Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,163 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) (109847 Views)

Ogun Contractor Kills Girlfriend, Commits Suicide, Drops Wife Suicide Note / 27-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Uyo, Akwa Ibom, Drops Suicide Note / Aisha Omolola, ABU Student Commits Suicide, Drops Note (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by RiyaGoddess(f): 7:14am On Jun 19, 2019
I thought I should share this with all my friends here. Please also share it with your friends because you never might know who you are saving.

Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem!
&
Hell is the truth,
Discovered TOO LATE!

Hold on, don't give up. It's one minute to your midnight, one step to your miracle!

"WHAT?
Don't you know that your body is the temple of the HOLY GHOST who is in you, which you have of God,
AND YOU ARE NOT YOUR OWN?

For you are BOUGHT with a price:
Therefore glorify GOD in your body, and in your spirit, WHICH ARE GOD'S"
1 Corinthians 6:19-20

"And the God of Peace shall bruise Satan under your feet Shortly. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with You, Amen"

Romans 16:20

God's Grace
Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by RiyaGoddess(f): 7:15am On Jun 19, 2019
The increase in depression, the increase in suidal thoughts, the increase in depression are all signs of nothing but the loss of the spirit of gratitude because if you can look beyond the cloud, you will see that silver lining, that opportunity to give God praise. Before someone gets to the point of taking their own life, before someone gets to the point of hopelessness, they have gotten to or crossed the bridge of ingratitude. There is nobody who is a thanksgiver, who is a worshipper, who is a person of gratitude that can fall for that demon. Even the bible said when Saul was being tormented by the evil spirit, the bible said David will play the harp, He will worship, He will sing psalms and melodies and that evil spirit will leave because God inhabit the praises of his people. I will say it again and again, every genuine worshipper can deal with the spirit of depression.
Oh father open the eyes of these ones to see and open their heart to understand...
Thank God for those who conquered depression and suicidal thought. Thank God for those still undergoing therapy for I know they will conquer! If you know anyone who is depressed, who is suicidal, give them my contact and let's kick the beast out for their lives for good.
#ISayNoToDepression #ISayNoToSuicide
Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by bakol: 7:17am On Jun 19, 2019
One can only pity her parents.
Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by sandra50(f): 7:18am On Jun 19, 2019
dingbang:
happy birthday
Thanks dear..I appreciate.
Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by BIXYBABE: 7:25am On Jun 19, 2019
vintino:
Wow that serves the guy right... Now the guy won't be able to eat or sleep again.... No lady will even accept to date him! grin grin

Some people mumu sha.... Well I think there should be age limit to this relationship of a thing...

If you tell me you are no longer interested.... That's your own headache not mine... Life continues!

RIP to the dead though!
Why will I kill my self because one nigga broke my heart, God forbid. I will just make sure I broke as many heart as possible
Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by Adedaniel211(m): 7:25am On Jun 19, 2019
eeyah
Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by PrimadonnaO(f): 7:27am On Jun 19, 2019
Noss24:
I saw her corpse being brought out from her room. I was shocked cos I never believed it until I saw it today.

I can't believe a UNIBEN babe would do this. Uniben girls are badass... not fickle-minded like this. Boyfriend matter. I'm too pissed I can't feel my empathetic side.
Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by akdjr(m): 7:34am On Jun 19, 2019
I wondered if our nation is facing an unacknowledged suicide epidemic.
Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by Alwaysjoyful: 7:43am On Jun 19, 2019
I'd recommend over and over that people that are emotionally immature should not even date, how can you kill yourself because your boyfriend broke your heart, oh God please help this generation!!
Rip to the dead
Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by Daboomb: 7:43am On Jun 19, 2019
dingbang:
Eya...chai... Some girls are so weak and emotional. Please boys don't break their heart inugo.

