Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,617 members, 7,816,539 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Five Yahoo Boys Arrested in Enugu. See items recovered - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Five Yahoo Boys Arrested in Enugu. See items recovered (54731 Views)

Chidinma Ojukwu: Fake Drivers’ License, Intl Passport, Other Items Recovered / 16 Yahoo Boys Arrested In Delta By EFCC. See items recovered (Photos) / 4 Secondary School Boys Arrested By Delta Police For Cultism. See Items Recovere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Yahoo Boys Arrested in Enugu. See items recovered by putin4: 10:42pm On Jun 19, 2019
No charms if na afonja ppl now charm will full everywhere

1 Like

Re: Five Yahoo Boys Arrested in Enugu. See items recovered by stanley000: 10:50pm On Jun 19, 2019
Hustle hard my ppl so you won't be happy when yahooboys get caught because they ve been stealing your girlfriends grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Yahoo Boys Arrested in Enugu. See items recovered by KKDUBEM: 10:56pm On Jun 19, 2019
But why cover their faces? Should we try to protect the identity of criminals that have brought much pain on people?
Re: Five Yahoo Boys Arrested in Enugu. See items recovered by TGMISKY(m): 10:58pm On Jun 19, 2019
Yahoo is not the answer

1 Like

Re: Five Yahoo Boys Arrested in Enugu. See items recovered by mrvitalis(m): 11:02pm On Jun 19, 2019
Bighead9:
Yiibos and crime are like Politicians and ballot Box. grin grin

At least join charms ,let them catch ibadan boys u would see charms fatish people

1 Like

Re: Five Yahoo Boys Arrested in Enugu. See items recovered by IsaAbubakar: 11:19pm On Jun 19, 2019
Authoreety:
Allow Dem hustle! Simple!

Our leaders have failed the citizens
hustle kee you there
you call stealing someone's hard earn cash hustle?
may Allah forgive you and your heartless likes

1 Like

Re: Five Yahoo Boys Arrested in Enugu. See items recovered by IsaAbubakar: 11:22pm On Jun 19, 2019
chinedumoooo:
Most of the youths will attribute these to unemployment or bad government, but most of these Yahoo boys/men cannot accept a job of #50,000-#100,000 because of their life style.
Managing is like you are insulting them.
God bless you cool
they'll tell you a whole graduate like say their papa built any company and employ people

2 Likes

Re: Five Yahoo Boys Arrested in Enugu. See items recovered by IsaAbubakar: 11:26pm On Jun 19, 2019
Jerkules:
Yahoo Yahoo is now everywhere like Prostitution..how many can u arrest? Just leave these Misdirected Computer Engineers to live there lives,is it ur money they took?
likewise let's leave all those misdirected military men (armed robbers) let them continue to rob
they rob you ni?

"i don't care i don't care "is not when it reaches your turn

2 Likes

Re: Five Yahoo Boys Arrested in Enugu. See items recovered by bluefilm: 11:38pm On Jun 19, 2019
These foolish boys are really a menace to our society.

I wonder the type of terrible examples they are really setting for the younger ones.
Re: Five Yahoo Boys Arrested in Enugu. See items recovered by francisduru: 11:44pm On Jun 19, 2019
Abeg give them their thing

1 Like

Re: Five Yahoo Boys Arrested in Enugu. See items recovered by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jun 19, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

You cannot live well and happy from the sweat and cry of others labour. A labourer is worthy of his wages but a man who rips him of it will never go unpunished.

I have a leading in my spirit to tell 5 young men reading my post now who are contemplating on joining these online syndicates. Hear me loud and clear. If you try it, you will caught, shamed, and disgraced within a space of 2months from now and your reproach will be hard to erase. Mark my words. They will never return void.

Richdad

Oga go sit down...
Give them job na

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Five Yahoo Boys Arrested in Enugu. See items recovered by uniquelyspecial(m): 11:58pm On Jun 19, 2019
TheTourist:
THE INFAMOUS RED SAND grin grin
You even insult land... Your own don pass. Seek for help ASAP
Re: Five Yahoo Boys Arrested in Enugu. See items recovered by Jerkules: 12:01am On Jun 20, 2019
IsaAbubakar:
likewise let's leave all those misdirected military men (armed robbers) let them continue to rob
they rob you ni?

These ones are unarmed they only capitalise on people's dullness
Re: Five Yahoo Boys Arrested in Enugu. See items recovered by Nobody: 12:29am On Jun 20, 2019
Yeh! Chime Isia cry
Re: Five Yahoo Boys Arrested in Enugu. See items recovered by dont8(m): 12:56am On Jun 20, 2019
IsaAbubakar:
they rob you ni?

Don't mind those nincompoop, until it reaches there turn till you know it's a bad case.
Re: Five Yahoo Boys Arrested in Enugu. See items recovered by Wetlands22: 1:08am On Jun 20, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

You cannot live well and happy from the sweat and cry of others labour. A labourer is worthy of his wages but a man who rips him of it will never go unpunished.

I have a leading in my spirit to tell 5 young men reading my post now who are contemplating on joining these online syndicates. Hear me loud and clear. If you try it, you will caught, shamed, and disgraced within a space of 2months from now and your reproach will be hard to erase. Mark my words. They will never return void.

Richdad
Pastor preach
MDFCK
Re: Five Yahoo Boys Arrested in Enugu. See items recovered by akilo1: 2:29am On Jun 20, 2019
Authoreety:
Allow Dem hustle! Simple!

