Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,063 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

I Love My Boyfriend But I Fancy Another! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love My Boyfriend But I Fancy Another! (15654 Views)

I Love My Girlfriend/boyfriend... But .. (add Yours) / I'm Not Sure I Need A Boyfriend But I Miss Being In Love / I Love My Boyfriend, But He Is Too Fat... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Love My Boyfriend But I Fancy Another! by chyuzo(f): 3:21pm On May 10, 2007
i think its not right when u know well that the so called cute guy is not good for you. yes we are humans but maturity is when you are able to control your desires and besides u must not get everything that u are attracted to. Girl, think b4 you make a mistake you live to regret.if u loose your guy ,u might never get the likes of him.there is more to relationship than mere physical attraction.

@wills.i think u should take it easy.i like your kind of person or idea.i believe what is meant to be will be.so if the girl is destined to be yours,she will be.dnt pressure her,let her decide on her own but keep it cool ok.
be careful guy.
Re: I Love My Boyfriend But I Fancy Another! by mekoyo(m): 3:37pm On May 10, 2007
What an Infactuation. When you know your boyfriend had all thewse characteristics why did you go to him. Now you have found good qualities in another guy and you are suffering yourself over it.

Come on this is pure infactuation. JUst try and be yourself.
Re: I Love My Boyfriend But I Fancy Another! by omaaaf(m): 3:50pm On May 10, 2007
hold on tight to what you have cos u wont know what you have till you loose it.
do u think the guy feels you as much as you feel him.
well, just look before you leap. wink
Re: I Love My Boyfriend But I Fancy Another! by ijogbon(m): 5:36pm On May 10, 2007
Hey, I guess its your time.
This stuff (ur problem?) is an epidermic. Its in the air. I know personnally because I know about this sort of stuff. A lot of women (and men too) are being confronted with this question and not meeting up.

@bebe
Glad to hear you say you have sorted this time out (I wonder wot you decided) but the problem is not the Mr. Universe but the way you think. If it is not Mr. Universe it is Mr. Macho. You still have plenty of temptations to overcome my gurl and I dont think you will survive.

In Nigeria as in many other places ppl look at relationships as things they can take from not something they should contribute and add to. You describe your bfriend as providing and strong bla bla bla, well that shows the view you have of relationships. That is exploitative, you seem in it for what ur bfriend can provide and not for what you guys SHARE. If you had spent time BUILDING the relationship and not taking advantage of it I doubt you will want to ADD Mr. Adonis to the equation.

Then again the soceity (especially in Naij) dont support what I gat to say so I will shut up.

I, like most men started off like your bfriend. I learnt very quickly that I was a Mugu (I mean U the gurl are the one thinking of cheating? what better definition of a mugu other than your current "bfriend"wink. Now, like many good men, I live the life of a predator and what a sad life it can be sometimes. But many ppl want to be like me when they grow up so I aint complaining.

My advice gurl is that you really really figure out what you want from this life (a boyfriend is not a sugar daddy) if what attracts you is a furyne ass Nigga, maybe u should learn to be self sufficient then you can go after all the furyne ass niggas in the world and not have to worry about keeping Mr. Reliant on the side.

Any way you go, you'll be alrite I know.
Re: I Love My Boyfriend But I Fancy Another! by bebe2007(m): 8:47am On May 11, 2007
@Ijogbon,

Thanks for taking time to comment. You completely missed the point mate!!!! i never said my boyfriend was providing me with money or whatever. Where did you get that from? If you must know, i am very self sufficient ok. Pls take that comment back. I will and have never dated a guy cuz of money, thats crazy! I mentioned i liked his PERSON NOT HIS POCKET. How are you so sure he has money anyway. I EXPECT AN APOLOGY.
Re: I Love My Boyfriend But I Fancy Another! by enough: 9:52am On May 11, 2007
bebe am so sorry am having thesame problem the MR.HAMSOME has been begging though i told him am into a serious relationship bt he said we can keep it secret.

dont take him serious jst play along wth him,fling and enjoy ur youth age u can never ve such opportunity.

have fun bebe bt dnt take him serious or he breaks your heart.ooooooooooo
Re: I Love My Boyfriend But I Fancy Another! by ijogbon(m): 4:03pm On May 12, 2007
bebe2007:

@Ijogbon,

Thanks for taking time to comment. You completely missed the point mate!!!! i never said my boyfriend was providing me with money or whatever. Where did you get that from? If you must know, i am very self sufficient ok. Please take that comment back. I will and have never dated a guy because of money, thats crazy! I mentioned i liked his PERSON NOT HIS POCKET. How are you so sure he has money anyway. I EXPECT AN APOLOGY.

