Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

I Love My Boyfriend But I Fancy Another! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love My Boyfriend But I Fancy Another! (15659 Views)

I Love My Girlfriend/boyfriend... But .. (add Yours) / I'm Not Sure I Need A Boyfriend But I Miss Being In Love / I Love My Boyfriend, But He Is Too Fat... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Love My Boyfriend But I Fancy Another! by smurf1(f): 1:07am On Dec 10, 2008
Na Ojuko ko ro they worry u, grin grin grin grin
Re: I Love My Boyfriend But I Fancy Another! by MoneyRule(m): 3:23pm On Dec 10, 2008
@luxoire
i totally agree with you,i've neva seen a reply that left me speechless until yours.
@poster
it's left 2 you to choose between the present and the future,which is worth sacrificing?
Re: I Love My Boyfriend But I Fancy Another! by Muza(m): 3:38pm On Dec 10, 2008
@poster,ur longer throat too much grin
Re: I Love My Boyfriend But I Fancy Another! by obosorio(m): 12:33am On Dec 19, 2008
wetin i fit yarn be say
love get different face
jst follow the one whe
dey your heart.
Re: I Love My Boyfriend But I Fancy Another! by MrCrackles(m): 12:34am On Dec 19, 2008
Muza:

@poster,ur longer throat too much grin

Longer throat dey kill! grin
Re: I Love My Boyfriend But I Fancy Another! by chyk91(m): 1:55am On Dec 19, 2008
leave this other guy alone and concentrate on ur boyfriend, if u go and have fun, think of the consequences.
Re: I Love My Boyfriend But I Fancy Another! by istheskyb: 10:16am On Jan 13, 2009
i think you are not ok.if that is a your addidtions
Re: I Love My Boyfriend But I Fancy Another! by ryker(m): 10:54am On Jan 13, 2009
Girl, if you go with Gorgeous, it will be fun and really memorable,
but,
YOU WILL GET HURT!
Is the pleasure worth the pain?
think about it.
Re: I Love My Boyfriend But I Fancy Another! by martho(m): 11:49am On Jan 13, 2009
y una dey advice her,we have a lot of handsome guys in nigeria.How many will she be attracted to?share d the national cake,i might as well have some .
Re: I Love My Boyfriend But I Fancy Another! by JazzFreak(m): 9:52am On Jan 14, 2009
MrCrackles:

Longer throat dey kill! grin

Long throat na ostrich, dem go jus cut your neck if your boyfriend gbab you. grin
But for true talk, most of us dey always look outside sometimes.
Re: I Love My Boyfriend But I Fancy Another! by spikedcylinder: 10:04am On Jan 14, 2009
obosorio:

wetin i fit yarn be say
love get different face
jst follow the one whe
dey your heart.

Please pronounce this your username.
Re: I Love My Boyfriend But I Fancy Another! by vivianc(f): 1:29pm On Aug 16, 2012
Babe just learn how to control those fantasies becos more we come. We all fantasize about people other than our partners all the time. You are not allowed to act on them cos they are not real ok. But trust me more are coming and it doesn't make you less of a good girl. It makes you human. Goodluck.
Re: I Love My Boyfriend But I Fancy Another! by Youngpo413: 2:53pm On Sep 10, 2014
Rhea: Bebe,
I think you should add more adventure to your boring life and juggle both guys. The outcome should be explosive, but then only the tough survive. Your boyfriend could even have some other shag besides yourself. And your fantasy toyboy should also have a list of admirers like a voter's registration list.
So, live it up and take the risk. Life's all about risk. Break some hearts and yours if need be.
If it doesn't end up like you dreamed, you can join RCCG or Christ Embassy (if you haven't already) for some soul healing process.

coming from a bitter lady
Re: I Love My Boyfriend But I Fancy Another! by Youngpo413: 2:58pm On Sep 10, 2014
Ivvy: d truth is, ur not confused, ur jst greedy!!!!!!

Every human being knws wats wrong ,right, acceptable and unacceptable, including.

Mayb a better way of solving dis , is puting your 'guy' in ur shoes, If u find out dat he loves u, bt is stl fantacisng over a prettier chick, hw u go feel!!!!

Ponder babe!!!!!
Re: I Love My Boyfriend But I Fancy Another! by Youngpo413: 5:12pm On Sep 10, 2014
A bird at hand...
Re: I Love My Boyfriend But I Fancy Another! by iropelebe(m): 5:17pm On Sep 10, 2014
The OP is not alone,it happens to lots of girls. Human generally are not satisfied. A man that has a girlfriend always go for other girls as side chicks too..
Re: I Love My Boyfriend But I Fancy Another! by snakebeat: 6:57pm On Sep 10, 2014
wills: @Bebe2007, for a sec there  i thut, you are the lady am dilly dallying with at the moment, until U started talking about the guy being all Cute  n nasty, cute yeah but me am not nasty at all.

Rite now am in a situation myself, I have a gurl n we got this little thing going, and lately is sort of getting deeper than we thut, or wanted it to go, she has a guy and her man is as she says faithful and nice to her, but the guy sometimes beats her when ever they have issues but he always comes back begging when she calls it off, i guess that’s why  she fell so easly for me when I ran into her, cuz i showed a lot of care and am far way too matured compared to her man.

I have helped her build her confidence as a young lady and have also tutored her on career development also help her in her job hunt,now she is on the verge of working with a very good oil and gas company
She love her man dearly , but now tells me that am making her have a rethink especially now that she and her guy have some issues again.

I cant lie, am getting attracted to this gurl too, something I told myself I wont do since I know she has a guy already, she young, a cuty and smart too, but I feel i just cant have her,  so I had to tell her to work things out with her man  cuz like i told her,  you jus don’t give up on 4 yrs of relationship .
Wel the problem is that i like her, but i know she not mine , its not that i cant have her,   i find it hard to jus do that .  and I don’t want to use her mans weakness as an excuse cuz I have mine too

So just like u, am in this fix, do i take this girl from her guy? cuz i know all i have to do to make that happen and happen fast, or should i just be a righteous dude and settle for a friendship with this gurl, she really likes me too and i can see that its killing her being cut b/w too guys.

So fellow and ladies, While u dealing with @bebe questions, throw in a little word on mine……will love to here what u have to say.
Since she is not married,u can have her. But be decisive,do u really love her? 4 yrs of relationship is no justification 4 marriage,change is constant. it's a free world

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Are Bearded Guys More Attractive Than Clean Shaven Ones? / Which Month Has The Most Birthdays. . .>>>poll / I Just Had Some Juicy Big Black Gbola From A Nigerian - Abby Zeus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.