Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,385 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Court Dissolves ‘lazy’ Man’s Four-year Marriage - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Court Dissolves ‘lazy’ Man’s Four-year Marriage (24105 Views)

Court Dissolves 14-year Marriage Over Childlessness / Court Dissolves 10-Year Marriage Over Wife's Stealing Habit, Adultery / Mother Of Eight Loses 40-year Marriage For Denying Husband Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Dissolves ‘lazy’ Man’s Four-year Marriage by LilMissFavvy(f): 11:44am On Jun 20, 2019
You are the only educated fellow here, and the only one who knows what a survey is right? If I may ask, do I sound like someone who went through school and school did not pass through me? Smh!

Where is your survey sheet? And where are the options? Anybody can answer a question the way he or she likes, I didn't even check her responses, I just reply your comments, and am off.

If my above replies ain't okay, just forget them, suit yourself!
crackhaus:

Do you even understand what a survey is?

When you're given a survey to fill out, the options are distinctively a 'YES' or 'NO'. In some cases, 'MAYBE' is put in depending on the kind of question.
There is no room for explanations and ifs or whatnots.

Bukatyné above responded with a 'NOPE'.
Follow suit.

1 Like

Re: Court Dissolves ‘lazy’ Man’s Four-year Marriage by crackhaus: 12:41pm On Jun 20, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
You are the only educated fellow here, and the only one who knows what a survey is right? If I may ask, do I sound like someone who went through school and school did not pass through me? Smh!

Where is your survey sheet? And where are the options? Anybody can answer a question the way he or she likes, I didn't even check her responses, I just reply your comments, and am off.

If my above replies ain't okay, just forget them, suit yourself!
Okay so would you want a househusband, yes or no? grin
Re: Court Dissolves ‘lazy’ Man’s Four-year Marriage by LilMissFavvy(f): 1:30pm On Jun 20, 2019
tongue
crackhaus:

Okay so would you want a househusband, yes or no? grin
Re: Court Dissolves ‘lazy’ Man’s Four-year Marriage by Alejobs: 1:57pm On Jun 20, 2019
If you go in a hurry, coming back may be slow and painful
Re: Court Dissolves ‘lazy’ Man’s Four-year Marriage by buharitill2023: 9:31pm On Jun 20, 2019
Jobac:
I am yet to meet a lazy Igbo man except Mr. Daniel Nwaru mentioned in this report.
you are wrong on this, all idiotic pigs of bia fra terrorist organisation are jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia fra

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Dissolves ‘lazy’ Man’s Four-year Marriage by revolt(m): 5:00am On Jun 21, 2019
ImaIma1:

It is not a put down. Did you even read the comment i responded to? I bet you saw nothing wrong there because he was putting down women and not men.

How many men will take up chores at home when they are out of work and their wives are working? A housewife won't let her husband worry about house issues while he works and brings in money.

That's my point...not intended to put down any sex
I know I would and I can speak f OP r myself and I'm a 6ft2 grown man. Even with a job I did that in my house.
Re: Court Dissolves ‘lazy’ Man’s Four-year Marriage by revolt(m): 5:07am On Jun 21, 2019
ImaIma1:

Oh! But you can put down women and stereotype them.

A very wrong assumption that you will clarify by yourself when the time comes.
you didnt get the ooint... it was sarcasm directed at her.. you feminists always use generalizations to buttress your theories but when its applied on women you all go haywire. For all we care you can put men down it doesbt affect us. There will always be women that disassociate themselves from these mundane feminist ideologies
Re: Court Dissolves ‘lazy’ Man’s Four-year Marriage by ImaIma1(f): 7:00am On Jun 21, 2019
revolt:
you didnt get the ooint... it was sarcasm directed at her.. you feminists always use generalizations to buttress your theories but when its applied on women you all go haywire. For all we care you can put men down it doesbt affect us. There will always be women that disassociate themselves from these mundane feminist ideologies

Which feminist? Please stop throwing around that word anyhow. Because I have an opposing view, I am now a feminist.

Please try another defence and not this lame "feminist defence" guys on this forum hide behind.
Re: Court Dissolves ‘lazy’ Man’s Four-year Marriage by ImaIma1(f): 8:05am On Jun 21, 2019
revolt:
I know I would and I can speak f OP r myself and I'm a 6ft2 grown man. Even with a job I did that in my house.

There are men that even do while they still have a job and I have seen some of such. We are just used to stereotypes on this forum...men are scum, women are hooes, etc
Re: Court Dissolves ‘lazy’ Man’s Four-year Marriage by revolt(m): 7:54pm On Jun 21, 2019
ImaIma1:

Which feminist? Please stop throwing around that word anyhow. Because I have an opposing view, I am now a feminist.

Please try another defence and not this lame "feminist defence" guys on this forum hide behind.
see am FEMINIST TRIGGER!!!!...deny you're not a feminist? Your ideologies tilt towards that bastard ideology.
Re: Court Dissolves ‘lazy’ Man’s Four-year Marriage by ImaIma1(f): 10:36pm On Jun 21, 2019
revolt:
see am FEMINIST TRIGGER!!!!...deny you're not a feminist? Your ideologies tilt towards that bastard ideology.

That should not be your concern. Besides not every lady who has a mind of her own is feminist. But on Nairaland, that is the case unfortunately.
Re: Court Dissolves ‘lazy’ Man’s Four-year Marriage by Fisiryorh(m): 11:51am On Aug 24, 2019
Mummymahdi:

That's the real truth, huzling is from the mind ,for a man to stay at home totally leaving a woman with all responsibilities is not a real man that's worth living with not to talk of bringing kids under his name just to suffer. No

true talk ma'am but Nigeria is one place that would definitely mess with ur mind especially places like Lagos...if u no get mind,no live there coz na common danfo go end person career...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Share Your Child Birth Experience / Couple Celebrate 27th Wedding Anniversary With Amazing Dance Steps (Pix, Video) / What Do I Do About My Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.