Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,970 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

I Love My Boyfriend But I Fancy Another! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love My Boyfriend But I Fancy Another! (15655 Views)

I Love My Girlfriend/boyfriend... But .. (add Yours) / I'm Not Sure I Need A Boyfriend But I Miss Being In Love / I Love My Boyfriend, But He Is Too Fat... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Love My Boyfriend But I Fancy Another! by Kemjisuper(m): 6:58pm On May 08, 2007
Bebe2007, seems you prefer "Bad Boys" and all their sophistication, glamour and whatever. I'll advise you drop that thought cos' infatuation only lasts a short while. Note also that you're not the only chic lusting after this dude! It'll only be a matter of time before you too get tired of Mr. Gorgeous, and start looking towards the next big attraction.

I'm not one to deal with leftovers, but when you feel the next "Big Fancy" coming up, let's hook up!

Trust me, I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaddddddd

Re: I Love My Boyfriend But I Fancy Another! by Nobody: 7:05pm On May 08, 2007
oloju kokoro, insect eye!!
Re: I Love My Boyfriend But I Fancy Another! by rookie(m): 7:14pm On May 08, 2007
- Here's a quick fix

Let "Mr Gorgeous" hit once - a few times if you like - and you should be okay.  Be careful not to get hooked  grin grin
Re: I Love My Boyfriend But I Fancy Another! by puker(m): 7:18pm On May 08, 2007
The mugu don fall head over heels already. n you go make ya self a good prey because you dey find mumu wey you go put for pocket. Because the man no dey worry you. ehe na him dey vex you. well good luck as them go mumu you for that place.
Re: I Love My Boyfriend But I Fancy Another! by floodlight(m): 7:29pm On May 08, 2007
there is a rule for women that saw "you can lik two people but for diffrent reasons" but in your case i think what u trying to say in esence is that u fed up and u need action, but its only your boyfriend that needs to be smart enough to dump u faster, if he's acute enough to know this IT BOTH BETTER FOR YOU AND FOR HIM , because with your kinda attitude you might cause him problems in future.Forget it girl U HAVE FAILED IN THE RELATIONSHIP.It is not wrong to admire ppel WHEN WHEN IT BECOMES AND ISSUE OF DELIBRATION THAT, THe dice u are casting IS GOING TO PLAY SOMEONE OUTTA THE GAME, SO I PRAY YOUR BOYFRIEND FINDS THIS OUT SO THAT HE WILL LET U GO.U ARE NOT GRATEFUL ;YOU U HAVE A GOOD THING AND YOU ARE STILL LOOKING FO MORE , WELL IF YOU CHASE TWO RABBITS BOTH OF THEM WILL ESCAPE, PEACE Y'ALL NAIJA BOYZ
Re: I Love My Boyfriend But I Fancy Another! by IykeD1(m): 8:43pm On May 08, 2007
@bebe2007

At the end of the day, what you do is entirely up to you regardless of whatever advice anyone will
offer to you here. Of course, you know if your man finds out, there will be hell to pay, but you still
can't resist this object of attraction which is understandable because you are human like some of us
- some people here are stoneswink

This is something you have to work out through your system, to do or not to do while weighing
the risks involved. If your man is one of those opportuned to travel abroad on business trips every
now and then, your work is made easier. Only you knows your capacity and what you can or can not
keep hidden, however, its safe to say that some things are best left un-started. Some passions
are best left to burn out on their own - if you get my drift.

I hope you make the right decision (whatever it is) and can look back a few months from now and laugh
at yourself or feel some guilt. Its just another day in life!

@hugoboi

This is the real world. People fall in love, get infatuated, play around and at the same time hope
and pray that what they had still remain intact. Its just life. There is always someone better
looking than your spouse or mate. Whether you follow your instincts and act on them
Re: I Love My Boyfriend But I Fancy Another! by RichyBlacK(m): 1:30am On May 09, 2007
@floodlight, you yarn correct.

