Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,516 members, 7,816,250 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Five Yahoo Boys Arrested in Enugu. See items recovered - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Five Yahoo Boys Arrested in Enugu. See items recovered (54728 Views)

Chidinma Ojukwu: Fake Drivers’ License, Intl Passport, Other Items Recovered / 16 Yahoo Boys Arrested In Delta By EFCC. See items recovered (Photos) / 4 Secondary School Boys Arrested By Delta Police For Cultism. See Items Recovere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Yahoo Boys Arrested in Enugu. See items recovered by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jun 19, 2019
Enugu is now the modern breeding ground for Yahoo boys
Re: Five Yahoo Boys Arrested in Enugu. See items recovered by daddytime(m): 9:23pm On Jun 19, 2019
Microsoft engineers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Five Yahoo Boys Arrested in Enugu. See items recovered by chinedumoooo: 9:25pm On Jun 19, 2019
Most of the youths will attribute these to unemployment or bad government, but most of these Yahoo boys/men cannot accept a job of #50,000-#100,000 because of their life style.
Managing is like you are insulting them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Five Yahoo Boys Arrested in Enugu. See items recovered by daddytime(m): 9:28pm On Jun 19, 2019
Authoreety:
Allow Dem hustle! Simple!

Our leaders have failed the citizens

How about they go clear a piece of farmland, plow it, plant and harvest instead of laying behind a laptop cowardly and waiting to reap from a farm they never planted all in the name of hustle.

This is thievery..no different from the usual armed robbery.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Yahoo Boys Arrested in Enugu. See items recovered by LZAA: 9:31pm On Jun 19, 2019
Juliusmalema:
Enugu is now the modern breeding ground for Yahoo boys

Re: Five Yahoo Boys Arrested in Enugu. See items recovered by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jun 19, 2019
IDnoble1:
Juju no dey there?
They aren't Southwesterners. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Five Yahoo Boys Arrested in Enugu. See items recovered by noble2faith(m): 9:33pm On Jun 19, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

You cannot live well and happy from the sweat and cry of others labour. A labourer is worthy of his wages but a man who rips him of it will never go unpunished.

I have a leading in my spirit to tell 5 young men reading my post now who are contemplating on joining these online syndicates. Hear me loud and clear. If you try it, you will caught, shamed, and disgraced within a space of 2months from now and your reproach will be hard to erase. Mark my words. They will never return void.

Richdad

You are blessed!
Re: Five Yahoo Boys Arrested in Enugu. See items recovered by stardomadab(m): 9:34pm On Jun 19, 2019
so Na only Yahoo boy should not use ATM card abi.....if u are tru with them lett me know..
Re: Five Yahoo Boys Arrested in Enugu. See items recovered by 0taPiaPia(m): 9:36pm On Jun 19, 2019
These are yahoo MEN not boys.. grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Five Yahoo Boys Arrested in Enugu. See items recovered by Jerkules: 9:38pm On Jun 19, 2019
Software Developers grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Five Yahoo Boys Arrested in Enugu. See items recovered by Suspect33(m): 9:38pm On Jun 19, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

You cannot live well and happy from the sweat and cry of others labour. A labourer is worthy of his wages but a man who rips him of it will never go unpunished.

I have a leading in my spirit to tell 5 young men reading my post now who are contemplating on joining these online syndicates. Hear me loud and clear. If you try it, you will caught, shamed, and disgraced within a space of 2months from now and your reproach will be hard to erase. Mark my words. They will never return void.

Richdad
i always look forward to your posts, you always make sense smiley
Re: Five Yahoo Boys Arrested in Enugu. See items recovered by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jun 19, 2019
Look at their fat stomachs, lazy idiiots. And the most annoying thing is that half of them don't even utilize the money properly.
Re: Five Yahoo Boys Arrested in Enugu. See items recovered by Jerkules: 9:41pm On Jun 19, 2019
Yahoo Yahoo is now everywhere like Prostitution..how many can u arrest? Just leave these Misdirected Computer Engineers to live there lives,is it ur money they took?

2 Likes

Re: Five Yahoo Boys Arrested in Enugu. See items recovered by dont8(m): 9:43pm On Jun 19, 2019
Authoreety:
Allow Dem hustle! Simple!

Our leaders have failed the citizens
You call crime hustle? Shame of a youth, I pray you fall a victim so you know it's not an hustle.
Re: Five Yahoo Boys Arrested in Enugu. See items recovered by Jerkules: 9:43pm On Jun 19, 2019
PaulSimon2020:
Look at their fat stomachs, lazy idiiots. And the most annoying thing is that half of them don't even utilize the money properly.
They are not lazy,they went thru sleepless nights with empty stomach before reaching that level

2 Likes

Re: Five Yahoo Boys Arrested in Enugu. See items recovered by dont8(m): 9:45pm On Jun 19, 2019
Jerkules:

They are not lazy,they went thru sleepless nights with empty stomach before reaching that level
See reasoning. And what do you call armed robbers that strategize for days as well?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Yahoo Boys Arrested in Enugu. See items recovered by saniahmed813: 9:46pm On Jun 19, 2019
whose fault its government that left computer wizards unemployed thats why they use their skills to hustle as self employed

1 Like

Re: Five Yahoo Boys Arrested in Enugu. See items recovered by dont8(m): 9:47pm On Jun 19, 2019
Jerkules:
Yahoo Yahoo is now everywhere like Prostitution..how many can u arrest? Just leave these Misdirected Computer Engineers to live there lives,is it ur money they took?
Don't worry, until the chicken comes home to roost and they clear your account after your retirement, then you know this is a crime, smh.

