Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,106 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Debunking The Lies Of The Jehovah's Witnesses That Jesus Didn't Resurrect Bodily - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Debunking The Lies Of The Jehovah's Witnesses That Jesus Didn't Resurrect Bodily (5930 Views)

What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies / How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us / Jehovahs Witnesses that believe they are the only True Christians.Please come in (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Debunking The Lies Of The Jehovah's Witnesses That Jesus Didn't Resurrect Bodily by Barristter07: 12:41am On Jun 25, 2019
The problem you have is, you always think you know when you understand nothing
shadeyinka:

1. Do you realize that none of you have been able to explain what happened to Jesus's Body!

I said before we discuss that, Do u agree That he wasn't raised in a Physical body But a non physical [Spiritual ] one ?

2. Ordinary John 2:19-21 is disturbing you like this? SMH
You have been dodging it because it is ridiculously plainly simple to understand but it contradicts JW Organisation's doctrine.

Jesus body after resurrection was drained of His blood by Jehovah's Witness!
Oh, I forgot that Jesus blood was drained to emptiness at crucifixion! I shake my head for you!

And by the way, you haven't used any Scripture and you ignored every Scripture I have thrown at you because the Scriptures don't agree with what your organisation has fed down your throat!

Jesus Resurected in a Glorified Body: You have read it without reading it . Paul explained the nature of the Body in that we shall not all die: but these will have their BODIES changed to the incorruptible.
Do you have an answer for this?

Can you see how nicely you avoided the Scripture John 2:19-21?
Only to concentrate on another set of Scripture taken out of context.

grin grin

Flesh and BLOOD cannot inherit Heaven or Kingdom of God , Does Jesus body have Blood ?

Albhagdadi who started this thread says The New body doesmt have Blood, Do you agree with him ?

1Cor 15:38-54:
"But God gives it a body as it has pleased him, and to every seed his own body. All flesh is not the same flesh: but there is one kind of flesh of men, another flesh of beasts, another of fishes, and another of birds. There are also celestial bodies, and bodies terrestrial: but the glory of the celestial is one, and the glory of the terrestrial is another. There is one glory of the sun, and another glory of the moon, and another glory of the stars: for one star differs from another star in glory. So also is the resurrection of the dead. It is sown in corruption; it is raised in incorruption: It is sown in dishonor; it is raised in glory: it is sown in weakness; it is raised in power: It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body. And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit. However, that was not first which is spiritual, but that which is natural; and afterward that which is spiritual. The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven. As is the earthy, such are they also that are earthy: and as is the heavenly, such are they also that are heavenly. And as we have borne the image of the earthy, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly. Now this I say, brothers, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither does corruption inherit incorruption. Behold, I show you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality. So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory."

What is this Scripture saying?
At Resurection, our Physical Bodies will not be subject to Physical limitations. The same natural body buried in corruption is RAISED not REPLACED with a different body

Oh! @ highlighted, So Paul lied that , it is RAISED a Spiritual Body ?

If you are still confused, Paul says in verses 51-52 that we shall NOT all die but shall be CHANGED at the last trump AND those who are dead [b] would be raised incorruptible!
[/b]
1Cor 15:51-52:
"Behold, I show you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed."

1. If some will not die but be transformed, what is getting transformed? Is it their Physical bodies or their spiritual bodies?

2. How is this glorified bodies different from Jesus at Resurection?

The verse never said they won't die. A totally different Greek word which means to fall into deep Sleep is used . so its not saying they won't die, but they won't sleep long in death . instant ressurection.

Your second Scripture:

1Pet 3:18-20:
"For Christ also has once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit: By which also he went and preached to the spirits in prison; Which sometime were disobedient, when once the long-suffering of God waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was a preparing, wherein few, that is, eight souls were saved by water."

Quickened in the Spirit BY WHICH he went and PREACHED to the spirits in prison (hell/where the rich man is) as far back as to the days of Noah!

The passage isn't speaking about Resurection!

You see how you Organisation decieved you by not properly quoting Scriptures in context to you. If you had presented the Scriptures in full, you'll have seen the errors hidden from you.

Quickened means to Be MADE ALIVE. That's Ressurection.

I told u you understand nothing.

