Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Debunking The Lies Of The Jehovah's Witnesses That Jesus Didn't Resurrect Bodily - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Debunking The Lies Of The Jehovah's Witnesses That Jesus Didn't Resurrect Bodily (5943 Views)

What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies / How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us / Jehovahs Witnesses that believe they are the only True Christians.Please come in (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Debunking The Lies Of The Jehovah's Witnesses That Jesus Didn't Resurrect Bodily by Barristter07: 10:55am On Jun 22, 2019
shadeyinka:

If you are capitalising on the word materialize, if Jesus materialized, He is PHYSICAL! It's you who have proved your organisation wrong!

So if an angel materialize it means they are physical beings ? Na wah .

Materialize is to borrow something temporarily. Not your nature.

The rich man was physically alive when speaking to Abraham?
Didn't Jesus say he died and was buried?

The fact that the asked that Lazarus go to the earth to warn his brothers show that resurrection hadn't occured AND the rich man was not unconscious!

Since the ressurection hasn't occured and according to 1 Cor 15:44, only ressurection can make someone has the spiritual body.

Which body is the Rich man in ? #vital

4 Likes

Re: Debunking The Lies Of The Jehovah's Witnesses That Jesus Didn't Resurrect Bodily by alBHAGDADI: 11:06am On Jun 22, 2019
Barristter07:

The problem you have is you do not make research , is your ignorant mind aware that the Greek word translated natural means PHYSICAL ?

I doubt it!

The ISV and some others translated that verse thus

" The spiritual does not come first, but the physical does, and then comes the spiritual. "

Bringing it clearer. Should in case you couldn't comprehend why Jozzy4 quoted that, let me explain:

For the scripture to contrast spiritual with physical showed both are opposite, the physical can be seen, touched , but the spiritual cannot be seen nor touched.

So you have a problem here

1. Did Jesus resurrect with a spiritual [NOT physical ] body ? Or that scripture at 1Cor 15:44 is a LIE

2. That which appeared to his disciples is physically felt, is that is real body ?

You are a pile load of contradictions. Now you want to go back to the Greek word as if you were born Greek. Funny enough, you have run to another Bible version to validate your lies. I have a thread below which shows clearly that all other Bible version s except the King James Version are Satan's work.

https://www.nairaland.com/4957299/bible-sword-butter-knife-why

Here you are saying Jesus resurrected in a spiritual body which can't be touched and is ot physical. How come he was seen of so many disciples and even touched? He even said he is not a spirit but flesh and bones, and he also beckoned on Thomas to touch him.

Yet you say he wasn't physical but spiritual. You are a joke
Re: Debunking The Lies Of The Jehovah's Witnesses That Jesus Didn't Resurrect Bodily by Barristter07: 11:15am On Jun 22, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

You are a pile load of contradictions. Now you want to go back to the Greek word as if you were born Greek. Funny enough, you have run to another Bible version to validate your lies.

I have a thread below which shows clearly that all other Bible version s except the King James Version are Satan's work.

You can't dispute the Greek work which KJB translate natural means Physical, now you resort to rant

grin grin wetin dey write for NWT jharey , no be Physical dey there too?

As for that your thread , I will meet you there .

Here you are saying Jesus resurrected in a spiritual body which can't be touched and is ot physical. How come he was seen of so many disciples and even touched? He even said he is not a spirit but flesh and bones, and he also beckoned on Thomas to touch him.

The bible said he was raised a Spiritual Body [ Not PHYSICAL ] 1 Cor 15:44 , comprehende?

For the rest of your post , do you now agree he materialize? Or u mean he was raised a physical body ? grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Debunking The Lies Of The Jehovah's Witnesses That Jesus Didn't Resurrect Bodily by Janosky: 11:49am On Jun 22, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

You are a pile load of contradictions. Now you want to go back to the Greek word as if you were born Greek. Funny enough, you have run to another Bible version to validate your lies. I have a thread below which shows clearly that all other Bible version s except the King James Version are Satan's work.

Very idiotic post.
Greek is the original source for new testament (NT), the true meaning of any word in NT is in Greek meaning, not the fake stuff in English KJV. For instance, Luke12:5 &"Matt10:28, Greek Gehenna (refuse dump site in Jerusalem), KJV change it to "hell/hellfire". That's wrong and misleading.

You have some things to hide, that is why you dey fear Greek language like pikin wey him Mama catch am dey thief meat inside soup pot.

*** Why are you so daft?
Spirits such as angels and even demons possess supernatural powers to materialise (they change and appear to man in human bodies) in any form or shape they want.
For instance, Lot hosted two angels who appeared in human bodies (Gen19:1,2).
Gideon had an angelic visitation (Judges 6:11,12). How come?
All these angels simply materialised (appeared ) in human body!
Does that mean these angels were not spirits? alBAGDADI et al answer that question!

** John20:14,why did Mary Magdalene not recognize Jesus after his resurrection?
**%% Luke24:13-16 why did his disciples not recognize Jesus on their trip to Emmaus?
And again, Luke24:36,37 why no recognition of Jesus when he appeared to them in the house ?
No wounds, no nail marks on Jesus at all!

** Thomas had doubts(John20:25), and to erase his doubts, Jesus obliged him "put your finger here" ,he appears in a body with wounds and nail marks.(vs26,27).

