Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,171 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:27 PM

Bobrisky Set To Wed Tonto Dikeh And Become First Naija Lesbians To Marry - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bobrisky Set To Wed Tonto Dikeh And Become First Naija Lesbians To Marry (1650 Views)

Age Is Just A Number - Reactions As 'Young' Couple Set To Wed In Benue (Photos) / Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" / Anambra Former Teacher To Wed His Former Student. See Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bobrisky Set To Wed Tonto Dikeh And Become First Naija Lesbians To Marry by Djpaparazy(m): 8:43am On Feb 13, 2020
Nigerian cross-dresser, Bobrisky has asked for Tonto Dikeh’s hand in marriage in an attempt to make history together.

The controversial celebrity said she wants to marry the actress so they can be the first lesbians to have a wedding ceremony in Nigeria.

Bobrisky also shared a note of warning to people who intend to be her friend, saying; “When new friends come around to me pls always know that @tontolet is around and I can’t be friends to no one biko.”

In December 2019, the duo celebrated their 4 years friendship anniversary and Dikeh penned lovely words to her bestie.

Read more at: http://www.naijatiktok.com.ng/2020/02/celeb-news-tonto-dikeh-and-bobrisky-set.html?m=1
Re: Bobrisky Set To Wed Tonto Dikeh And Become First Naija Lesbians To Marry by akinreals: 8:50am On Feb 13, 2020
Don't get it twisted, bobrisky is a guy, he get prick, how lesbian come enter this matter now? grin grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Set To Wed Tonto Dikeh And Become First Naija Lesbians To Marry by Djpaparazy(m): 9:15am On Feb 13, 2020
Shey na u talk Am..

He said he is female and u say he is male..

So I shud trust u instead of him wey get d body..

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Set To Wed Tonto Dikeh And Become First Naija Lesbians To Marry by Sexyliciousbri: 10:40am On Feb 13, 2020
It is a lie sha
Re: Bobrisky Set To Wed Tonto Dikeh And Become First Naija Lesbians To Marry by udoakwa(m): 11:14am On Feb 13, 2020
buhari should redirect the military men from Nnamdi Kanu's to the slated venue which this shit will take place, this boy called bobrisky is a nuisance

(1) (Reply)

She Stopped Replying Me After Giving Her Money / Blu03's Relationship Issues. / Where Can I Get A Working OnlyFans Hack or Premium Account Generator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.