My post again and the John2:19-21 you were supposed to correlate your answers with. Please not the highlights in bold!

It seems to me that you will rather obey the teachings of your organisation rather than the plain Scripture. John2:19-21 is elementarily clear and simple to understand: but it goes against your Doctrine.

If you so believe John 2:19 explain to me , do you agree with OP that the new body has no blood ?

1 Like

Re: Debunking The Lies Of The Jehovah's Witnesses That Jesus Didn't Resurrect Bodily by Barristter07: 12:45am On Jun 25, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

Keep shut and address the post below. What you wrote above doesn't address the post at all. Now attempt it again.

He wasn't raised a physical body, right?

How come he was seen and touched?

How come he said he had flesh and bones and that he was not a spirit?

All of the above clearly shows you are the one misunderstanding 1 Corinthians 15:44. And it's all because your NWT and some other satanic translations alike were translated from corrupt Greek manuscripts.

It is sown a physical body, it is RAISED in which ?

1 Like

Re: Debunking The Lies Of The Jehovah's Witnesses That Jesus Didn't Resurrect Bodily by xproducer: 1:31am On Jun 25, 2019
Romans 10:9
that if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved.
Re: Debunking The Lies Of The Jehovah's Witnesses That Jesus Didn't Resurrect Bodily by alBHAGDADI: 2:47am On Jun 25, 2019
Barristter07:

It is sown a physical body, it is RAISED in which ?

Don't run away from the challenge. This question you asked is not the answer to the questions raised in my post. Now, see the post below and attempt them again or admit that they are too hot. Stop applying evasive tactics.

All of the above clearly shows you are the one misunderstanding 1 Corinthians 15:44. And it's all because your NWT and some other satanic translations alike were translated from corrupt Greek manuscripts.
Re: Debunking The Lies Of The Jehovah's Witnesses That Jesus Didn't Resurrect Bodily by johnw47: 4:44am On Jun 25, 2019
Barristter07:

Nonsense post, Did Jesus resurrect with a PHYSICAL Body ? 1 Corinthians 15:44 is still there for you, unless you mean it lied

lie lie barrister™
Jesus resurrection was diffrent to ordinary man

Jesus body didn't see corruption, and for a very good reason
it's the same body that is to be resurrected:

Act_2:31  He seeing this before spake of the resurrection of Christ, that his soul was not left in hell, neither his flesh did see corruption.
Re: Debunking The Lies Of The Jehovah's Witnesses That Jesus Didn't Resurrect Bodily by johnw47: 4:57am On Jun 25, 2019
Barristter07:

Before we discuss what happen to his physical body, Do we agree he was raised with a non physical ( Spiritual ) body ? 1 Cor 15:44

Am not throwing tantrums, am using scripture

lie lie barrister™

that is answered in my last post to you

Barristter07:
But wait! how come the body that died has Blood, but the one he appeared in doesn't ?

Emphasis on his body ?

As at when he made the statement at John 2:19 that body has Blood. How come it AnOTHER body again ?

oh duh there is not two bodys, i guess that idea comes from your confusion that there are two gods

and there is no verse saying Christ's body didn't have blood
the reason Jesus said handle and see that i have flesh and bone, is because it would be silly to say
handle and see that i have flesh and blood, oh duh, do you think He was still dripping with blood

Luk_24:39  Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have.
Re: Debunking The Lies Of The Jehovah's Witnesses That Jesus Didn't Resurrect Bodily by johnw47: 5:12am On Jun 25, 2019
Barristter07:

The Greek word means PHYSICAL !

Albhagdadi, UV reached a position where u are tight . Is 1 Cor 15:44,46 a LIE ?

lie lie barrister™
i cor 15:44 is not to do with Jesus but ordinary man as i showed you

also verse 16 is not to do with Jesus but ordinary man also, for the same reasons
but more:

1Co 15:46  Howbeit that was not first which is spiritual, but that which is natural; and afterward that which is spiritual.

that which is natural is first with ordinary man
but that which is spirit was first with the word Jesus Christ:

Joh 1:14  And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us
Re: Debunking The Lies Of The Jehovah's Witnesses That Jesus Didn't Resurrect Bodily by johnw47: 5:15am On Jun 25, 2019
Janosky:

Your way no straight.
Jesus body was broken for you ,he paid his body as a ransom for you and he came back to life with the ransom he paid for you?
Dubious Pharisees !
** After payment of your ransom with his broken body,"put to death in the physical realm,Jesus came back to life in the spiritual realm" 1 Peter3:18.

oh duh lying pharisee™ Janosky/OneJ

1Pe 3:18  For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit:

Jesus body was quickened by the Spirit(God), bough back to life, raised by the Spirit
God the Word(Spirit) raised Jesus body just like He said he would:

Joh 2:19  Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up. 
Joh 2:20  Then said the Jews, Forty and six years was this temple in building, and wilt thou rear it up in three days? 
Joh 2:21  But he spake of the temple of his body.

Janosky:

Apostle Peter was an eye witness of Jesus resurrection and MORE CREDIBLE than Shadeyinka. Apostle Peter is stating SOLID FACTS ! Acts 3:12-15.

God certinally did raise Jesus body from the dead
Father and the Word is God, john 1:1

Janosky:
You're just twisting the scriptures to form man made conjectures.
Besides, only spirits can appear and disappear at any time. 1Cor15:6.

oh know nothing, the risen Christ could put on and off His raised body at will, so He could

Janosky:
*** You quote 1 Cor15:32-54 , wear your eye glasses ,read again verses 43-47, applied to Jesus resurrection .
Between Jesus and his apostle/ disciples, who first went to heaven?
*Jesus disciples go fit enjoy anything wey Jesus never enjoy?
Not at all.
** "Christ has been raised from the dead ,the first fruit of those who have fallen asleep in death" 1Cor15:20-23.
inka may reply to that confusion, but i doubt it

Janosky:
Una be confirmed Pharisees.. LIARS indeed.

poor tormented false accusing mumu brain, smile
Re: Debunking The Lies Of The Jehovah's Witnesses That Jesus Didn't Resurrect Bodily by shadeyinka(m): 7:25am On Jun 25, 2019
Barristter07:

The problem you have is, you always think you know when you understand nothing

I said before we discuss that, Do u agree That he wasn't raised in a Physical body But a non physical [Spiritual ] one ?

Yes! I have said it again and again, None of you have been able to say what happened to the Body of Jesus at Resurection!

I have explained time and time again but because you wouldn't read, you repeat the same question:
Jesus was raise a Glorified Body

A glorified body is one which is not subject to corruption or weaknesses. A glorified body isn't bound by the rules of the physical realm!

Mat 27:52:
"And the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints which slept arose,"

John 5:28:
"Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,"
John 5:29: "And shall come forth; they that have done good, to the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, to the resurrection of damnation."

What happened to the Bodies of saints in Mt27:52?
As usual, you will avoid it as other damning Scriptures.

Barristter07:

grin grin

Flesh and BLOOD cannot inherit Heaven or Kingdom of God , Does Jesus body have Blood ?

Albhagdadi who started this thread says The New body doesmt have Blood, Do you agree with him ?
Jesus had a glorified body!

Luk 24:37-43:
"But they were terrified and affrighted, and supposed that they had seen a spirit. And he said to them, Why are you troubled? and why do thoughts arise in your hearts? Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit has not flesh and bones, as you see me have . And when he had thus spoken, he showed them his hands and his feet. And while they yet believed not for joy, and wondered, he said to them, Have you here any meat? And they gave him a piece of a broiled fish, and of an honeycomb. And he took it, and did eat before them."

For emphasis, Jesus said "..it is I Myself!" and Jesus said that He isn't a Spirit!

Barristter07:

Oh! @ highlighted, So Paul lied that , it is RAISED a Spiritual Body ?

The verse never said they won't die. A totally different Greek word which means to fall into deep Sleep is used . so its not saying they won't die, but they won't sleep long in death . instant ressurection.

Quickened means to Be MADE ALIVE. That's Ressurection.

I told u you understand nothing.

If you so believe John 2:19 explain to me , do you agree with OP that the new body has no blood ?

The Scripture you glossed over was:

"For Christ also has once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit: By which also he went and preached to the spirits in prison; Which sometime were disobedient, when once the long-suffering of God waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was a preparing, wherein few, that is, eight souls were saved by water."