@bebe2007

To a lady (I hope?)
My sincere and unreserved apology. Mia culpa. smiley
Re: I Love My Boyfriend But I Fancy Another! by hotchic1(f): 7:02pm On May 12, 2007
You have said it all you love your guy you only fancy th other,they are two different words,love and fancy, i want to believe you know that your boyfriend aint into fashio before going out with him,so i see no reason why this should become a big deal now.

Another point i'd like you to realise in life is that your boyfriend can neva be the best,just when you think he is,you will find someom=ne else but you need to know that he's UNIQUE,no other person can be exactly like him,so don't be decieved by outward appearance,it will never last,bad boys don't want unless you're fortunate to get one who's willing to drop those trash and settle down and thats by the way an exception cuz most of them won't,stay with your boyfriend n learn to apprecaite what you've got.
Re: I Love My Boyfriend But I Fancy Another! by bebe2007(m): 9:57am On May 14, 2007
@Ijogbon,

Apology accepted. smiley
Re: I Love My Boyfriend But I Fancy Another! by ijogbon(m): 12:18am On May 15, 2007
@bebe
I am not enough of a man,,,,you are far too kind.  kiss

Howz it goin anywayz?
Re: I Love My Boyfriend But I Fancy Another! by soliq55(m): 7:36am On May 15, 2007
You already know what u wanna to do, so what is the point in asking for opinions?
If u like go to the "gorgeous" guy and let him chop grin that's ur choice. Just remember that its your world. cool
Re: I Love My Boyfriend But I Fancy Another! by bebe2007(m): 9:27am On May 15, 2007
@soliq55 or whatever d name is,

Thanks for your comment. I wanted to hear other peoples opinion, i was really infatuated ok. Its not like i just wanted guys to waste their time. Dunno why you felt that way, maybe because your location is MIDDLE EARTH i guess.LOL

@ijogbon,

How are u mate? am ok. Decided to stick with my man, so no worries about that. Blocking Mr. Gorgeous from my memory and avoiding him completely. Thanks for asking. hp all is well with you.
Re: I Love My Boyfriend But I Fancy Another! by ijogbon(m): 12:33am On May 16, 2007
@bebe2007
I'm cool mi'darl. Just SAMOS different day.
I know how much work it is trying to get Mr. Gorgeous to stay out of your head, believe me I know. It is basic handbook stuff for players. They give you the 1 out of 10 things you need in a guy and let your real man give you the other 9. It works all the time. As long as your man dont gat that 1 thing Mr. Gorgeous is always going to be a threat. Believe me I know, It has worked for me a million times (I am retiring from the game now though, lol) even if it is 20 yrs down the line if your man still doesnt meet up to Mr. G in that 1 area then you will still find it hard to deal with this crush.
My advise stop avoiding him,,,,thats just a temporary solution. Tell your man about what you like in this particular guy, introduce them if you are feeling confident enough, let your Man see the desire in Mr. G's eyes but keep reassuring your man that you will choose him anyday over Mr. G adding though that Mr. G does have that 1 thing that your man dont have. This will work in two ways:
1. Mr. G will be taken aback for a while, trying to understand your game.
2. Men are fickle creatures like all Humans I dare add, your Man will be happy that you chose him but will see the LUST in Mr. Thiefs' eyes and hopefully get the hint and acquire this finesse you admire in Mr. Thief removing immediately Mr. Thiefs' play and therefore his relevance to the game (You).
Re: I Love My Boyfriend But I Fancy Another! by bebe2007(m): 10:31am On May 16, 2007
@Ijogbon,

U are too kind. kiss Nice move! it really goes to show you are a player (a retiring one i hope). I really like the strategy, did think of introducing them earlier but Mr.Gorgeous would not hear of it. He warned me. My boyfriend on the other hand might not even notice. He is that type of person. If i could i would introduce them definately but unfortunately i cant. It really wouldnt make a difference. I can discuss it with my boyfriend definately infact he knows i like people to really clean up (the grooming and all that) but he is not the type, i met him the way he is, became friends for quite a while and finally fell in love with him. I think i can live with his ways definately, i can't change who he is. Besides, i have dated the likes of Mr.Gorgeous before and it landed me no where. I will do my home work (that is getting him groomed), slowly but surely! he probably wouldnt notice he is changing but he definately would. grin