** Uncomfortable truth to alBAGDADI, jnr Pharisee, emusan ,shadeyinka et al:
On these separate occasions, Jesus Christ NEVER appeared to his disciples in the body with which he died and was buried.
Shikena !!!!

2 Likes

Re: Debunking The Lies Of The Jehovah's Witnesses That Jesus Didn't Resurrect Bodily by alBHAGDADI: 1:12pm On Jun 22, 2019
Barristter07:

You can't dispute the Greek work which KJB translate natural means Physical, now you resort to rant

grin grin wetin dey write for NWT jharey , no be Physical dey there too?

As for that your thread , I will meet you there .

The bible said he was raised a Spiritual Body [ Not PHYSICAL ] 1 Cor 15:44 , comprehende?

For the rest of your post , do you now agree he materialize? Or u mean he was raised a physical body ? grin grin grin

He wasn't raised a physical body, right?

How come he was seen and touched?

How come he said he had flesh and bones and that he was not a spirit?

All of the above clearly shows you are the one misunderstanding 1 Corinthians 15:44. And it's all because your NWT and some other satanic translations alike were translated from corrupt Greek manuscripts.
Re: Debunking The Lies Of The Jehovah's Witnesses That Jesus Didn't Resurrect Bodily by alBHAGDADI: 1:25pm On Jun 22, 2019
Janosky:

Very idiotic post.
Greek is the original source for new testament (NT), the true meaning of any word in NT is in Greek meaning, not the fake stuff in English KJV. For instance, Luke12:5 Greek Gehenna (refuse dump site in Jerusalem), KJV change it to "hell/hellfire".

You have some things to hide, that is why you dey fear Greek language like pikin wey him Mama catch am dey thief meat inside soup pot.

Let's see whose post is idotic.

Let's assume the word HELL as seen in the King James verse below is a refuse dumpsite in Jerusalem as you claim.

Luke 12:4-5 KJV
4 And I say unto you my friends, Be not afraid of them that kill the body, and after that have no more that they can do.
5 But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him.

Jesus said we shouldn't be afraid of those who can only kill the body but can't do further. He went ahead to warn us to fear God who can kill and cast the dead in hell.

But according to you, the word is wrongly translated hell instead of a refuse dumpsite in Jerusalem. That means God has the power to kill and dump the dead in the refuse dumpsite in Jerusalem.

Now, tell me, is that not also something humans can do too? Can't a Jerusalem man kill someone and dump the dead body in the refuse dumpsite in Jerusalem? grin

Youve clearly stated that there's nothing special about what Jesus said. You've also equated man with God by saying man can also kill and dump in a refuse dumpsite in Jerusalem.grin

However, the true translation is hell which is hell fire. Man can kill but can't dump the dead in hell. Only God can kill and dump the dead in hell.

Can you see how idiotic your post is?

The King James Version just defeated you.

By the way, address the OP, cos this thread isn't a iut Bible versions.
Re: Debunking The Lies Of The Jehovah's Witnesses That Jesus Didn't Resurrect Bodily by shadeyinka(m): 2:25pm On Jun 22, 2019
Barristter07:

So if an angel materialize it means they are physical beings ? Na wah .

Materialize is to borrow something temporarily. Not your nature.

Since the ressurection hasn't occured and according to 1 Cor 15:44, only ressurection can make someone has the spiritual body.

Which body is the Rich man in ? #vital
You and the Moslems are one in this regard. If Jesus resurrected with his spiritual body, what happened to his physical body? You don't know the answer!

If it was the spirit of Jesus that materialized, you must know what happened to His body!

Moreover the bible explicitly said that Jesus rose from the dead and not that Jesus body materialized from his spirit.

Acts 10:41:
"Not to all the people, but to witnesses chosen before God, even to us, who did eat and drink with him after he rose from the dead."
Jesus rose from the dead just like Lazarus rose from the dead.

Resurrection of the dead is not a spiritual Resurection bod a Physical Resurection. Hence Jesus resurrection was physically
1Cor 15:12-13:
"Now if Christ be preached that he rose from the dead , how say some among you that there is no resurrection of the dead? But if there be no resurrection of the dead, then is Christ not risen:"

Note: Jesus rose from the dead: it's English rose, rise, stood up
Re: Debunking The Lies Of The Jehovah's Witnesses That Jesus Didn't Resurrect Bodily by Janosky: 3:57pm On Jun 22, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

Let's see whose post is idotic.

Let's assume the word HELL as seen in the King James verse below is a refuse dumpsite in Jerusalem as you claim.

Luke 12:4-5 KJV
4 And I say unto you my friends, Be not afraid of them that kill the body, and after that have no more that they can do.
5 But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him.

Jesus said we shouldn't be afraid of those who can only kill the body but can't do further. He went ahead to warn us to fear God who can kill and cast the dead in hell.

But according to you, the word is wrongly translated hell instead of a refuse dumpsite in Jerusalem. That means God has the power to kill and dump the dead in the refuse dumpsite in Jerusalem.

Now, tell me, is that not also something humans can do too? Can't a Jerusalem man kill someone and dump the dead body in the refuse dumpsite in Jerusalem? grin

Youve clearly stated that there's nothing special about what Jesus said. You've also equated man with God by saying man can also kill and dump in a refuse dumpsite in Jerusalem.grin

However, the true translation is hell which is hell fire. Man can kill but can't dump the dead in hell. Only God can kill and dump the dead in hell.

