Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,704 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:46 PM

Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] - Technology Market (114) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] (216185 Views)

Pickup Services(offerup,letgo Etc) In California(los Angeles) 2 DAYS SHIPPING !! / Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) ... (186) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by lanvic12(m): 7:16am On Feb 25, 2021
Onyeka90210:
Problem no dey finish
Greed and selfishness is the cause

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by chelseamann(m): 7:36am On Feb 25, 2021
Wahala no de finish for TLC
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Kreamie(m): 8:07am On Feb 25, 2021
You should know. grin
chelseamann:
Wahala no de finish for TLC

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by wildchild1: 8:12am On Feb 25, 2021
wildchild1:

Ojsezzy and Obas22Obas kindly come and state your own side of the story.

Concerned handles

Ojsezzy

https://www.nairaland.com/ojsezzy

Obas22Obas

https://www.nairaland.com/obas22obas

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by D4donnn: 8:53am On Feb 25, 2021
lanvic12:

Greed and selfishness is the cause

Not really , even when you try to he extremely careful , issues go still slip in occasionally
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Obas22Obas(m): 5:40pm On Feb 25, 2021
First of all, whoever is running this thread should open a WhatsApp group chat, so there can be a group call to settle issues or at least a voice note, so people don’t hide behind their phone keypads.

I’m gonna start like this because I don’t believe in pleasing people, or seeking some sort of approval because of business, especially when I agreed to refund this guy after a week of having the item. I don’t need anyone to like me, I know myself. Question for all of una wy dy comment, how many of una go agree to refund after a week of item with client? I agreed, of course we went back and forth, he’s not supposed to just complain and I agree straight away, that doesn’t happen, but the main specific detail here is I AGREED TO REFUND. 120k is not 1.2M.

After agreeing to refund, Mr. Man went ahead to spoil my name in other group chats because somehow he expects to complain and I say nothing and just refund, especially when he’s had the phone for a week. So I said to myself the deed has already been done, what’s the need to refund, yes you read that right, what’s the need? so I blocked him.

But he was disturbing ojsezzy and I felt bad because he’s a nice guy and a student who doesn’t need such issues at the moment, then I decided to unblock him because ojsezzy told me he was gonna apologize. I read above saying he did apologize but my people, nor vex na apology? NO. If you like you complain for 100 thread, I won’t refund until you apologize, it’s funny right? But don’t forget once more I agreed to refund after a week of him holding the item. Like I said I know myself and I’m not here to please anyone or try to be a saint, truth be told the only reason I agreed to refund is because of Ojsezzy, if Mr. man had bought this phone directly from me, there’s no way on earth he would get a refund after one week, I MEAN NO WAY. Right now, I’m gonna unblock him, if i see an apology that says I’m sorry, I will refund. If not, I’m not coming here to type this long anymore. I’m as direct, fair and transparent as they come and that’s not gonna ever change.

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by onyizee07(m): 12:25am On Feb 26, 2021
Do you have screenshots of the group chats where he allegedly spoilt your name?
Obas22Obas:
First of all, whoever is running this thread should open a WhatsApp group chat, so there can be a group call to settle issues or at least a voice note, so people don’t hide behind their phone keypads.

I’m gonna start like this because I don’t believe in pleasing people, or seeking some sort of approval because of business, especially when I agreed to refund this guy after a week of having the item. I don’t need anyone to like me, I know myself. Question for all of una wy dy comment, how many of una go agree to refund after a week of item with client? I agreed, of course we went back and forth, he’s not supposed to just complain and I agree straight away, that doesn’t happen, but the main specific detail here is I AGREED TO REFUND. 120k is not 1.2M.

After agreeing to refund, Mr. Man went ahead to spoil my name in other group chats because somehow he expects to complain and I say nothing and just refund, especially when he’s had the phone for a week. So I said to myself the deed has already been done, what’s the need to refund, yes you read that right, what’s the need? so I blocked him.