3 Likes

Re: Five Yahoo Boys Arrested in Enugu. See items recovered by Angelfrost(m): 9:48pm On Jun 19, 2019
What else would bring the cops to your doorsteps if not snitches... How did the snitches catch on, if not your ostentatious and flashy way of living...

How hard can it actually be to keep a low profile and blend in fully?... These dull thieves are literally begging to be arrested.

1 Like

Re: Five Yahoo Boys Arrested in Enugu. See items recovered by wifeesnatcher(m): 9:49pm On Jun 19, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

Richdad

Re: Five Yahoo Boys Arrested in Enugu. See items recovered by Aystarz: 9:49pm On Jun 19, 2019
Freshbaba95:
God help this country.

I am seeing people's daddy..

Shuo! You never see something. Come Ago Palace, Okota, and see tonnes of yahoo daddies 'sasheing' on a codeine diet.
Re: Five Yahoo Boys Arrested in Enugu. See items recovered by EmekaBlue(m): 10:05pm On Jun 19, 2019
see tools...yahoo no b fr lazy guyz tho

1 Like

Re: Five Yahoo Boys Arrested in Enugu. See items recovered by tck2000(m): 10:06pm On Jun 19, 2019
EFCC go to bet9ja,that is one of their abode.
Re: Five Yahoo Boys Arrested in Enugu. See items recovered by tck2000(m): 10:06pm On Jun 19, 2019
EFCC go to bet9ja shops,that is one of their abode.
Re: Five Yahoo Boys Arrested in Enugu. See items recovered by mmadu5(m): 10:15pm On Jun 19, 2019
this boys no get sense aswear , if i be yahoo boy and i make 3 million naira i dey invest in transportation business immediately or find a lucrative business to open but these bastards go collect money lodge for hotel carry harlots spend money for club flex until the money finish and then back to square 1 i dont feel pity for them atall i wish they get more jail sentences
Re: Five Yahoo Boys Arrested in Enugu. See items recovered by drololaaof: 10:20pm On Jun 19, 2019
What are the other incriminating item
Re: Five Yahoo Boys Arrested in Enugu. See items recovered by goodnewsbabe: 10:21pm On Jun 19, 2019
Re: Five Yahoo Boys Arrested in Enugu. See items recovered by Birniwa(m): 10:25pm On Jun 19, 2019
Lol, I thought only the Afonjaas are good in this dirty business. Little did I know that even the Inyamiris/Igbos too have joined. Catch them, torture them, disfigure them and do whatever is necessary to render them as useless as poo.
Re: Five Yahoo Boys Arrested in Enugu. See items recovered by obama30: 10:26pm On Jun 19, 2019
MediaLife:
In yet another raid aimed at eradicating the menace of internet fraud and cyber crime, popularly known as ‘yahoo-yahoo’ in the South-East region of Nigeria, the Enugu Zonal Office of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC on Wednesday, June 19, 2019 arrested five suspected fraudsters.

They include, Ogbu Obinna Christopher, Onyeagba Joseph, Chime Isiah, Duru Franklyn Tochukwu and Orji Uchenna.

They were arrested following an early morning raid at their respective residences located at Goshen Estate and Trans Ekulu, Enugu.

Their arrest followed intelligence report about their fraudulent online activities.

On the strength of the information gathered, search warrants were executed in their houses/compound.

Items recovered from them include, several mobile phones, laptop computers, suspected counterfeit currency in N1,000 notes totaling N31,000; three Lexus cars, one Toyota Avalon car, several ATM cards and other incriminating items.

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/06/five-suspected-internet-fraudsters.html

You have not finish eradicating the menace of internet fraud and cyber crime at South west, Is now at south east. Don't go disturb eastern state people that use their laptop to connect their business partner all over the world. when will this crap down start in the north. when is arresting of Fulani's terrorist start in entire southern Nigeria. The south only thing southerners use to get from Federal government is men with gun. Go and start from north and then crap down the real fraudsters politician. we Nigerian's are no longer happy or even care to read any news about yahoo or hoho. we are waiting to read how you arrest and jail the real scammer in the name of our leaders.

1 Like

Re: Five Yahoo Boys Arrested in Enugu. See items recovered by Hordbaz(m): 10:28pm On Jun 19, 2019
grin grin, reason well
Travel out of the county, nah everywhere they are doing internet fraud. Please what is gangster?
I just thanks God the stuff reduce robbery everywhere, we are able to sleep comfortable during the day and midnight.
Nah there problem be that with EFCC,thy will soon tired. And life goes on

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Young Lady Beheaded By Ritualists In Imo. Nude Body Dumped In Bush (Graphic Pic) / More Trouble For Lagos Couple Who Raped Wife’s Pregnant Friend, Uploaded Online / Armed Fulani Herdsmen Engage Soldiers In Gun Battle In Benue. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.