Can you see how idiotic your post is?

The King James Version just defeated you.

By the way, address the OP, cos this thread isn't a iut Bible versions.

How long will alBAGDADI continue with his idiotic post and junk?
Eee done tayy wey sense comot from you.... Seriously, you just have to look for the place to buy it to replace what you have lost.
Aside the info about Gehenna on the Jw.org, the biblehub.com gives comprehensive info on Gehenna.
albagdadi go ahead, study and liberate yourself from mumu, satanic junk.John8:32.

https://biblehub.com/topical/g/gehenna.htm

**Also, "19 bible verses about Gehenna.",this is a little helpful but not comprehensive.
https://bible.knowing-Jesus.com/topics/Gehenna.

Greek Gehenna is the Hebrew "Gehinnom" or the "valley of the sons of hinnom".

Go and liberate yourself or you're lost forever. The choice is yours.
Re: Debunking The Lies Of The Jehovah's Witnesses That Jesus Didn't Resurrect Bodily by alBHAGDADI: 4:29pm On Jun 22, 2019
Janosky:

How long will alBAGDADI continue with his idiotic post and junk?
Eee done tayy wey sense comot from you.... Seriously, you just have to look for the place to buy it to replace what you have lost.
Aside the info about Gehenna on the Jw.org, the biblehub.com gives comprehensive info on Gehenna.
albagdadi go ahead, study and liberate yourself from mumu, satanic junk.John8:32.

https://biblehub.com/topical/g/gehenna.htm

**Also, "19 bible verses about Gehenna.",this is a little helpful but not comprehensive.
https://bible.knowing-Jesus.com/topics/Gehenna.

Greek Gehenna is the Hebrew "Gehinnom" or the "valley of the sons of hinnom".

Go and liberate yourself or you're lost forever. The choice is yours.

This one has been defeated. He's now clutching at straws so he won't sink.

Was biblehub.com inspired by God or men? You are now depending on men to explain the Bible for you, same way you depend on watchtower for everything bible. Well, that is what happens to people without the holy spirit.

Your foolish self couldn't even see in the link you gave that the Bible gave gehena as the abode of punishment for the wicked. That's it's new testament meaning which was symbolized by its old testament meaning.

In the old testament, it was the valley where different things got burnt. In the new testament, Jesus used it as a representation of what will happen to the wicked i.e they will burn in hell like this GS get burnt in Gehena.

If you foolishly mistake the symbolic for the actual, then what you've said is that God will kill and dump the body in Gehena as symbolized in the old. Can you now tell me that that is something common men can't do too?

But clearly, common men can kill and dump in the symbolic Gehena which might still exist in Jerusalem today. But only God can kill and dump in hell fire which was symbolically represented by Gehena. Hope you are getting this in your head.

Mind you, nothing you said defeated me. Even reading your post shows you got totally defeated, that's why you couldn't come up with any sensible defence. You now had to refer me to biblehub which is more like referring me to JW.org.

Go and sleep. The world can see your false doctrine clearly exposed.
Re: Debunking The Lies Of The Jehovah's Witnesses That Jesus Didn't Resurrect Bodily by Janosky: 4:29pm On Jun 22, 2019
shadeyinka:

You and the Moslems are one in this regard. If Jesus resurrected with his spiritual body, what happened to his physical body? You don't know the answer!

If it was the spirit of Jesus that materialized, you must know what happened to His body!

Moreover the bible explicitly said that Jesus rose from the dead and not that Jesus body materialized from his spirit.

Acts 10:41:
"Not to all the people, but to witnesses chosen before God, even to us, who did eat and drink with him after he rose from the dead."
Jesus rose from the dead just like Lazarus rose from the dead.

Resurrection of the dead is not a spiritual Resurection bod a Physical Resurection. Hence Jesus resurrection was physically
1Cor 15:12-13:
"Now if Christ be preached that he rose from the dead , how say some among you that there is no resurrection of the dead? But if there be no resurrection of the dead, then is Christ not risen:"

Note: Jesus rose from the dead: it's English rose, rise, stood up

Jesus died in the physical realm and rose up in the spiritual realm, Mr shade.
1pet3:18
***** Contemporary English Version
Christ died once for our sins. An innocent
person died for those who are guilty. Christ
did this to bring you to God, when his body
was put to death and his spirit was made
alive.

#### Good News Translation
For Christ died for sins once and for all, a
good man on behalf of sinners, in order to
lead you to God. He was put to death
physically, but made alive spiritually,

$$$ * Holman Christian Standard Bible
For Christ also suffered for sins once for all,
the righteous for the unrighteous, that He
might bring you to God, after being put to
death in the fleshly realm but made alive in
the spiritual realm.

*** 1Cor15:12-13 is a concrete assurance of the resurrection hope. But the verses never said HOW resurrection will take place, pls don't twist it.

*** 1Cor15:32-50 reveals the HOW of resurection ,how it will take place.
Specifically to Jesus, vs42-47...
* * Jesus the last Adam was resurrected as a spirit, a life giving spirit by his ransom, sacrificial offering of his perfect body/blood/life (Heb9:28. Lev17:14)
Re: Debunking The Lies Of The Jehovah's Witnesses That Jesus Didn't Resurrect Bodily by Janosky: 4:36pm On Jun 22, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

This one has been defeated. He's now clutching at straws so he won't sink.