But he was disturbing ojsezzy and I felt bad because he’s a nice guy and a student who doesn’t need such issues at the moment, then I decided to unblock him because ojsezzy told me he was gonna apologize. I read above saying he did apologize but my people, nor vex na apology? NO. If you like you complain for 100 thread, I won’t refund until you apologize, it’s funny right? But don’t forget once more I agreed to refund after a week of him holding the item. Like I said I know myself and I’m not here to please anyone or try to be a saint, truth be told the only reason I agreed to refund is because of Ojsezzy, if Mr. man had bought this phone directly from me, there’s no way on earth he would get a refund after one week, I MEAN NO WAY. Right now, I’m gonna unblock him, if i see an apology that says I’m sorry, I will refund. If not, I’m not coming here to type this long anymore. I’m as direct, fair and transparent as they come and that’s not gonna ever change.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by salamudeen(m): 2:09am On Feb 26, 2021
If u no get enuf no b by force to do tlc biz abeg.. ..

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by mixter(m): 6:40am On Feb 26, 2021
salamudeen:

grin grin. TLC is dicey as it comes.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by mixter(m): 6:42am On Feb 26, 2021
Obas22Obas:
He will do the needful and hopefully the matter will be put to rest. For peace to reign, the needful will be done. Enough of the back and forth. Make matter rest. Kindly refund sir.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by hustla(m): 9:26am On Feb 26, 2021
onyizee07:
Do you have screenshots of the group chats where he allegedly spoilt your name?

LOL Issuing a disclaimer against not bringing me deals is what he means by spoiling his name
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by hustla(m): 9:29am On Feb 26, 2021
Obas22Obas:

Obass, i am confused, as i have been since all this issues started grin

Did you at any point in time issue any apology or take any blame for selling an item that bad?

All you have been screaming na apology, no single consideration for someone who put down cash to buy something from you

Makes 0 sense to me, 0
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by hustla(m): 9:31am On Feb 26, 2021
mixter:

He will do the needful and hopefully the matter will be put to rest. For peace to reign, the needful will be done. Enough of the back and forth. Make matter rest. Kindly refund sir.

Bro, if you know me, na me dislike wahala and back and forth pass

Na 2008 we dey pursue people up and down dey fight

I mean, na this nigga block me for no reason, still dey find apology. For peace to reign, as guy i don tell am make e no vex o, e still disguise block me dey use one thing one thing as excuse

I have screenshots and can upload

Make e refund my money and make our paths no cross again is all i am asking here

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by hustla(m): 9:36am On Feb 26, 2021
fibonacci2526:
Why is the seller directing the buyer to the picker?

In the seller's words

'Omo me no get una time sha, anyhow e wan be make e be
My bro, na una come know how e go be..

Safe ��"

This one is even better, WhatsApp voice notes are worse

Just look at this type of nonchalance, still i no vex or insult anyone o

.. But still, na me make e apologize

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by jeromedee: 10:25am On Feb 26, 2021
So Hustla issuing disclaimer asking that “transactions that involve or are through Obas22Obas should not be sold to himfor any reason asking that transactions that involve or are through Obas22Obas should not be sold to him for any reason”is the name spoiling? cheesy cheesy

You see ehn you go just read some post for this thread and you go dey laugh. grin grin

Oga picker kindly post the screenshot containing the “name spoiling” post made by hustla against you on the said group. I believe the simp who gave you the info will do well to screenshot and send to you.

This snitching of a thing was the reason why I rejected every invitation sent to me to join groups when i was still neck deep in the business . Too many sissies and simps with childish mentality snitching on fellow men when you no be woman.

When una dey find clients una go dey meek like dove dey spam Pickup thread, after una don get small clients and pick up few items una go dey feel like kingkong.

11 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by omotolsy(m): 10:42am On Feb 26, 2021
Hi Bro.

I wasn't called to this but i think i should chip in something.

I did not even know there is a picker in Alabama.

I do get how pickup stress and refunds could be soo unwelcoming but it is sometimes unavoidable. Customers on the other hand can be a handful.

When i handled MD, I had a customer who had a delayed phone with me and i kept on explaining but it was perceived by customer that something fishy was going on. When he became aggressive i offered him a refund, he declined. I then blocked him leaving only texting as a means of communication.

He opened a thread with a title stating that i was a scammer. I was very angry and it went on and on.

Well, i and the said fellow are friends till today and we chat over things as mild as movies and jokes lolzz...

Such is life.

The story above is for you to calm down small, handle the issues well. Some of these guys are young. Fast mouthed and fast fingered and they get on nerves lolzzzz.

Please ignore the insults and give him his refund. While we all start and keep patronising you.

Thanks.

