Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,698 members, 7,816,855 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Pretty Girl Dies On Her Birthday After Being Beaten By Boyfriend See Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pretty Girl Dies On Her Birthday After Being Beaten By Boyfriend See Photos (1373 Views)

Twitter User: I Wish I Had A Loyal Boyfriend - See The Epic Reply She Got / Young Lady's Nude Video Released By Her Jealous Boyfriend. See Photos / South African Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend. See Her Requirements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pretty Girl Dies On Her Birthday After Being Beaten By Boyfriend See Photos by Belinda1717: 7:16am On Jun 19, 2019
A South African victim of domestic violence died on her birthday, days after being brutally beaten by her boyfriend.

Manotsi Lemao died on the day she was celebrating her birthday.

She had reportedly been brutally beaten by her boyfriend but she told no one about it. Manotsi’s cousin Mateboho Selokoma, said she discovered the truth after her husband went to collect some money from Manotsi only to find her badly injured.

Mateboho said: “He found the boyfriend. He told him that he and Manotsi had a fight earlier and she was sleeping.

“I then went to check on her and I found her brutally beaten. She had a blue eye and her body was swollen. She could not walk on her own. She said her boyfriend had beaten her up. I took her to the doctor. X-rays revealed that she had a broken leg.”

Seeing Manotsi’s condition, Mateboho insisted that she spent a few days with her and her family, which she did. Sadly, she died on Thursday after eating her birthday cake.

“Before she died, she complained that her foot was itchy,” said Mateboho. “She said her heart was beating too slow, and she fell on my son’s bed and died. Had this man not beaten her, she would still be alive. I wish the law would take its course.”

See photos here: http://toktok9ja.com/sadly-girl-dies-on-her-birthday-after-being-beaten-by-her-boyfriend-see-pictures/
Re: Pretty Girl Dies On Her Birthday After Being Beaten By Boyfriend See Photos by Vega100: 7:21am On Jun 19, 2019
No picture no nothing, you are an unserious fellow.

1 Like

Re: Pretty Girl Dies On Her Birthday After Being Beaten By Boyfriend See Photos by success1smyn(m): 7:24am On Jun 19, 2019
She complained about her heart beating too slow and you couldnt take her to the hospital?
Re: Pretty Girl Dies On Her Birthday After Being Beaten By Boyfriend See Photos by daddytime(m): 7:49am On Jun 19, 2019
Hmm

(1) (Reply)

How Do U Like Ur Chocolate !!! / Quarantine Partner Needed In Asaba / Nigerian Crossdresser, Jay Boogie, Shares Hot Photos On IG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.