@bebe2007, you do not deserve to be with your boyfriend - you said he's a great guy, so he'll be fine. Do him a favor and broke-up with him ASAP! Go taste the guy and don't stop tasting!
Re: I Love My Boyfriend But I Fancy Another! by okoobo(m): 1:32am On May 09, 2007
are u not tired of your boyfriend? common - go for another guy.
Re: I Love My Boyfriend But I Fancy Another! by georgies(m): 7:38am On May 09, 2007
@Seun
Haba,nwayoo
Male and female not withstanding
have different set of rules
God made it so from Adam
Re: I Love My Boyfriend But I Fancy Another! by numbers: 8:34am On May 09, 2007
@bebe2007 My guess is that U just need some excitement, go for it but make sure u can hanle it wink
Re: I Love My Boyfriend But I Fancy Another! by sirt1(m): 9:34am On May 09, 2007
Anyway, you are not to be blamed, but your boyfriend who refuses to see. Ladies like you are not meant for him. I wish you learn your lesson through hard means, but you may not be able to withstand the consequence of hearthbreak. I pray that you can see beyond your Nose so as to retrace your steps in order to set your priorities right.
Re: I Love My Boyfriend But I Fancy Another! by senisho(m): 10:01am On May 09, 2007
@bebe2007, I can imagine u sayin sumtin like dis in 5/7yrs tym, "I'm in luv wit my husband but I'm attracted 2 one of my co-workers (Handsome as d devil of course, since dat is wat attracts u), should I commit adultry or not". Pls wake up and stop being silly or else u'll become an unfaithful partner 2 whoever u end up wit.
Re: I Love My Boyfriend But I Fancy Another! by Nicer(m): 10:33am On May 09, 2007
@bebe,

ignore the immatured talk on this post. don't feel bad. what u feel is perfectly normal.It happens to everyone at one time or the other. u love one stable, secure person and u're crazily attracted to a dangerous cutie! the advice i have for u is this: don't give in to this urge, u could regret it forever. anytime u think of the guy, try to think of a million ways in which ur boyfriend is better. imagine the shame u would feel if u sleep with this guy, ur boyfriend finds out and dumps u, and the guy that caused all the wahala simply moves on and tells u "thanks for the sex baby, now get out!" it just ain't worth it, sweetheart.

@wills
A guy that beats his girlfriend is not a real man, he might injure her seriously one day or even kill her. u have to rescue that girl from the deranged idiot she's going out with. i think u should stick to her and her best bet is to leave him.
Re: I Love My Boyfriend But I Fancy Another! by omokenny(m): 11:09am On May 09, 2007
Go ahead and do what you want that is your own cup of tea.
grin
But let me you that beauty is nothing but character is needed
Re: I Love My Boyfriend But I Fancy Another! by talktome: 11:28am On May 09, 2007
Young woman! I appreciate the fact that you were bold enough to ask for help on this forum! You could ve grappled with this on your own but the mere fact that youre asking advice from nairalanders means that youre ready to accept some assistance. You know deep down youre treadig troubled waters and you know youre courting trouble. Pray for help from God and maybe talk to counsellor! But I sincerely think that fire in your blood is dangerous and will definitely hurt you!
C
Re: I Love My Boyfriend But I Fancy Another! by ne4real(f): 11:28am On May 09, 2007
u r just infatuated with this other guy. his looks wont take u anyway, rather u'l put urself in deep shit. y dont u keep on with ur boyfriend u r sure of ? "the devil u know is better than the angel u dont know". good luck girl and shine ur eyes well with bleach and irn sponge.
Re: I Love My Boyfriend But I Fancy Another! by Rukkyj(f): 11:53am On May 09, 2007
[color=#006600[b]]@bebe2007[/b][/color]
I tink U are just being carried away, it happens and it is allowed but my dear u have 2 advice ursef above all,i have bin tru dat road b4 and it almost cost me my relationship and i sat down to advice myself cos i know wot i wanted in a relationship and i know dere was no way of getting it from my distraction. So advice ursef baby girl so dat u dont have to regret all ur life.
As for wills[/color], if u tink u are serious abt d girl in question and u are very sure u wont beat her abeg save her from the stress of 4years relationship where all she has received mostly is beatings and probably scars. So dat she can experience love in anoda dimension of the word. All am saying in essence is dat if u love her and she feels d same way abeg make una carry go maybe d woman beater will learn his lesson,no pity for him anyway.