Thanks mate, a very nice move.
Re: I Love My Boyfriend But I Fancy Another! by BigSis(f): 7:52pm On May 16, 2007
Your feelings are quite natural. Loving someone doesn't mean you are not sexually attracted to other people. It is all in how you decide to handle it.
Re: I Love My Boyfriend But I Fancy Another! by bebe2007(m): 12:03pm On May 17, 2007
@Ijogbon

Hello, how u dey? Guess what!!!!!!!!!!!!! had a chat with my boyfriend yesterday, it went well. He is going to get groomed today, the hair, beards, nails etc am so happy grin grin grin he is even going to a spa. I just hope he keeps it up not a one off thing. Thanks so much. Now i have my own shine shine bobo!!!!! he practically laughed at me when i said i was digging Mr. Goregeous (he knows me too well). As for Mr. Goregeous, i have deleted his number and thats final.

Thanks to all those that contributed one way or anorther.
Re: I Love My Boyfriend But I Fancy Another! by timi07(m): 1:11pm On May 17, 2007
just be caareful grin
Re: I Love My Boyfriend But I Fancy Another! by ijogbon(m): 1:41pm On May 17, 2007
@Bebe2007
*Lower jaw smashes into the ground!!!!*

Ma gurl ! You deserve all you are getting larv !

Brushes shoulder off
Damn I knew I had game but turning Mr. Headteacher into Mr. Young Corper just out of Uni and dazzling all the young girls in his class?  shocked
A Spa!!!! Gurl you know what now?
Your man is now Mr. G and dem gurls, yep them, they gonna be all up on his case fer real. Hope you gat your roundhouse and hammer kick in check *sings    there ganna be some slow singing, some flower bringing when the other chicks be leaning*

Mi'darl I guess you can see am happy for you, and you told him!!!!! Now thats what I call a PLAY !!!!!

Mr. Georgeous? Game set and Match.
While I was a player you cant imagine how many times I dreaded that play, happy to say I never had anybody tell me this - Mr. Georgeous in yer ferking face

Enjoy ma darling. lol
Re: I Love My Boyfriend But I Fancy Another! by amaikama(m): 6:24pm On Jun 28, 2007
1) Luxoire- wat sort of advice are u giving? can a dog eat it's vomits? if she want to experiment wit her "abona" and want a heart break, let her go for it. if u want to know how fire dey burn put ur hand. nonsense!! angry

2)Manulove-she is in a relationship. do u now advice her to leave the guy just bicos he is not appealing to her or wat?

3)Ezinwannem- no mind them jare!! angry dem go come put blam on guys say this and that wen infarct they are not sincere.

4) Efuah- please put some senses into ur sister's head and some that are here too before they regret and run to church to look for husband wey dem troaway for long.

5)Richlyblack-true talk jare!!! wink tell them make dem hear.

6) Rottweiler- u don kill me wit laughter oo!! dem go chop and clean mouth like say dem no chop any thing. grin

7) Seun- come! i no like watin u dey talk oo!! she dey wit boobo now! which can wood she go be wen she get somebody wey dey grease her now and den? dis people dey cheat on us and u wan encourage dem. i no like am at all at all!! shocked angry

Finally conclusion

If a girl finds a guy appealing wen she already have one, then i say that girl she a slut. bicos, u will come across thousand and one guys who are more appealing and u will be falling for them even wen u are married, that is if u will ever get married. just don't go ruining ur happiness for one day fantasies. i will advice, if u think ur boyfriend is not appealing to u, make him appealing.

Take care.
Re: I Love My Boyfriend But I Fancy Another! by ifababa(m): 11:57pm On Jun 29, 2007
may god deliver you from ojukokoro that will destroy your future family, i will advice a;; naira land forum members to also pray with this mr handsome freak,
Re: I Love My Boyfriend But I Fancy Another! by adetope(m): 12:22am On Jun 30, 2007
The real love you need is not just by looking or possession of any kind. you must pray to God to lead u to the right man . I mean the person that can stand as your husband and stand the test of time. This is a piece of advice for you.
May God help u to take the right decision in this area of your life.IT IS IMPORTANT.THANKS!!!!!
Re: I Love My Boyfriend But I Fancy Another! by teeirl: 12:21pm On Jun 30, 2007
We all want that guy that treats us good and proper and when we find them we dont want them and get bored bcoz of all those good looking bad boys out there but that is all those guys are "good looking badboys" they will never give you all the happiness and contentment you have with your boyf now. It our out natural instinct to window shop but make sure that is all it is coz if you cheat and loose this guy i bet u come with your tail between your legs begging for forgiveness. Familiar with the saying "we dont know what we have till we loose it", wink wink Good luck smiley
Re: I Love My Boyfriend But I Fancy Another! by Everbright(f): 1:46pm On Jun 30, 2007
@ poster this is definitely crazy
Re: I Love My Boyfriend But I Fancy Another! by greatola1(m): 7:58pm On Jun 30, 2007
i really identify with your situation cos it happens to me as well despite having a very pretty and lovely gal.

you know the truth,love your boyfriend but fancy another one even though he is not d best 4 u.

