Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,486 members, 7,823,131 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

"I Just Wanted To See What The Pu**y Felt Like" - Soulja Boy Confirms Breakup - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Just Wanted To See What The Pu**y Felt Like" - Soulja Boy Confirms Breakup (3218 Views)

She Just Wanted My Body! God Why? What Do I Do? / My Dear Miracle My Pu**y Is For You”–nigerian Lady Says As She Posts Raw Photos / The Seventeen Cardinal Rules Of Pu**y (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Just Wanted To See What The Pu**y Felt Like" - Soulja Boy Confirms Breakup by Nobody: 1:21am On Feb 22, 2019
Rapper, Soulja Boy has confirmed he's moved on from Blac Chyna after dating her for just a couple of weeks.
While reacting to TMZ report that his relationship with the mother of two has ended after just weeks of dating, the rapper simply wrote: 'I just wanted to see what the pu**y felt

Source: https://www.collinsuchendusblog.com/2019/02/i-just-wanted-to-see-what-puy-felt-like.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: "I Just Wanted To See What The Pu**y Felt Like" - Soulja Boy Confirms Breakup by Mouthgag: 1:23am On Feb 22, 2019
Wetin wan dey inside "AFTER TWO" toto?

God forbid!
Re: "I Just Wanted To See What The Pu**y Felt Like" - Soulja Boy Confirms Breakup by Qsscruz(m): 1:30am On Feb 22, 2019
Rule no 1. Never you wife a hoe..Drops mic

1 Like

Re: "I Just Wanted To See What The Pu**y Felt Like" - Soulja Boy Confirms Breakup by unity004(m): 1:37am On Feb 22, 2019
embarassed grin or she decided to quit him cus his lil dicky is too small & cnt fit into her wide hole (after having two kids) .... am just saying
Re: "I Just Wanted To See What The Pu**y Felt Like" - Soulja Boy Confirms Breakup by Speedyconnect15: 6:27am On Feb 22, 2019
Nawao.

People get ambition shaa. cool

Sell airtime to us and make cash.

GET NEW YEAR MTN DATA PROMO BELOW!

Just click the details and over 734 testimonies below.

Daalu nu!
Re: "I Just Wanted To See What The Pu**y Felt Like" - Soulja Boy Confirms Breakup by BlackSaints: 6:59am On Feb 22, 2019
Souljaboy tell em grin grin

1 Like

Re: "I Just Wanted To See What The Pu**y Felt Like" - Soulja Boy Confirms Breakup by ValCon888: 7:37am On Feb 22, 2019
Souja boi mah niggah.
Re: "I Just Wanted To See What The Pu**y Felt Like" - Soulja Boy Confirms Breakup by OkoyeA1(m): 7:40am On Feb 22, 2019
Brand Ambassador for Kiss and tell grin

1 Like

Re: "I Just Wanted To See What The Pu**y Felt Like" - Soulja Boy Confirms Breakup by Nobody: 7:41am On Feb 22, 2019
GROW UP BOY....

1 Like

Re: "I Just Wanted To See What The Pu**y Felt Like" - Soulja Boy Confirms Breakup by CreepyBlackpool: 8:14am On Feb 22, 2019
Well what did it feel like?
tell ussmiley
Re: "I Just Wanted To See What The Pu**y Felt Like" - Soulja Boy Confirms Breakup by dudesexy111: 1:49am On Feb 23, 2019
How does the pussy taste like...... grin grin
Re: "I Just Wanted To See What The Pu**y Felt Like" - Soulja Boy Confirms Breakup by Nobody: 5:54am On Feb 23, 2019
Bleep boy.
Re: "I Just Wanted To See What The Pu**y Felt Like" - Soulja Boy Confirms Breakup by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:59am On Feb 23, 2019
Only a stupid girl can fall victim

(1) (Reply)

Finally She Said Yes [pic] / Is Korra Obidi A Domineering Wife? (picture) / This Is What Made Me Loose Interest In Going To Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.