Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,130 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:23 PM

300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) (109827 Views)

Ogun Contractor Kills Girlfriend, Commits Suicide, Drops Wife Suicide Note / 27-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Uyo, Akwa Ibom, Drops Suicide Note / Aisha Omolola, ABU Student Commits Suicide, Drops Note (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by dabiriy(m): 8:39am On Jun 19, 2019
MiaB:
No single boy is worth dying over
Nobody even worth dying for .
Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by RiyaGoddess(f): 8:41am On Jun 19, 2019
raphy:

what is this trash you just write?
suicide is the solution to your problems? guy are you drunk with zobo or kunu?

you better correct but fast before the olofofo will come for you. you add a scripture to it.

I thought I was the only one who no go school but I know now that we plenty. Please read what I wrote again and again till you understand or better still you ask me if you do not understand.
Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by tfash96(m): 8:43am On Jun 19, 2019
psalmylee:
PROBLEM IYA LA IYA E NI.OMO ERAN
bovine miscreant
Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by RiyaGoddess(f): 8:43am On Jun 19, 2019
OMOTOWO:

Walahi I am for real olorun

Haaa kilo le to be? Egbon abeg make we talk for WhatsApp. Abeg send me message for WhatsApp let's talk for real.
Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by DelilahMakinde(f): 8:45am On Jun 19, 2019
I blame indomie noodles !
Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by toluwa1(f): 8:48am On Jun 19, 2019
Is this suicide of a thing a contest or what ....
At every hurt.....the next thing is suicide....
Probably they av forgotten that once one die.....thats all ....no second chance.....
Raddaaaaadaaaaa
Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by Blessedachusi: 8:48am On Jun 19, 2019
And she might have rejected many good dudes
Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by Olusholasimon(m): 8:53am On Jun 19, 2019
Love !!!
Heartbreak !!!
Jilted hearts !!!
I think it's a difficult pill to swallow but not worth dying for, no matter how hurtful it seems, life will always goes on. Most of those ladies who actually commit suicide after breakups are most especially those who has spent all their body with the guy, they've used themselves as a sacrifice for the guy's pleasure.
If you ever got jilted, abeg move on with life, it is difficult but not impossible, with time you will find it interesting when you fall in love with a much better person.
RIP, but we're moving on while your own story end !
Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by elmagnifico411(m): 9:07am On Jun 19, 2019
vintino:
Wow that serves the guy right... Now the guy won't be able to eat or sleep again.... No lady will even accept to date him! grin grin

Some people mumu sha.... Well I think there should be age limit to this relationship of a thing...

If you tell me you are no longer interested.... That's your own headache not mine... Life continues!

RIP to the dead though!
R.I.P to which dead? Her soul will know no peace. Do you know the kinda pains she’s putting her parents through?

To all the young people out there, especially those ones still in school; I beg u, don’t take your life cos of some stupid boy or girl. No matter how high u think of them, or how good they make u feel having them around, they’re are not worth your life! Don’t kill your parents before their time. A lot has been invested in u, and these parents are expecting h a return I.e u come out well and be somebody in life. Don’t pay them back with killing yourself. The devil is on rampage, don’t be a victim.

1 Like

Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 9:08am On Jun 19, 2019
MiaB:

But some girls are worth dying over?
No human being is worth dying over, don't make it about gender please.
Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by Geedy: 9:10am On Jun 19, 2019
The way people has turned sniper into Poison now a day ehn they will soon let this company shutdown their business 'cos the primary purpose of the chemical have been neglected and turn to DEPRESSED GIRL KILLER
Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 9:10am On Jun 19, 2019
Straight ticket to hell fire,Her corpse should be dumped in the evil forest..ARU!! Tufia
Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by TamiOkoroDedeh(f): 9:20am On Jun 19, 2019
No story here.
Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by TamiOkoroDedeh(f): 9:22am On Jun 19, 2019
DelilahMakinde:
I blame indomie noodles !

Indomie is the devil.

1 Like

Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by TamiOkoroDedeh(f): 9:24am On Jun 19, 2019
elmagnifico411:
R.I.P to which dead? Her soul will know no peace. Do you know the kinda pains she’s putting her parents through?

To all the young people out there, especially those ones still in school; I beg u, don’t take your life cos of some stupid boy or girl. No matter how high u think of them, or how good they make u feel having them around, they’re are not worth your life! Don’t kill your parents before their time. A lot has been invested in u, and these parents are expecting h a return I.e u come out well and be somebody in life. Don’t pay them back with killing yourself. The devil is on rampage, don’t be a victim.

I wrote the same thing on my blog, but no-one read it. The only time people are interested is when someone eventually takes their own life.
Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by AyakaDunukofia: 9:28am On Jun 19, 2019
introvertme:

What do you mean by age of homosexuality?