Was biblehub.com inspired by God or men? You are now depending on men to explain the Bible for you, same way you depend on watchtower for everything bible. Well, that is what happens to people without the holy spirit.

Mind you, nothing you said defeated me. Even reading your post shows you got totally defeated, that's why you couldn't come up with any sensible defence. You now had to refer me to biblehub which is more like referring me to JW.org.

Go and sleep. The world can see your false doctrine clearly exposed.

Make una come and see lying Pharisee dey give lame excuses !

https://biblehub.com/topical/g/
gehenna.htm
**Also, "19 bible verses about
Gehenna.",this is a little helpful but not
comprehensive.
https://bible.knowing-Jesus.com/
topics/Gehenna.
Greek Gehenna is the Hebrew
"Gehinnom" or the "valley of the sons
of hinnom".
Go and liberate yourself or you're lost
forever. The choice is yours.
That's the truth you're running away from but it's still chasing you and expose your mumu and junky lies.
Re: Debunking The Lies Of The Jehovah's Witnesses That Jesus Didn't Resurrect Bodily by alBHAGDADI: 4:42pm On Jun 22, 2019
Janosky:

Make una come and see lying Pharisee dey give lame excuses !

gehenna.htm
**Also, "19 bible verses about
Gehenna.",this is a little helpful but not
comprehensive.
https://bible.knowing-Jesus.com/
topics/Gehenna.
Greek Gehenna is the Hebrew
"Gehinnom" or the "valley of the sons
of hinnom".
Go and liberate yourself or you're lost
forever. The choice is yours.
That's the truth you're running away from but it's still chasing you and expose your mumu and junky lies.
Your foolish self couldn't even see in the link you gave that the Bible gave gehena as the abode of punishment for the wicked. That's it's new testament meaning which was symbolized by its old testament meaning.

In the old testament, it was the valley where different things got burnt. In the new testament, Jesus used it as a representation of what will happen to the wicked i.e they will burn in hell like this things got burnt in Gehena.

If you foolishly mistake the symbolic for the actual, then what you've said is that God will kill and dump the body in Gehena as symbolized in the old. Can you now tell me that that is something common men can't do too?

But clearly, common men can kill and dump in the symbolic Gehena which might still exist in Jerusalem today. But only God can kill and dump in hell fire which was symbolically represented by Gehena. Hope you are getting this in your head.
Re: Debunking The Lies Of The Jehovah's Witnesses That Jesus Didn't Resurrect Bodily by alBHAGDADI: 4:49pm On Jun 22, 2019
Janosky:

Jesus died in the physical realm and rose up in the spiritual realm, Mr shade.
1pet3:18
***** Contemporary English Version
Christ died once for our sins. An innocent
person died for those who are guilty. Christ
did this to bring you to God, when his body
was put to death and his spirit was made
alive.

#### Good News Translation
For Christ died for sins once and for all, a
good man on behalf of sinners, in order to
lead you to God. He was put to death
physically, but made alive spiritually,

$$$ * Holman Christian Standard Bible
For Christ also suffered for sins once for all,
the righteous for the unrighteous, that He
might bring you to God, after being put to
death in the fleshly realm but made alive in
the spiritual realm.

*** 1Cor15:12-13 is a concrete assurance of the resurrection hope. But the verses never said HOW resurrection will take place, pls don't twist it.

*** 1Cor15:32-50 reveals the HOW of resurection ,how it will take place.
Specifically to Jesus, vs42-47...
* * Jesus the last Adam was resurrected as a spirit, a life giving spirit by his ransom, sacrificial offering of his perfect body/blood/life (Heb9:28. Lev17:14)

Oh, so you know how to quote full words of scriptures and not just the links.

Haven't I showed you that those Bible versions are satanic? It's for purpose of supporting your evil believes that they are translated this way. Still yet they are flawed when put to the test

Since they say Jesus was raised a spirit, can you help them answer the below questions?

1.) Why was Jesus raised spirit appear physical to his disciples?.
2.) Why did Jesus say he was flesh and bones and not a spirit?
3.) Since you say he wasn't physical, how come Thomas touched him?
4.) How come he ate and drank with the disciples?
5.) Where is his real body today?

I can bet you have no answer that's why you will apply an evasive tactics. grin

1 Like

Re: Debunking The Lies Of The Jehovah's Witnesses That Jesus Didn't Resurrect Bodily by alBHAGDADI: 4:29am On Jun 23, 2019
Janosky:

1 ) Why are you so daft?
Spirits such as angels and even demons possess supernatural powers to materialise (they change and appear to man in human bodies) in any form or shape they want.
Does that mean these angels were not spirits? alBAGDADI et al answer that question!

2.) John20:14,why did Mary Magdalene not recognize Jesus after his resurrection?
**%% Luke24:13-16 why did his disciples not recognize Jesus on their trip to Emmaus?
And again, Luke24:36,37 why no recognition of Jesus when he appeared to them in the house ?

3.) Thomas had doubts(John20:25), and to erase his doubts, Jesus obliged him "put your finger here" ,he appears in a body with wounds and nail marks.(vs26,27).

4.) Uncomfortable truth to alBAGDADI, jnr Pharisee, emusan ,shadeyinka et al:
On these separate occasions, Jesus Christ NEVER appeared to his disciples in the body with which he died and was buried.
Shikena !!!!