Obas22Obas:

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by adewasco2k(m): 11:34am On Feb 26, 2021
jeromedee:
So Hustla issuing disclaimer asking that “transactions that involve or are through Obas22Obas should not be sold to himfor any reason asking that transactions that involve or are through Obas22Obas should not be sold to him for any reason”is the name spoiling? cheesy cheesy

You see ehn you go just read some post for this thread and you go dey laugh. grin grin

Oga picker kindly post the screenshot containing the “name spoiling” post made by hustla against you on the said group. I believe the simp who gave you the info will do well to screenshot and send to you.

This snitching of a thing was the reason why I rejected every invitation sent to me to join groups when i was still neck deep in the business . Too many sissies and simps with childish mentality snitching on fellow men when you no be woman.

When una dey find clients una go dey meek like dove dey spam Pickup thread, after una don get small clients and pick up few items una go dey feel like kingkong.

lets not be bias, i saw the post he made on one group and its not cool...if pciker has agreed to refund you and you now decide not to get any item that comes from him again because of your bad experiences from him then good when buying any TLC ask who the picker is, if its him then ignore the deal instead of coming to a group and making a statement that makes it look like this particular picker sells only defective items.

its not cool!

and yes its name spoiling! i have never picked/bought and item from the said picker but if after seeing that his statement on the whatsapp group i might be skeptical buying TLC from the picker.

Lets be careful not to tarnish other's businesses/images

8 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by hustla(m): 11:36am On Feb 26, 2021
jeromedee:

I am legit shocked bro.. And i still apologized to him o
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by adewasco2k(m): 11:39am On Feb 26, 2021
From the screenshot do you think posting it in that group was right?

The message you dropped that day was only aim that spoiling the guys name. Period

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by hustla(m): 11:43am On Feb 26, 2021
adewasco2k:

lets not be bias, i saw the post he made on one group and its not cool...if pciker has agreed to refund you and you now decide not to get any item that comes from him again because of your bad experiences from him then good when buying any TLC ask who the picker is, if its him then ignore the deal instead of coming to a group and making a statement that makes it look like this particular picker sells only defective items.

its not cool!

and yes its name spoiling! i have never picked/bought and item from the said picker but if after seeing that his statement on the whatsapp group i might be skeptical buying TLC from the picker.

Lets be careful not to tarnish other's businesses/images

Bro, I take it that you did not read everything I wrote

He himself mentioned that there should not be a next time between us, about twice

Issuing a disclaimer stating that I do not want any transaction that comes through him is not tarnishing someone's image - something which he clearly stated should not happen again by himself

People rightly stated that they have gotten good stuff from him, I do not fault that.. In my own case, I have gotten 2 out of 3 bad items and I still did not label him a scammer or whatever. I also did not insult or name call or initially post any disclaimer

On top of that , I apologized to him, wetin e come want, na in I no know

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by hustla(m): 11:51am On Feb 26, 2021
adewasco2k:
From the screenshot do you think posting it in that group was right?

The message you dropped that day was only aim that spoiling the guys name. Period

I take it that you are out to just say I am tarnishing his image

The two guys who sold those deals to me are in that group and I figured there could be more runners who work from him in the same group

If I buy an item from Otigba street, do you want me to goto Yaba to lay complaints?

did not even know there was a certain Obass or know about people buying through him until issues crept up so how will I just wake up and start to tarnish his name? Did i call him a scammer or thief? fraud? I only issued a disclaimer so I do not understand the angle you are coming from

Again, an apology was issued, and its only necessary that he does the needful

2 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by adewasco2k(m): 11:51am On Feb 26, 2021
hustla:

Bro, I take it that you did not read everything I wrote

He himself mentioned that there should not be a next time between us, about twice

Issuing a disclaimer stating that I do not want any transaction that comes through him is not tarnishing someone's image - something which he clearly stated should not happen again by himself

People rightly stated that they have gotten good stuff from him, I do not fault that.. In my own case, I have gotten 2 out of 3 bad items and I still did not label him a scammer or whatever. I also did not insult or name call or initially post any disclaimer

On top of that , I apologized to him, wetin e come want, na in I no know

bro i understand, but i am still standing on the ground that it wasnt necessary coming on that group to state that, do you ever buy any TLC without knowing the picker? NO, which means you can stop buying from him without even coming to that group to state that.

probably you were just angry then because of the experience you had with him.

to settle issues, just apologies to him (na small thing) then get your refund
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by hustla(m): 11:57am On Feb 26, 2021
omotolsy:
Hi Bro.