ONE LOVE[b][/b][color=#770077]
Re: I Love My Boyfriend But I Fancy Another! by dezobo(m): 12:05pm On May 09, 2007
hi bebe2007,
4 ur own good,pls dont go after shadows unless u only want to experiment but i think it's a dangerous experiment that will lead to a break of heart, a break of love and a break of life( HIV ).
pls stay with ur boyfriend. not all that glitters is gold. no matter how flashing the other guy may seem to be, atleast u have known ur boyfriend too well. the devil u know is far more better than the angel u dont know. stick to him and learn to develop more love and likng to him.
best of luck.
washington. 08034348342
Re: I Love My Boyfriend But I Fancy Another! by Ronke2811(f): 12:24pm On May 09, 2007
DEARIE
U CAN NEVER EAT YOUR CAKE AND HAVE IT
u cant love one and admire another. it is not possible.
i think u are just infatuated with the other guy look.
a bird at hand is worth billions in the bush
Re: I Love My Boyfriend But I Fancy Another! by Rhea(f): 12:49pm On May 09, 2007
Bebe,
I think you should add more adventure to your boring life and juggle both guys. The outcome should be explosive, but then only the tough survive. Your boyfriend could even have some other shag besides yourself. And your fantasy toyboy should also have a list of admirers like a voter's registration list.
So, live it up and take the risk. Life's all about risk. Break some hearts and yours if need be.
If it doesn't end up like you dreamed, you can join RCCG or Christ Embassy (if you haven't already) for some soul healing process.
Re: I Love My Boyfriend But I Fancy Another! by SweetT1: 1:03pm On May 09, 2007
@bebe2007,

How old are you ?? I bet you are one of those girls with groupie fantasies. I wonder who this unlucky gentleman is that you called your boyfriend ?? Olosi, onisekuse. And people wonder why some men are cruel, it's because of longthroat like this chicken head !!
Re: I Love My Boyfriend But I Fancy Another! by kike001(f): 1:26pm On May 09, 2007
its just a crush u will get ova it
Re: I Love My Boyfriend But I Fancy Another! by muyibaba(m): 1:46pm On May 09, 2007
it is a free world,so go out and fulfill your fantasy
Re: I Love My Boyfriend But I Fancy Another! by bebe2007(m): 2:52pm On May 09, 2007
I cannot thank you guys enough for your advice. Am indeed very grateful. I know am being silly and alot of you have made that crystal clear. For that am grateful. I would stick with the "Devil i know rather than the Angel i definately do not know. Thanks guys! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Kemjisuper: Read your comment. Thanks but no thanks for your offer. grin grin

Nicer and Rukkyi: Thanks guys, you made alot of sense. Liked your subtle but direct style kiss kiss

Iyke D: I liked the point you made about some people acting like STONES here!!! i completely agree with you on that. The way some people reacted was out of this world o!!! like SWEET T cry cry how far brother? i have not even gone through with the act, you have crucified me already haba!!! you talk like you are that loyal to your partner, am sure you do check girls out and admire some on the road even when you are seeing someone. Its a completely natural thing ok. i beg easy O!!!

Wills: Please if you love that babe, pls date and keep her. I think you guys have something good going on. Save her from the wife beater pls. Hope you work it out. I have figured mine out. All the best.
Re: I Love My Boyfriend But I Fancy Another! by deekseen(m): 3:01pm On May 09, 2007
I saw the title, read through but couldn't help giving my own opinion.

As an adult, if you don't make researches and discoveries yourself, what others will offer will only be a second rated stuff.

This girl says she loves her boyfriend but still lusts after another guy, this means in the first place she doesn't know what love is.