Oh you later added this part to your post . Well, let me answer your questions and show you how fraudulent they make you portray God

1.) You say angels appeared in human body, right? With that, you are now saying Jesus borrowed Huma body too and used it to deceive his disciples by acting like it's his original body that had the piercing wounds. That's same as a man who borrows a car and poses with it by claiming he owns it. You have simply called Jesus a fraudster. grin

2.) You ask why they didn't recognize him? You should have given an answer to back up your point, because I don't see how the question supports your stance of a spiritual body when Jesus himself said he was no spirit but flesh and bones.

3.) This is so funny. You say Jesus appeared in a fake body and used it to deceive Thomas by acting as if it's his real body. You just called Jesus a fraudster. Shame on you

4.) If you say Jesus never appeared to his disciples in the body with which he died and was buried, then you have simply stated that it was a FAKE body Jesus was showing his disciples. He was simy scamming them below

Luke 24
37 But they were terrified and affrighted, and supposed that they had seen a spirit.
38 And he said unto them, Why are ye troubled? and why do thoughts arise in your hearts?
39 Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have.
40 And when he had thus spoken, he shewed them his hands and his feet.

2 Likes

Re: Debunking The Lies Of The Jehovah's Witnesses That Jesus Didn't Resurrect Bodily by johnw47: 7:29am On Jun 23, 2019
Janosky:

Very idiotic post.

*** Why are you so daft?

Shikena !!!!

lying pharisee™ deceiver false jw Janosky/OneJ
talk about idiotic and daft, you are king pin of that

Jesus said: "it is I Myself"

39 Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have.

but of course you know nothing Janosky/OneJ, are a forever liar who doesn't believe God's word
and are happy to often make God out to be a liar, evil as you are:

Joh 8:44  Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
Re: Debunking The Lies Of The Jehovah's Witnesses That Jesus Didn't Resurrect Bodily by johnw47: 10:17am On Jun 23, 2019
Janosky:

lying pharisee™ mumu brain false jw OneJ/Janosky

Joh 20:14  And when she had thus said, she turned herself back, and saw Jesus standing, and knew not that it was Jesus. 
Joh 20:15  Jesus saith unto her, Woman, why weepest thou? whom seekest thou? She, supposing him to be the gardener, saith unto him, Sir, if thou have borne him hence, tell me where thou hast laid him, and I will take him away. 
Joh 20:16  Jesus saith unto her, Mary. She turned herself, and saith unto him, Rabboni; which is to say, Master.

^^^ mary was very stressed, Jesus had been crucified, and now His body is missing
it's not suprising, Jesus spoke to her twice before she recognised Him

Janosky:

** Thomas had doubts(John20:25), and to erase his doubts, Jesus obliged him "put your finger here" ,he appears in a body with wounds and nail marks.(vs26,27).

lying pharisee™

thomas wasn't with the disciples when Jesus appeared to them
the disciples told thomas that they had seen Jesus and he didn't believe it

Joh 20:19  Then the same day at evening, being the first day of the week, when the doors were shut where the disciples were assembled for fear of the Jews, came Jesus and stood in the midst, and saith unto them, Peace be unto you. 
Joh 20:20  And when he had so said, he shewed unto them his hands and his side. Then were the disciples glad, when they saw the Lord.

^^^ even though Jesus had been crucified and the disciples were sad and shocked, they almost immeditaly recognised Jesus

Joh 20:24  But Thomas, one of the twelve, called Didymus, was not with them when Jesus came
Joh 20:25  The other disciples therefore said unto him, We have seen the Lord. But he said unto them, Except I shall see in his hands the print of the nails, and put my finger into the print of the nails, and thrust my hand into his side, I will not believe.

Joh 20:26  And after eight days again his disciples were within, and Thomas with them: then came Jesus, the doors being shut, and stood in the midst, and said, Peace be unto you. 
Joh 20:27  Then saith he to Thomas, Reach hither thy finger, and behold my hands; and reach hither thy hand, and thrust it into my side: and be not faithless, but believing.

thomas saw Jesus this time and didn't state disbelief, and Jesus reminded him of what he had said eight days earlier

oh know nothing twister-lying about God's word, false jw

Janosky:

of course that is not said, however you false jw's will never allow that to get in the way of your made up lies
lies lies and more lies, forever the liar OneJ/Janosky

and who but God knows why on occasion He had chosen to close their eyes, and then allowed them to see

Luk 24:31  And their eyes were opened, and they knew him;

your eyes lying pharisee deceiver false jw OneJ/Janosky have also been closed:

2Co_4:4  In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

^^^ clearly talking of you false jw
Re: Debunking The Lies Of The Jehovah's Witnesses That Jesus Didn't Resurrect Bodily by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jun 23, 2019
alBHAGDADI:
Cc

Janosky Shadeyinka Nutarious Olaadegbu malvisguy212 Johnw47 Jozzy4 emusan barrister07 haywizzy007 christiannorth canticles
Matthew 28:18-20 wink
Re: Debunking The Lies Of The Jehovah's Witnesses That Jesus Didn't Resurrect Bodily by Emusan(m): 1:13pm On Jun 23, 2019
Janosky:

Very idiotic post.
Greek is the original source for new testament (NT), the true meaning of any word in NT is in Greek meaning, not the fake stuff in English KJV. For instance, Luke12:5 &"Matt10:28, Greek Gehenna (refuse dump site in Jerusalem), KJV change it to "hell/hellfire". That's wrong and misleading.

