Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,952 members, 7,814,233 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) (109842 Views)

Ogun Contractor Kills Girlfriend, Commits Suicide, Drops Wife Suicide Note / 27-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Uyo, Akwa Ibom, Drops Suicide Note / Aisha Omolola, ABU Student Commits Suicide, Drops Note (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by Oovi5(f): 10:51pm On Jun 18, 2019
My thoughts are with the mother! The girl's dumb.

3 Likes

Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by tfash96(m): 10:51pm On Jun 18, 2019
It won't be well with her soul/spirit on its way to hell.. u couldn't commit suicide bkos of something tangible rather u did it bkos of love that's no longer in existence anymore since what happened in TITANIC.. I can't waste my saliva and wish her RIP that's ironical.. Had it been she had accident or she was murdered en en I can now pity her ass but hell no the idiot killed herself bkos of bf

1 Like

Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by KingAzubuike(f): 10:51pm On Jun 18, 2019
MkMel:
This suicide thing using sniper is trending now. What is actually influencing it? I suspect a demonic force behind the act and probably the product used itself. I'm just thinking loud anyway!
You can't blame the product. Nigerians commiting suicide no be today e start. There was a time it was hypo that was trending for suiciders. So basically anything in vogue is what's generally used by depressed people. You can't blame the product. Its not sniper that's making them depressed.
Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by SmellingAnus(m): 10:52pm On Jun 18, 2019
Beautiful girl... I would have gladly dated you instead of you to commit suicide...
Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by OdefaGirl(f): 10:55pm On Jun 18, 2019
Wow! What a name "popular sniper insecticide".
Sorry guys... But this is no f*cking joke.
What do these people think before drinking this sniper of a drink.
Me, I can't come and kill myself. sad
Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by Lexusgs430: 10:55pm On Jun 18, 2019
This sniper seems to be the most popular drug of snipping their lives........
Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by advocate666: 10:56pm On Jun 18, 2019
good news. Now the useless are self eliminating.
Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by OdefaGirl(f): 10:56pm On Jun 18, 2019
SmellingAnus:
Beautiful girl... I would have gladly dated you instead of you to commit suicide...

....but ur anus dey smell grin
Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by otokx(m): 10:56pm On Jun 18, 2019
Too much Zee world and Telemundo.
Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by Megatrix: 10:57pm On Jun 18, 2019
Sniper has become one of the highest killers in the country
Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by Lovelyn451(f): 10:57pm On Jun 18, 2019
Boyfriend/girlfriend....foolish kinda relationship for fools

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by barinedan(m): 11:00pm On Jun 18, 2019
She Has Been Given A Red Carpet Reception By The devil
Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by SmellingAnus(m): 11:00pm On Jun 18, 2019
OdefaGirl:

....but ur anus dey smell grin
Lol .. I know say your anus dey scent grin
Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by stankezzy: 11:01pm On Jun 18, 2019
Since awo made this sniper popular it has taken many lives , see the type of bad things popularise by afonjas

2 Likes

Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by Benwallt(m): 11:01pm On Jun 18, 2019
Died by poison or died of poisoning
Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by backbone503(m): 11:01pm On Jun 18, 2019
Life is God's most precious gift to us. People should learn to cherish this gift.

Love God and yourself so much that you never allow ANYONE's personal decision negatively affect your life.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by LZAA: 11:01pm On Jun 18, 2019
This is how these idiots will make govt cripple the coy that produce sniper by banning it
Ffs why kill urself wen u have ur whole life in front of you
sad
Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by OkeibunorFavour: 11:02pm On Jun 18, 2019
READ MORE: https://www.rapthome.com/2023/01/07/guidelines-on-how-to-write-a-cold-mail/

A cold mail is a mail sent without previous contact with the recipient. It can be an effective way to reach out to potential clients, partners, and collaborators. It is most importantly an effective way to reach out to professors in schools you apply to for a scholarship. In the previous article on scholarships abroad, we emphasize the essentiality of good cold mail.
Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by LZAA: 11:02pm On Jun 18, 2019
stankezzy:
Since awo made this sniper popular it has taken many lives , see the type of bad things popularise by afonjas
grin grin
They are coming for you ooo
Cc immhotep Adaibeku
Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by OdefaGirl(f): 11:02pm On Jun 18, 2019
SmellingAnus:
Lol .. I know say your anus dey scent grin

....but nah ur name be that, am sure of that.
Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by Walehelt(m): 11:03pm On Jun 18, 2019
Hmm

Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by Eaugusta(f): 11:03pm On Jun 18, 2019
vintino:
Wow that serves the guy right... Now the guy won't be able to eat or sleep again.... No lady will even accept to date him! grin grin

Some people mumu sha.... Well I think there should be age limit to this relationship of a thing...

