Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,533 members, 7,816,301 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Five Yahoo Boys Arrested in Enugu. See items recovered - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Five Yahoo Boys Arrested in Enugu. See items recovered (54730 Views)

Chidinma Ojukwu: Fake Drivers’ License, Intl Passport, Other Items Recovered / 16 Yahoo Boys Arrested In Delta By EFCC. See items recovered (Photos) / 4 Secondary School Boys Arrested By Delta Police For Cultism. See Items Recovere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Yahoo Boys Arrested in Enugu. See items recovered by Richdad50(m): 7:57am On Jun 20, 2019
Ok Steph. May you hustle.
Stefan111:

If you never hustle stop saying what you never do and mind your business. Religion is one of Nigeira's major problem and you are here dragging me into it again I think you are a hypocrite you dey hustle for a new membership..we all live examplary life of grace and God's favour not just you okay. Most people that support efcc arrest are either depress or jealous it's TRUE but hard to believe. Take your preaching to the street.now you dey preach me lol, where do you stand?? You are pure Nigeiran
Re: Five Yahoo Boys Arrested in Enugu. See items recovered by TheTourist: 8:03am On Jun 20, 2019
Am guessing you were sleep-typing undecided

uniquelyspecial:

You even insult land... Your own don pass. Seek for help ASAP
Re: Five Yahoo Boys Arrested in Enugu. See items recovered by Adedaniel211(m): 8:36am On Jun 20, 2019
ok
Re: Five Yahoo Boys Arrested in Enugu. See items recovered by olajide8(m): 8:36am On Jun 20, 2019
ikenna44:
At least them no carry July like your papa and him brothers! Plus we all know that 99 out of every 100 yahoo boys are Yorubas... So you need to shut the Bleep up! There's a 100%
probability that you're a failed yahoo boy yourself... That's if you get the math to begin with! Dumbo!!!

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy another one spotted here
Re: Five Yahoo Boys Arrested in Enugu. See items recovered by Gazzy88(m): 8:40am On Jun 20, 2019
Recommended punishments & rehabilitation model for yahoo dudes arrested;
1) Seize all their ill gotten properties and also freeze their accounts.
2) Show their face on national dailies for the whole world to see.
3) Compulsory incarceration for the minimum of 1 year regardless of the decree of crime perpetuated.
4) While in gaol, rehabilitate their mindset by undergoing some public/community services within their locality.
5) Before their release, government should ensure they take a certain course in the ICT so as to earn a better living. There must be an undertaken signed between FG and them with serious consequences attached if they should ever go back to cyber crime.
6) Lastly, govt should use them to clamp down on corrupt public officials through their skills.
Re: Five Yahoo Boys Arrested in Enugu. See items recovered by kaystick86(m): 9:08am On Jun 20, 2019
See their belle.
Re: Five Yahoo Boys Arrested in Enugu. See items recovered by Cameroonglass(m): 9:34am On Jun 20, 2019
EFCC,must u tell the whole world......And paint una name bad
Re: Five Yahoo Boys Arrested in Enugu. See items recovered by Focusmind: 9:40am On Jun 20, 2019
Enugu and untared red floors/ground. Ground is usually red soil mixed with tiny stone in most compounds I saw without cemented.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Five Yahoo Boys Arrested in Enugu. See items recovered by zibya: 10:28am On Jun 20, 2019
IsaAbubakar:
likewise let's leave all those misdirected military men (armed robbers) let them continue to rob
they rob you ni?

"i don't care i don't care "is not when it reaches your turn
I never knew you had some sense
Re: Five Yahoo Boys Arrested in Enugu. See items recovered by musabayokanu: 10:40am On Jun 20, 2019
MediaLife:
In yet another raid aimed at eradicating the menace of internet fraud and cyber crime, popularly known as ‘yahoo-yahoo’ in the South-East region of Nigeria, the Enugu Zonal Office of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC on Wednesday, June 19, 2019 arrested five suspected fraudsters.

They include, Ogbu Obinna Christopher, Onyeagba Joseph, Chime Isiah, Duru Franklyn Tochukwu and Orji Uchenna.

They were arrested following an early morning raid at their respective residences located at Goshen Estate and Trans Ekulu, Enugu.

Their arrest followed intelligence report about their fraudulent online activities.

On the strength of the information gathered, search warrants were executed in their houses/compound.

Items recovered from them include, several mobile phones, laptop computers, suspected counterfeit currency in N1,000 notes totaling N31,000; three Lexus cars, one Toyota Avalon car, several ATM cards and other incriminating items.

