Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,758 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:22 PM

Love Quote of the Day - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Quote of the Day (9754 Views)

Love Quote / Love Quote / Heart Touching Love Quote For Lovers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Love Quote of the Day by emmdam(m): 8:59pm On Oct 29, 2019
True love brings up everything - you're allowing a mirror to be held up to you daily. - Jennifer Aniston
Re: Love Quote of the Day by emmdam(m): 11:29am On Nov 03, 2019
Intense love does not measure, it just gives. - Mother Teresa
Re: Love Quote of the Day by emmdam(m): 2:46pm On Nov 10, 2019
Virtue and taste are nearly the same, for virtue is little more than active taste, and the most delicate affections of each combine in real love. - Ann Radcliffe
Re: Love Quote of the Day by emmdam(m): 9:48pm On Nov 18, 2019
In the end, you'll know which people really love you. They're the ones who see you for who you are and, no matter what, always find a way to be at your side. - Randy K. Milholland
Re: Love Quote of the Day by emmdam(m): 8:50am On Nov 24, 2019
Love is everything it's cracked up to be�It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for. - Erica Jong
Re: Love Quote of the Day by emmdam(m): 4:54pm On Nov 27, 2019
Love doesn't sit there like a stone, it has to be made, like bread: remade all the time, made new. - Og Mandino
Re: Love Quote of the Day by emmdam(m): 10:19am On Dec 01, 2019
Immature love says: 'I love you because I need you.' Mature love says 'I need you because I love you.' - Erich Fromm
Re: Love Quote of the Day by emmdam(m): 6:33am On Dec 03, 2019
I believe love is primarily a choice and only sometimes a feeling. If you want to feel love, choose to love and be patient. - Real Live Preacher
Re: Love Quote of the Day by emmdam(m): 10:03pm On Dec 07, 2019
We are afraid to care too much, for fear that the other person does not care at all. - Eleanor Roosevelt

1 Like

Re: Love Quote of the Day by emmdam(m): 2:58pm On Dec 15, 2019
The hunger for love is much more difficult to remove than the hunger for bread. - Mother Teresa
Re: Love Quote of the Day by emmdam(m): 8:59pm On Dec 22, 2019
Love is a fire. But whether it is going to warm your hearth or burn down your house, you can never tell. - Joan Crawford
Re: Love Quote of the Day by emmdam(m): 6:21am On Dec 25, 2019
When you have loved as she has loved, you grow old beautifully. - W. Somerset Maugham
Re: Love Quote of the Day by emmdam(m): 8:29am On Jan 04, 2020
We come to love not by finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. - Sam Keen
Re: Love Quote of the Day by emmdam(m): 6:21pm On Jan 11, 2020
Loving ourselves allows us to show up in the world so we can love others, uplift others, and make the world a more loving place. - Troy L Love, A Year of Self Love
Re: Love Quote of the Day by emmdam(m): 10:44am On Jan 18, 2020
Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own. - Robert A. Heinlein
Re: Love Quote of the Day by emmdam(m): 7:18pm On Jan 24, 2020
He that falls in love with himself will have no rivals. - Benjamin Franklin
Re: Love Quote of the Day by emmdam(m): 11:54am On Jan 30, 2020
Passion makes the world go round. Love just makes it a safer place. - Ice T
Re: Love Quote of the Day by emmdam(m): 10:10am On Feb 09, 2020
Never pretend to a love which you do not actually feel, for love is not ours to command. - Alan Watts
Re: Love Quote of the Day by emmdam(m): 3:11pm On Feb 14, 2020
A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person. - Mignon McLaughlin
Re: Love Quote of the Day by emmdam(m): 7:09pm On Mar 01, 2020
Love is the difficult realization that something other than oneself is real. - Iris Murdoch
Re: Love Quote of the Day by emmdam(m): 2:18pm On Mar 12, 2020
I believe love is primarily a choice and only sometimes a feeling. If you want to feel love, choose to love and be patient. - Real Live Preacher
Re: Love Quote of the Day by emmdam(m): 7:53pm On Mar 21, 2020
You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams. - Dr. Seuss
Re: Love Quote of the Day by emmdam(m): 7:42am On Apr 03, 2020
We are afraid to care too much, for fear that the other person does not care at all. - Eleanor Roosevelt
Re: Love Quote of the Day by emmdam(m): 7:37am On Apr 18, 2020
The power of love is the energy that supplies all of your needs. - A.D Largie, World Wide Love
Re: Love Quote of the Day by emmdam(m): 3:49pm On Jun 01, 2020
Love is the ability and willingness to allow those that you care for to be what they choose for themselves without any insistence that they satisfy you. - Wayne Dyer
Re: Love Quote of the Day by emmdam(m): 8:51am On Jul 29, 2020
Love doesn't sit there like a stone, it has to be made, like bread: remade all the time, made new. - Og Mandino
Re: Love Quote of the Day by emmdam(m): 11:18am On Aug 31, 2020
We come to love not by finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. - Sam Keen
Re: Love Quote of the Day by emmdam(m): 7:18pm On Oct 01, 2020
Re: Love Quote of the Day by emmdam(m): 8:26am On Jul 20, 2022
Love is the master key that opens the gates of happiness. — Oliver Wendell Holmes Sr.
Re: Love Quote of the Day by emmdam(m): 9:59am On Jul 21, 2022
Don't be afraid to start over in a new relationship, because it could be a new start to your whole life. — Dsheray Richards, She's Got A New Attitude and That's How She Found Love
Re: Love Quote of the Day by emmdam(m): 8:59am On Jul 22, 2022
There is no remedy for love but to love more. — Henry David Thoreau
Re: Love Quote of the Day by emmdam(m): 10:24am On Jul 24, 2022
Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength while loving someone deeply gives you courage. — Laozi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Says I Don't Make Her Laugh / Light Skinned Beautiful Than Dark Ones? Agree?(photos) / What Does It Mean When A Man Stares At You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.