Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,715 members, 7,955,688 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:53 PM

Debunking The Lies Of The Jehovah's Witnesses That Jesus Didn't Resurrect Bodily - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Debunking The Lies Of The Jehovah's Witnesses That Jesus Didn't Resurrect Bodily (6357 Views)

7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses / What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies / Jehovahs Witnesses that believe they are the only True Christians.Please come in (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Debunking The Lies Of The Jehovah's Witnesses That Jesus Didn't Resurrect Bodily by LifestyleTonite: 10:38am On Jun 26, 2019
Barristter07:

Which I say or a proven Fact ? grin grin

Just answer his questions and stop dancing and avoiding them.

wink
Re: Debunking The Lies Of The Jehovah's Witnesses That Jesus Didn't Resurrect Bodily by Barristter07: 10:44am On Jun 26, 2019
LifestyleTonite:

Just answer his questions and stop dancing and avoiding them.

wink

Who is this one ? grin grin

Is a spiritual body physical ?

1 Like

Re: Debunking The Lies Of The Jehovah's Witnesses That Jesus Didn't Resurrect Bodily by Barristter07: 10:46am On Jun 26, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

Keep shut. You never proved anything. You can only prove that the spiritual body isn't physical by answering the questions below, which you've been avoiding for obvious reasons.

Now I ask again:

If you say Jesus resurrected in a spiritual body which you say isn't physical...

1.) How come he was seen and touched by his disciples?

2.) How come he said he wasn't a spirit?

Failure to answer the questions again shows you are intentionally being a liar and are truly damned.

How are angels whom are spiritual beings seen and touched ? What method do they use ?

You have your answer .

But then, u must first agree that which is Spiritual isn't physical

Spiritual is defined as that which is " OPPOSED to physical "

2 Likes

Re: Debunking The Lies Of The Jehovah's Witnesses That Jesus Didn't Resurrect Bodily by Janosky: 11:40am On Jun 26, 2019
Emusan:

Imagine, using this style to boycott my questions.

You said "he was born of a woman, he called himself. "son of man"".

Olodo...I will keep exposing your ignorance!

Daniel 7 never called Jesus son of man but "someone like a son of man"

Matthew 24 also, was after Jesus became man not about His preexistence.

Meanwhile, why we're still on that, you haven't addressed this part of my previous post

1. Where was Jesus spiritual body?
2. You mean Jehovah killed the person of Micheal by only TRANSFERRING His Life (let me watch something here, you may shot yourself in the legs)
3. From these two statements, must there not be something left from what God sent?

Emusan keeps exposing his hypocrisy, LIES and stone cold hatred of Bible truth.
Let's see the Bible speak....

*1). Jesus is indeed "some one like a son of man" in Daniel 7:13,14.
Rev1:9-18 gives solid backing to Dan7:13.
In Dan7:14, he was given authority ,glory and power by the Ancient of Days.
Daniel7:14 validates Eph1:17-22 ,The God of our lord Jesus Christ placed all things (authority, power) under Jesus feet".

,**2) Where was the spiritual bodies of angels who paid visits to Zechariah (Luke1:11), Lot (Gen19:1,2) and Gideon ( Judges6:11,12) when they were on earth ?
Re: Debunking The Lies Of The Jehovah's Witnesses That Jesus Didn't Resurrect Bodily by alBHAGDADI: 11:49am On Jun 26, 2019
Barristter07:

How are angels whom are spiritual beings seen and touched ? What method do they use ?

You have your answer .

But then, u must first agree that which is Spiritual isn't physical

Spiritual is defined as that which is " OPPOSED to physical "

You don't answer a question with a question. Or didn't you right JAMB?

In your mind, you know the answer to your question is that angels took on the shape of man as seen in the case of those two angels and Lot in Genesis 19.

Clearly, they appeared as men to Lot.

Now, you are implying that Jesus also appeared in human body to his disciples despite resurrecting as a spirit. According to you and your organization, Jesus had nothing to do with his original body again, but in order to boost Thomas's faith, he took on a human body.

This is the height of junk and lies. grin

You guys are saying Jesus borrowed a fake body and used it to deceive his disciples by posing as if it's the original body that was pierced with nails. You false witnesses just called Jesus a scammer grin

The above is what you have been trying to avoid stating, that's why you have been avoiding f my questions. Even when you attempted them, you had to answer the questions with a question like a poor olodo student.
Re: Debunking The Lies Of The Jehovah's Witnesses That Jesus Didn't Resurrect Bodily by Janosky: 11:50am On Jun 26, 2019
Barristter07:

Who is this one ? grin grin

Is a spiritual body physical ?

Lifestyletonite is another Pharisee addicted to junk posts and falsehood .
Emusan ,Shadeyinka and alB Pharisee crew members
Their sense enter voice mail since 19gbidigbidi...
Re: Debunking The Lies Of The Jehovah's Witnesses That Jesus Didn't Resurrect Bodily by Emusan(m): 12:08pm On Jun 26, 2019
Janosky:

Janosky keeps exposing his hypocrisy, LIES and stone cold hatred of Bible truth.

Let's see how the Bible speak.... against your ignorance.

*1). Jesus is indeed "some one like a son of man" in Daniel 7:13,14.

But your deluded mind says "Jesus is the "son of man" long before his earthly life and ministry on earth."

You citing Daniel 7 is to support your lies shows how shallow your understanding of the scripture is.

Rev1:9-18 gives solid backing to Dan7:13.
In Dan7:14, he was given authority ,glory and power by the Ancient of Days.
Daniel7:14 validates Eph1:17-22 ,The God of our lord Jesus Christ placed all things (authority, power) under Jesus feet".

