Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,145 members, 7,829,089 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Quarantine Partner Needed In Asaba - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Quarantine Partner Needed In Asaba (1376 Views)

Your Big Breast Are Out,let Us Quarantine Together Nigerians React To This Video / Quarantine Sex With My Fine House Girl..(IT'S LIT) / Few Days Being At Home For Quarantine, Girl Butchered Dog For Pepper Soup(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quarantine Partner Needed In Asaba by Upforsex: 1:46pm On Mar 27, 2020
Hi. It’s getting really boring being alone. I’m male. If you need a quarantine partner in asaba I’m available. I’ve stocked the house already and got movies. Just need a partner. Female preferably. I’m 22 and a Corp member staying alone.

If you game mention on this thread or on another thread for my contact
Re: Quarantine Partner Needed In Asaba by powerkey: 2:07pm On Mar 27, 2020
Upforsex:
Hi. It’s getting really boring being alone. I’m male. If you need a quarantine partner in asaba I’m available. I’ve stocked the house already and got movies. Just need a partner. Female preferably. I’m 22 and a Corp member staying alone.

Some of you that have long thing in-between your thighs and called men are very Shameless.

Must you prove to the world how cheap you are? Carrying blokoss with your two hands everywhere and looking for women.

Have some dignity if you're indeed a male.

Honestly, you need Jesus.

7 Likes

Re: Quarantine Partner Needed In Asaba by Nobody: 2:27pm On Mar 27, 2020
NCDC has released names of people that should be quarantined from the public.
check their website and make your choice there

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Quarantine Partner Needed In Asaba by coolestofall(m): 3:56pm On Mar 27, 2020
Una dey see why its important to have a girlfriend?

1 Like

Re: Quarantine Partner Needed In Asaba by Jimbadly: 9:04pm On Mar 27, 2020
powerkey:

Some of you that have long thing in-between your thighs and called men are very Shameless.

Must you prove to the world how cheap you are? Carrying blokoss with your two hands everywhere and looking for women.

Have some dignity if you're indeed a male.

Honestly, you need Jesus.

If he's indeed a male? What else would he be?

1 Like

Re: Quarantine Partner Needed In Asaba by Upforsex: 11:45am On Mar 30, 2020
Who’s available?
Re: Quarantine Partner Needed In Asaba by jpride(m): 2:04pm On Mar 30, 2020
Upforsex:

This is what we see when adolescents leave home........
Just imagine the rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Quarantine Partner Needed In Asaba by Upforsex: 2:52pm On Apr 13, 2020
Hello
Re: Quarantine Partner Needed In Asaba by Upforsex: 2:00pm On Jul 10, 2020
mman830
Abeg gimmie the control

1 Like

Re: Quarantine Partner Needed In Asaba by Ablemax(m): 2:07pm On Jul 10, 2020
Upforsex:
Who’s available?

so this IDIOT still have the guts to ask who's available
after all the insults you received from
cc. powerkey

you really need JESUS, HOLY SPIRIT PLUS GIR. ontop...
grin
Upforsex:
Who’s available?

so this IDIOT still have the guts to ask who's available
after all the insults you received from
cc. powerkey

you really need JESUS, HOLY SPIRIT PLUS GIR. ontop...
Re: Quarantine Partner Needed In Asaba by Baybii: 11:53pm On Aug 27, 2020
Hahahahahahaha. Dem finish this guy for this thread oooo. Nawa. I swear I still dey laugh since

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Responsible And Independent Lady For A Serious Relationship / Why Do Ladies Give Out Their Numbers And End Up Acting Up / Wow! Thanks Nigerians. This Is What I Saw [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.