Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,678 members, 7,955,493 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:38 AM

O'se O Ri? Share Your Experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / O'se O Ri? Share Your Experience (293 Views)

Do You Enjoy d..i...ld...oe/ Vibrator. Can You Please Share Your Experience / My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience / Ladies Share Your Experience Nacking A Guy With Big Joy Stick(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

O'se O Ri? Share Your Experience by VicYo(m): 10:20pm On Jun 19, 2019
this should be interesting smiley let me share mine!

e have do me ri so many time in silly ways... i mean,

loving her and falling inlove the more while i keep her as a friend sad

we are just friend, i love being in her company and she love the same thing too. things change when we are connected because we always feel eachother lively

i remember the funny moment we have had.. when i would stylishly press her boob and change it to play smiley
many time i have jam her half nake body.

and the funny part is, i didnt aware am a fool... my present of free audacity with her, free kiss or peck while playing...

you won't believe she have the gut to introduce me to a bamboo boy, that "vic, this is my boyfriend?"
and i was like :/ abi you want to be unfortunate ni sad

i swear i was involve into a swallo heart for 2week

share us yours? let smile or sympathize

(1) (Reply)

Abena A Silent Achiever / Wicked NIGGAZ / Let Your #5000 Get Rid Of Pimples, Facial Wrinkles, Acne, Black Spots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.