Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,311 members, 7,867,811 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 02:40 AM

What If Your World Ends Today, Would You Be Ready? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What If Your World Ends Today, Would You Be Ready? (4421 Views)

If The World Ends today Then What Happens To The Other Planets ??? / What If Your World Ends Today, Would You Be Ready? / World Ends Sept.23.... Are You Afraid Of Anytin?? (PICTURES) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What If Your World Ends Today, Would You Be Ready? by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jun 20, 2019
budaatum:

Yeah he should be clearer. He already goes to farm the food, prepares the food, puts it in a bowl in front of you, picks up the fork and puts it in your mouth and chews it for you too. You do no work to try to understand. Does he have to poo for you too?!

Otem! Atum bows.
Lol! e dey pain the fool! grin Chei ya pele oh Sory ndo, please cry me just a river you hear.

For someone you said had no brains don prove say no be by having brain but na by using am well.

You guys really fit each other for I can see where you got your name and maybe your foolishness from.

Such a loser!

You can learn a thing from your friend here for I knew you existed before I chose to call him and not you, for he's thus proven me right.
Re: What If Your World Ends Today, Would You Be Ready? by frank317: 1:22pm On Jun 20, 2019
jesusjnr:
You seem to be one hell of a confused fella, Lol! grin

Because both statements you've made contradicts each other, and cannot possibly exist at the same time.

Maybe your mission here is a mission in confusion.

Dumb religious people,what's confusing about such a simple statement.

No wonder ur fellow men are using ur head in the name of man of God

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What If Your World Ends Today, Would You Be Ready? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jun 20, 2019
budaatum:

Don't take buda word for it jnr, but you are brainless already.

On Nairaland we make it our "damn business". Its why we are on a forum and not just talking to the wall.

Of course you "have the right to argue nonsense" if you chose to. And we have the right to tell you you are arguing nonsense and we choose to.

Are you just realising that buda pokes nose? I thought it was obvious I must have been assuming!

buda super aproko

It means buda don't mind buda business and pokes nose in jnr's!

You knowing buda now.

jnr, ten of you would not have the might to ignore buda not even one billion of you can ignore aproko poke jnr nose buda!

Try, though. Try really hard.
My responses thus far should suffice, so no point to keep responding to your foolishness for now. Kapish!
Re: What If Your World Ends Today, Would You Be Ready? by LordReed(m): 1:25pm On Jun 20, 2019
jesusjnr:
I just thought something did not sit quite right in his expression, even though I saw what he was trying to do, i didn't think he managed to pull it off with the example he gave.

Much respect though for admitting it.

Thanks but don't forget we still have something to yet look forward to. #deactivateyourmoniker Lol! grin

Of course! #deactivateyourmoniker

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What If Your World Ends Today, Would You Be Ready? by frank317: 1:26pm On Jun 20, 2019
OtemAtum:

I'm surprised that you don't understand the simplest logical expression.

If I die today, then it means my mission is fulfilled, but I cannot die today because my mission is not yet fulfilled. This is too hard for you to understand?

More example:

If he goes to the cinema, he would see the actors, but he didn't see the actors because he didn't go to the cinema.

Seriot translation:

Zi fel zop ii åjibezob, fel nolon viet ådaretra, ni fel ci viet ådaretra kert fel ci zop ii åjibezob.

What is it that you are not understanding in this simple expression? Ordinary English Language you are finding it difficult to understand. How then will you be able to understand a more complex SERIOT LANGUAGE

And u wonder why he is a Christian waiting for heaven that he has never seen before? These are the kind of people Yahweh recruits to do his bidding?

The dumbness is on a higher level

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What If Your World Ends Today, Would You Be Ready? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jun 20, 2019
frank317:

Dumb religious people,what's confusing about such a simple statement.

No wonder ur fellow men are using ur head in the name of man of God
Of course if you can't see the confusion in it, it's because you're dumber than the dumb. grin
Re: What If Your World Ends Today, Would You Be Ready? by frank317: 1:31pm On Jun 20, 2019
LordReed:

Yeah you are correct, he would have been clearer.