Our leaders have failed the citizens
i pray u and ypur family becpme thier victim soon
Re: Five Yahoo Boys Arrested in Enugu. See items recovered by SammyTJack: 4:00am On Jun 20, 2019
Busted Bastards
Re: Five Yahoo Boys Arrested in Enugu. See items recovered by Stefan111(m): 5:20am On Jun 20, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

/quote]

So many grammer
Oga Man no be God.. so write from now till tomorrow 99% of rich men in Nigeria made it from fraud,bribery and corruption.
Dey here dey blow grammer.
No go hustle
Life is not for you to tell or judge live yours and yours alone. Nigeira problem cant be solved our politicians still dey fight for their pocket but donald trump dey fight for his country you see the difference. You wey dey support efcc are still part of their plans.
Some people for Nigeira no dey do Yahoo or smoke or drink but their heart dey evil shey you see the picture.

Richdad
Re: Five Yahoo Boys Arrested in Enugu. See items recovered by Richdad50(m): 5:39am On Jun 20, 2019
Dear Stefan111,
I have never hustled Son. I have lived an exemplary life of grace and God's favour. Come with me son and discover the incredible journey to success following the pattern of God's word. Come son. [quote author=Stefan111 post=79497002][/quote]

1 Like

Re: Five Yahoo Boys Arrested in Enugu. See items recovered by Richdad50(m): 5:40am On Jun 20, 2019
O
Re: Five Yahoo Boys Arrested in Enugu. See items recovered by Stefan111(m): 5:48am On Jun 20, 2019
Richdad50:
Dear Stefan111,
I have never hustled Son. I have lived an exemplary life of grace and God's favour. Come with me son and discover the incredible journey to success following the pattern of God's word. Come son.
If you never hustle stop saying what you never do and mind your business. Religion is one of Nigeira's major problem and you are here dragging me into it again I think you are a hypocrite you dey hustle for a new membership..we all live examplary life of grace and God's favour not just you okay. Most people that support efcc arrest are either depress or jealous it's TRUE but hard to believe. Take your preaching to the street.now you dey preach me lol, where do you stand?? You are pure Nigeiran

1 Like

Re: Five Yahoo Boys Arrested in Enugu. See items recovered by oduademonest: 6:13am On Jun 20, 2019
Yahoo men, not boys
Re: Five Yahoo Boys Arrested in Enugu. See items recovered by ikenna44: 7:05am On Jun 20, 2019
At least them no carry July like your papa and him brothers! Plus we all know that 99 out of every 100 yahoo boys are Yorubas... So you need to shut the Bleep up! There's a 100%
probability that you're a failed yahoo boy yourself... That's if you get the math to begin with! Dumbo!!!

olajide8:
[b][/b]

See as them stand cheesy cheesy cheesy fraudsters 419ers, potential armed robbers, when yahoo finish na next line of trade for them, kidnapper's thieves aspiring politicians
Re: Five Yahoo Boys Arrested in Enugu. See items recovered by churchee: 7:06am On Jun 20, 2019
I cannot see anything incriminating here. Is it now a crime for a youth to own cellphones and laptops?

I mean, except for those fake notes, all other things are normal possessions of every adult.

By the way, I can see a pavilion HP dm4 there, I wish I can just take the keyboard and fix my own here.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Yahoo Boys Arrested in Enugu. See items recovered by Sleekfun: 7:07am On Jun 20, 2019
We cannot do yahoo in peace again but can bring bullon van to the house in peace .. God airpus.
Re: Five Yahoo Boys Arrested in Enugu. See items recovered by IsaAbubakar: 7:12am On Jun 20, 2019
Jerkules:

These ones are unarmed they only capitalise on people's dullness
all na thief

ever wondered why we have section 419 in our constitution?
because it's similar with arm robbery

1 Like

Re: Five Yahoo Boys Arrested in Enugu. See items recovered by cococandy(f): 7:32am On Jun 20, 2019
They should tell us what makes them yahoo boys. being in their houses with laptops doesn’t make them yahoo boys

5 Likes

Re: Five Yahoo Boys Arrested in Enugu. See items recovered by studentofTruth: 7:32am On Jun 20, 2019
I just hope the people they arrest are real internet fraudster. Not everyone that works from home with laptop and internet connection is an internet fraudster. A lot of people are now into Freelancing, working day and night on several platforms like Fiverr, Upwork, Freelancer, etc.
And some neighbors can get jealous.

Having a laptop and working from home doesn't equate to being a Yahoo person!

I hope EFCC have a criteria for choosing whom they assault!
Re: Five Yahoo Boys Arrested in Enugu. See items recovered by cococandy(f): 7:33am On Jun 20, 2019
How do we even know the money is fake?
churchee:
I cannot see anything incriminating here. Is it now a crime for a youth to own cellphones and laptops?

I mean, except for those fake notes, all other things are normal possessions of every adult.

By the way, I can see a pavilion HP dm4 there, I wish I can just take the keyboard and fix my own here.

4 Likes

Re: Five Yahoo Boys Arrested in Enugu. See items recovered by themoneybag: 7:54am On Jun 20, 2019
these ones don hit am from yahoo

ARE YOU IN ABUJA?? CHECK MY SIGNATURE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

More Trouble For Lagos Couple Who Raped Wife’s Pregnant Friend, Uploaded Online / Young Lady Beheaded By Ritualists In Imo. Nude Body Dumped In Bush (Graphic Pic) / Armed Fulani Herdsmen Engage Soldiers In Gun Battle In Benue. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.