Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,513 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Last Adventure Of Agent Ikenna (trailer) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Last Adventure Of Agent Ikenna (trailer) (955 Views)

The Adventure Of Shola "Aka S*x Machine +18 / Last Adventure Of Agent Ikenna Has Got Some Captivating Scenes / Lady Leaves Suicide Note As Her Boyfriend Ikenna Eze From Imo Dumps Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Last Adventure Of Agent Ikenna (trailer) by IamPlato(m): 8:31pm On Jun 19, 2019
LAST ADVENTURE OF AGENT Ikenna...Trailer

“Can someone be this beautiful?” he said to himself; the lady he saw was fair and elegant without compare; she sat quietly, not eating anything, she looked flawless

“Surely this one is a marine spirit” he added noticing the way she stared at the forest, he turned his head away

“General had warned me against this”

“Surely I must avoid this one like a plague” he said then looked away, slowly he looked at her again then looked away, he looked at her again then looked away, touching his beards he thinks for a while

“Just talk to her a little so you wouldn’t be bored... at least, that wouldn’t ruin the mission” he said to himself

“Bleep you General Jide” he stood up and walked to her, he sat down facing her directly. She didn’t turn to look at who was sitting before her but kept her gaze on the forest; the waitress brought the food to Ikenna

“Thanks” he said

“Hello Miss” he said calmly, she slowly turned her head to look at him; he was shocked to see blue eyes

“Wow” the word escaped his mouth without permission; she looked at him for 5 seconds then looked back at the forest

“Well, my name is Julius Ceasar” he introduced, she turned to look at him

“Do you know me?” her first words came with a pleasant voice, he was a little puzzled with the question

“I’m about to”

“Then why do you lie to me” she asked, now he was shocked

“What do you mean?” he asked, pretending not to understand her, she looked at the forest then looked back at him then rested her elbow on the table with palm under her jaw

“Your name is not Julius Ceasar” she said looking into his eyes, he couldn’t believe his ears “How the hell did she know that?” he thought to himself; she stared at him and he felt uncomfortable with her eyes

He smiled brightly as she moved closer and kissed him

“How are you” she asked

“I’m fine... what took you so long” he asked

“Sorry, I had to do some cleaning in the kitchen with my mother”

“So how was your day” he asked

“Was just boring” she said

“How come”

“You know na” she said

“I don’t know” he replied

“This village is too uncivilised... sometimes I wish I never came back here maybe I should have just remained in Port Harcourt” she said

“Its okay, don’t worry I will soon come and marry you” he smiled and she does same then kissed him; suddenly they heard movements in the bushes, he looked around

“Did you hear that?” she asked

“Yes... don’t worry, it’s probably one of those night animals” he said then kissed her neck and suddenly a spear travelled quickly in the darkness and straight into Nne’s head, the force pushed her to the ground in the direction the spear was travelling, with the spears piercing out from the other side of her as blood flowed out uncontrollably; Ifeanyi was terrified and speechless as he looked at the love of his life lying dead like an animal killed by a hunter; four men come out of the bushes; Ifeanyi angrily attacked one of them but the over power him and suddenly one stroke his head with an iron rod and his head collides with the bark of a tree. Ifeanyi falls to the ground weak

“You all will regret this... you will pay” he said as blood came out of his mouth; one of the men flashed a torchlight to his face

“Nobody can do anything about this” he said then another slammed the rod on his head again, this time the iron rod slammed his head against the tree and there was an outburst of thick blood

“You, Cut of her breast and eyes... You, take out his heart” a man instructed

“Morning sir” he salutes, General Jide stretches his arm for a hand shake and Ikenna received it

“I’d like you to meet Colonel David Obinna and Lieutenant Scott Brown”

“Nice to meet you” Ikenna shakes hands with them

“Heard a lot about you” Colonel David said with a smile

“The only thing people tell about me is that I like women” Ikenna said

“Please have your seat gentle men” general Jide sat, Colonel David and Lt. Scott sat down as the General did but Ikenna stood with folded his arms; Mark stood beside the General

“Agent Silas, there is an important assignment for you in Owerri” General said

“I’m all ears” Ikenna replied and General Jide continued

“Colonel David and Lt. Scott are based in Owerri and over the past years there have been reports of people going missing mysteriously; sometimes human parts are found or bodies mutilated. We have sent 4 Agents there but all 4 have gone missing and till date we have no idea what happened to them; everyone is confused, I believe there is a whole lot of dirty secret going on in that community, presently two persons were killed, a male and a female”

