Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] - Technology Market (111) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] (218237 Views)

Techtyrant's Ebay Deal Hunting Services|get The Greatest Laptop Deals From Ebay. / Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) ... (186) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by sirlop(m): 6:51am On Feb 04, 2021
divo:
I guess matter has been resolved?
A refund should be made. Facts and evidence says it all. For those taking sides. You don't just type comments because you feel you have to contribute. Understand situation well before saying anything tomorrow maybe your turn. We don't wish anything bad happens but some things are just inevitable. I pray the person or persons with loss would recover all back multiple times.
He hasn’t contacted me till now
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by numtums(m): 8:04am On Feb 04, 2021
sirlop:

I did a video bro. I will send it to you on WhatsApp. He can’t deny it. He’s just dancing around
Since there's a video then the matter is half solved
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Kreamie(m): 8:33am On Feb 04, 2021
Sir Wolfstein

You know better than to allow this matter drag on too long. Kindly refund Sirlop.

Thank you.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by sirlop(m): 9:27am On Feb 04, 2021
Update:
Wolfenstein has agreed to refund by weekend.
I will update everyone here once he refunds .
I thank everyone that contributed both negatively and positively.

3 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by suco01(m): 9:45am On Feb 04, 2021
sirlop:
Update:
Noted

All party involve thank you both for the understanding, this is bound to happened but the way we handle such really matters. God will surely replenished the loss in multiple fold. This shouldn't stop our love for looking out for each other.

As for supporters club taking sides and supporting blindly with deaf hearing and biased mind, you all know yourselves. That's not the proper way to add value to lives. There is room to change and apologise

Shalom.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by sirlop(m): 9:52am On Feb 04, 2021
suco01:

Noted

All party involve thank you both for the understanding, this is bound to happened but the way we handle such really matters. God will surely replenished the loss in multiple fold. This shouldn't stop our love for looking out for each other.

As for supporters club taking sides and supporting blindly with deaf hearing and biased mind, you all know yourselves. That's not the proper way to add value to lives. There is room to change and apologise

Shalom.
Lol, those funny supporters
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by AquaSpunky(m): 10:25am On Feb 04, 2021
As it should be. All the best

sirlop:
Update:

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Rexraph18(m): 2:24pm On Feb 04, 2021
sirlop:
Update:

This is good news.. business is bound to have bad days, we handle our problems and continue with hope for better days.

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by loyason(m): 3:29pm On Feb 04, 2021
NO BE JUJU BE THAT ? HOW EARTH WOULD ANYONE SAY 5NAIRA HOW MUCH MORE CLOSE TO HALF A MIL FOR HEAVEN FUCKING SAKE ?

sirlop:
I openly asked for a 256gb brandnew 11 pro max on the 31st of January 2021 and Wolfenstein replied that he had, i told him I needed direct USA phone and not Dubai, I explained to him how I got a brandnew 256gb and when it was unboxed, I noticed it had 88% BH. He assured me he was giving me the best. we both reached a bargain . I was to pay four hundred and eighty five thousand (485). I had to pay twice cos I had issues with my account that day. He later sent me the picture of the phone and I sent him money. I completed the payment the next day being Monday 1st of February 2021. I sent sodiq to pickup same day. The phone was sent via flight to owerri yesterday and I got it the same day.I opened the package and noticed it was too light I had to open it and noticed the phone was 100% clone. I contacted him immediately and sent him the picture. I told him the phone wasn’t coming on. He told me to try and make it come on. I told him it wasn’t possible. He kept on dancing around that he sent me an original phone that he ran an imei check and the imei showed the phone was not yet activated. I showed him the imei on the box of the phone I received and he checked and it matched with what he sent earlier to me. He kept on telling me he sent an original phone. How can an original phone come with screen guard and inside nylon. It wasn’t even packaged like an iPhone. This guy is cunning and greedy. He’s been hawking this garbage for weeks. He even agreed to refund me yesterday night, but he changed today. He even told me to give the garbage he sent me to a technician to make it come on so that he will confirm from the imei in the phone.
If this guy thinks he can swindle me, he’s joking
Cc: wildchild
Cc: omicpet
Cc:bbmike
Cc:wese09
Cc:SelfmadeOLX
Cc:Kreamie
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by selfmadeOLX(m): 6:09pm On Feb 04, 2021
sirlop:
Update:

We move!
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by omotolsy(m): 6:28pm On Feb 04, 2021
Wolf!

What does not kill you......
Makes you stronger.