Quickened (Energised, Empowered, Made Alive) in the Spirit BY WHICH he went and PREACHED to the spirits in prison (hell/where the rich man is) as far back as to the days of Noah!

The Bible gave a clear timing of this disobedience:
"When God waited in the days of Noah".

These are supposed to be in an unconscious state according to your doctrine
Re: Debunking The Lies Of The Jehovah's Witnesses That Jesus Didn't Resurrect Bodily by Barristter07: 8:11am On Jun 25, 2019
johnw47:

lie lie barrister™

that is answered in my last post to you

oh duh there is not two bodys, i guess that idea comes from your confusion that there are two gods

and there is no verse saying Christ's body didn't have blood

the reason Jesus said handle and see that i have flesh and bone, is because it would be silly to say
handle and see that i have flesh and blood, oh duh, do you think He was still dripping with blood

Luk_24:39  Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have.

You mean the OP lied that Jesus body has no blood ? grin grin Enemy camp has scattered

aLBHAGDADI
The body Jesus Christ resurrected in a spiritual body which has flesh and bones but no blood.

1 Like

Re: Debunking The Lies Of The Jehovah's Witnesses That Jesus Didn't Resurrect Bodily by Barristter07: 8:21am On Jun 25, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

Don't run away from the challenge. This question you asked is not the answer to the questions raised in my post. Now, see the post below and attempt them again or admit that they are too hot. Stop applying evasive tactics.

Despite I already tell you he was Materialized , you are still show casing your Shallowness.

Here is a reference to your OP

aLBHAGDADI

The body Jesus Christ resurrected in a spiritual body which has flesh and bones but no blood.

1 Corinthians 15:44
it is sown a natural body, it is raised a spiritual body. If there is a natural body, there is also a spiritual body.

The above verse shows there is a natural body and a spiritual body. The difference is that one has blood while the other doesn't. The similarities is that they both have flesh and bones. The natural body has blood because the Bible says:

Do you agree with the highlighted?

1 Like

Re: Debunking The Lies Of The Jehovah's Witnesses That Jesus Didn't Resurrect Bodily by Barristter07: 8:30am On Jun 25, 2019
shadeyinka:

Yes! I have said it again and again, None of you have been able to say what happened to the Body of Jesus at Resurection!

I have explained time and time again but because you wouldn't read, you repeat the same question:
Jesus was raise a Glorified Body

A glorified body is one which is not subject to corruption or weaknesses. A glorified body isn't bound by the rules of the physical realm!

Mat 27:52:
"And the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints which slept arose,"

John 5:28:
"Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,"
John 5:29: "And shall come forth; they that have done good, to the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, to the resurrection of damnation."

What happened to the Bodies of saints in Mt27:52?
As usual, you will avoid it as other damning Scriptures.

Jesus had a glorified body!

Luk 24:37-43:
"But they were terrified and affrighted, and supposed that they had seen a spirit. And he said to them, Why are you troubled? and why do thoughts arise in your hearts? Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit has not flesh and bones, as you see me have . And when he had thus spoken, he showed them his hands and his feet. And while they yet believed not for joy, and wondered, he said to them, Have you here any meat? And they gave him a piece of a broiled fish, and of an honeycomb. And he took it, and did eat before them."

For emphasis, Jesus said "..it is I Myself!" and Jesus said that He isn't a Spirit!

Quoting scripture doesn't equate Understanding. So true.

A Glorified Body HAS DEFECTS LIKE WOUND?

The Scripture you glossed over was:

Quickened (Energised, Empowered, Made Alive ) in the Spirit BY WHICH he went and PREACHED to the spirits in prison (hell/where the rich man is) as far back as to the days of Noah!

The Bible gave a clear timing of this disobedience:
"When God waited in the days of Noah".

These are supposed to be in an unconscious state according to your doctrine

I told you Jesus preached after he was Made ALIVE or Ressurected . so that totally empty your post.

As for those he preached to, Those are not humans , if they are humans , they are in the Sea , they won't be in Hell ? Rev 20:13 .

1 Like

Re: Debunking The Lies Of The Jehovah's Witnesses That Jesus Didn't Resurrect Bodily by Jozzy4: 8:47am On Jun 25, 2019
Barristter07:

The problem you have is you do not make research , is your ignorant mind aware that the Greek word translated natural means PHYSICAL ?

