Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,243 members, 7,829,445 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] - Technology Market (117) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] (218201 Views)

Techtyrant's Ebay Deal Hunting Services|get The Greatest Laptop Deals From Ebay. / Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) ... (186) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by wildchild1: 2:15pm On Mar 09, 2021
1st of all, lets thank God for the gift of life.

Uchesmiith:
I know what I did was wrong ,na out of fear ,i never expected such

Telebi ba ti mo ebi e, ko tun pe lori ikunle mo.

Reach out to Y.alhaji and sort it out. I'm sure she's willing to do the needful.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by jeromedee: 2:28pm On Mar 09, 2021
Uchesmiith:
She refunded me 150k , im not ok with it no cap at least 200k out of 257k na me con loose 100k ,its not fair i woul d say ,if the environment no good i for pay failed pickup jeje, money is hard to come by these days you no ,i never persuaded her ,i sent pickup request the sent me the amount i should pay ,sent her money ended in this problem ,if it were other pickers they would have picked items before payment
Bro no vex it happens. Like someone been said you get luck say no be Mikky, if not you no go see 5naira. Yalhaji like every other pickers will only request for payment before pickup if they’re dealing with someone they’re not familiar with yet, after about 5 pickups,dem fit come start to dey pick for you and request for payment later except for Fabsy who go collect your money before pickup use am pay someone else and start giving excuses.

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by battousaiX(m): 9:17pm On Mar 09, 2021
Chief, that last part na cap abeg. None of the pickers will pick any item for newbies without payment first (except sey na crazy deal).
Naso money dey fly these days lipsrsealed
Uchesmiith:
She refunded me 150k , im not ok with it no cap at least 200k out of 257k na me con loose 100k ,its not fair i woul d say ,if the environment no good i for pay failed pickup jeje, money is hard to come by these days you no ,i never persuaded her ,i sent pickup request the sent me the amount i should pay ,sent her money ended in this problem ,if it were other pickers they would have picked items before payment
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by OtunbaBlack(m): 6:54pm On Mar 12, 2021
abeg anybody dy pick from Canada..
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Kreamie(m): 7:43pm On Mar 12, 2021
Yeah. They pickup snowballs.

Not here please. Thank you.
OtunbaBlack:
abeg anybody dy pick from Canada..
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by OtunbaBlack(m): 8:56pm On Mar 12, 2021
Kreamie:
Yeah. They pickup snowballs.

Not here please. Thank you.

you don't have to be salty you know. act matured please. good day

11 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Kreamie(m): 9:18pm On Mar 12, 2021
smiley
OtunbaBlack:

you don't have to be salty you know. act matured please. good day
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Don4life: 8:44am On Mar 13, 2021
Good morning House,

Please I  got an item from **** s10 plus 4 pieces...
When I got the device I noticed the devices has screenburn on it which I told.him about and he said it was a shipper thst sold to him and he didn't notice her I told him everything with pictures but he pleaded I said it would be very very difficult for me to sell because of the situation of the way the screen is....he pleaded thst shipper said he would give discount on any other one,but from time to time I give him update on the phone but he just ignores...

He was suppose to be s10 plus and boxes and then 4 chargers...I got just 3 charges which I told him and he said shipper said he would add one more charger...
Here is the thing I have been trying to sell this device but noone is buying and I have made him understand that this device no-one is getting it because everyone is scared of the screen because if it gets bad you spend a whole lot with it...Now I noticed the screen are getting worse the spots are increasing and I wouldn't be able to sell it...
Okay I agree is no-one fault I can't tell him to refund my whole money it wouldn't make much sense its suppose to be divided into two that's the right tin to do we share the loses but I said no because he explained everything to me and all I said okay refund for just one I'll take the loses of the 3 other devices which her said No that there is nothing he can do that he is sorry...its just very wrong and wicked its not something I believe should be done at all...he wants me to take charge of all.the loses since the deal has gone back its really not fair at all that's why I'm bringing it to your attention because its not fair at ...