*** Why are you so daft?

Shikena !!!!

You can even mention me in this nonsensical post!

Imagine, Jesus is borrowing different bodies to deceive His disciples and this sounds rational to your fable mind.

You people will claim Angels materialised but the simple question you can't answer anytime such is being discussed is:

Were they fully human when materialised or the human nature covered their spirit nature?
Re: Debunking The Lies Of The Jehovah's Witnesses That Jesus Didn't Resurrect Bodily by shadeyinka(m): 1:27pm On Jun 23, 2019
Janosky:

Very idiotic post.

*** Why are you so daft?

Shikena !!!!
My question to you is, What happened to Jesus's real body?
Re: Debunking The Lies Of The Jehovah's Witnesses That Jesus Didn't Resurrect Bodily by Janosky: 2:19pm On Jun 23, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

In the old testament, it was the valley where different things got burnt. In the new testament, Jesus used it as a representation of what will happen to the wicked i.e they will burn in hell like this things got burnt in Gehena.

But clearly, common men can kill and dump in the symbolic Gehena which might still exist in Jerusalem today. But only God can kill and dump in hell fire which was symbolically represented by Gehena.

false doctrine of alBAaGDADI exposed!
Lying Pharisee dey give more lame excuses !
gehenna.htm
Easton's Bible Dictionary
(originally Ge bene Hinnom; i.e., "the valley of
the sons of Hinnom"wink, a deep, narrow glen to
the south of Jerusalem, where the idolatrous
Jews offered their children in sacrifice to
Molech ( 2 Chronicles 28:3 ; 33:6 ; Jeremiah
7:31 ; 19:2 -6). This valley afterwards became
the common receptacle for all the refuse of
the city. Here the dead bodies of animals and
of criminals, and all kinds of filth, were cast
and consumed by fire kept always burning. It
thus in process of time became the image of
the place of everlasting destruction. In this
sense it is used by our Lord in Matthew 5:22 ,
29, 30; 10:28 ; 18:9 ; 23:15 , 33; Mark 9:43 ,
45, 47; Luke 12:5 . In these passages, and
also in James 3:6 , the word is uniformly
rendered "hell," the Revised Version placing
"Gehenna" in the margin.

##### alBAGDADI, it seems you can read but you don't understand what you have read.

Gehenna was a place of destruction of filth and dead criminals, they are burnt to ashes. They seize to exist.
Jesus said Gehenna conveys an image of the destruction of the wicked.
alB Pharisee, you come here dey lie.
Your hellfire is a place of perpetual torment of immortal souls.

** There is a big disconnect between your Hellfire and the words of Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Debunking The Lies Of The Jehovah's Witnesses That Jesus Didn't Resurrect Bodily by alBHAGDADI: 2:45pm On Jun 23, 2019
Janosky:

false doctrine of alBAaGDADI exposed!
Lying Pharisee dey give more lame excuses !
gehenna.htm
Easton's Bible Dictionary
(originally Ge bene Hinnom; i.e., "the valley of
the sons of Hinnom"wink, a deep, narrow glen to
the south of Jerusalem, where the idolatrous
Jews offered their children in sacrifice to
Molech ( 2 Chronicles 28:3 ; 33:6 ; Jeremiah
7:31 ; 19:2 -6). This valley afterwards became
the common receptacle for all the refuse of
the city. Here the dead bodies of animals and
of criminals, and all kinds of filth, were cast
and consumed by fire kept always burning. It
thus in process of time became the image of
the place of everlasting destruction. In this
sense it is used by our Lord in Matthew 5:22 ,
29, 30; 10:28 ; 18:9 ; 23:15 , 33; Mark 9:43 ,
45, 47; Luke 12:5 . In these passages, and
also in James 3:6 , the word is uniformly
rendered "hell," the Revised Version placing
"Gehenna" in the margin.

##### alBAGDADI, it seems you can read but you don't understand what you have read.

Gehenna was a place of destruction of filth and dead criminals, they are burnt to ashes. They seize to exist.
Jesus said Gehenna conveys an image of the destruction of the wicked.
alB Pharisee, you come here dey lie.
Your hellfire is a place of perpetual torment of immortal souls.

** There is a big disconnect between your Hellfire and the words of Jesus.

You just want to argue to save face after you've been exposed.

I ask, what's the difference between what God can do and what man can do, if they both can kill and dump in Gehena? According to you, Gehena only means that refuse dumpsite in Jerusalem. You even foolishly stated that criminals were burnt there. Isn't that the same act you say God does? So clearly, you've equated man's ability to God's ability.

Let me make it clear for you.

1.) God kills and dumps in Gehena (Refuse dumpsite in Jerusalem according to you).

2. ) Man killed criminals and dumps them in the same Gehena (Refuse dumpsite in Jerusalem according to you).

So tell me, what's the difference in what both can do? No difference at all. According to you, man can also dump in Gehena which means Jesus lied when he said only God can dump in Gehena.

The key here is that the Gehena man can kill and dump in is the dumpsite in Jerusalem. But the Gehena God dumps in is hell fire which man can't do.

So Gehena in Jerusalem was symbolic of what will happen to the wicked in hell fire.
Re: Debunking The Lies Of The Jehovah's Witnesses That Jesus Didn't Resurrect Bodily by Janosky: 4:02pm On Jun 23, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

You just want to argue to save face after you've been exposed.

