Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,038 members, 7,825,286 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Translating 'Allah' As 'God' - Islam for Muslims (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Translating 'Allah' As 'God' (14457 Views)

Ruling On Describing A Professional Player As “god” Or “godlike” / Maidah, 73… Allah As Only Supreme Being (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Translating 'Allah' As 'God' by Rashduct4luv(m): 8:44am On Jun 22, 2019
Sterope:
How does it distinguish you when others also use the same terminology? Like I am out on the streets of Paris and some people keep repeating 'Allah' in their conversation, won't it be silly to assume that they are Muslims instead of an Arab?

I don't need Arabic to understand basics that God is Allah or vice versa. Perhaps, you will need more than Arabic knowledge to understand that you don't get to tell others especially natives that they shouldn't be using a word because you want it to be yours. I guess non-muslim Arabs don't understand their mother tongue too, why don't you go and explain it to them?

You haven't been convincing, the whole you don't understand Arabic is cheap but it will not fly.

Alright, but you will agree that will never pray Salah in Yoruba or read the translation of the Qur'an and believe you will earn same reward as one who reads the Qur'an.

The Pillar of Islam starts from belief in Allah. Telling the Yorubas to "believe in Olohun" will even sound somehow. Yorubas believe in Olohun before so you have to explain further the concept of Olohun you are dishing out.

And that it will be absurd if you start chanting "God is the Greatest...." on Eid day. Or saying Here i am O God here i am... in Hajj.

May Allah grant us understanding. Assalam alaikum.
Re: Translating 'Allah' As 'God' by Rashduct4luv(m): 8:47am On Jun 22, 2019
NOL2dworld:

I will show U 6 different btw Allah and God with Prove..

1). Quran 3:54. 7:99, 8:30 --- Allah the greatest deceiver.
Revelation 12:9 --- And the devil deceive them.

2). Quran 10:37 --- Allah is the lord of the world.
2 Corinthians 4:3-4 --- Satan is the god of this world.

3). Quran 59:23 --- Name of Allah the most proud.
Isaiah 14:12-15 --- Satan was cast out of heaven because of his pride.

4). Quran 3:156, 7:158, 15:23 --- Allah the destroyer.
1 Corinthians 10:10 --- Satan is the destroyer.

5). Quran 8:12 --- I will cast terror unto the disbelievers and cut off their head and all finger tips.
Luke 6:27 --- Show love to those that hate u.

6). Quran 2:191 --- And kill them whenever you find them
Matt 5:44 --- Love your enemies, bless them that curse you..

Expatiate on all the verses you quoted and tell us which translation/version you are quoting from. We will expose you for who you are now.
Re: Translating 'Allah' As 'God' by NOL2dworld(m): 9:01am On Jun 22, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

Expatiate on all the verses you quoted and tell us which translation/version you are quoting from. We will expose you for who you are now.

U still need me to Expatriate? Is the Quran not Quran anymore or is the Bible now different? Go check your Quran and quote me if I am wrong..
Re: Translating 'Allah' As 'God' by Rashduct4luv(m): 9:04am On Jun 22, 2019
Predstan:

Seeing Allah is not about seeing with the naked eye but according to the doctrine, Adam and Moses heard the Voice of Allah.

Seeking knowledge even of it takes u to China is from the prophet and according to the Quran. The prophet does not teach anything other than what he is instructed. U still shying away from my main point...

If Allah wants everyone to be a Muslim (an Yakulallahu kunfayakum) he will only say it and doesn’t need risalahs like you. He doesn’t need any material to do that... But he made some people, Christians and some others, Buddhist. And here ur claim is that they will go to hell. Oh boy that is a prefential and jaundiced ways.

Yes, Allah destined you will eat a specific food yesterday but you selected the food yourself of your own freewill. Think.
Re: Translating 'Allah' As 'God' by Predstan: 9:20am On Jun 22, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

Yes, Allah destined you will eat a specific food yesterday but you selected the food yourself of your own freewill. Think.

I will not Quote you anymore because you don’t know your religion enough to explain it... you were born into Islam. So he destined some people to go to hell right. If you were born a Buddhist this is the way u will support it actively... Come back and write intellectually...

