing racism bent on subduing them. Outside world practices racism towards Nigerians and Africans practice embodied racism towards Nigerians.
Re: Nigerians Attacked In Lomé Togo. Many Wounded And Some Escaped Being Lynched. Pi by Just30: 1:59pm On Jun 19, 2019
wizzzmike:

ma guy do you know Nigeria was sold to the British for around eight hundred thousand pounds. you and I can actually buy Nigeria right now lol.... no Ghanaian sold Ghana to the British...
Ghana is prizeless. boy this Nigerians are comedians
they like joking too much grin grin
Re: Nigerians Attacked In Lomé Togo. Many Wounded And Some Escaped Being Lynched. Pi by Just30: 2:02pm On Jun 19, 2019
BabaIbo:

Name one Ghanaian that has ever made Forbes list...

LOL, only Lagos economyis bigger than that of Togo and Ghana combined
there are countless but like i said, it is a useless argument.

Except Lagos economy is not even as competitive as Tema economy.
Lagos can't even generates 2 billing dollars in taxes, how will it compete with Tema?
Re: Nigerians Attacked In Lomé Togo. Many Wounded And Some Escaped Being Lynched. Pi by wizzzmike: 2:11pm On Jun 19, 2019
Just30:
they like joking too much grin grin
lol we don't need to be billionaires to buy Nigeria it's very cheap lol damn

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Attacked In Lomé Togo. Many Wounded And Some Escaped Being Lynched. Pi by Just30: 2:23pm On Jun 19, 2019
Nukilia:

Dont mind them, they'd twist history on its head just to destroy others. They are haters! Kill a Ghanaian with your success and he'll forever be pained...Nigerians are great people
grin grin grin grin grin

im laughing did you just say success

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Attacked In Lomé Togo. Many Wounded And Some Escaped Being Lynched. Pi by Just30: 2:25pm On Jun 19, 2019
Nukilia:

You have sown wind and would definitely reap whirlwind, how I wished Nigerians have your time but the sad truth is that they dont have your time. They're busy working on their work. If Nigerians should pay Ghanaians back using the media, nobody will like to associate with Ghanaians in the world.. Trust me Nigerians are hardworking and they dont really have your time grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

#Grinding
and you think Ghanaians have time for you?
Ghanaians only care about their own people and thats is why we are condemning your criminal tendencies
Re: Nigerians Attacked In Lomé Togo. Many Wounded And Some Escaped Being Lynched. Pi by Just30: 2:37pm On Jun 19, 2019
caprini1:
Na dem go loose las las....na only Nigerian banks in ghana fit capitalise,the rest na glorified ajo houses.Anyway sane Ghanaians knows alliance with Nigeria is a goal.
we lose nothing when we send Nigerians packing out of Ghana

Nigeria will lose big time

You won't get our Annual 2 billion dollars for oil and gas again

All your subsidiaries of Nigerian banks in Ghana will lose big time.

We just finished collapsing 20 banks because there were too many banks without any knock on effect on our economy or growth

what makes you think collapsing an additional 3 will even tikle us
Re: Nigerians Attacked In Lomé Togo. Many Wounded And Some Escaped Being Lynched. Pi by Princeofasia: 2:49pm On Jun 19, 2019
King44:
hate speech common you can do better
this is called realistic speech
Re: Nigerians Attacked In Lomé Togo. Many Wounded And Some Escaped Being Lynched. Pi by Princeofasia: 3:18pm On Jun 19, 2019
NaMeAboki:
because they are nuisance than cant stay in their shit hole country. they go out to rape girl, kill girls, dirty the country, bring in drugs, bring in fake goods, destroy properties and above all scam them. rule is, never allow a poor nigerian into your country

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Attacked In Lomé Togo. Many Wounded And Some Escaped Being Lynched. Pi by BabaIbo: 4:44pm On Jun 19, 2019
Just30:
there are countless but like i said, it is a useless argument.

Except Lagos economy is not even as competitive as Tema economy.
Lagos can't even generates 2 billing dollars in taxes, how will it compete with Tema?

Get lost, I don't argue with baseless and daf.t people like you.