I ask, what's the difference between what God can do and what man can do, if they both can kill and dump in Gehena? According to you, Gehena only means that refuse dumpsite in Jerusalem. You even foolishly stated that criminals were burnt there. Isn't that the same act you say God does? So clearly, you've equated man's ability to God's ability.

Let me make it clear for you.

1.) God kills and dumps in Gehena (Refuse dumpsite in Jerusalem according to you).

2. ) Man killed criminals and dumps them in the same Gehena (Refuse dumpsite in Jerusalem according to you).

So tell me, what's the difference in what both can do? No difference at all. According to you, man can also dump in Gehena which means Jesus lied when he said only God can dump in Gehena.

The key here is that the Gehena man can kill and dump in is the dumpsite in Jerusalem. But the Gehena God dumps in is hell fire which man can't do.

So Gehena in Jerusalem was symbolic of what will happen to the wicked in hell fire.

alB Pharisee no dey talk like who get sense.

Crooked Pharisees, Jerusalem's filth and dead criminals dey torment in Gehenna?
Is Gehenna a place of torment?
Was anyone ever tormented in Gehenna ?

Gehenna is NOT a place of perpetual, everlasting torment, that's what Jesus is saying.
Jesus Christ was not even talking about hellfire,it doesn't exist !
Gehenna is a symbol of destruction.
Your hellfire is NOT Gehenna.
Hellfire is a man made scam .

1 Like

Re: Debunking The Lies Of The Jehovah's Witnesses That Jesus Didn't Resurrect Bodily by Janosky: 4:27pm On Jun 23, 2019
Emusan:

You can even mention me in this nonsensical post!

Imagine, Jesus is borrowing different bodies to deceive His disciples and this sounds rational to your fable mind.

You people will claim Angels materialised but the simple question you can't answer anytime such is being discussed is:

Were they fully human when materialised or the human nature covered their spirit nature?

When angels visited Abraham, Lot and Gideon, did they stop being spirits?
Emusan, if an angel of God visits you today, is that angel still a spirit?
Thats your JAMB question.
Answer am .

** In the past, angels use human bodies on earth to visit men of God is not to deceive, but when the resurrected life giving spirit Jesus Christ used different human bodies at different times which the scriptures confirm, his disciples couldn't recognize him, to Emusan Pharisee, that's "to deceive"...
You no like the truth, it's in your nature.
Re: Debunking The Lies Of The Jehovah's Witnesses That Jesus Didn't Resurrect Bodily by Janosky: 4:38pm On Jun 23, 2019
shadeyinka:

"The sacrifice /offering of the body of Jesus Christ" Hebrew 10:10, Ephesians 5:2.
It's a gift to mankind. John 6:51.

When you give offering or sow a seed (it's a sacrifice too)in your church , does your church refund your sacrifice/offering back to you?
I don't need to remind you about it's ramifications.
Re: Debunking The Lies Of The Jehovah's Witnesses That Jesus Didn't Resurrect Bodily by Emusan(m): 5:11pm On Jun 23, 2019
Janosky:

When angels visited Abraham, Lot and Gideon, did they stop being spirits?
if an angel of God visits you today, is that angel still a spirit?
Thats your JAMB question.
Answer am

This is where we are going...

Why did you people then conclude that the once angel Michael a spirit being after came to earth (as Jesus) became FULLY HUMAN and stop being a SPIRIT being?

I know your tune will change now....

To your question:
The angel is still a spirit

** In the past, angels use human bodies on earth to visit men of God is not to deceive, but when the resurrected life giving spirit Jesus Christ used different human bodies at different times which the scriptures confirm, his disciples couldn't recognize him, to Emusan Pharisee, that's "to deceive"...
You no like the truth, it's in your nature.

The question is, do they become FULLY HUMAN BEING at the time of using HUMAN BODIES or their Spirit being was covered with human nature?

***Emphasis on the Human BODIES

You've already confirmed it above that they didn't stop being a spirit while taking up human nature.

lemme see how you'll solve these two contradictory statements.
Re: Debunking The Lies Of The Jehovah's Witnesses That Jesus Didn't Resurrect Bodily by Emusan(m): 5:17pm On Jun 23, 2019
Janosky:

"The sacrifice /offering of the body of Jesus Christ" Hebrew 10:10, Ephesians 5:2.

When you give offering or sow a seed (it's a sacrifice too)in your church , does your church refund your sacrifice/offering back to you?

So what happened to other HUMAN BODIES your Jesus used to deceive his disciples?

Are they for sacrifice too
Re: Debunking The Lies Of The Jehovah's Witnesses That Jesus Didn't Resurrect Bodily by alBHAGDADI: 5:22pm On Jun 23, 2019
Janosky:

alB Pharisee no dey talk like who get sense.

Crooked Pharisees, Jerusalem's filth and dead criminals dey torment in Gehenna?
Is Gehenna a place of torment?
Was anyone ever tormented in Gehenna ?

Gehenna is NOT a place of perpetual, everlasting torment, that's what Jesus is saying.
Jesus Christ was not even talking about hellfire,it doesn't exist !
Gehenna is a symbol of destruction.
Your hellfire is NOT Gehenna.
Hellfire is a man made scam .

You are daft and a false witness.