I doubt it!

The ISV and some others translated that verse thus

" The spiritual does not come first, but the physical does, and then comes the spiritual. "

Bringing it clearer. Should in case you couldn't comprehend why Jozzy4 quoted that, let me explain:

For the scripture to contrast spiritual with physical showed both are opposite, the physical can be seen, touched , but the spiritual cannot be seen nor touched.

So you have a problem here

1. Did Jesus resurrect with a spiritual [NOT physical ] body ? Or that scripture at 1Cor 15:44 is a LIE

2. That which appeared to his disciples is physically felt, is that is real body ?

Thank you . cheesy

1 Like

Re: Debunking The Lies Of The Jehovah's Witnesses That Jesus Didn't Resurrect Bodily by shadeyinka(m): 9:30am On Jun 25, 2019
Barristter07:

Quoting scripture doesn't equate Understanding. So true.

A Glorified Body HAS DEFECTS LIKE WOUND?
Luk 24:37-43: has floored your argument!
Jesus said " .. it is I" not a SPIRIT!

Barristter07:

I told you Jesus preached after he was Made ALIVE or Ressurected . so that totally empty your post.

As for those he preached to, Those are not humans , if they are humans , they are in the Sea , they won't be in Hell ? Rev 20:13 .
If God waited for them patiently DURING the time of Noah and afterwards saved 8 people, who are these spirits?
Re: Debunking The Lies Of The Jehovah's Witnesses That Jesus Didn't Resurrect Bodily by johnw47: 9:32am On Jun 25, 2019
Barristter07:

You mean the OP lied that Jesus body has no blood ? grin grin Enemy camp has scattered

lie lie barrister™

i didn't address the op, i addressed you
now reply to what i said or run away again from the truth
Re: Debunking The Lies Of The Jehovah's Witnesses That Jesus Didn't Resurrect Bodily by alBHAGDADI: 5:41pm On Jun 25, 2019
Barristter07:

Despite I already tell you he was Materialized , you are still show casing your Shallowness.

Here is a reference to your OP

Do you agree with the highlighted?

You haven't answered my questions. Your post lacks direction.

Now, see the post below and attempt them again or admit that they are too hot. Stop applying evasive tactics.

Re: Debunking The Lies Of The Jehovah's Witnesses That Jesus Didn't Resurrect Bodily by alBHAGDADI: 5:56pm On Jun 25, 2019
Barristter07:

Look I'm not in camp with anybody. I reconciled verses to prove why Jesus resurrected body didn't have blood. This goes in line with verses I showed in the OP.

That guy perhaps may have believed the wrong doctrine or is not quite certain on that issue. This however doesn't mean the concept is false or unbiblical.

Once you see spiritual body, you mistake it to mean spirit, despite multiple verses shown to prove otherwise.

The spiritual body is different from the natural because it cannot sin.

Flesh and blood speaks of our present human nature. The new body of believers will not be made up of the same flesh and blood like our present bodies. The Bible is specific about this.

(1 Corinthians 15:50).
Now this I say brothers, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; nor does corruption inherit incorruption

The Bible says the life of the flesh is in the blood.

(Leviticus 17:11).
For the life of the flesh is in the blood, and I have given it to you upon the altar to make atonement for your souls; for it is the blood that makes atonement for your souls

The new body we receive will seemingly have a different type of life source. The new body may be bloodless. There is no need for nourishment in the new bodies because the new bodies will never break down. The phrase, flesh and blood, speaks of these current bodies.

Jesus resurrected without blood in his body. Now, can you use the Bible to prove what I just said wrong? No, you can't. Just your usually "spiritual body" rant.