“And which community is this sir?” Ikenna asked with arms still folded

“Orodo! Under Mbetolu local government

“You said four Agents have gone missing” Ikenna said

“Yes”

“So you want me to go missing too” Ikenna said and Mark laughed, General Jide looked at him and the smile disappeared

“Agent quit the jokes” General said

Driving back home, he came across some persons in black coming out from a compound, people crying

“Sorry excuse me... what happened” Ikenna asked a young man

“A family lost their daughter to some ritual killers... she was buried today”

“Stop here” she finally said, he pulled over; she stepped out the car and he followed

“Follow me... Quickly... Come” she said stretching her left hand to him, he received her hand and they both entered into the forest. Their feet on the dry leaves created a disturbing sound; Ikenna constantly looked around

“Don’t be afraid” she said

“I’m not afraid” he said

“This is an evil forest” she said

“I usually don’t believe such” he said

“You are about to” she replied; she then stopped

“Do you see the ditch over there?” she asked

“Yeah”

“Let’s go see what’s in it” she said walking closer and he followed; getting close they looked in, Ikenna is shocked

“What the hell are those?”

“What is going on here?... Who are You?... how did you know I wasn’t telling you my real name?... How did you know my mission here?... why are you helping me?” he asked; she smiled as she walked to him

“I know you want answers... You’ll get them” she kissed his cheek then walked towards the forest

“Where are you going?” he asked

“Go home Ikenna... the rain is coming” she said walking away; Ikenna looked up but the sky was clear

“There is no rain?” he said and looked in her direction but she was gone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Last Adventure Of Agent Ikenna (trailer) by IamPlato(m): 8:32pm On Jun 19, 2019
Follow us on Facebook www.facebook.com/dwcreativewriting

Follow us on Instagram @dwcreativewriting
Re: Last Adventure Of Agent Ikenna (trailer) by IamPlato(m): 9:37pm On Jun 19, 2019
Discount in sales
Re: Last Adventure Of Agent Ikenna (trailer) by IamPlato(m): 5:32pm On Jun 20, 2019
How Many Anticipates This?
Re: Last Adventure Of Agent Ikenna (trailer) by IamPlato(m): 3:16pm On Jun 21, 2019
Be Patient, wait For It
Re: Last Adventure Of Agent Ikenna (trailer) by IamPlato(m): 10:41pm On Jun 26, 2019
How Far My People... Please I Need You Guys To Hash Tag My Book on Your Facebook Wall With #AgentIkenna for Promotion Sake... God Bless You...

My Concubines Show Some Love To Bigdaddy kiss Jacqueline22 Sinaj Analqueenluci Jackals UyaiIncomparabl cool

Amatarasha Victorian Lefulefu Lalasticlala Seun smiley
Re: Last Adventure Of Agent Ikenna (trailer) by AnalQueenluci: 11:14pm On Jun 26, 2019
IamPlato:
How Far My People... Please I Need You Guys To Hash Tag My Book on Your Facebook Wall With #AgentIkenna for Promotion Sake... God Bless You...

My Concubines Show Some Love To Bigdaddy kiss Jacqueline22 Sinaj Analqueenluci Jackals UyaiIncomparabl cool

Amatarasha Victorian Lefulefu Lalasticlala Seun smiley
anyday u will call me ur concubine plato i will make sure i cut out ur 1min dick ...remember i know ur house..
Re: Last Adventure Of Agent Ikenna (trailer) by AnalQueenluci: 11:16pm On Jun 26, 2019
Wow...is it ur novel? ,i will like 2 read it
Re: Last Adventure Of Agent Ikenna (trailer) by IamPlato(m): 11:19pm On Jun 26, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
anyday u will call me ur concubine plato i will make sure i cut out ur 1min dick ...remember i know ur house..

Re: Last Adventure Of Agent Ikenna (trailer) by IamPlato(m): 5:08pm On Jul 30, 2019
Lilianofentse come See Some Scenes

(1) (Reply)

Do Some Guys Here Have Sisters At All And Still Bash Women This Way? / My Social Life Is In Ruins / Sharp Guy..... Lololol: It’s Painful – Chioma Tells Davido As He Fondles Her Bo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.