Pls stop patronizing stupidity. There is nothing correct in what he is saying please

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What If Your World Ends Today, Would You Be Ready? by frank317: 1:36pm On Jun 20, 2019
jesusjnr:
Of course if you can't see the confusion in it, it's because you're dumber than the dumb. grin

Mcheww... U obviously are not alright.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What If Your World Ends Today, Would You Be Ready? by budaatum: 1:36pm On Jun 20, 2019
LordReed:

Exactly. The end is the end, what is there to be ready about? Death doesn't give you an appointment for you to be ready for.
Don't mind him. He was trying to wriggle out of dying on the appointed day and thinks buda would not notice lol!

Nice try jnr. Try harder. aproko buda is shocked shocked shocked you!

1 Like

Re: What If Your World Ends Today, Would You Be Ready? by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jun 20, 2019
frank317:

Mcheww... U obviously are not alright.
Thank you very much Satan zombie. grin
Re: What If Your World Ends Today, Would You Be Ready? by budaatum: 1:47pm On Jun 20, 2019
jesusjnr:
Can someone explain to jnr that he is confused because he is dumb!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What If Your World Ends Today, Would You Be Ready? by LordReed(m): 1:52pm On Jun 20, 2019
frank317:

Pls stop patronizing stupidity. There is nothing correct in what he is saying please

It has nothing to do with patronizing, its a fact, him using end would have been clearer but you still reach the same conclusion even as he used fulfil.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What If Your World Ends Today, Would You Be Ready? by frank317: 2:02pm On Jun 20, 2019
LordReed:

It has nothing to do with patronizing, its a fact, him using end would have been clearer but you still reach the same conclusion even as he used fulfil.

There is nothing less clearer in Atum's statement, weather he used end or fulfill... Jesusmumujnr not understanding it proves just how dumb he is.

1 Like

Re: What If Your World Ends Today, Would You Be Ready? by budaatum: 2:05pm On Jun 20, 2019
LordReed:

I too just did not say ni o my Lord, you more than pated than stated fact. Makes me wonder if you would be up to adjudicating #deactivateyourmoniker on your own and should appoint a jury.
Re: What If Your World Ends Today, Would You Be Ready? by LordReed(m): 2:17pm On Jun 20, 2019
frank317:

There is nothing less clearer in Atum's statement, weather he used end or fulfill... Jesusmumujnr not understanding it proves just how dumb he is.

He wasn't being dumb, he was being pedantic, there is a difference.
Re: What If Your World Ends Today, Would You Be Ready? by LordReed(m): 2:17pm On Jun 20, 2019
budaatum:

I too just did not say ni o my Lord, you more than pated than stated fact. Makes me wonder if you would be up to adjudicating #deactivateyourmoniker on your own and should appoint a jury.

I am open to that. #deactivateyourmoniker.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What If Your World Ends Today, Would You Be Ready? by budaatum: 2:45pm On Jun 20, 2019
LordReed:

He was being dumb my Lord!
Re: What If Your World Ends Today, Would You Be Ready? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jun 20, 2019
LordReed:

My God and my Lord!

Whoever thought this day would come!

Lordreed under attack for giving his objective opinion concerning an argument between jesusjnr and Otematum.

I'm so humbled!

But abeg oh, no be do or die affair, if e too much make you just give them wetin dem want, for me I no want you to be hated of all men for my moniker sake oh! Lol! grin
Re: What If Your World Ends Today, Would You Be Ready? by LordReed(m): 3:00pm On Jun 20, 2019
budaatum:

He was being dumb my Lord!

As much as you think jesusjnr does dumb things at times one must acknowledge the truth nevertheless. It was not dumb what he did, it was pedantic and he acknowledged it in what he said.

1 Like

Re: What If Your World Ends Today, Would You Be Ready? by LordReed(m): 3:03pm On Jun 20, 2019
jesusjnr:
My God and my Lord!