I hope that guy sees this post and come to understanding. Meanwhile, I'm not in camp with anybody but Jesus.
Re: Debunking The Lies Of The Jehovah's Witnesses That Jesus Didn't Resurrect Bodily by johnw47: 12:24am On Jun 26, 2019
false jw's are as much christian
as hitler was a jew, so true

christians preach how good Jesus is
false jw preach how good they are, they certinally do

Joh 8:44  You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own nature; for he is a liar, and the father of lies.
Re: Debunking The Lies Of The Jehovah's Witnesses That Jesus Didn't Resurrect Bodily by johnw47: 12:28am On Jun 26, 2019
Gen 1:26  And God said, Let "us" make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

false jw's have said at these forums that the "us" in that verse is angels
God said to angels: "Let us make man in our image, after our likeness"

the truth is God said to the Word: "Let us make man in our image, after our likeness"

Joh 1:1  In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 
Joh 1:2  The same was in the beginning with God. 
Joh 1:3  All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.
Re: Debunking The Lies Of The Jehovah's Witnesses That Jesus Didn't Resurrect Bodily by Janosky: 3:54am On Jun 26, 2019
Emusan:

Then he stop being a spirit at some point, how come?

To go with your logic simply means God didn't send anything...because something from what God sent must remain in the human nature.

Now you agree that Jesus called Himself Son of man speaks volume but go through the story of Stephen while being stoned to death, what did he see?

The scripture says "and he said: “Look! I see the heavens opened up and the Son of man standing at God’s right hand.” NWT

So for Stephen to call the resurrected Christ Son of man when he saw him in heaven should tell you that Jesus was still with His flesh not spirit.

Even John in revelation saw Jesus as Son of man.

Most astonished among them is Apostle Paul calling Jesus Christ "MAN" when he said "there is only one mediator between God and man, the MAN Jesus"

Only a brainwashed person like you will agree that Paul is calling a spirit man

I know your narration will change again....

But the case of Christ must be different since he doesn't have such supernatural power. Meanwhile, He is the one who created everything and still sustain the UNIVERSE by His power.

See this article about Jesus from your publication:

"4 So before being born on earth as a man Jesus had been in heaven as a mighty spirit person. He had a spirit body invisible to man, just as God has."

https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/1101989096

"3 Jehovah transferred the life of Jesus from heaven to the womb of Mary by means of holy spirit."

https://www.jw.org/en/publications/magazines/wp20121201/why-did-god-send-jesus

This first says Jesus had a "SPIRITUAL BODY" and the second says "Jehovah TRANSFERRED the LIFE of Jesus"

1. Where was Jesus spiritual body?
2. You mean Jehovah killed the person of Micheal by only TRANSFERRING His Life (let me watch something here, you may shot yourself in the legs)
3. From these two statements, must there not be something left from what God sent?

know nothing lying Pharisees pretending to be Christian.
Jesus is the "son of man" long before his earthly life and ministry on earth.
To call Jesus son of man has nothing to do with whether he's in in heaven or earth.
Matt24:30. Daniel 7:13,14.
Go and dump your mumu doctrine inside dustbin.
Shikena !
Re: Debunking The Lies Of The Jehovah's Witnesses That Jesus Didn't Resurrect Bodily by Janosky: 4:31am On Jun 26, 2019
alBHAGDADI:
Janosky keeps shouting "Jesus didn't come get back to get the ransom he gave".

That's the same as saying Jesus is powerless and has limits to what he can do. But below is Jesus saying all power has been given to him on Earth and in Heaven, which definitely includes the power to take back his body.

Matthew 28:18 (KJV)
18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.

Same Jesus whom you've been trying to say neglected his body after resurrection actually didn't do such. That's because he stated below that he will raise his body again.

Your mumu post is the equivalent of saying that because the powers of Vice President was conferred on your brother, therefore, Osinbade is no longer a Professor of Law.
Stop being foolish and going about twisting the holy Scriptures.
Jesus is still my Ransomer & Messiah ooo!

Excerpts from biblehub.com

"To give his life a ransom for many.—The
word rightly rendered “ransom,” is primarily
“a price made for deliverance,” and in this
sense it is found in the Greek version of the
Old Testament for “the ransom” which is
accepted instead of a man’s life in Exodus
21:30 , for the “price of redemption”.
No shade of doubt accordingly rests
on the meaning of the word.
” It could only be accomplished by the payment of a price,and that price was His (Jesus) own life. The language of the Epistles as to the "redemption that is in Christ Jesus,” our beng “bought with a price” ( Romans 3:24 ,1 Corinthians 6:20 ), “redeemed by His
precious blood” ( 1Peter 1:19 ),"
Jesus bought you lying alB Pharisees with a price.
Shame on you for denial and rejection of the ransom price my Messiah paid for your deliverance.
This alB Pharisees, your brain needs reset.
Re: Debunking The Lies Of The Jehovah's Witnesses That Jesus Didn't Resurrect Bodily by Emusan(m): 5:48am On Jun 26, 2019
Janosky:
know nothing lying Pharisees pretending to be Christian.