She lusts after this other guy because he's finer than her guy, she doesn't appreciate her man [believe me if this guy was richer than her man, she'd dump her man for him with the speed of light].

Now if 'our' fine guy notices that she has ojukokoro and treats her that way all you girls will come up with your lame whines that fine guys are up to no good. Fine guys mean well for themselves and for their girls, know how to make a fine guy ask for more and see if you're not the one calling the shots.

Back to omo girl, she's a lost little girl. My advice to her is that if she's sure she wants something different from what she has she should take the bold step and try on her own to find out what's inside that other she wants. Whatever happens afterwards will be her own first hand experience. There's no harm in trying, it's like moving to another phase. Sometimes it turns out bad, other times it turns out to be the perfect thing you ever wanted.

So free your mind and do want you wanna
life's like a nice looking banana
you either choose to enjoy the sweetness and walk tall
or let the peel make you slip and fall.

That's my opinion!!!
Re: I Love My Boyfriend But I Fancy Another! by Ivvy(f): 3:36pm On May 09, 2007
d truth is, ur not confused, ur jst greedy!!!!!!

Every human being knws wats wrong ,right, acceptable and unacceptable, including.

Mayb a better way of solving dis , is puting your 'guy' in ur shoes, If u find out dat he loves u, bt is stl fantacisng over a prettier chick, hw u go feel!!!!

Ponder babe!!!!!
Re: I Love My Boyfriend But I Fancy Another! by gisaa(m): 9:05pm On May 09, 2007
very simple advice go and watch the movice

O LE KU 1& 2
and see what happen to university lady dat left his boyfriend for ALANI.

SEE HER RESULT BUT THANK GOD SHE WAS LUCKY BUT UR OWN MAY NOT BE THE SAME.
Re: I Love My Boyfriend But I Fancy Another! by NnaNna4(m): 10:32pm On May 09, 2007
u see, most times as a guy, beautiful ladies push me so much but because of my baby and my sanity, i manage to bring my self to a hold. I guess u should do the same too(atleast consider the good side of ur bfriend). But in case u want to run loose, please dig the guy info first and consider where the guy will land u! Secondly,u havnt really told us if the is "shyking" u, or  u want to initiate something? Then in this case it is serious. Then u must be xtra careful.

I want to correct an impression, not all goodlooking guys are DANGEROUS!
Re: I Love My Boyfriend But I Fancy Another! by sjonesali(m): 11:12pm On May 09, 2007
i just cant understand some people sometimes! if u really love ur man babes, i dont think u should give that away simply becos u fancy this big lad! what about if he doesnt even think about u for a sec. i hope u learn sha,
Re: I Love My Boyfriend But I Fancy Another! by jesuspikin(m): 6:02am On May 10, 2007
i am having the feelings that this babe has wet pant for gigolos or how can you see a naked wire and still think of touching it .you dont need advice, cos you already know the right from wrong and pity for your poor boyfriend cos you might bang a he goat just becos of he is handsome
Re: I Love My Boyfriend But I Fancy Another! by bennie019(f): 9:02am On May 10, 2007
one advice from an imperfet chic , never give up love just because of infatuation. let face it when this phrase passes what would you have left, heartbreak ,
Re: I Love My Boyfriend But I Fancy Another! by uchetobi(f): 9:47am On May 10, 2007
Abeg its natural, sometimes we get attracted to other guys or get distracted a little maybe by good looks, money, attention etc. its perfectly normal doesn’t mean you love your guy any less. Its even better when you admit it to yourself. Its half solved. Pls under no condition mention it to him because it will make him feel threatened, insecure, suspicious etc. Just avoid this guy as much as you can, don’t let him take you out or call you unnecessarily, keep ur distance, fight the attraction and you will see that it will die. also ry to spend more time with your sweetheart so you don’t forget the qual;ities that made you fall in love with him in the first instance. All the best

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nawa Oh! Girl Post Nude On Facebook! For Recharge Card! (photo) / 13 Signs A Woman Wants To Have Sex With You / Compulsory Confession

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.