6 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by hustla(m): 8:59am On Mar 13, 2021
sad
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by wildchild1: 9:02am On Mar 13, 2021
Basically you got 4 Samsung phones from Chelseaman and all came with screen burn which you called his attention to it. An agreement was reached that you'll get rebate on subsequent transactions that you should go ahead and try to sell the 4 Samsung phones while you also update them how the sale is going. Unfortunately no one is buying because the dots/screen burns are getting wider, when you reached out to Chelseaman again, he said there's nothing he can do that you should shoulder all the losses, is this my summary correct? Cc Don4life
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Don4life: 9:05am On Mar 13, 2021
wildchild1:
Basically you got 4 Samsung phones from Chelseaman and all came with screen burn which you called his attention to it. An agreement was reached that you'll get rebate on subsequent transactions that you should go ahead and try to sell the 4 Samsung phones while you also update them how the sale is going. Unfortunately no one is buying because the dots/screen burns are getting wider, when you reached out to Chelseaman again, he said there's nothing he can do that you should shoulder all the losses, is this my summary correct? Cc Don4life
Very Correct Thats is exactly what happened
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by shapman: 9:18am On Mar 13, 2021
wildchild1:

Well summed up. Over to you Chelseamann.

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by chelseamann(m): 9:45am On Mar 13, 2021
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Alfred74: 10:07am On Mar 13, 2021
Don4life:
Good morning House,

Item not as listed or explained.
Got Item not as expected.

What you should have done.

Option ... A
Reject the phones as soon as you discovered they all have screenburn. You are not dealing with a nick,deep scratch or little crack. I mean SCREEN BURN.

Option.... B

Same approach you took but should have been monetized, and collected immediately to avoid stories that shatters the heart like now.

You self get mind,not one or two screen burn na him you shoulder am like that? Are you Jesus? Its a samsung for crying out loud.

Deal hunter don talk say him no remember wen him agree to take responsibility for any samsung phone.
So Mr buyer,Na better evidence or alibi go rescue you for this matter.

You come across as a good guy,but na life lesson you de learn so,I pray you guys reach a common ground.

5 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Don4life: 10:43am On Mar 13, 2021
chelseamann:
1. I can’t remember when I agreed to take responsibility of any Samsung phone.
2. Those phones were basically new phone’s and I could not detect any screen burn when u brought up your complains which closed the matter.(though I agreed to offer little discounts on subsequent deals from same source).
3. After few weeks (or months) of holding the phone, you come up with same case that I should refund you for one which I bluntly told you I can’t because we never had such agreement
4. Base on the charger, I am sorry. Chargers were included on those phones but I can’t tell how one charger got missing. I will buy a replacement for you pls. Am sorry about that.
You could not detect any screen burn yet.you agreed...mehn it's not cool
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Don4life: 10:45am On Mar 13, 2021
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by chelseamann(m): 10:50am On Mar 13, 2021
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Don4life: 10:54am On Mar 13, 2021
Alfred74:

Item not as listed or explained.
Got Item not as expected.

What you should have done.

Option ... A
Reject the phones as soon as you discovered they all have screenburn. You are not dealing with a nick,deep scratch or little crack. I mean SCREEN BURN.

Option.... B

Same approach you took but should have been monetized, and collected immediately to avoid stories that shatters the heart like now.

You self get mind,not one or two screen burn na him you shoulder am like that? Are you Jesus? Its a samsung for crying out loud.

Deal hunter don talk say him no remember wen him agree to take responsibility for any samsung phone.
So Mr buyer,Na better evidence or alibi go rescue you for this matter.

You come across as a good guy,but na life lesson you de learn so,I pray you guys reach a common ground.
Its all my fault if I had not accepted it at.the first instance I don't think the whole thing would have been this way way at all,but he explained and pleaded with me that he was going tru alot that he was going to speak to the shipper that sold it to him and all which I agreed but now he's saying he never agreed or said anything like that anymore mehn I'm badly pained...Being an understanding person isn't just favorable at all really...
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Don4life: 10:57am On Mar 13, 2021
chelseamann:
I only agreed to offer discount because You are a regular customer but I never agreed to take any phone back.
You agreed on discount that you sold a bad phone with screen to me that I should accept it that way...Mehn let's do things with the fear of God..This was the same way you gave me an ads of brand new 11 with box and accessories and I ended up getting a used one with a different box and all..which I still took in good fate device wasn't brand new at all yet you still sounding this way...Its all my fault tho it's all my fault
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by wildchild1: 11:04am On Mar 13, 2021
Don4life:

Its all my fault if I had not accepted it at.the first instance I don't think the whole thing would have been this way way at all,but he explained and pleaded with me that he was going tru alot that he was going to speak to the shipper that sold it to him and all which I agreed but now he's saying he never agreed or said anything like that anymore mehn I'm badly pained...Being an understanding person isn't just favorable at all really...

