Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,798 members, 7,862,637 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:35 PM

What If Your World Ends Today, Would You Be Ready? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What If Your World Ends Today, Would You Be Ready? (4402 Views)

If The World Ends today Then What Happens To The Other Planets ??? / What If Your World Ends Today, Would You Be Ready? / World Ends Sept.23.... Are You Afraid Of Anytin?? (PICTURES) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What If Your World Ends Today, Would You Be Ready? by Nobody: 7:50am On Jun 25, 2019
OtemAtum:
Thanks for asking about my welfare. I'm in good health as usual. Have a nice day.
Don't mention, for I don't even wish evil for my enemies.

Good to know that you're in good health.

Take care.

1 Like

Re: What If Your World Ends Today, Would You Be Ready? by budaatum: 1:06pm On Jun 25, 2019
jesusjnr:
......for I don't even wish evil for my enemies.

jesusjnr:
Lol! grin
The graveyard and fire is loading for buda.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What If Your World Ends Today, Would You Be Ready? by LordReed(m): 1:17pm On Jun 25, 2019
budaatum:

jesusjnr:
......for I don't even wish evil for my enemies.

jesusjnr:
Lol! grin
The graveyard and fire is loading for buda.....

LMFAO! Classic narcissist.
Re: What If Your World Ends Today, Would You Be Ready? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jun 25, 2019
budaatum:

jesusjnr:
......for I don't even wish evil for my enemies

jesusjnr:
Lol! grin
The graveyard and fire is loading for buda if he doesn't repent from his spiteful ways!

The whole truth by jesusjnr and not the abridged version of truth by the deceptively malicious liar called budaatum!

For saying what is bound to happen if buda doesn't repent don't mean wishing buda evil but telling buda the truth so that buda can change from buda's spiteful and malicious ways of wishing innocent jesusjnr evil!

And there's also the "what goes around comes around part."
Re: What If Your World Ends Today, Would You Be Ready? by Nobody: 8:20am On Jun 26, 2019
Think about this for a moment!
Re: What If Your World Ends Today, Would You Be Ready? by Nobody: 6:49am On Jun 27, 2019
What if?
Re: What If Your World Ends Today, Would You Be Ready? by Nobody: 7:20am On Jun 28, 2019
I'm ready, are you?
Re: What If Your World Ends Today, Would You Be Ready? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jun 29, 2019
Don't be caught unawares!
Re: What If Your World Ends Today, Would You Be Ready? by Nobody: 8:07am On Jun 30, 2019
You can never be sure
Re: What If Your World Ends Today, Would You Be Ready? by Nobody: 7:46am On Jul 01, 2019
Today will be the end of many people's world.
Re: What If Your World Ends Today, Would You Be Ready? by Nobody: 8:09am On Jul 02, 2019
Don't wait until it's too late.
Re: What If Your World Ends Today, Would You Be Ready? by Nobody: 7:04am On Jul 03, 2019
Even today is not certain, not to talk about tomorrow.
Re: What If Your World Ends Today, Would You Be Ready? by Nobody: 7:04am On Jul 04, 2019
Don't be like the rich fool! Luke 12:16-20
Re: What If Your World Ends Today, Would You Be Ready? by Nobody: 6:51am On Jul 05, 2019
You never know!
Re: What If Your World Ends Today, Would You Be Ready? by Nobody: 7:06am On Jul 06, 2019
A simple question that could determine the difference between eternal life and death.
Re: What If Your World Ends Today, Would You Be Ready? by Nobody: 6:54am On Jul 07, 2019
Are you ready?
Re: What If Your World Ends Today, Would You Be Ready? by Nobody: 8:05am On Jul 08, 2019
Tomorrow might be too late.
Re: What If Your World Ends Today, Would You Be Ready? by Nobody: 7:12am On Jul 09, 2019
Let's not keep hardening our hearts.
Re: What If Your World Ends Today, Would You Be Ready? by Nobody: 7:19am On Jul 10, 2019
The only time you have is now.
Re: What If Your World Ends Today, Would You Be Ready? by Nobody: 8:07am On Jul 11, 2019
Don't worry if you are ready.
Re: What If Your World Ends Today, Would You Be Ready? by Nobody: 7:56am On Jul 12, 2019
Another opportunity to secure your eternity.
Re: What If Your World Ends Today, Would You Be Ready? by Nobody: 8:43am On Jul 13, 2019
You have been given another chance, don't waste it.
Re: What If Your World Ends Today, Would You Be Ready? by Nobody: 6:57am On Jul 14, 2019
Be wise today.
Re: What If Your World Ends Today, Would You Be Ready? by Nobody: 8:06am On Jul 15, 2019
A very relevant question.
Re: What If Your World Ends Today, Would You Be Ready? by Nobody: 7:09am On Jul 16, 2019
Don't say you were not warned.
Re: What If Your World Ends Today, Would You Be Ready? by Nobody: 7:02am On Jul 17, 2019
The question remain valid.
Re: What If Your World Ends Today, Would You Be Ready? by Nobody: 8:04am On Jul 18, 2019
Another day, same question.
Re: What If Your World Ends Today, Would You Be Ready? by Nobody: 6:40am On Jul 19, 2019
Let your world not end with the biggest question mark.
Re: What If Your World Ends Today, Would You Be Ready? by Nobody: 6:54am On Jul 20, 2019
The end of your world could be different from the end of the world.
Re: What If Your World Ends Today, Would You Be Ready? by Nobody: 7:51am On Jul 21, 2019
I'm ready, are you?
Re: What If Your World Ends Today, Would You Be Ready? by Nobody: 7:57am On Jul 22, 2019
Another day, same question. What if?
Re: What If Your World Ends Today, Would You Be Ready? by Nobody: 9:50am On Jul 23, 2019
Secure your eternity today

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Devout Muslims Only / Biodiversity And Species Distribution, How Does It Fit With The Flood Neotic? / God And Natural Disaters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.