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/06/five-suspected-internet-fraudsters.html

If na Yahoo boys from Osogbo you will see native pot, pictures of oyibo people and other fetish object.
Good one for catching them I hope they don't get 6 months in prison minimum 6years

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Five Yahoo Boys Arrested in Enugu. See items recovered by Nobody: 11:28am On Jun 20, 2019
mmadu5:
this boys no get sense aswear , if i be yahoo boy and i make 3 million naira i dey invest in transportation business immediately or find a lucrative business to open but these bastards go collect money lodge for hotel carry harlots spend money for club flex until the money finish and then back to square 1 i dont feel pity for them atall i wish they get more jail sentences

Money gotten through ritual cannot b invested, given or lent out..it is meant purely for oringo and partying
it is a major rule...Haven't you noticed that most G+ boys are generally stingy?
Re: Five Yahoo Boys Arrested in Enugu. See items recovered by olajide8(m): 11:52am On Jun 20, 2019
Gazzy88:
Recommended punishments & rehabilitation model for yahoo dudes arrested;
1) Seize all their ill gotten properties and also freeze their accounts.
2) Show their face on national dailies for the whole world to see.
3) Compulsory incarceration for the minimum of 1 year regardless of the decree of crime perpetuated.
4) While in gaol, rehabilitate their mindset by undergoing some public/community services within their locality.
5) Before their release, government should ensure they take a certain course in the ICT so as to earn a better living. There must be an undertaken signed between FG and them with serious consequences attached if they should ever go back to cyber crime.
6) Lastly, govt should use them to clamp down on corrupt public officials through their skills.

Nice suggestion but it would not work- the solution is staring us in the face, we need to go hard- once they are arrested, their pictures should be uploaded to a data base, which is linked to banks, employees of labour, govt agencies, hospitals, airports and borders - once they go to any bank to withdraw money a caveat should show on their profiles and accounts for previous fraud, and this should alert the police or efcc anytime they go and withdraw money - they should be deprived from private and public employment, they should be flagged if they are traveling outside nigeria - so the foreign countries know they are of questionable character - their children should also be flagged in schools, a caveat should be put on their wives accounts and profiles everywhere also, for at least 3 generations
Re: Five Yahoo Boys Arrested in Enugu. See items recovered by mmadu5(m): 2:23pm On Jun 20, 2019
Okpa042:

Money gotten through ritual cannot b invested, given or lent out..it is meant purely for oringo and partying
it is a major rule...Haven't you noticed that most G+ boys are generally stingy?

oh it can i have seen boys build their house and open businesses
Re: Five Yahoo Boys Arrested in Enugu. See items recovered by Authoreety: 2:08pm On Jun 21, 2019
akilo1:
i pray u and ypur family becpme thier victim soon

My family members ain't greedy and selfish and dumb like yours
Re: Five Yahoo Boys Arrested in Enugu. See items recovered by Authoreety: 2:08pm On Jun 21, 2019
IsaAbubakar:
hustle kee you there
you call stealing someone's hard earn cash hustle?
may Allah forgive you and your heartless likes

Re: Five Yahoo Boys Arrested in Enugu. See items recovered by bodeemen(f): 4:03pm On Sep 02, 2019
Trending news: In case you missed it

Photos: Notorious Armed Robbers Who Specialize In Taking Their Victims To ATM Machines Caught https://sundiatapost.com/notorious-armed-robbers-who-specialize-in-taking-their-victims-to-atm-machines-caught-photo/

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10152374_threesuspects_jpegd4f8dc043fec0dc1693df736d08a75e1

Burna Boy Speaks On Dumping His Girlfriend, Stefflon Don For Princess Shyngle https://sundiatapost.com/burna-boy-speaks-on-dumping-his-girlfriend-stefflon-don-for-princess-shyngle/

Six Ways To Make Your Long-Distance Relationship Work Better https://sundiatapost.com/six-ways-to-make-your-long-distance-relationship-work-better/

Drama In Church As Jilted Ex-Lover Sacks Wedding, Bride Collapses (Photos) https://sundiatapost.com/drama-in-church-as-jilted-ex-lover-sacks-wedding-bride-collapses-photos/

Busted! Apo 6: How El-Rufai Is Hiding Fleeing Ex Police DPO, CSP Othman Abdu as Chief Driver https://sundiatapost.com/busted-apo-6-how-el-rufai-is-hiding-fleeing-ex-police-dpo-csp-othman-abdu-as-chief-driver/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Young Lady Beheaded By Ritualists In Imo. Nude Body Dumped In Bush (Graphic Pic) / More Trouble For Lagos Couple Who Raped Wife’s Pregnant Friend, Uploaded Online / Armed Fulani Herdsmen Engage Soldiers In Gun Battle In Benue. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.