2 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Lamzee(m): 4:58am On Feb 05, 2021
Omo
Chop back seat
Relax and Learn!
Every Wordings really matters. God Bless everyone that has contributed to this.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by mixter(m): 11:42am On Feb 05, 2021
suco01:

You need to include mixter aka CEO. Very disappointed at them.
You are free to say as you wish. I don’t recall taking sides. While the back and forth was still ongoing, I spoke to Wolfeinstein to refund sirlop his full money and he told me hopefully weekend.
Bros, feel free to say what you want.
Stay safe

4 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by suco01(m): 12:39pm On Feb 05, 2021
mixter:

You are free to say as you wish. I don’t recall taking sides. While the back and forth was still ongoing, I spoke to Wolfeinstein to refund sirlop his full money and he told me hopefully weekend.
Bros, feel free to say what you want.
Stay safe

What's this nonsesne for, if I may ask? If you believe you don't take side, keep that to yourself. Oga carry your wahala fine bara go front

2 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by cupid4ig(m): 2:17pm On Feb 05, 2021
no need to input anything again since both parties have come to an agreement. but i can't help but noticed how biased some people are on this matter. please when issues come up here don't use the fact that someone is ur friend and takes sides. it's even better to keep mute and observe than display how biased you are. remember tomorrow u might be on the receiving end. that Bn said.
@princesavo u are not a newbie, am quite surprise by ur inputs here. but pls, I hope u are not buying sealed items from offerup without making a thorough check. you sound so uninformed. #no offense.

4 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by cupid4ig(m): 2:17pm On Feb 05, 2021
princesavo:
Also
With the pictures
If you claim it is a clone phone
How come the accessories are intact and Brandnew, and the phone inside the box is cloned. Does a clone phone come with Brandnew accessories and a bad phone
omo shocked shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by sirlop(m): 3:00pm On Feb 05, 2021
cupid4ig:
no need to input anything again since both parties have come to an agreement. but i can't help but noticed how biased some people are on this matter. please when issues come up here don't use the fact that someone is ur friend and takes sides. it's even better to keep mute and observe than display how biased you are. remember tomorrow u might be on the receiving end. that Bn said.
@princesavo u are not a newbie, am quite surprise by ur inputs here. but pls, I hope u are not buying sealed items from offerup without making a thorough check. you sound so uninformed. #no offense.
His contribution left me speechless
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by mixter(m): 7:35pm On Feb 05, 2021
suco01:

What's this nonsesne for, if I may ask? If you believe you don't take side, keep that to yourself. Oga carry your wahala fine bara go front

You’ve been noticed.
Ignored.

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by sirlop(m): 6:33am On Feb 07, 2021
Update:
Phone is in Lagos with Humblesteve, he will deliver to Wolfenstein on Monday cos he doesn’t open on Saturdays, let’s say I will be expecting my refund when he gets it on Monday.
Fingers crossed.

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Kreamie(m): 5:06pm On Feb 07, 2021
Thank you for the update.

sirlop:
Update:
Phone is in Lagos with Humblesteve, he will deliver to Wolfenstein on Monday cos he doesn’t open on Saturdays, let’s say I will be expecting my refund when he gets it on Monday.
Fingers crossed.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by mixter(m): 5:49pm On Feb 07, 2021
sirlop:
Update:
Fingers crossed.

He will refund you sirlop. Sorry about your experience. Stay strong Chief.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by sirlop(m): 8:27pm On Feb 07, 2021
mixter:

He will refund you sirlop. Sorry about your experience. Stay strong Chief.
Thanks boss
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by sirlop(m): 8:27pm On Feb 07, 2021
Kreamie:
Thank you for the update.

You are welcome
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by sauceEEP(m): 9:03pm On Feb 07, 2021
Damn!!! Ups and downs in this business no be here... lipsrsealed
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by sirlop(m): 8:06pm On Feb 08, 2021
Update:
The phone has been delivered to wolfenstein today. I’ve contacted him for my refund.
Am yet to get my refund. He said he will get back to me later this night.
Still waiting for him to contact me
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by suco01(m): 9:59pm On Feb 08, 2021
@sirlop what's the update on refund. Weekend don come and go.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by sirlop(m): 10:23pm On Feb 08, 2021
suco01:
@sirlop what's the update on refund. Weekend don come and go.
My brother he’s yet to honor his own side of the agreement. He said he will contact me this night, and he’s yet to do so.The stuff was delivered to his boy today and he has confirmed it. Am still waiting for wolfenstein to do as he promised.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by humblesteve(m): 4:11am On Feb 09, 2021
sirlop:

No, seller is so experienced, how can he sell a cloned phone?
This really got me lol
Silent sometimes is golden...
Sit, watch and learn..
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by OgogoroFreak(m): 12:26am On Feb 13, 2021
sirlop:

My brother he’s yet to honor his own side of the agreement. He said he will contact me this night, and he’s yet to do so.The stuff was delivered to his boy today and he has confirmed it. Am still waiting for wolfenstein to do as he promised.
We didn't get any update from you again.. Hope you are good tho?
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by sirlop(m): 10:19am On Feb 13, 2021
OgogoroFreak:
We didn't get any update from you again.. Hope you are good tho?
He’s paid 200k. He’s has 285k to balance.

2 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by sirlop(m): 4:47pm On Feb 14, 2021
Update : wolfenstein has paid up today.
Thanks everyone

16 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by mixter(m): 7:41am On Feb 15, 2021
Happy that the matter has been resolved. One Love.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) ... (186) (Reply)

Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv / Romoss PeA60 60Kmah, Romoss Pea40 Pro 40kmah, Romoss Sense 8pf+ 30kmah, etc / Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.