I do get how pickup stress and refunds could be soo unwelcoming but it is sometimes unavoidable. Customers on the other hand can be a handful.

When i handled MD, I had a customer who had a delayed phone with me and i kept on explaining but it was perceived by customer that something fishy was going on. When he became aggressive i offered him a refund, he declined. I then blocked him leaving only texting as a means of communication.

He opened a thread with a title stating that i was a scammer. I was very angry and it went on and on.

Well, i and the said fellow are friends till today and we chat over things as mild as movies and jokes lolzz...

Such is life.

The story above is for you to calm down small, handle the issues well. Most of these guys are young. Fast mouthed and fast fingered and they get on nerves lolzzzz.

Please ignore the insults and give him his refund. While we all start and keep patronising you.

Thanks.

Omotolsy

I need you to ask him to screenshot anywhere I insulted or was rude to him, just one insult in any screenshot

He has blocked me twice despite not being rude, insultive or condescending, or maybe na cos I dey always use grin emoji dey vex am, I no know lol

This was a regular dispute which escalated for no reason, thats as far as i see it anyways

.. And I am not young or stupid, my mates don born 3 finish smiley
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by omotolsy(m): 12:33pm On Feb 26, 2021
13 year old fit runs pikin sef na.

Oya tell us your age lolzzz.

Those emojis you people use can vex person ehnnnn chai.

You too stop typing and wait for a final resolve.

hustla:

Omotolsy

I need you to ask him to screenshot anywhere I insulted or was rude to him, just one insult in any screenshot

He has blocked me twice despite not being rude, insultive or condescending, or maybe na cos I dey always use grin emoji dey vex am, I no know lol

This was a regular dispute which escalated for no reason, thats as far as i see it anyways

.. And I am not young or stupid, my mates don born 3 finish smiley
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by hustla(m): 12:41pm On Feb 26, 2021
omotolsy:
13 year old fit runs pikin sef na.

Oya tell us your age lolzzz.

Those emojis you people use can vex person ehnnnn chai.

You too stop typing and wait for a final resolve.

I don reach 75 oooooo grin

Okay I will wait then

Thanks
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by sheelay(m): 1:17pm On Feb 26, 2021
omotolsy:
Hi Bro.

Such is life.

The story above is for you to calm down small, handle the issues well. Most of these guys are young. Fast mouthed and fast fingered and they get on nerves lolzzzz.

Thanks.

Boss, the bolder is actually a wrong thing to say on this issue.... You're actually implying that the complainant might be rude which isn't the case here... So far, the said picker hasn't issued any explanation except eulogise himself, and issuing veiled threats... That's no way to handle things.
So far, I don't think there's been any image tarnishing, my opinion though. I've had to be partly responsible some weeks ago for an item bought from me in October last year... No fuss, nothing! Demanding an apology before a refund is wrong in my opinion. You can refund, and ask the person to retract statements, if you feel there's an infarction. Apology shouldn't be a prerequisite for a refund, if items turns out faulty... My opinion

8 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by omotolsy(m): 2:17pm On Feb 26, 2021
Yes Sheelay, your right.

It is a wrong thing to say.

I think I should take away the word 'MOST' and replace it with some.
Will do that now.

However, if you have not been in the shoes of these pickers you honestly do not know what it is and how it is.

Yes i can ask for an Apology before i issue a refund if i feel offended by the remarks of a customer honestly(I can repeat this again) particularly if it is image denting or an over reaction.

That is not to say as a picker one should have his/her head soo up(as it is turning into these days) such that he/she cannot be reasoned with which i do not support.

In this case anyway, wisdom is profitable. We cannot bow to the Cow because we want to eat the Cow's meat but we need the meat anyway so we must tame the Cow in wisdom to eat the Cow's meat but if the Cow says you must bow then you decide.

A resolve is what we seek.

Thanks

sheelay:

Boss, the bolder is actually a wrong thing to say on this issue.... You're actually implying that the complainant might be rude which isn't the case here... So far, the said picker hasn't issued any explanation except eulogise himself, and issuing veiled threats... That's no way to handle things.
So far, I don't think there's been any image tarnishing, my opinion though. I've had to be partly responsible some weeks ago for an item bought from me in October last year... No fuss, nothing! Demanding an apology before a refund is wrong in my opinion. You can refund, and ask the person to retract statements, if you feel there's an infarction. Apology shouldn't be a prerequisite for a refund, if items turns out faulty... My opinion

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by sheelay(m): 3:34pm On Feb 26, 2021
omotolsy:
Yes Sheelay, your right.