The current generation of adolescents are just too over-pampered.
- They dont go to farm at 5am in the morning, unlike us. grin
- They dont carry 25L Keg on their head, trek with it for 15miles to fetch water, unlike us.
- No one slaps them if they dare touch the door of the TV Box, unlike us
- They sit on the couch all day, using the remote control to "control" everything, unlike us that have to stand up every time to change TV channel for Daddy, each time he feels bored of watching NTA
- They dont use their hands to wash Bedsheet, unlike us, all they do is stuff the darn cloths in a washing machine and off they go. angry
- They dont grind Pepper on that grinding, granite rock, all they do is stuff the Pepper in a Blender and gab, it is ready in two minutes!
- They dont go to queue at NITEL for almost eight hours, just to speak to somebody in another town, unlike us! Even at 10yrs, they have this tiny smart phone that is capable of doing everything, including showing them TV! shocked shocked
- They dont carry Big Bible ot churck like us, for them, it is just IPAD with Bible on it and they can even be chatting with their friends, during service!
- In our days, we 'toast' babes, write love letters and slip it under their door, we even risk our lives by jumping the fence to see a girl we love but the Ediats of today just sit in their parlour and start chatting on WhatsApp or Twitter/faceBook and other dozens of Apps or they just 'sign-up to a dating site and before you say 'kai', they say they have aboyfriend and they are 'sex-texting' each other! In our days, we use to slap the backside of our babes to show how much we care about them.
-They dont sing love songs like "Love nwantintin..", they way we sing for the girl we are wooing in those days!

Why wont they commit suicide over one useless boy? Abeg, let them die joor, enough of this nonsense from the Indomie-generation.
We wey we suffer well-well, suicide nor cross our mind, na una wey get everything settled for una dey commit suicide!
Depression na butter wey we dey take chop bread, in my hood. undecided if you are feeling depressed, seek the face of God in prayer and fasting. it works

RIP to the Dead gaal, life is too precious to just waste it like that. Nndoo.

Who needs a heart, when a heart can be broken?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by NoRetreat(m): 7:45am On Jun 19, 2019
Beulah77:

What a foolish post, everything about the stupid girl will forgotten in the next six months, so she is the loser here
it was a sarcastic comment, the comment just depicted the girl being foolish.
Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by ChristineC: 7:46am On Jun 19, 2019
psalmylee:
oversabi,see the specks in your eyes.no dey point finger.
who be this undecided
Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by OMOTOWO(m): 7:46am On Jun 19, 2019
RiyaGoddess:

Sir are you for real? Please let's talk please

Walahi I am for real olorun
Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by Ubdavis(m): 7:52am On Jun 19, 2019
Very good!!!. Make woman follow die too, in resent past na so so guys the kpai themselves for this mata...
Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by 12345baba(m): 7:53am On Jun 19, 2019
Some people get light heart sha
Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by alizma: 8:01am On Jun 19, 2019
vintino:
Wow that serves the guy right... Now the guy won't be able to eat or sleep again.... No lady will even accept to date him! grin grin

Some people mumu sha.... Well I think there should be age limit to this relationship of a thing...

If you tell me you are no longer interested.... That's your own headache not mine... Life continues!

RIP to the dead though!
You started well but end up sounding like one of the kids. Who told you this thing has to do with age
Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by kraayfeesh(m): 8:05am On Jun 19, 2019
omo nawa o.

this one wey sniper don turn marketable commodity laidis, mk i go start to dey sell...e no concern me!
Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by obashiakpu(m): 8:07am On Jun 19, 2019
For all those saying 'Rest in Peace'. I want to ask can suiciders ever rest in peace?
Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by dingbang(m): 8:10am On Jun 19, 2019
Daboomb:

The current generation of adolescents are just too over-pampered.
- They dont go to farm at 5am in the morning, unlike us. grin
- They dont carry 25L Keg on their head, trek with it for 15miles to fetch water, unlike us.
- No one slaps them if they dare touch the door of the TV Box, unlike us
- They sit on the couch all day, using the remote control to "control" everything, unlike us that have to stand up every time to change TV channel for Daddy, each time he feels bored of watching NTA
- They dont use their hands to wash Bedsheet, unlike us, all they do is stuff the darn cloths in a washing machine and off they go. angry
- They dont grind Pepper on that grinding, granite rock, all they do is stuff the Pepper in a Blender and gab, it is ready in two minutes!
- They dont go to queue at NITEL for almost eight hours, just to speak to somebody in another town, unlike us! Even at 10yrs, they have this tiny smart phone that is capable of doing everything, including showing them TV! shocked shocked
- They dont carry Big Bible ot churck like us, for them, it is just IPAD with Bible on it and they can even be chatting with their friends, during service!
- In our days, we 'toast' babes, write love letters and slip it under their door, we even risk our lives by jumping the fence to see a girl we love but the Ediats of today just sit in their parlour and start chatting on WhatsApp or Twitter/faceBook and other dozens of Apps or they just 'sign-up to a dating site and before you say 'kai', they say they have aboyfriend and they are 'sex-texting' each other! In our days, we use to slap the backside of our babes to show how much we care about them.
-They dont sing love songs like "Love nwantintin..", they way we sing for the girl we are wooing in those days!