NB: I was Born a Muslim. Infact, I earn the highest degree of “Idadiy”
Re: Translating 'Allah' As 'God' by NOL2dworld(m): 9:28am On Jun 22, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

Most of this verses was quoted from Sahih International. Pickhall, Yusuf Ali, Mohsin Khan and Shakir gives better explanation to this verses.
Muhammad Sarwar: Uses God intend of Allah so I don't much believe in his text.

And most of the Bible passages was quoted from KJV.

Prove me wrong.
Re: Translating 'Allah' As 'God' by Sterope(f): 9:37am On Jun 22, 2019
I don't pray Salah in Yoruba because that requires specific Quranic recitation. However, talking to God doesn't require me to speak Arabic. You can as well tell me the how my personal prayers will go unanswered because it is in Yoruba

It is weird to you because your brain is playing tricks on you. You need to resolve the conflict within you to understand. Talking to God in my language is not weird to me, we don't have the same issue.

Also, every religious Arab believes in Allah to begin with just like the way every religious Yoruba believes in Olohun. The concept of Olohun differs between a Christian Yoruba, a Muslim Yoruba and a pagan Yoruba. Just like the way the concept of Allah differs between a Muslim Arab, a Christian Arab and a Jewish Arab. We all know that when days Olohun or Allah, the person is talking about a specific being who is also the Almighty God.

It is the same way the definition of who Jesus/Isa differs in the Qur'an and the Bible but we can all agree we are talking about the same person.

Rashduct4luv:

Alright, but you will agree that will never pray Salah in Yoruba or read the translation of the Qur'an and believe you will earn same reward as one who reads the Qur'an.

The Pillar of Islam starts from belief in Allah. Telling the Yorubas to "believe in Olohun" will even sound somehow. Yorubas believe in Olohun before so you have to explain further the concept of Olohun you are dishing out.

And that it will be absurd if you start chanting "God is the Greatest...." on Eid day. Or saying Here i am O God here i am... in Hajj.

May Allah grant us understanding. Assalam alaikum.
Re: Translating 'Allah' As 'God' by ArchAngelos999: 10:01am On Jun 22, 2019
tintingz:
No, you're sugar-coating.

i just showed you two accounts of one event attributing the cause to two persons: God and satan, but you're avoiding it directing the argument to me and not the issue i presented. You must be experiencing cognitive dissonance.

God does not kill people sir, nor does he command men to kill people. if it's not Christ's character, it's not God's character
Re: Translating 'Allah' As 'God' by ArchAngelos999: 10:10am On Jun 22, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

I think what you meant is that your God became man. He entered in to the womb of one his creation and then passed through the birth canal of his creation. He then became a baby crying "wen, wen wen". He sucked breast, shit, laughed like any other baby. Your God's parents were afraid the evil king will harm your God hence they fled because your God was still a baby. Even your God was circumcised and a dove was killed in what looked like a naming ceremony.

Your God was baptised by John. And then another voice came from heaven saying " this is my beloved son...."

And your acclaimed God said he was sent by a father many times in the Bible.

I will never worship a man born of a woman! Far from all this is the one and true God Allah! The creator , cherisher and sustainer of the whole universe.

i don't know what you mean by a dove being killed, but yes. God went the extra mile out of love, became a man to save men from destruction, to make those men sons of God, to give them total remission of sins and eternal salvation. to fellowship with men and remove fear from them

with all your fasting and prayer for many years you cannot confidently say you will enter heaven. even when one of your most devoted dies many of you will still be praying for him to enter heaven.

that is because you can never pay the price for eternal life and heaven. That price was paid by God himself when he came in the flesh. No other way. Can you confidently say that God is pleased with you right now? you can't. only in Christ can you have total removal of sin and eternal salvation. Once you're in Christ, you can't go to hell

all you have to do is believe that Jesus died for your sins and rose up from the dead and you are saved. that's the a-z of entering heaven because God himself paid that price
Re: Translating 'Allah' As 'God' by Rashduct4luv(m): 10:42am On Jun 22, 2019
ArchAngelos999:

i don't know what you mean by a dove being killed, but yes. God went the extra mile out of love, became a man to save men from destruction, to make those men sons of God, to give them total remission of sins and eternal salvation. to fellowship with men and remove fear from them

with all your fasting and prayer for many years you cannot confidently say you will enter heaven. even when one of your most devoted dies many of you will still be praying for him to enter heaven.

that is because you can never pay the price for eternal life and heaven. That price was paid by God himself when he came in the flesh. No other way. Can you confidently say that God is pleased with you right now? you can't. only in Christ can you have total removal of sin and eternal salvation. Once you're in Christ, you can't go to hell

all you have to do is believe that Jesus died for your sins and rose up from the dead and you are saved. that's the a-z of entering heaven because God himself paid that price

Are you sane? A God dies. A God is killed by his creation? Then who is God? Please don't reply me again.

