Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,210 members, 7,818,707 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Do Some Guys Here Have Sisters At All And Still Bash Women This Way? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Some Guys Here Have Sisters At All And Still Bash Women This Way? (956 Views)

How I Banged Two Sisters At The Same Time! / Never Bash Women On NL Unless You See This. (PICTURES) / Why Do Most Guys Bash Women On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Some Guys Here Have Sisters At All And Still Bash Women This Way? by Partnerbiz3: 9:57am On Jul 07, 2019
At times I wonder if Nairaland guys actually have mothers, nieces, aunties and above all, sisters.

I read comments here against women and I cringe.

The slut shaming, body shaming, broke shaming, marriage shaming etc is way too undue.

Virtually all comments on relationships are about how women should be abused, fuccked, treated with contempt, disdain and then abandoned like cadaver.

I love my sister so much and I imagine how I would feel I heard my brother in-law beat or abused her in any way. Hence my resolve to be nice to people nay women.

What is more, I am neither pussywhipped nor henpecked. In fact, I tilt towards misogyny.

But then I would rather go my own way (like the MGTOW ) than be unnecessarily harsh. I have refused doing favours to young women many times, just because I perceive a modicum of entitlement mentality in their deportment or demeanour. I go my own way and not hurt them too.

It strikes me that the negative, and derogatory remarks used against women here is a defence mechanism; a subtle response to the sudden assertion of rights by women. Assertions occasioned by western influence and increasing female independence flowing from financial independence.

Please while giving men advice on how to maltreat women. Think about your own women too like your sisters. They could be victims of your advice too.

1 Like

Re: Do Some Guys Here Have Sisters At All And Still Bash Women This Way? by CreepyBlackpool: 9:58am On Jul 07, 2019
Selective misogyny

1 Like

Re: Do Some Guys Here Have Sisters At All And Still Bash Women This Way? by kunleweb: 10:25am On Jul 07, 2019
Henpecked

Pussywhipped.

1 Like

Re: Do Some Guys Here Have Sisters At All And Still Bash Women This Way? by drmikeadams(m): 10:27am On Jul 07, 2019
grin grin these hoes cant be controlled
Re: Do Some Guys Here Have Sisters At All And Still Bash Women This Way? by luminouz(m): 10:29am On Jul 07, 2019
OP takes NL too serious!!! undecided

1 Like

Re: Do Some Guys Here Have Sisters At All And Still Bash Women This Way? by thesicilian: 10:30am On Jul 07, 2019
You dress like a prostitute, with all your boobs out except the nipples, and when you're addressed the same way you complain you're being slutshamed.
Re: Do Some Guys Here Have Sisters At All And Still Bash Women This Way? by Nobody: 10:31am On Jul 07, 2019
Partnerbiz3:
[s]At times I wonder if Nairaland guys actually have mothers, nieces, aunties and above all, sisters.

I read comments here against women and I cringe.

The slut shaming, body shaming, broke shaming, marriage shaming etc is way too undue.

Virtually all comments on relationships are about how women should be abused, fuccked, treated with contempt, disdain and then abandoned like cadaver.

I love my sister so much and I imagine how I would feel I heard my brother in-law beat or abused her in any way. Hence my resolve to be nice to people nay women.

What is more, I am neither pussywhipped nor henpecked. In fact, I tilt towards misogyny.

But then I would rather go my own way (like the MGTOW ) than be unnecessarily harsh. I have refused doing favours to young women many times, just because I perceive a modicum of entitlement mentality in their deportment or demeanour. I go my own way and not hurt them too.

It strikes me that the negative, and derogatory remarks used against women here is a defence mechanism; a subtle response to the sudden assertion of rights by women. Assertions occasioned by western influence and increasing female independence flowing from financial independence.

Please while giving men advice on how to maltreat women. Think about your own women too like your sisters. They could be victims of your advice too[/s].
Na mumu they worry you.

7 Likes

Re: Do Some Guys Here Have Sisters At All And Still Bash Women This Way? by babyfaceafrica: 10:32am On Jul 07, 2019
ok
Re: Do Some Guys Here Have Sisters At All And Still Bash Women This Way? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jul 07, 2019
SavageSavior:
Na mumu they worry you.

Hahaha

1 Like

Re: Do Some Guys Here Have Sisters At All And Still Bash Women This Way? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jul 07, 2019
Na the one weh guys de do you de see.
The ones weh the girls de do you no de see.

Don't worry.
I hope you never get to experience a bad treatment from a girl.
I swear your comments about them will be much, much worse.

I don't bash them though, but I don't blame guys that do it most times because I see things from their angle, (I've been there), even though I don't support it

Guy, girls bad. Asin them wicked. Like 80% of girls bad.
Is it the cheating, the lies, the self entitlement mentality, the disappointment, the runs, the fake live and so on. The list is almost endless
The general believe is that the remaining 20% of the good ones are where our mothers, sisters, and all other women in our lives belong.

1 Like

Re: Do Some Guys Here Have Sisters At All And Still Bash Women This Way? by drmikeadams(m): 1:49pm On Jul 07, 2019
thesicilian:
You dress like a prostitute, with all your boobs out except the nipples, and when you're addressed the same way you complain you're being slutshamed.
angry grin grin

Dont mind em,,,wear leg chain,draw tattoo;spray there hair wit mumu colour;wit long eye lashes and différent paints on fingers grin dey carry nyansh hup han dan and théy want to be taken serious grin angry grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

He Won't Stop Sniffing My Used Pads / What Happens Next After A Failed Marriage Proposal? / What Causes Irregular Erections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.