Imagine, using this style to boycott my questions.

Hypocrite JWs

Jesus is the "son of man" long before his earthly life and ministry on earth.
To call Jesus son of man has nothing to do with whether he's in in heaven or earth.
Matt24:30. Daniel 7:13,14.

Your previous statement was: "Jesus passed through the human process of gestation prior to his birth. He was born of a woman, he calls himself. "son of man".
That speaks volumes.

You said "he was born of a woman, he called himself. "son of man"".

Olodo...I will keep exposing your ignorance!

Daniel 7 never called Jesus son of man but "someone like a son of man"

Matthew 24 also, was after Jesus became man not about His preexistence.

Meanwhile, is Jesus no longer Son of God before he was born on earth as you guys claimed again

Brainwashed JWs.

Go and dump your mumu doctrine inside dustbin.
Shikena !

Says someone who lack the scriptural knowledge and put his own salvation life in the hands of organization.

Meanwhile, why we're still on that, you haven't addressed this part of my previous post

1. Where was Jesus spiritual body?
2. You mean Jehovah killed the person of Micheal by only TRANSFERRING His Life (let me watch something here, you may shot yourself in the legs)
3. From these two statements, must there not be something left from what God sent?
Re: Debunking The Lies Of The Jehovah's Witnesses That Jesus Didn't Resurrect Bodily by Barristter07: 8:24am On Jun 26, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

Look I'm not in camp with anybody. I reconciled verses to prove why Jesus resurrected body didn't have blood. This goes in line with verses I showed in the OP.

That guy perhaps may have believed the wrong doctrine or is not quite certain on that issue. This however doesn't mean the concept is false or unbiblical.

Once you see spiritual body, you mistake it to mean spirit, despite multiple verses shown to prove otherwise.

The spiritual body is different from the natural because it cannot sin.

Flesh and blood speaks of our present human nature. The new body of believers will not be made up of the same flesh and blood like our present bodies. The Bible is specific about this.

(1 Corinthians 15:50).
Now this I say brothers, that [b]flesh and blood
cannot inherit the kingdom of God; nor does corruption inherit incorruption

The Bible says the life of the flesh is in the blood.

(Leviticus 17:11).
For the life of the flesh is in the blood, and I have given it to you upon the altar to make atonement for your souls; for it is the blood that makes atonement for your souls

The new body we receive will seemingly have a different type of life source. The new body may be bloodless. There is no need for nourishment in the new bodies because the new bodies will never break down. The phrase, flesh and blood, speaks of these current bodies.

Jesus resurrected without blood in his body. Now, can you use the Bible to prove what I just said wrong? No, you can't. Just your usually "spiritual body" rant.

I hope that guy sees this post and come to understanding.
Meanwhile, I'm not in camp with anybody but Jesus.

Johnw74 and Shadeyinka - he said you lacked understanding. grin

Besides , Spiritual isn't Physical!

1 Like

Re: Debunking The Lies Of The Jehovah's Witnesses That Jesus Didn't Resurrect Bodily by alBHAGDADI: 8:36am On Jun 26, 2019
Barristter07:

Besides , Spiritual isn't Physical!

Then answer the below questions and stop running g away from them.

If the you say Jesus resurrected in a spiritual body which you say isn't physical...

1.) How come he was seen and touched by his disciples?

2.) How come he said he wasn't a spirit?

Failure to answer the questions shows you are intentionally being a liar and you will be damned for it.
Re: Debunking The Lies Of The Jehovah's Witnesses That Jesus Didn't Resurrect Bodily by alBHAGDADI: 8:38am On Jun 26, 2019
Barristter07:

John.w74 and Shadeyi.nka - he said you lacked understanding

Why not address my post and stop using them as evasion.
Re: Debunking The Lies Of The Jehovah's Witnesses That Jesus Didn't Resurrect Bodily by Barristter07: 8:49am On Jun 26, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

Then answer the below questions and stop running g away from them.