1 Like

Re: Translating 'Allah' As 'God' by tintingz(m): 10:42am On Jun 22, 2019
ArchAngelos999:

i just showed you two accounts of one event attributing the cause to two persons: God and satan, but you're avoiding it directing the argument to me and not the issue i presented. You must be experiencing cognitive dissonance.

God does not kill people sir, nor does he command men to kill people. if it's not Christ's character, it's not God's character

I don't have strength quoting your God atrocities in the Bible.

Read some verses of the Canaanites under Moses and Joshua (Numbers 21:2-3; Deuteronomy 20:17; Joshua 6:17, 21).
Re: Translating 'Allah' As 'God' by Rashduct4luv(m): 10:45am On Jun 22, 2019
Predstan:

I will not Quote you anymore because you don’t know your religion enough to explain it... you were born into Islam. So he destined some people to go to hell right. If you were born a Buddhist this is the way u will support it actively... Come back and write intellectually...

NB: I was Born a Muslim. Infact, I earn the highest degree of “Idadiy”

The matters of the unseen are unknown to anyone but Allah. How do you know i was born in to Islam?
I think your parable is like that of a camel carrying books on its back. Bye.
Re: Translating 'Allah' As 'God' by tintingz(m): 10:50am On Jun 22, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

You guys don't ask the right question.

Before i was created does Allah knows I will eat yam and egg today?
Re: Translating 'Allah' As 'God' by Rashduct4luv(m): 10:50am On Jun 22, 2019
NOL2dworld:

3). Quran 59:23 --- Name of Allah the most proud.
Isaiah 14:12-15 --- Satan was cast out of heaven because of his pride.

4). Quran 3:156, 7:158, 15:23 --- Allah the destroyer.
1 Corinthians 10:10 --- Satan is the destroyer.

5). Quran 8:12 --- I will cast terror unto the disbelievers and cut off their head and all finger tips.
Luke 6:27 --- Show love to those that hate u.

6). Quran 2:191 --- And kill them whenever you find them
Matt 5:44 --- Love your enemies, bless them that curse you..

Lie No 1

1. Qur'an 3 vs 54

SAHIH INTERNATIONAL
And the disbelievers planned, but Allah planned. And Allah is the best of planners.

YUSUF ALI
And (the unbelievers) plotted and planned, and Allah too planned, and the best of planners is Allah.

MUHSIN KHAN
And they (disbelievers) plotted [to kill 'Iesa (Jesus)], and Allah planned too. And Allah is the Best of the planners.

1 Like

Re: Translating 'Allah' As 'God' by ArchAngelos999: 10:51am On Jun 22, 2019
Afospecialk:

Imagine someone who is trying to teach Muslim who Allah is doesn't even hav clear understanding of his religion

Jesus is God in human fletch ?
And not son of God again ?
And he preaches that you can only get to his father through him ?
The message should be that you can only get to him through him why to his father if he is the God ?

Why do Jesus had to fast and pray if he is the God ?

I was in service when 2 pastors started argument during a fellowship in my PPA as one pastor was preaching that pupila ahould close there eyes for prayer nd the other step forward to correct him that they should open their eyes while saying the prayer nd it degerate to serious confusion during the fellowship
How do you get it so confusing that even pastors couldn't stand on one doctrine but ur consine is about who Muslim calls Allah

In Islam all Muslims are worshiping in the same way
Islam is practice the same way all across the world
Only on Quran for all Muslim and no old or new testament bcs its perfect from beginning to the end

In Islam you dont create an image of Muhammed or Allah and hang or paste it in Mosque as Christians do hav different images or photos of different Jesus in their churches

In Islam there will never be any strange God just as some pastors hav started selling tickets to heaven, commanding their followers to eat grass, worshiping in naked nd bold enough to create church of Satan and Christians turn blind eyes to all these but prefer to brainwash Muslims that Allah is deity