You don't even have any name to mention, the reply you quoted is a known fact.
Re: Nigerians Attacked In Lomé Togo. Many Wounded And Some Escaped Being Lynched. Pi by mrLhanray(m): 4:45pm On Jun 19, 2019
Lionessza6:

LMFAO, more noise with no substance.
you keep having orgasm on issues about Nigeria. there must be a reason for that, what did Nigerians take from you? You are part of the numerous SA ladies with their big booty rushing Nigerian guys in SA, cos they are hardworking than your fellow lazy SA guys that wake up everyday looking for Mandela to feed them. you and your strike partner Jayceon(now jace whatever )cos I've seen him drooling in this thread, are still bitter about how Nigerians are legitimately taking over SA streets in term of daily legit hustle, while your fellow Zulu walk around early morning drinking beer and finding who to rob.
A friend of mine that went to SA last year( spent 3weeks) was robbed and that's a normal occurrence there, you can't even hold your phone and chat in SA streets it will be snatched away from you, we read news about how SA guys treat ladies over there too, yet only Nigerian issue is the top on your priority list...
Re: Nigerians Attacked In Lomé Togo. Many Wounded And Some Escaped Being Lynched. Pi by Just30: 4:50pm On Jun 19, 2019
BabaIbo:

Get lost, I don't argue with baseless and daf.t people like you.

You don't even have any name to mention, the reply you quoted is a known fact.
you mean the nonsense your politicians fed you?

grin grin grin grin

what I mention is a recorded fact
Lagos is a backward shithole filled with 25 million people but cant generate 2 billion dollars in taxes

Even Tema with just 500,000 people generate more than that
Re: Nigerians Attacked In Lomé Togo. Many Wounded And Some Escaped Being Lynched. Pi by BabaIbo: 5:59pm On Jun 19, 2019
Just30:
you mean the nonsense your politicians fed you?

grin grin grin grin

what I mention is a recorded fact
Lagos is a backward shithole filled with 25 million people but cant generate 2 billion dollars in taxes

Even Tema with just 500,000 people generate more than that

I guess you have a phone, you can help your self online or work to your finance ministry, stop disgracing yourself here.
MUMU, even Ghana's minister of finance won't argue this, Accra is far far far below Lagos talk more of Tema.
I won't reply you again cos your stupidity stinks and I know your motive is to drag me to your level. It won't work.
Re: Nigerians Attacked In Lomé Togo. Many Wounded And Some Escaped Being Lynched. Pi by Lionessza6(f): 6:38pm On Jun 19, 2019
mrLhanray:

you keep having orgasm on issues about Nigeria. there must be a reason for that, what did Nigerians take from you? You are part of the numerous SA ladies with their big booty rushing Nigerian guys in SA, cos they are hardworking than your fellow lazy SA guys that wake up everyday looking for Mandela to feed them. you and your strike partner Jayceon(now jace whatever )cos I've seen him drooling in this thread, are still bitter about how Nigerians are legitimately taking over SA streets in term of daily legit hustle, while your fellow Zulu walk around early morning drinking beer and finding who to rob.
A friend of mine that went to SA last year( spent 3weeks) was robbed and that's a normal occurrence there, you can't even hold your phone and chat in SA streets it will be snatched away from you, we read news about how SA guys treat ladies over there too, yet only Nigerian issue is the top on your priority list...

LMFAO , "Zulus " must be some powerful motherfcks cheesy. They have made people from ; Kenya, Ghana, UK, Malaysia, India, China, Togo etc hate your presence in their countries grin. Why Zulus na ? grin. Why are Zulus going all around the world infecting others with their laziness and envy for Nigerians ?. cheesy. If it weren't for the lazy and jealous Zulus, Nigerians would be seen as the hard working and smart people they claim to be but Zulus went all over the world tarnishing their image grin grin grin grin.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Attacked In Lomé Togo. Many Wounded And Some Escaped Being Lynched. Pi by JaceBlaze: 7:14pm On Jun 19, 2019
mrLhanray:

Illusions,illusions,illusions...the name is JaceBlaze by the way,The Unrepentant Shìt Talker ,or you can call me the igbo criminals buster

"taking over South African with legit street hustle" grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EsRrWzxQonE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5GDaLhtmCU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7BdKJ3_8OQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zG2z32mpQgA

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Attacked In Lomé Togo. Many Wounded And Some Escaped Being Lynched. Pi by NaMeAboki: 7:40pm On Jun 19, 2019
Litmus:

Problem is that Nigerians act like normal human beings in a world that wants black people to act and live like mouse. When the outside world encounters Nigerians they are taken aback and subconsciously outraged that like whites Nigerians look you in the eyes, sleep with women, argue, fight back, complain, walk boldly along the pavement, thief, give money, drive big cars and little cars, live in flash houses and shabby houses, hustle, cry and otherwise behave as humans do. None Nigerian Africans abroad go about their business in strange unnatural ways. They act very quietly, meekly, smile a lot at none blacks and frown a lot at fellow blacks in order to inform the host none black community that they are harmless as required.