As usual strawman attack, using style to divert attention from the main point.

,**2) Where was the spiritual bodies of angels who paid visits to Zechariah (Luke1:11), Lot (Gen19:1,2) and Gideon ( Judges6:11,12) when they were on earth ?

The angels in question didn't TRANSFER THEIR LIFE into any BODY, so your question is irrelevant here.

Jehovah TRANSFERRED THE LIFE of your angel Michael into the womb of Mary and as the same time angel Michael has a spiritual body.

1. Where is the spiritual body where the LIFE was removed?
2. Are you saying life is a person on its own?

I even remember discussing issue like this with JWs on this forum, he said, he admitted the body must be lifeless in heaven and nobody is there to know what actually happened to the body grin grin grin
Re: Debunking The Lies Of The Jehovah's Witnesses That Jesus Didn't Resurrect Bodily by johnw47: 10:59am On Jun 28, 2019
Barristter07:

Johnw74 and Shadeyinka - he said you lacked understanding. grin

Besides , Spiritual isn't Physical!

lie lie barrister™
that would be far better than being an absolute know nothing as you are, oh false jw

2Co_4:4  In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.
Re: Debunking The Lies Of The Jehovah's Witnesses That Jesus Didn't Resurrect Bodily by Janosky: 11:59pm On Jun 28, 2019
Emusan:

Let's see how the Bible speak.... against your ignorance.

But your deluded mind says "Jesus is the "son of man" long before his earthly life and ministry on earth."

You citing Daniel 7 is to support your lies shows how shallow your understanding of the scripture is.

The angels in question didn't TRANSFER THEIR LIFE into any BODY, so your question is irrelevant here.

Jehovah TRANSFERRED THE LIFE of your angel Michael into the womb of Mary and as the same time angel Michael has a spiritual body.

1. Where is the spiritual body where the LIFE was removed?
2. Are you saying life is a person on its own?

I even remember discussing issue like this with JWs on this forum, he said, he admitted the body must be lifeless in heaven and nobody is there to know what actually happened to the body grin grin grin

Emusan sense done lost inside voicemail.
* There is a physical body and a spiritual body, 1 cor15:44.
Jesus was sent from heaven to earth, likewise Angels who came from heaven to earth.
Angels transferred briefly from the spiritual to the physical realm. Nobody dwells in both realms simultaneously.
No part of Jesus was in heaven while he was on earth.

****Rev1:1,5,9-13,17,18. Jesus Christ is that some one like a son of man, he has the keys of death and Hades"
You no get any sense at all !

1 The revelation of Jesus Christ, which God
gave him to show to his servants a the
things that must soon take place. He made it
known by sending his angel to his servant
John,
5 and from Jesus Christ the faithful witness,
the firstborn of the dead, and the ruler of
kings on earth.
To him who loves us and has freed us from
our sins by his blood.

Vision of the Son of Man
9 I, John, your brother and partner in the
tribulation and the kingdom and the patient
endurance that are in Jesus, was on the
island called Patmos on account of the word
of God and the testimony of Jesus. 10 I was
in the Spirit on the Lord’s day, and I heard
behind me a loud voice like a trumpet
11 saying, “Write what you see in a book
and send it to the seven churches, to
Ephesus and to Smyrna and to Pergamum
and to Thyatira and to Sardis and to
Philadelphia and to Laodicea.”
12 Then I turned to see the voice that was
speaking to me, and on turning I saw seven
golden lampstands, 13 and in the midst of
the lampstands one like a son of man,
clothed with a long robe and with a golden
sash around his chest. 14 The hairs of his
head were white, like white wool, like snow.
His eyes were like a flame of fire, 15 his feet
were like burnished bronze, refined in a
furnace, and his voice was like the roar of
many waters. 16 In his right hand he held
seven stars, from his mouth came a sharp
two-edged sword, and his face was like the
sun shining in full strength.
17 When I saw him, I fell at his feet as
though dead. But he laid his right hand on
me, saying, “Fear not, I am the first and the
last, 18 and the living one. I died, and behold
I am alive forevermore, and I have the keys
of Death and Hades.
Re: Debunking The Lies Of The Jehovah's Witnesses That Jesus Didn't Resurrect Bodily by johnw47: 3:05am On Jun 29, 2019
if false jw's were more highly educated, they would see
through the lies they are told to believe, and become christians

Re: Debunking The Lies Of The Jehovah's Witnesses That Jesus Didn't Resurrect Bodily by Barristter07: 2:14pm On Jul 10, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

[s]
You don't answer a question with a question. Or didn't you right JAMB?

In your mind, you know the answer to your question is that angels took on the shape of man as seen in the case of those two angels and Lot in Genesis 19.

Clearly, they appeared as men to Lot.

Now, you are implying that Jesus also appeared in human body to his disciples despite resurrecting as a spirit. According to you and your organization, Jesus had nothing to do with his original body again, but in order to boost Thomas's faith, he took on a human body.

This is the height of junk and lies. grin

You guys are saying Jesus borrowed a fake body and used it to deceive his disciples by posing as if it's the original body that was pierced with nails. You false witnesses just called Jesus a scammer grin

The above is what you have been trying to avoid stating, that's why you have been avoiding f my questions. Even when you attempted them, you had to answer the questions with a question like a poor olodo student. [/s]

Spiritual is NOT physical, agree ?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor John Hagee Apologizes For Referring To Catholic Church As ‘Great LovePeddler’ / 3 Things God Wants Us To Do As We Celebrate Easter / The Abner Lesson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.