Lordreed under attack for giving his objective opinion concerning an argument between jesusjnr and Otematum.

I'm so humbled!

But abeg oh, no be do or die affair, if e too much make you just give them wetin dem want, for me I no want you to be hated of all men for my moniker sake oh! Lol! grin

I am not doing it for you, I am doing it for the record and on principle. #deactivateyourmoniker

2 Likes

Re: What If Your World Ends Today, Would You Be Ready? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jun 20, 2019
LordReed:

I am not doing it for you, I am doing it for the record and on principle.
I know na but ...

OK no but, keep doing it for the record and on principle. grin
Re: What If Your World Ends Today, Would You Be Ready? by sonmvayina(m): 3:13pm On Jun 20, 2019
ready for what? we are Gods(spiritual beings)having a human experience....not the other way round...when we die, we simply return to being part of god..waiting for another opportunity or we go and explore other worlds....
Re: What If Your World Ends Today, Would You Be Ready? by budaatum: 3:33pm On Jun 20, 2019
LordReed:

As much as you think jesusjnr does dumb things at times one must acknowledge the truth nevertheless. It was not dumb what he did, it was pedantic and he acknowledged it in what he said.
This has nothing to do with anything else dumb jnr did! He himself can point you to posts of his that were not dumb and that I've shared today!

This was dumb. Plain and simple!

1 Like

Re: What If Your World Ends Today, Would You Be Ready? by LordReed(m): 3:38pm On Jun 20, 2019
budaatum:

This has nothing to do with anything else dumb jnr did! He himself can point you to posts of his that were not dumb and that I've shared today!

This was dumb. Plain and simple!

It was as pedantic as pedantic can be.
Re: What If Your World Ends Today, Would You Be Ready? by budaatum: 3:41pm On Jun 20, 2019
LordReed:

It was as pedantic as pedantic can be.
Lol!
Re: What If Your World Ends Today, Would You Be Ready? by budaatum: 3:43pm On Jun 20, 2019
jesusjnr:
My God and my Lord!

I'm so humbled!

You are obviously doing it for him my Lord. And its good, maybe you can save him.

I pray God give you strenght.
Re: What If Your World Ends Today, Would You Be Ready? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jun 20, 2019
LordReed:

I think what he is saying makes a sort of sense. If he dies it means his mission has ended. As long as he is alive the mission is still on.
Since I remember being alive I have not encountered someone as dumb as the OP, even a primary school child will understand otematum properly

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What If Your World Ends Today, Would You Be Ready? by LordReed(m): 4:22pm On Jun 20, 2019
Michellekabod2:

Since I remember being alive I have not encountered someone as dumb as the OP, even a primary school child will understand otematum properly

LMAO!

2 Likes

Re: What If Your World Ends Today, Would You Be Ready? by LordReed(m): 4:22pm On Jun 20, 2019
budaatum:

You are obviously doing it for him my Lord. And its good, maybe you can save him.

I pray God give you strenght.

LoL!
Re: What If Your World Ends Today, Would You Be Ready? by budaatum: 4:28pm On Jun 20, 2019
LordReed:

LMAO!
To be honest with you anybody who did not understand it considering the Doctrines of Atem all over nl should not even be engaging or quoting Otem but should be trembling their minds!
Re: What If Your World Ends Today, Would You Be Ready? by LordReed(m): 5:07pm On Jun 20, 2019
budaatum:

To be honest with you anybody who did not understand it considering the Doctrines of Atem all over nl should not even be engaging or quoting Otem but should be trembling their minds!

He understood it but was quibbling over words and meaning, that is being pedantic.
Re: What If Your World Ends Today, Would You Be Ready? by budaatum: 5:13pm On Jun 20, 2019
LordReed:

He understood it but was quibbling over words and meaning, that is being pedantic.
You mean he was unable or unwilling to understand?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Prophetic Declaration For The Year 2021 / D Lawrence Was Not Able To Rise From Death. / HERESY ? Roman Catholics Says Jesus Is Not Available Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.