That is called lust of the flesh in other words evil desire,you just feel like gratifying your flesh.check out this bible verse Galatians 5:19-23

solution: accept and believe in Jesus Christ and ask for Holy Spirit to fill you to overcome this.galatians 5:16

if not you will always continue fancying men even after flings here and there.

stick to your man,"blend" him and work out your relationship
Re: I Love My Boyfriend But I Fancy Another! by dreamnaira(m): 10:28pm On Jun 30, 2007
If a crab never enter hot water it never belive there re two types of water.
Re: I Love My Boyfriend But I Fancy Another! by mekoyo(m): 5:18pm On Jul 16, 2007
Infactuation
Re: I Love My Boyfriend But I Fancy Another! by ifeoga(m): 1:23pm On Mar 11, 2008
On the contrary seun, i think it is very WRONG. one outh to be contended with what one have. If for any reason one stop loving  his or her guy/chick, i think it would be better for one to come out plain and explain to your ppartner THE KEY WORD IS TO BE CONTENDED, full-stop. lipsrsealed
Re: I Love My Boyfriend But I Fancy Another! by kalmebad(f): 1:14pm On Mar 12, 2008
@poster
HE WHO BRINGS HOME AN ANT INFESTED WOOD, SHOULD EQUALLY BE READY TO BATTLE WITH IT lipsrsealed
Re: I Love My Boyfriend But I Fancy Another! by ekong0514(m): 7:06pm On Jul 09, 2008
I de vex + I don tire 2 read sef. thank God, God No Be Man Ooooh!

Assuming U had this Idea of U man 2 treat U or think The way u think?
Every1 will say "MEN this-MEN that",
I have A gurl I love, but there Are Other Fine, Beauty full One's But I respect Her And I'm Commited.

If U chose to be a flirt, fine then Don't say Ure Boyfriend cos U aint ready 2 settle.
Re: I Love My Boyfriend But I Fancy Another! by agwoko: 9:40am On Jul 10, 2008
Gal,
u had beta start appreciating what u ave now b4 u loose him 4 those who will appreciate him more.
Re: I Love My Boyfriend But I Fancy Another! by Belface: 5:08pm On Jul 10, 2008
You just want to bed the guy cos you think there will be more satisfaction there than here. Stop salivating over the guy ooo. Stick to your man annd teach him bedmatics if he doesn't know grin grin
Re: I Love My Boyfriend But I Fancy Another! by topup: 1:58am On Jul 16, 2008
I completely understand where you're coming from. This is just a natural urge, men have them too and women pretend not to. I think you should take time to write your boyfriend's pros and cons because it seems to me that you were seriously considering leaving your boyfriend just for some fun with Mr.Gorgeous. By writing the list maybe you can put into perspective why your boyfriend is so great because it seems that you may have forgotten the reasons why, make a similar list for Mr.Gorgeous if he was to be your boyfriend, what is his potential? You will most definitely find that Mr.Gorgeous has nothing on your boyfriend. If your boyfriend is turning you off by not being fashionable, I think you should seriously discuss this with him, not as in a sit down and talk type of thing, but more of a comment here or there, 'you know your hair would look great if you smartened it, or had it cut' or 'why don't we start going to the gym together', buy him hair products and things that will encourage him to smarten up whilst at the same time, smarten yourself up so that he knows he can't just let himself go and that he's not going it alone.

People can tell you over and over again not to let your boyfriend go because he is amazing with you, I have been there and I know sometimes you just feel as if you're not that attracted to certain aspects of your boyfriend. If you believe these are serious issues that are getting in the way of intimacy or other things, then you should seriously consider why you are with your boyfriend and your future together. However, if you feel that you will grow to love his quirks over time and can see yourself married to your boyfriend then know that you are just having a harmless crush for Mr.Gorgeous.

Hope that helped wink
Good Luck

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nawa Oh! Girl Post Nude On Facebook! For Recharge Card! (photo) / 13 Signs A Woman Wants To Have Sex With You / Ghanaian Girl Ruling The World Of Modeling With Boobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.