Go and preach to church of satan, those who worship in naked, those who eat grass in church, those who worship different image of white people as Jesus in their church

Desist from teaching Muslims against our believe and focus on ur religion

since you avoided the discussion which is allah and eloah i take it that you now see the facts.

son of God /God in human flesh: the understanding of the environment Jesus was shows that they mean the same thing. John 10:30 and below shows this. In those verses Jesus said he was the son of God and the people said he was calling himself God. they basically mean the same thing to them. e. g the son of a cat is a cat, the son of a human is a human, the son of God is therefore God.

going to the Father through Jesus: when adam sinned man lost intimate Fellowship and relationship with God but through the final payment for the sin of adam/mankind which was done by Jesus that intimacy between God and man is restored. so a man can never and will never have such intimacy with God unless he believes in what Jesus did: his death for sin and his resurrection. when such man believes in that he gets access to God because all his sins has been wiped clean. can you say you have an intimate relationship with God? you can't, it takes removal of sins by the blood of Jesus and that happens only when you believe.

Jesus prayed and fasted because haven become a man he must like like a man

pastors arguing has nothing to do with this matter.

BIG LIE, Muslims all over the world don't believe the same you have at least 70 major sects and in those sects different thoughts. you are probably sunni being from this part of the world, in iran most are shia. there are haditists, like you, you believe in the quran and hadits. there are quranists who do not believe in the hair
hadits, only the quran. There are those who want to reform islam and there are those who want it to remain as it is. when you lie people lose their respect for you

also there are different qurans, the one you most likely use today, the cairo edition do not agree with many other manuscripts.

the Bible tells us not to have images or statues, people who do that are on their own.

church of Satan is not a Christian organisation. the Bible clearly warns of those wrong things you mentioned, those guys are fraudsters and their members are ignorant

i shouldn't teach Muslims? you clearly are ignorant of this verse

Allah SWT said:

"So if you are in doubt, [O Muhammad], about that which We have revealed to you, then ask those who have been reading the Scripture before you. The truth has certainly come to you from your Lord, so never be among the doubters."
(QS. Yunus 10: Verse 94)
[b]
Afospecialk:

Imagine someone who is trying to teach Muslim who Allah is doesn't even hav clear understanding of his religion

The message should be that you can only get to him through him why to his father if he is the God ?

I was in service when 2 pastors started argument during a fellowship in my PPA as one pastor was preaching that pupila ahould close there eyes for prayer nd the other step forward to correct him that they should open their eyes while saying the prayer nd it degerate to serious confusion during the fellowship
How do you get it so confusing that even pastors couldn't stand on one doctrine but ur consine is about who Muslim calls Allah

Only on Quran for all Muslim and no old or new testament bcs its perfect from beginning to the end

In Islam you dont create an image of Muhammed or Allah and hang or paste it in Mosque as Christians do hav different images or photos of different Jesus in their churches

In Islam there will never be any strange God just as some pastors hav started selling tickets to heaven, commanding their followers to eat grass, worshiping in naked nd bold enough to create church of Satan and Christians turn blind eyes to all these but prefer to brainwash Muslims that Allah is deity

Go and preach to church of satan, those who worship in naked, those who eat grass in church, those who worship different image of white people as Jesus in their church

since you avoided the discussion which is allah and eloah i take it that you now see the facts.

son of God /God in human flesh: the understanding of the environment Jesus was shows that they mean the same thing. John 10:30 and below shows this. In those verses Jesus said he was the son of God and the people said he was calling himself God. they basically mean the same thing to them. e. g the son of a cat is a cat, the son of a human is a human, the son of God is therefore God.

going to the Father through Jesus: when adam sinned man lost intimate Fellowship and relationship with God but through the final payment for the sin of adam/mankind which was done by Jesus that intimacy between God and man is restored. so a man can never and will never have such intimacy with God unless he believes in what Jesus did: his death for sin and his resurrection. when such man believes in that he gets access to God because all his sins has been wiped clean. can you say you have an intimate relationship with God? you can't, it takes removal of sins by the blood of Jesus and that happens only when you believe.