In Africa, in a perverse way, blacks, without realising it, have embodied the meek, timid and subservient characteristics the outside world expects of them. When Nigerians are in their midst, Nigerians naturally take advantage of their unnaturally stupid ways. For their part, they also feel a subconscious outrage at Nigerians acting in a way that Africans themselves have only come to expect of whites. However, since Nigerians are black like them, when things get too much, they lash out at Nigerians in the way they would not lash out at whites.

Upshot is Nigerians are experiencing racism bent on subduing them. Outside world practices racism towards Nigerians and Africans practice embodied racism towards Nigerians.

I see your point; however, if it is about self assertiveness and mental emancipation from post colonial mentality; then what about other Africans e.g. Ethiopians who were in fact never conquered and colonised, they to have significant immigrant populations abroad, why not them? - there just has to be something innately wrong with us to attract such notoriety.
Re: Nigerians Attacked In Lomé Togo. Many Wounded And Some Escaped Being Lynched. Pi by NaMeAboki: 7:44pm On Jun 19, 2019
Princeofasia:
because they are nuisance than cant stay in their shit hole country. they go out to rape girl, kill girls, dirty the country, bring in drugs, bring in fake goods, destroy properties and above all scam them. rule is, never allow a poor nigerian into your country

It is such a pity how some Nigerians are damaging the image of this country and spoiling the chances of others who may not be criminals or trouble makers like them.
Re: Nigerians Attacked In Lomé Togo. Many Wounded And Some Escaped Being Lynched. Pi by mrLhanray(m): 8:48pm On Jun 19, 2019
Lionessza6:

LMFAO , "Zulus " must be some powerful motherfcks cheesy. They have made people from ; Kenya, Ghana, UK, Malaysia, India, China, Togo etc hate your presence in their countries grin. Why Zulus na ? grin. Why are Zulus going all around the world infecting others with their laziness and envy for Nigerians ?. cheesy. If it weren't for the lazy and jealous Zulus, Nigerians would be seen as the hard working and smart people they claim to be but Zulus went all over the world tarnishing their image grin grin grin grin.
South Africans ought to be accommodating fellow Africans, cos most African countries contributed immensely on SA's independence, but all they did in return is to attack other Africans living in SA. I watched one Leon Schuster movie produced around 1991, the apartheid was very obvious, I could count the numbers of blacks walking in the streets, shopping... all through the movie. I won't be surprised if you deny the fact that Nigeria played a key role during SA apartheid era. You've attacked all African countries that fought for your independence, that allowed you to walk freely in your streets.
SA started Xenophobic attacks on other Africans not only Nigerians. SA didn't get to witness what most fully independent African Countries witnessed, the struggle for power was bloody in most African countries, but SA are still indirectly ruled by the whites (the laws are there to explain the differences btw whites and blacks). we saw the pic where two black kids sat at the back of the door miles away from the white kids, while the white kids were having fun with their teacher, yet they were in the same class. you and your strike partner jaceblaze or so, should be more concerned about the modern day apartheid that has plagued your country.
Re: Nigerians Attacked In Lomé Togo. Many Wounded And Some Escaped Being Lynched. Pi by mrLhanray(m): 8:50pm On Jun 19, 2019
NaMeAboki:

It is such a pity how some Nigerians are damaging the image of this country and spoiling the chances of others who may not be criminals or trouble makers like them.
its such a shame, these few bad eggs are the ones giving Nigerians bad names outside the shores of this country.
Re: Nigerians Attacked In Lomé Togo. Many Wounded And Some Escaped Being Lynched. Pi by Lionessza6(f): 9:13pm On Jun 19, 2019
mrLhanray:

South Africans ought to be accommodating fellow Africans, cos most African countries contributed immensely on SA's independence, but all they did in return is to attack other Africans living in SA. I watched one Leon Schuster movie produced around 1991, the apartheid was very obvious, I could count the numbers of blacks walking in the streets, shopping... all through the movie. I won't be surprised if you deny the fact that Nigeria played a key role during SA apartheid era. You've attacked all African countries that fought for your independence, that allowed you to walk freely in your streets.
SA started Xenophobic attacks on other Africans not only Nigerians. SA didn't get to witness what most fully independent African Countries witnessed, the struggle for power was bloody in most African countries, but SA are still indirectly ruled by the whites (the laws are there to explain the differences btw whites and blacks). we saw the pic where two black kids sat at the back of the door miles away from the white kids, while the white kids were having fun with their teacher, yet they were in the same class. you and your strike partner jaceblaze or so, should be more concerned about the modern day apartheid that has plagued your country.

LOL, you seem really pained . WHY ARE NIGERIANS HATED BY EVERY COUNTRY ON EARTH ? grin. Is it because of Zulus ,our apartheid or Leon shuster's movie? grin Or is it because of our xenophobia ? cheesy. Are any of our problems the reason why you are getting attacked just about everywhere you are found ?. Why you?.
Re: Nigerians Attacked In Lomé Togo. Many Wounded And Some Escaped Being Lynched. Pi by JaceBlaze: 9:13pm On Jun 19, 2019
mrLhanray:

Hundreds of thousands of people lose their lives every year in Nigeria due to tribal and religious conflicts but some Mr know-it-all is concerned about a 1991 Leon Shuster movie grin ,your life must be really sad,like really...it must really suck being a Nigerian

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Attacked In Lomé Togo. Many Wounded And Some Escaped Being Lynched. Pi by NaMeAboki: 9:13pm On Jun 19, 2019
mrLhanray:

its such a shame, these few bad eggs are the ones giving Nigerians bad names outside the shores of this country.

Indeed.
Re: Nigerians Attacked In Lomé Togo. Many Wounded And Some Escaped Being Lynched. Pi by mrLhanray(m): 9:37pm On Jun 19, 2019
Lionessza6:

LOL, you seem really pained . WHY ARE NIGERIANS HATED BY EVERY COUNTRY ON EARTH ? grin. Is it because of Zulus ,our apartheid or Leon shuster's movie? grin Or is it because of our xenophobia ? cheesy. Are any of our problems the reason why you are getting attacked just about everywhere you are found ?. Why you?.
hated world wide, how? Nigerians are breaking barriers out there, at least you read about the 43 Of the 96 graduating Doctor of Pharmacy in howard University USA were Nigerians, a Nigerian lady broke 93 year old record in an Indian university, Nigerians are always in the sport teams of Us, UK and Canada and are also elected into public offices in these countries, many Nigerians have been give the MBE honour by the royal family of UK and so on. I'm sure your blind patriotism or hatred won't let you see these feats since its not Nigerians attacked, Nigerians caught.
Black SAns rarely travel out to break barriers, they stay in their country, cos they can't survive outside the confines Mandela has laid down for them. Nigerians are always in the news for both good and bad, but the only time we get to hear about South Africa is Xenophobic attacks.
Re: Nigerians Attacked In Lomé Togo. Many Wounded And Some Escaped Being Lynched. Pi by mrLhanray(m): 9:44pm On Jun 19, 2019
JaceBlaze:
Hundreds of thousands of people lose their lives every year in Nigeria due to tribal and religious conflicts but some Mr know-it-all is concerned about a 1991 Leon Shuster movie grin ,your life must be really sad,like really...it must really suck being a Nigerian
well its easy for you and Lionessza6 to say so from South Africa, you are still been fed with old news. thousands of South Africans die yearly due to domestic violence, robbery, rape. we do read the news here.
https://www.timeslive.co.za/news/south-africa/2019-05-31-petrol-attendant-pays-for-someone-elses-fuel-and-warms-hearts-across-sa/
he paid cos the road she wants to embark on is filled with thieves and rapist, yet other Africans are the ones causing trouble
Re: Nigerians Attacked In Lomé Togo. Many Wounded And Some Escaped Being Lynched. Pi by Ugosample(m): 9:51pm On Jun 19, 2019
Litmus:

you have a point sha
Re: Nigerians Attacked In Lomé Togo. Many Wounded And Some Escaped Being Lynched. Pi by Just30: 11:04pm On Jun 19, 2019
BabaIbo:

I guess you have a phone, you can help your self online or work to your finance ministry, stop disgracing yourself here.
MUMU, even Ghana's minister of finance won't argue this, Accra is far far far below Lagos talk more of Tema.
I won't reply you again cos your stupidity stinks and I know your motive is to drag me to your level. It won't work.
see this nonsense

comparing uncompetitive Lagos to Accra

do you even know Accra revenues per annum?
Re: Nigerians Attacked In Lomé Togo. Many Wounded And Some Escaped Being Lynched. Pi by JaceBlaze: 11:09pm On Jun 19, 2019
sad
mrLhanray:

well its easy for you and Lionessza6 to say so from South Africa, you are still been fed with old news. thousands of South Africans die yearly due to domestic violence, robbery, rape. we do read the news here.
https://www.timeslive.co.za/news/south-africa/2019-05-31-petrol-attendant-pays-for-someone-elses-fuel-and-warms-hearts-across-sa/
he paid cos the road she wants to embark on is filled with thieves and rapist, yet other Africans are the ones causing trouble
Let not forget that you were beaten in Togo and not SA.funny how all of a sudden you are venting your anger on SA grin

Domestic violence is 10x worse in Nigeria,and I have heard news of Nigerian immigrants raping Italian women in Italy.Just face it bro,you guys are still too primitive to live in morden societies with law abiding humans.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Attacked In Lomé Togo. Many Wounded And Some Escaped Being Lynched. Pi by IronGalaxy: 11:43pm On Jun 19, 2019
Nukilia:

Its crystal clear that Nigerians do well till their hosts start wishing them bad. I have a simple advice for Nigerians out there going through harassment by their hosts, keep doing good, engage in legitimate business become successful till your hosts kill themselves over your matter...
so Nigerians go anywhere and start upstaging their hosts? Is that what you're insinuating? So everyone in the world is complaining about Nigerians because you guys are doing well?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Attacked In Lomé Togo. Many Wounded And Some Escaped Being Lynched. Pi by Lionessza6(f): 4:45am On Jun 20, 2019
mrLhanray:

hated world wide, how? Nigerians are breaking barriers out there, at least you read about the 43 Of the 96 graduating Doctor of Pharmacy in howard University USA were Nigerians, a Nigerian lady broke 93 year old record in an Indian university, Nigerians are always in the sport teams of Us, UK and Canada and are also elected into public offices in these countries, many Nigerians have been give the MBE honour by the royal family of UK and so on. I'm sure your blind patriotism or hatred won't let you see these feats since its not Nigerians attacked, Nigerians caught.
Black SAns rarely travel out to break barriers, they stay in their country, cos they can't survive outside the confines Mandela has laid down for them. Nigerians are always in the news for both good and bad, but the only time we get to hear about South Africa is Xenophobic attacks.

LMFAO, more pained rants . "We are lazy slaves who are xenophobic". But tell me , WHY DO NIGERIANS EXPERIENCE "XENOPHOBIA ", HATE AND PROFILING IN EVEY COUNTRY THEY GO TO WHY YOU, ARE YOU THE ONLY AFRICANS TRAVELLING AROUND THE GLOBE ?.
Re: Nigerians Attacked In Lomé Togo. Many Wounded And Some Escaped Being Lynched. Pi by DonFebzyBlog(m): 6:28am On Jun 20, 2019
daviesmania:

good one, but please advice Nigerians living there to always dress well. i don't like what am seeing in that picture. thank u and God bless.

I find it a little difficult to understand what you mean by they should dresses well. These are innocent guys who sell in the market that were attacked early in the morning and beaten mercilessly. The picture you see is nothing compared to the actual scene of what happened which is the reason I had to comment. As we speak they are well taken care of at the biggest government hospital with heavily armed military men guiding them. All the leaders of various associations have arranged a meeting to see how the issue can be completely resolved and also make the people know that what they did was wrong.
Re: Nigerians Attacked In Lomé Togo. Many Wounded And Some Escaped Being Lynched. Pi by Kenturkey048(m): 5:40am On Jul 07, 2019
Lionessza6:

Why are you guys always the common denominator ?
we de play una...so be ready...

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Finally My Dad Has Been Granted Bail After 8 Years Of Awaiting Trial. / Ondo Kidnapper Who Took Tramadol Dies After Sleeping For 9 Days! / Michael Arowosaiye Commits Suicide (RCCG Minister)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.