Why wont they commit suicide over one useless boy? Abeg, let them die joor, enough of this nonsense from the Indomie-generation.
We wey we suffer well-well, suicide nor cross our mind, na una wey get everything settled for una dey commit suicide!
Depression na butter wey we dey take chop bread, in my hood. undecided if you are feeling depressed, seek the face of God in prayer and fasting. it works

RIP to the Dead gaal, life is too precious to just waste it like that. Nndoo.

Who needs a heart, when a heart can be broken?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin very apt . you mentioned everything in detail.
Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by raphy(m): 8:11am On Jun 19, 2019
this thread is long o.
but why can't she do that when her friends are hustling in Europe without a boyfriend.
anyway may her soul R.I.P amen that Chelsea boxer she wear to heaven.

oh Christ.
Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by Mayeldah(m): 8:11am On Jun 19, 2019
Share if you want Government to ban the sale of this 'Sniper' of a thing. Like if you don't. Enough is enough.
Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by raphy(m): 8:14am On Jun 19, 2019
RiyaGoddess:
I thought I should share this with all my friends here. Please also share it with your friends because you never might know who you are saving.

Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem!
&
Hell is the truth,
Discovered TOO LATE!

Hold on, don't give up. It's one minute to your midnight, one step to your miracle!

"WHAT?
Don't you know that your body is the temple of the HOLY GHOST who is in you, which you have of God,
AND YOU ARE NOT YOUR OWN?

For you are BOUGHT with a price:
Therefore glorify GOD in your body, and in your spirit, WHICH ARE GOD'S"
1 Corinthians 6:19-20

"And the God of Peace shall bruise Satan under your feet Shortly. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with You, Amen"

Romans 16:20

God's Grace

what is this trash you just write?
suicide is the solution to your problems? guy are you drunk with zobo or kunu?

you better correct but fast before the olofofo will come for you. you add a scripture to it.
Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by Kokoebapluse(m): 8:17am On Jun 19, 2019
Na so God go broke your heart when he show you way to hell fire
Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by nextnear(m): 8:24am On Jun 19, 2019
ochuski:
Whatever the matter.. suicide is never the answer
there was no question, its not answer but solution to her problem.
Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by nextnear(m): 8:25am On Jun 19, 2019
pascal558:
it happened this evening at Ekosodin community. According to eye witnesses she dropped a note before drinking the popular sniper insecticide,and the details in the note stated it clearly that it was because of the f a boy, uploading her pic soon.
God will consider her.
Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by sheller(m): 8:28am On Jun 19, 2019
pls can someone tell me how to fall in love cuz the last time I tried I wasn't falling at all......I love u ends up the moment I utter the word....I'm waiting for the right time not now I will only love my wife after my weeding night period
Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by bimgo: 8:32am On Jun 19, 2019
Depression is real but suicide is never an option,

Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by Bahddo(m): 8:35am On Jun 19, 2019
Na wa o. I know depression could make one do stupid things, but it's rather selfish and insensitive to end one's own life because of some useless lover.

What happens to family and friends who genuinely love you? You break their hearts. Their love and care is treated as worthless while you stress over some random guy or girl you met that you don't even truly know and who doesn't care about you.

After spending several years sacrificing a lot to take care of a child, they choose to die for some stupid relationship and leave others in anguish. That's totally unfair.

1 Like

Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by Bahddo(m): 8:38am On Jun 19, 2019
obashiakpu:
For all those saying 'Rest in Peace'. I want to ask can suiciders ever rest in peace?
the people you are asking do not know. No living human knows, not even your pastors.
Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by Adakintroy: 8:39am On Jun 19, 2019
Rip. Many people are going through a lot..let's comfort and not laugh.

Life can be very crazy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Lady Watches As Her Boyfriend Rapes Her Friend In Ogun, Records The Act (Photo) / Vikings Members To Honour Their Queen Who Died Recently. Photos / 2 Jealous Ladies Upload Married Friend’s Sex Video On Social Media In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.