BIG LIE, Muslims all over the world don't believe the same you have at least 70 major sects and in those sects different thoughts. you are probably sunni being from this part of the world, in iran most are shia. there are haditists, like you, you believe in the quran and hadits. there are quranists who do not believe in the hair
hadits, only the quran. There are those who want to reform islam and there are those who want it to remain as it is. when you lie people lose their respect for you

also there are different qurans, the one you most likely use today, the cairo edition do not agree with many other manuscripts.

the Bible tells us not to have images or statues, people who do that are on their own.

church of Satan is not a Christian organisation. the Bible clearly warns of those wrong things you mentioned, those guys are fraudsters and their members are ignorant

Allah SWT said:

"So if you are in doubt, [O Muhammad], about that which We have revealed to you, then ask those who have been reading the Scripture before you. The truth has certainly come to you from your Lord, so never be among the doubters."
[/b]
Afospecialk:

Allah SWT said:

Re: Translating 'Allah' As 'God' by ArchAngelos999: 10:55am On Jun 22, 2019
tintingz:

I don't have strength quoting your God atrocities in the Bible.

Read some verses of the Canaanites under Moses and Joshua (Numbers 21:2-3; Deuteronomy 20:17; Joshua 6:17, 21).

i see you think your ignorance is bliss
Re: Translating 'Allah' As 'God' by ArchAngelos999: 10:57am On Jun 22, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

Are you sane? A God dies. A God is killed by his creation? Then who is God? Please don't reply me again.

He died as a man, his human nature died, not his divine nature. you can only kill flesh, you can't kill spirit
Re: Translating 'Allah' As 'God' by Rashduct4luv(m): 10:59am On Jun 22, 2019
NOL2dworld:

MISINTERPRETATION & LIE NO 2

MUHSIN KHAN
And this Quran is not such as could ever be produced by other than Allah (Lord of the heavens and the earth), but it is a confirmation of (the revelation) which was before it [i.e. the Taurat (Torah), and the Injeel (Gospel), etc.], and a full explanation of the Book (i.e. laws and orders, etc, decreed for mankind) - wherein there is no doubt from the the Lord of the 'Alamin (mankind, jinns, and all that exists).

YUSUF ALI
This Qur'an is not such as can be produced by other than Allah; on the contrary it is a confirmation of (revelations) that went before it, and a fuller explanation of the Book - wherein there is no doubt - from the Lord of the worlds.

SAHIH INTERNATIONAL
And it was not [possible] for this Qur'an to be produced by other than Allah, but [it is] a confirmation of what was before it and a detailed explanation of the [former] Scripture, about which there is no doubt, from the Lord of the worlds.

Where is satan being god of this world in 2 Corinthians:

2 Corinthians 4:3-4 King James Version (KJV)

3 But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:

4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

Blatant liar! I wonder if you fail to understand that each Book have a particular context.
Re: Translating 'Allah' As 'God' by Rashduct4luv(m): 11:28am On Jun 22, 2019
ArchAngelos999:

He died as a man, his human nature died, not his divine nature. you can only kill flesh, you can't kill spirit

But he did miracles as a man or spirit?

When he was asked about the hour he claimed he does not know it. How can God not know something yet everything on earth and in the heaven has been given to him.

Tired of this insanity! Alhamdulillah for the blessing of Islam.

1 Like

Re: Translating 'Allah' As 'God' by Rashduct4luv(m): 11:30am On Jun 22, 2019
tintingz:
You guys don't ask the right question.

Before i was created does Allah knows I will eat yam and egg today?

Yes, He knew all things!
Re: Translating 'Allah' As 'God' by tintingz(m): 11:50am On Jun 22, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

Yes, He knew all things!
Ok, so if Allah knew before i was created I will eat yam and egg today, who made that fate?
Re: Translating 'Allah' As 'God' by ArchAngelos999: 1:20pm On Jun 22, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

But he did miracles as a man or spirit?

When he was asked about the hour he claimed he does not know it. How can God not know something yet everything on earth and in the heaven has been given to him.

Tired of this insanity! Alhamdulillah for the blessing of Islam.

for the umpteenth time, he took on flesh, and there are limitations he experienced. after his resurrection he had nine if those limitations. he was asked the same question after he resurrected, look at this:

Acts 1:6-7
[6]When they therefore were come together, they asked of him, saying, Lord, wilt thou at this time restore again the kingdom to Israel?
[7]And he said unto them, It is not for you to know the times or the seasons, which the Father hath put in his own power.