Is the symbolic always exactlyike the real deal? When the old testament used lamb sacrifice to symbolized Jesus who died for us, did that mean Jesus is actually a lamb/animal?

So what makes you think Gehena as it was known in the symbolic will be totally exactly like the Gehena Jesus spoke of?

While the dumpsite in Jerusalem only burnt the bodies of criminals, the Gehena called hell fire burnt the body and soul. It burns the soul for a reason. Perhaps, what you are saying is that if we go to Gehena in Jerusalem today, we will see the souls of men there grin

Jesus clearly stated that Gehena is an everlasting punishment, and that's why we should fear God. If we fear men at the expense of fearing God, it means we are unrighteous.

If we fear men because of what they do to the body, then we will suffer what God does to not only the body but the soul.

You claim Gehena is where

Mark 9:43 NWT (Jehovah's False Witnesses BIBLE)
43 “If ever your hand makes you stumble, cut it off. It is better for you to enter into life maimed than to go off with two hands into Ge·henʹna, into the fire that cannot be put out.

As seen above, your false bie even calls Gehena a fire that can never quench. Let me ask you, is there still Gehena in Jerusalem today? Capital no grin

Then how come your Bible says the fire can never be quenched? grin

Shouldn't it be clear to you at this juncture that the Gehena of the new testament is not that dumpsite in Jerusalem. The dumpsite in Jerusalem doesn't exist anymore, so where is Jesus warning us not to go to in Mark 9:48?

Look, I can see that your daftness is inspired by your false believe of souls not dieing. That's why you are finding it difficult to accept the obvious truth. I'll end this argument with you because your intention is to derail the thread.
Re: Debunking The Lies Of The Jehovah's Witnesses That Jesus Didn't Resurrect Bodily by Janosky: 5:32pm On Jun 23, 2019
Emusan:

So what happened to other HUMAN BODIES your Jesus used to deceive his disciples?

Are they for sacrifice too

What happened to human bodies that God's angel used to appear to Paul and Silas in prison? and appear to Abraham, and Gideon?
Answer am.
Spirits possess supernatural power to appear to man in any human form he choose.
Receive sense.
Re: Debunking The Lies Of The Jehovah's Witnesses That Jesus Didn't Resurrect Bodily by alBHAGDADI: 5:47pm On Jun 23, 2019
Janosky:

Jesus has the power to take his body up again. Yet you say the body is still in the ground cos he left it behind. Okay, where is the body? That's a question you've been avoiding. Shame on you false witness

John 10:18
No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father.

Below is Jesus saying he has the power to raise his body up again. If according to you, he didnt raise his body up, then he was a liar. Can you see how you guys bear false witness of Jesus?

John 2:19-21
19 Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.
20 Then said the Jews, Forty and six years was this temple in building, and wilt thou rear it up in three days?
21 But he spake of the temple of his body.
Re: Debunking The Lies Of The Jehovah's Witnesses That Jesus Didn't Resurrect Bodily by alBHAGDADI: 5:50pm On Jun 23, 2019
Janosky:

What happened to human bodies that God's angel used to appear to Paul and Silas in prison? and appear to Abraham, and Gideon?
Answer am.
Spirits possess supernatural power to appear to man in any human form he choose.
Receive sense.

So your Jesus used a fake body to appear to his disciples and even posed like it was his original body. He was showing them fake nail piercings and acting like it was the original.

That Jesus of yours is not the Jesus of the Bible grin
Re: Debunking The Lies Of The Jehovah's Witnesses That Jesus Didn't Resurrect Bodily by shadeyinka(m): 8:53pm On Jun 23, 2019
Janosky:

See how you ignored a very simple and direct question.

1. Jesus Died on the cross:
Mar 15:37: "And Jesus cried with a loud voice, and gave up the ghost."
2. Jesus was buried in a tomb:
Mat 27:59-61:
"And when Joseph had taken the body, he wrapped it in a clean linen cloth, And laid it in his own new tomb, which he had hewn out in the rock: and he rolled a great stone to the door of the sepulcher, and departed. And there was Mary Magdalene, and the other Mary, sitting over against the sepulcher."
3. Jesus Resurected from the dead:
Mat 28:5-7:
"And the angel answered and said to the women, Fear not you: for I know that you seek Jesus, which was crucified. He is not here: for he is risen , as he said. Come, see the place where the Lord lay. And go quickly, and tell his disciples that he is risen from the dead; and, behold, he goes before you into Galilee; there shall you see him : see, I have told you."

Since I know you don't read any scripture that hasn't been assigned to you, I have graciously marked in red for you to explain what it means to rise

Now, you say he only resurrected spiritually that means that Jesus body must be somewhere:
So, again, My question to you is, What happened to Jesus's real body?
Re: Debunking The Lies Of The Jehovah's Witnesses That Jesus Didn't Resurrect Bodily by shadeyinka(m): 8:57pm On Jun 23, 2019
Janosky:

It's too simple a question:
Very simple: Jesus body was buried, his body was buried, his spirit materialised! What happened to his body?

Please correlate your answer with the Scripture:

John 2:19-21
19 Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.
20 Then said the Jews, Forty and six years was this temple in building, and wilt thou rear it up in three days?
21 But he spake of the temple of his body.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

When Was The Last Time You Gave Alms To The Needy? / Muslims, Is This True? / Women Are Better Administrator Than Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 183
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.