It is a wrong thing to say.

I think I should take away the word 'MOST' and replace it with some.
Will do that now.

However, if you have not been in the shoes of these pickers you honestly do not know what it is and how it is.

Yes i can ask for an Apology before i issue a refund if i feel offended by the remarks of a customer honestly(I can repeat this again) particularly if it is image denting or an over reaction.

That is not to say as a picker one should have his/her head soo up(as it is turning into these days) such that he/she cannot be reasoned with which i do not support.

In this case anyway, wisdom is profitable. We cannot bow to the Cow because we want to eat the Cow's meat but we need the meat anyway so we must tame the Cow in wisdom to eat the Cow's meat but if the Cow says you must bow then you decide.

A resolve is what we seek.

Thanks

@bolded, offense is relative, so are feelings.
He alleged image tarnishing, which I didn't see proof of
from the screenshots! If there's anything like that, he should apologize, but if there isn't, holding on to another person's cash cos of ego is wrong! At the end, they should both find a middle ground, like matured beings!

5 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Obas22Obas(m): 5:25pm On Feb 26, 2021
You guys are allowed to have different opinions, I totally respect that, I unblocked him immediately yesterday and I’m still yet to hear from him. Did he insult me? No. I asked him a question about tarnishing my name in other group chats after agreeing to refund, his response was, he wanted people to know who I was. Can you imagine? Like I didn’t agree to refund him. Someone mentioned I’m only concerned about apology but not the client, you guys seem to forget he had this item for a whole week, but like I said I respect everyone’s opinion on this. So my WhatsApp is open for him to apologize, I refunded him 345k before, 120k won’t take me a minute to refund, he knows what to do. If my approach pieces you off, there’s nothing I can do about it. I assure you guys that this is the last time I’m commenting on this thread, because in spite of all the comments and opinion shared and my name procrastinated everywhere on NL, I’m still willing to refund, but that will change after next weekend if I don’t hear from him, and I mean it will really change, because all this is BS.

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Alfred74: 5:46pm On Feb 26, 2021
Obas22Obas:
You guys are allowed to have different opinions, I totally respect that, I unblocked him immediately yesterday and I’m still yet to hear from him. Did he insult me? No. I asked him a question about tarnishing my name in other group chats after agreeing to refund, his response was, he wanted people to know who I was. Can you imagine? Like I didn’t agree to refund him. Someone mentioned I’m only concerned about apology but not the client, you guys seem to forget he had this item for a whole week, but like I said I respect everyone’s opinion on this. So my WhatsApp is open for him to apologize, I refunded him 345k before, 120k won’t take me a minute to refund, he knows what to do. If my approach pieces you off, there’s nothing I can do about it. I assure you guys that this is the last time I’m commenting on this thread, because in spite of all the comments and opinion shared and my name procrastinated everywhere on NL, I’m still willing to refund, but that will change after next weekend if I don’t hear from him, and I mean it will really change, because all this is BS.

Arrogant.
Rude.
Pride.
Lacks regard.
Stupid is your last name.
I no blame the guy who insulted you as you go don nearly frustrate him life. It shows clearly in your writeup say you no get sense and you lack respect.

Starting pick up its easy to act like a saint,but as soon as them start to dey rush nna,na then nna go turn mini god.
If you feel you doing hunter's a favor or you can't handle being called out,gtfo and quit being a picker. How hard can that be? To slap you dey hungry me.

You come here talking rubbish to people who made one or 2 contributions to what's on ground cos e no go your way. That America wey u dey no let u get brain abi?
Infact you no get brain is an understatement,you are very very stupid,you arrogant dimwit.

17 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by wese90(m): 6:17pm On Feb 26, 2021
salamudeen:

People like us wey no get money like una nko embarassed
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by wese90(m): 6:21pm On Feb 26, 2021
jeromedee:

embarassed embarassed

(1) (2) (3) ... (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) ... (186) (Reply)

Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv / Romoss PeA60 60Kmah, Romoss Pea40 Pro 40kmah, Romoss Sense 8pf+ 30kmah, etc / Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.