John 10:30
[30]I and my Father are one.

and if you say all that is insane, islam must also be insane for this verse

Allah SWT said:
Re: Translating 'Allah' As 'God' by Rashduct4luv(m): 2:03pm On Jun 22, 2019
ArchAngelos999:

for the umpteenth time, he took on flesh, and there are limitations he experienced. after his resurrection he had nine if those limitations. he was asked the same question after he resurrected, look at this:

Acts 1:6-7
[6]When they therefore were come together, they asked of him, saying, Lord, wilt thou at this time restore again the kingdom to Israel?
[7]And he said unto them, It is not for you to know the times or the seasons, which the Father hath put in his own power.
John 10:30
[30]I and my Father are one.

More insanity!

"You heard that I said to you, 'I go away, and I will come to you.' If you loved Me, you would have rejoiced, because I go to the Father; for the Father is greater than I.'" (John 14:28).

John 5:30
"I can do nothing on My own initiative As I hear, I judge; and My judgment is just, because I do not seek My own will, but the will of Him who sent Me.

John 7:16
So Jesus answered them and said, "My teaching is not Mine, but His who sent Me.

John 12:49
"For I did not speak on My own initiative, but the Father Himself who sent Me has given Me a commandment as to what to say and what to speak.

ArchAngelos999:

and if you say all that is insane, islam must also be insane for this verse

Allah SWT said:

What does scripture mean here? Is it the Bible, which Bible Version? or the Torah? or The Injeel? The Zaboor? The Gospel of Matthew, Mark, Luke & John? The letters to Corinthians, etc or the Pentateuch? or the Apocrypha?
Re: Translating 'Allah' As 'God' by NOL2dworld(m): 2:14pm On Jun 22, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

Lie No 1

1. Qur'an 3 vs 54

SAHIH INTERNATIONAL
And the disbelievers planned, but Allah planned. And Allah is the best of planners.

YUSUF ALI
And (the unbelievers) plotted and planned, and Allah too planned, and the best of planners is Allah.

MUHSIN KHAN
And they (disbelievers) plotted [to kill 'Iesa (Jesus)], and Allah planned too. And Allah is the Best of the planners.

We have 6 differences there, pls don't stop at No: 2..

I will tell u why Allah is a great deceiver.. Allah and Muhammad did not believe in the death of Jesus' and the reason for his death.. If they plan to kill Jesus' and Allah has plan too.. So what's his plan?
Re: Translating 'Allah' As 'God' by NOL2dworld(m): 2:43pm On Jun 22, 2019
Sterope:
I don't pray Salah in Yoruba because that requires specific Quranic recitation. However, talking to God doesn't require me to speak Arabic. You can as well tell me the how my personal prayers will go unanswered because it is in Yoruba

It is weird to you because your brain is playing tricks on you. You need to resolve the conflict within you to understand. Talking to God in my language is not weird to me, we don't have the same issue.

Also, every religious Arab believes in Allah to begin with just like the way every religious Yoruba believes in Olohun. The concept of Olohun differs between a Christian Yoruba, a Muslim Yoruba and a pagan Yoruba. Just like the way the concept of Allah differs between a Muslim Arab, a Christian Arab and a Jewish Arab. We all know that when days Olohun or Allah, the person is talking about a specific being who is also the Almighty God.

It is the same way the definition of who Jesus/Isa differs in the Qur'an and the Bible but we can all agree we are talking about the same person.

So U have to pray in Arabic or recite Quranic recitation in Arabic before Allah can hear and answer U.. Almighty and the most high indeed.
Re: Translating 'Allah' As 'God' by Rashduct4luv(m): 2:44pm On Jun 22, 2019
NOL2dworld:

We have 6 differences there, pls don't stop at No: 2..

I will tell u why Allah is a great deceiver.. Allah and Muhammad did not believe in the death of Jesus' and the reason for his death.. If they plan to kill Jesus' and Allah has plan too.. So what's his plan?

Before you continue first agree you are a liar.

You wrote deceiver but yet it was planner in three different translations.
I cant continue with a liar.

You even quoted a wrong Bible verse to discredit the Qur'an.

Bye. Till you get healed from telling lies.
Re: Translating 'Allah' As 'God' by Sterope(f): 2:46pm On Jun 22, 2019
Are you alright?
NOL2dworld:

So U have to pray in Arabic or recite Quranic recitation in Arabic before Allah can hear and answer U.. Almighty and the most high indeed.