If you tell me you are no longer interested.... That's your own headache not mine... Life continues!

RIP to the dead though!
Age has nothing to do with maturity or wisdom
Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jun 18, 2019
The human mind is so powerful that it could make you do something that may seem senseless to the majority, but sensible to just you. She didn't just wake up, contemplated suicide and execute it. A lot must have played in her head that made her not care about the sacrifices her parents made to get her to 300l.

I feel for her parents.

4 Likes

Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by Olaps: 11:03pm On Jun 18, 2019
... I don't think she did that because of her boyfriend...
But she shouldn't have done that... So sad.

1 Like

Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by OmoOshodi(m): 11:04pm On Jun 18, 2019
why not kukuma use her panties for rituals and have alot of money to enjoy her life with instead of wasting her life for nothing
Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jun 18, 2019
Suicide is never the solution to anything

Heart break has happened to all of us one way or the other but we haven't killed ourselves instead we have moved on and found better love.

So please let's educate ourselves that suicide can never solve any issue but instead it will add pepper to the injury.
Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by millionboi2: 11:05pm On Jun 18, 2019
dingbang:
Eya...chai... Some girls are so weak and emotional. Please boys don't break their heart inugo.
Gals break guys heart too

2 Likes

Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by JimohMomoh: 11:05pm On Jun 18, 2019
IMASTEX:
Hmm shocked
Very pathetic indeed. I wished she could hold on just a little longer. She would have seen that all the supposed love were just lust, infatuations & youthful exuberance. She would have even been the one to break the guy's heart.

Life is never all you see it to be. Hence, suicide should never be an option. She just succeeded in breaking the heart of those "family" who truly loved her. Not the guy that will move to the next girl & live happily ever after. To all those considering the same option. Think well with your heart. But if you insist, then use yourself for money ritual. Handover the money to your parents. At least that will return a little of what was wastefully invest.

Your advice was on point until you added the last sentence.
Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by SmellingAnus(m): 11:06pm On Jun 18, 2019
OdefaGirl:

....but nah ur name be that, am sure of that.
Lol... Smelinganus na everybody name because everybody anus dey smell especially after the person shit finish... grin
Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by WomanOfRace(f): 11:07pm On Jun 18, 2019
Eeeeyah, this is what happens when you make unworthy people the center of your whole world. Ditching you means he is not worth your tears in the first place ,talk more of a suicide.

I feel so sorry you killed yourself over nothing. Life goes on no matter what and someone who truly loves you and appreciates you would have found you.

RIP Juliet. Looking so vulnerable
Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by dingbang(m): 11:08pm On Jun 18, 2019
millionboi2:
Gals break guys heart too
just negodu this boy. Yen yen yen. You have the mouth to say girls break guys heart. Oya why not go and carry sniper and drink as girl break your heart. Weakling!
Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by Sluacoast(m): 11:08pm On Jun 18, 2019
IMASTEX:
Hmm shocked
Very pathetic indeed. I wished she could hold on just a little longer. She would have seen that all the supposed love were just lust, infatuations & youthful exuberance. She would have even been the one to break the guy's heart.

Life is never all you see it to be. Hence, suicide should never be an option. She just succeeded in breaking the heart of those "family" who truly loved her. Not the guy that will move to the next girl & live happily ever after. To all those considering the same option. Think well with your heart. But if you insist, then use yourself for money ritual. Handover the money to your parents. At least that will return a little of what was wastefully invest.
Bros you funny

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Lady Watches As Her Boyfriend Rapes Her Friend In Ogun, Records The Act (Photo) / Vikings Members To Honour Their Queen Who Died Recently. Photos / 2 Jealous Ladies Upload Married Friend’s Sex Video On Social Media In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.