Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,809 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Lady Rejoices And Praises God After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Rejoices And Praises God After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her (Photos) (38944 Views)

Dhaturhobogurl: Lady Who 'Ran Mad' After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her, Speaks / Lady Rolls On The Floor After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her / Lady Faints After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Rejoices And Praises God After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her (Photos) by TrendingGist: 2:10pm On Jun 19, 2019
GistMore.com

A lady identifies as, Jaimie has taken to her Instagram page to show off  how excited she is after her boyfriend proposes to her. She praises God so dearly and even quoted some of the scriptures in the bible.

She asked God for it and she got it, read her story below...

John 16:23-24 Truly, truly I say to you, if you ask Father for anything in My name, He will give it to you. ‘Until now you have asked for nothing in My name; ask and you will receive, so that your joy may be made full.’ The day before I met @yves_gl , I found myself in a place of deep yearning. I sat on my bed, closed my eyes, and prayed with a spirit of surrender and earnest. I told God that I felt that I was ready for a forever love; I asked Him that if what I felt aligned with His will that He grant me the desire of my heart and send me a love that would be all mine. The next evening, I met Yves. His love wasn’t a blazing fire, a violent storm, or a whirlwind hurricane…his love was peace, a place I knew I would stay forever. Today, he asked me to be his forever, and I said yes. He is evidence of an answered prayer, our love is a testimony, and my joy has been made full.

See more photos here;
http://gistmore.com/lady-rejoice-and-praises-god-after-her-boyfriend-propose-to-her

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Rejoices And Praises God After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her (Photos) by TrendingGist: 2:11pm On Jun 19, 2019
See more photos from the proposal ==> HERE

Re: Lady Rejoices And Praises God After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her (Photos) by Jaycarnes01(m): 2:14pm On Jun 19, 2019
Craving for marriage later she'll be the running out of it.
PS. Don't quote me

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Rejoices And Praises God After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her (Photos) by Rednaxelot: 2:14pm On Jun 19, 2019
Abeg, wait till after wedding before the happiness o

22 Likes

Re: Lady Rejoices And Praises God After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her (Photos) by dingbang(m): 2:14pm On Jun 19, 2019
Aww... His love was peace. Nice one .

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Rejoices And Praises God After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her (Photos) by Rednaxelot: 2:15pm On Jun 19, 2019
Jaycarnes01:
Craving for marriage later she'll be the running out of it.
PS. Don't quote me
I will quote you

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Rejoices And Praises God After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her (Photos) by Zikora1000(f): 2:29pm On Jun 19, 2019
Am happy for you dear. Congratulations!!! Keep faith, keep trusting God. Your marriage will surely last

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Rejoices And Praises God After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her (Photos) by PreciousProsper: 2:57pm On Jun 19, 2019
Congrats
Re: Lady Rejoices And Praises God After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her (Photos) by ritylove(f): 2:59pm On Jun 19, 2019
Love oh love oh
Re: Lady Rejoices And Praises God After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her (Photos) by QueenSekxy(f): 3:00pm On Jun 19, 2019
Nice ring. Charming.

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejoices And Praises God After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her (Photos) by izaray(f): 3:04pm On Jun 19, 2019
His love was peace, and so shall it end with same peace and happiness 4ever, congratulations dear.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Rejoices And Praises God After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her (Photos) by Whitestory(m): 3:10pm On Jun 19, 2019
But has anyone thought about this .... Marriage is not just love its beyond love...

What then happens when the love isn't there or isn't as strong as when you initially got married.

What other qualities do you posses that can keep it... Many folks don't think about this....

Marriage is beyond love.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Rejoices And Praises God After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her (Photos) by goodnewscliff(m): 4:13pm On Jun 19, 2019
naija feminist will find this funny grin grin grin like she went that far to pray for love and marriage ? who does that

hehehehehehe

3 Likes

Re: Lady Rejoices And Praises God After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her (Photos) by AbleBeing: 4:14pm On Jun 19, 2019
Beautiful story.

Love is truly beautiful and it takes surrendering to do that.

Check out my signature for beautiful song story.
Re: Lady Rejoices And Praises God After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:24pm On Jun 19, 2019
So happy for her.

All the very best for the future beautiful lady.

Love is so beautiful when you are with the right person.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Rejoices And Praises God After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her (Photos) by Samsimple(m): 4:24pm On Jun 19, 2019
Lord of the rings loading
Re: Lady Rejoices And Praises God After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her (Photos) by Dozie32(m): 4:24pm On Jun 19, 2019
Chai! Finally their will be nothing like, baby do you released inside?

17 Likes

Re: Lady Rejoices And Praises God After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her (Photos) by gbese: 4:24pm On Jun 19, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Lady Rejoices And Praises God After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:24pm On Jun 19, 2019
Dozie32:
Chai! Finally their will be nothing like, baby do you released inside?
Lol cheesy.
Dozie, Make u do go marry o!

Only God knows how many times u don hear dat bolded word from bae!

See where ur mind go!!

Haaaan Haaan......... cheesy

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Rejoices And Praises God After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her (Photos) by lonelydora: 4:24pm On Jun 19, 2019
She's happy because she has escaped the soon-to-come prophecy in Isaiah 4:1 grin

I really don't understand why Nigerian women form surprise when a man proposes. As if they have not been leaving together and fvcking for years

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Rejoices And Praises God After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her (Photos) by Richnero(m): 4:25pm On Jun 19, 2019
Madam calm down.... He only just proposed.
Wait until he takes you to the altar first.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Rejoices And Praises God After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her (Photos) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jun 19, 2019
Yea I'll probably faint too on that day. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Lady Rejoices And Praises God After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her (Photos) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jun 19, 2019
No man is worth rejoicing over. Men these days are not real men anymore, they rape their children, they cheat on their wives and they are nothing but dead beat dads. Ask Tu-face wife.

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejoices And Praises God After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her (Photos) by Samsimple(m): 4:25pm On Jun 19, 2019
Rednaxelot:
I will quote you
africans and opposite sef

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejoices And Praises God After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her (Photos) by Offpoint1: 4:25pm On Jun 19, 2019
lol, she'll quote more Bible verses, if not pages in a year time

Re: Lady Rejoices And Praises God After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her (Photos) by KristaPretty(f): 4:25pm On Jun 19, 2019
The guy nose be like room and parlor undecided undecided undecided undecided can I rent biko grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady Rejoices And Praises God After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her (Photos) by erandy6959: 4:26pm On Jun 19, 2019
Aunty ti pe nile
Re: Lady Rejoices And Praises God After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her (Photos) by gambia(m): 4:26pm On Jun 19, 2019
Happy married life in advance.
Re: Lady Rejoices And Praises God After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her (Photos) by athaboi(f): 4:27pm On Jun 19, 2019
Men don finally finish for market

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejoices And Praises God After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her (Photos) by Ijaya123: 4:28pm On Jun 19, 2019
Feminists right now.

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejoices And Praises God After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 4:29pm On Jun 19, 2019
Marriage these days is like a public toilet...those outside are willing and anxious to get in while those in want to do their shiit and get d fvck out.

Wish them all d best tho

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is Frustrating My Life With Her Carelessness / TRAMADOL And Its 10 Most Deadly Side Effect / If A Man Proposes To A Lady And She Says No, Is The Relationship Over?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.