1 Like

Re: Translating 'Allah' As 'God' by NOL2dworld(m): 2:57pm On Jun 22, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

Before you continue first agree you are a liar.

You wrote deceiver but yet it was planner in three different translations.
I cant continue with a liar.

You even quoted a wrong Bible verse to discredit the Qur'an.

Bye. Till you get healed from telling lies.

Wow!!! The best excuse to bail out.. But, that did not change the fact that your Muhammad pee like a girl when he was alive just the way Aboki's pee.. The amazing fact was he was poisoned to death by a Jew woman and dead in the hands of Aishat is 9 year old wife. If U need prove kindly ask.. Atleast he did his best to start a blood thirsty religion. The best religion ever.
Re: Translating 'Allah' As 'God' by NOL2dworld(m): 3:12pm On Jun 22, 2019
Sterope:
Are you alright?

Every much Okay.

What touch me mostly is the fact that 80% of Muslims know a little about the life of Muhammad and his violent ways

They only listen to uneducated Imam teachings and believe everything he says.. Your people need to do research about your prophet and compare..

Are we to go with the violent and blood thirsty prophet or with a prophet that preaches peace and practice peace.
Re: Translating 'Allah' As 'God' by Sterope(f): 3:12pm On Jun 22, 2019
You better go and take your meds.

NOL2dworld:

Every much Okay.

What touch me mostly is the fact that 80% of Muslims know a little about the life of Muhammad and his violent ways

They only listen to uneducated Imam teachings and believe everything he says.. Your people need to do research about your prophet and compare..

Are we to go with the violent and blood thirsty prophet or with a prophet that preaches peace and practice peace.
Re: Translating 'Allah' As 'God' by NOL2dworld(m): 3:18pm On Jun 22, 2019
Sterope:
You better go and take your meds.

Is that all U got?

Well, Jesus loves U though and he want U to repent of your sins and accept him into your life. If you want to know more about him I will be willing to share.

1 Like

Re: Translating 'Allah' As 'God' by ArchAngelos999: 4:42pm On Jun 22, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

More insanity!

"You heard that I said to you, 'I go away, and I will come to you.' If you loved Me, you would have rejoiced, because I go to the Father; for the Father is greater than I.'" (John 14:28).

John 5:30
"I can do nothing on My own initiative As I hear, I judge; and My judgment is just, because I do not seek My own will, but the will of Him who sent Me.

John 7:16
So Jesus answered them and said, "My teaching is not Mine, but His who sent Me.

John 12:49
"For I did not speak on My own initiative, but the Father Himself who sent Me has given Me a commandment as to what to say and what to speak.

What does scripture mean here? Is it the Bible, which Bible Version? or the Torah? or The Injeel? The Zaboor? The Gospel of Matthew, Mark, Luke & John? The letters to Corinthians, etc or the Pentateuch? or the Apocrypha?

you're attempt to feign ignorance is demoralising, i believe you've been more open minded than many others. scripture given to those before Mohammed refers to Jewish and Christian canonical texts: Genesis to Revelations which is Torah, Injeel, Zaboor, Corinthians etc Pentateuch which is actually part of Torah.

Bible version? the Hebrew texts were originally written in Hebrew, the New Testament in Greek. what you call Bible versions are translations into other languages like English. naturally there are many synonyms one could translate a word in Greek or Hebrew into, that's what you call versions. versions do not mean they are saying significantly different things

the whole scripture points to one person --Jesus. Moses, Abraham, Jeremiah, Isaiah, Daniel etc all wrote in anticipation of Christ. interestingly in each of that segments of scripture you divide you can see prophecies of Jesus in them. what do you think Abraham's attempt to sacrifice his son Isaac was about? do u think God will actually tell a man to kill? no. Abraham got a vision of Christ death, burial and resurrection but he did not understand it. he thought God was asking him to kill his own son.

scripture was already made official as at 313AD long before Muhammed was born therefore there's no controversy as to what scripture means. we don't need to invent a meaning for it. so Allah said Muhammed should verify his vision with the Bible. so you must confirm islam with that insanely powerful Bible �

shalom-salam

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Stop Spreading This Alleged Hadeeth On The Social Media / Song Banned In Athens For “encouraging” Islam / What Is Wrong With Tintingz?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.