If the you say Jesus resurrected in a spiritual body which you say isn't physical...

Failure to answer the questions shows you are intentionally being a liar and you will be damned for it.

False Religion takes some peoples thinking cap away.

Spiritual definition:

That which is " OPPOSED to material or physical things. "

Do you now accept for Jesus to be raised a Spiritual body, He wasn't physical ?

Are both not opposed?

aLBHAGDADI

The body Jesus Christ resurrected in a spiritual body

1 Like

Re: Debunking The Lies Of The Jehovah's Witnesses That Jesus Didn't Resurrect Bodily by alBHAGDADI: 9:20am On Jun 26, 2019
Barristter07:

False Religion takes some peoples thinking cap away.

Spiritual definition:

That which is " OPPOSED to material or physical things. "

Do you now accept for Jesus to be raised a Spiritual body, He wasn't physical ?

Are both not opposed?

Why are you being daft?

How many times do I have to explain the difference between the natural body and spiritual body? Even from the OP, I explained that the spiritual body is physical, that's why Jesus was seen and touched.

The difference between the natural and spiritual is that the natural is weak and prone to death and sin. The spiritual is not prone to any weakness, sin nor death.

You have once again avoided my questions because you know it holds the key to unlock your lies. grin

Now I ask again:

If you say Jesus resurrected in a spiritual body which you say isn't physical...

Failure to answer the questions again shows you are intentionally being a liar and are truly damned.
Re: Debunking The Lies Of The Jehovah's Witnesses That Jesus Didn't Resurrect Bodily by Barristter07: 9:29am On Jun 26, 2019
Sense , you don't have . grin

alBHAGDADI:

Why are you being daft?

How many times do I have to explain the difference between the natural body and spiritual body? Even from the OP, I explained that the spiritual body is physical, that's why Jesus was seen and touched.

The difference between the natural and spiritual is that the natural is weak and prone to death and sin. The spiritual is not prone to any weakness, sin nor death.

You have once again avoided my questions because you know it holds the key to unlock your lies. grin

Now I ask again:

If you say Jesus resurrected in a spiritual body which you say isn't physical...

Failure to answer the questions again shows you are intentionally being a liar and are truly damned.

Open your brain, Think about the nonsense you wrote at highlighted, What is Spiritual is OPPOSITE of Physical!

1 Like

Re: Debunking The Lies Of The Jehovah's Witnesses That Jesus Didn't Resurrect Bodily by alBHAGDADI: 10:07am On Jun 26, 2019
Barristter07:

Sense , you don't have . grin

Open your brain, Think about the nonsense you wrote at highlighted, What is Spiritual is OPPOSITE of Physical!

You have once again avoided my questions because you know it holds the key to unlock your lies.

Now I ask again:

Re: Debunking The Lies Of The Jehovah's Witnesses That Jesus Didn't Resurrect Bodily by Nobody: 10:24am On Jun 26, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

Why are you being daft?

How many times do I have to explain the difference between the natural body and spiritual body? Even from the OP, I explained that {{{THE SPIRITUAL BODY IS PHYSICAL}}}, that's why Jesus was seen and touched.

[/b]
Bravo!
You're really beating the Jehovah's Witnesses on this your HOT thread! cheesy
No wonder a SPIRITUAL BODY BECAME PHYSICAL! Titus 3:9 cheesy
Re: Debunking The Lies Of The Jehovah's Witnesses That Jesus Didn't Resurrect Bodily by Barristter07: 10:27am On Jun 26, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

You have once again avoided my questions because you know it holds the key to unlock your lies.

Now I ask again:

Which I say or a proven Fact ? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Debunking The Lies Of The Jehovah's Witnesses That Jesus Didn't Resurrect Bodily by alBHAGDADI: 10:36am On Jun 26, 2019
Barristter07:

Which I say or a proven Fact ? grin grin

Keep shut. You never proved anything. You can only prove that the spiritual body isn't physical by answering the questions below, which you've been avoiding for obvious reasons.

Now I ask again:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Apostle Johnson Suleman Releases 34 Shocking Prophetic Revelations For 2020 / Jesus Christ Is A Creation Of The Roman Empire / Atheism Is A Religion (Part II)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 132
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.