Read my question.again. it is always good to do that. I was responding to someone who suggested that the age of sexual relationships should be increased. My respond was this:

How would you convince a crazy world that has lowered the age of [consent of] homosexuality to 16 years that it is necessary to increase that of heterosexuals?
Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by Starz825(m): 9:50am On Jun 19, 2019
MiaB:
U right as no single girl is also worth dying for grin
Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by uyosolo: 10:00am On Jun 19, 2019
This song just came to my mind,while going through this thread, ''my hope is built on nothing less than Jesus blood and righteousness". No human on earth made of dust and sand is worth putting your hope on, no earthly tin dat can perish in an instant is worth putting ur hope on..When u get to that cross road whr u tink all hope is lost,just hold on to d littlest hope,tink wat if dere is a way out,wat if tins get better..U wud be glad to fought thru it...I remba wen the Song Danfo driver came out...U see bus drivers,conductors,mechanics,hawkers and all singing it with Joy,,cos d truth of life is dat things wud get better if only u can hold on..Peace nd happiness is priceless....Love wud come to you when you least expect,nd d truth is that no one can love you more than you love yourself,,so wen u give ur soul spirit nd body to one human,know you are threading on a wrong ground..Even if d whole world rejects you,there are two ppl dat wud Neva do (God and yourself) but wen u decide to reject urslf you eject urslf.
We are all calling the upcoming generation indomie generation, but what are we really doing to solve this menace...It means we are all failing,if we cant instill the values our forefathers instilled in us...Truly the love of many is waxing cold as we draw closer to the end. In everything we do LET LOVE LEAD
Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by Giantlady: 10:11am On Jun 19, 2019
Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by NwaIgboBoy(m): 10:11am On Jun 19, 2019
GOODNEWS
Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by mimee9(f): 10:19am On Jun 19, 2019
nobody is worth my death, Rip
Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by Unclesamo(m): 10:22am On Jun 19, 2019
ikezuora4689:
mehn I can't kill myself...life is too sweet to die.... imagine I die....no more bet9ja 100 to win 20million....no more clubbing...no 2pac musics....who will I leave my girlfriends for and my designer shoes and clothes....I don't trust my friends... they done dey eye my designers since....so guys before you drink sniper think about the beauties of life.......once guy broke your heart jst know that his not the right one for you....a guy who loves you wouldn't hurt you. if you wake up in the morning and you able to eat twice or once a day and you have somewhere to lay your head.... you are richer than 20million peoples in this world......don't Live to impress others...live your life and save for the raining days.....take me for an example...am 25 am not married or plan of getting married soon...bt am saving and investing money for my unborn children with their names... learn to plan ahead...if our parents planed ahead most of this suicide happening all over Nigeria would have reduced...you never chop and you never pay your school fees....one guy kon break your heart join... wetin remain...most of this suicide happens out of frustration and depression......my motto is my kids will have kind of life I never have
nice Quotes U've gotten there

1 Like

Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by lagosinnovator: 10:39am On Jun 19, 2019
so whats wrong with all these lazy youth. we have many young dude out there. why die fr love.
Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by West2019(m): 10:40am On Jun 19, 2019
[quote author=pascal558 post=79460502][/quote]rubbish e no concern me
Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by Northkendal(f): 10:48am On Jun 19, 2019
May she rest in pieces.. Stupid gal
Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by CoolJulian: 10:56am On Jun 19, 2019
Too bad!
Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by CoolJulian: 11:06am On Jun 19, 2019
So sad that people now consider taking their own lives at any slight frustration.

In this life, no boy or girl is worth dying for, so if you decide to love anybody, make sure you are mature enough; make use of your brain at all times, also learn to talk about your problems, especially with people you trust cos it helps to ease the pressure, always put your family into consideration.
Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by elmagnifico411(m): 11:08am On Jun 19, 2019
TamiOkoroDedeh:

I wrote the same thing on my blog, but no-one read it. The only time people are interested is when someone eventually takes their own life.
seriously, we need God the more now.. the way and manner people people take their own life now is alarming. The kingdom of darkness is taking over and all we do is talk about the issue on internet. Destinies are been cut short and we don’t even talk. May God save us from these demons

1 Like

Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by jojothaiv(m): 11:16am On Jun 19, 2019
freemanbubble:
This what happens when mother raise weak females and father reinforce it

Normal Bini or warri girl nor go try this nonsense
Normal Ogu lady no fit try am sef..

1 Like

Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by RiyaGoddess(f): 11:23am On Jun 19, 2019

1 Like

Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by laudate: 11:31am On Jun 19, 2019
Propsvilla:

No be lie, Some Universities now look like a lesson center with lots of kids. I don't know where they are rushing to, when a child that still suppose to be in the secondary school find him or self in the high institution this is what you get.
Exactly! I agree 100%. And there is inadequate guidance or emotional maturity in the child, that will fortify him or her to cope with the mental & emotional challenges thrown at them on a daily basis.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Lady Watches As Her Boyfriend Rapes Her Friend In Ogun, Records The Act (Photo) / Vikings Members To Honour Their Queen Who Died Recently. Photos / 2 Jealous Ladies Upload Married Friend’s Sex Video On Social Media In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.