You goofed big time. Some of these new generation of deal hunters are fraud and greedy, they all have a similar line that they're going through a lot, once you hear that, just know it's a scam. They want you to sympathize with them so you can forget your issue with them.
There's nobody that's not facing challenges, everyone get hin own for body.

You allowed your emotions to cloud your judgment because you're a good fellow. Unfortunately most of these lots don't see it that way, they're after their profit and would not take responsibility for after sale issues. Next time, do not mix business with emotion, always stand on your ground and let the seller be at your mercy.

21 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Alfred74: 11:15am On Mar 13, 2021
wildchild1:

You goofed big time. Some of these new generation of deal hunters are fraud and greedy, they all have a similar line that they're going through a lot, once you hear that, just know it's a scam. They want you to sympathize with them so you can forget your issue with them.

You allowed your emotions to cloud your judgment because you're a good fellow. Unfortunately most of these lots don't see it that way, they're after their profit and would not take responsibility for after sale issues. Next time, do not mix business with emotion, always stand on your ground and let the seller be at your mercy.

3 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Alfred74: 11:18am On Mar 13, 2021
chelseamann:
I only agreed to offer discount because You are a regular customer but I never agreed to take any phone back.

Oga deal hunter abi na hunter dealer.
Your attention was brought to the screen burn its very clear from the chat.

So you are just going to sit back,relax,fold hands like it's nothing? If you dey learn to chop,learn to embrace loss as well. Abi you won allow am carry all the loss?

As a guy man,we both know say giving him discount on upcoming deals na scam. How much discount you won give am wey go reach? 5k 10k discount?

DO SOMETHING.

2 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by wildchild1: 11:19am On Mar 13, 2021
chelseamann:

It's obvious those phones came with screen burns from your chat, the buyer should have rejected them outrightly when he received but he let his relationship with you take toll on him hence he was willing to help you share the loss.

Now that he can't sell the phones, you decided to leave him to his fate just because he offered to help you in the first place. You're a bad person.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Alfred74: 11:24am On Mar 13, 2021
Don4life:

This na how people dey go back village o.
In this street called business,sympathy can't be found in its dictionary. If dangote no gree pity Nigerians cos of hardship reduce price of cement, why you go dey agree to such crooked bargain of compensation.
Pele,ndo, sorry.

4 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Rexraph18(m): 11:30am On Mar 13, 2021
Please oga seller, for relationship sake with the buyer, try reaching a favorable agreement..

We win some while losing some in this business,
Our prayer should be more winning and less losses.

Peace ✌️
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by D4donnn: 12:09pm On Mar 13, 2021
chelseamann:
1. I can’t remember when I agreed to take responsibility of any Samsung phone.
2. Those phones were basically new phone’s and I could not detect any screen burn when u brought up your complains which closed the matter.(though I agreed to offer little discounts on subsequent deals from same source).
3. After few weeks (or months) of holding the phone, you come up with same case that I should refund you for one which I bluntly told you I can’t because we never had such agreement
4. Base on the charger, I am sorry. Chargers were included on those phones but I can’t tell how one charger got missing. I will buy a replacement for you pls. Am sorry about that.

From all indications you are not a very good person , your actions exactly mirror that of hotdealz another dubious fellow . Y'all are not to be trusted I dont see the reason why people still buy deals from you , it's this actions of yours that got your kicked out from the WhatsApp group in the first place . You now seem like a perennial accused in this section and as always you'll come with one bs tale or another . I had immense respect for you , but ahswear you goofed big time . I can see how easily I'ld have done same with my name sake but people like you makes it difficult to reason with an average Nigerian .

And as always you'll come with a sob tale , deny a few allegations and stay silent , then come with a homily of lies of being a changed person , if this is how changed people truly behave e sure me say the old you for worse pass Anini .

Try to alleviate the plight of don4life mr chelseamann
It hurts to make losses and it hurts the more to make significant losses .

Change because at this rate you are only ruining your already ruined reputation. If the other bosses wouldn't speak up , someday too , y'all reading that chose to stay silent, you might still have some issues to resolve here , I wouldn't pray others treat you same way .

Personally I suggest certain pickers blacklist you, because you will most likely rope them into your deception and put them in murky waters .

7 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by shapman: 12:24pm On Mar 13, 2021
Chelseamann for posterity sake, kindly work towards a resolution with don4life. Remember similar issue happened and you had to solicit for sympathy, even promised to take a break from deal hunting which you never did. It is clearly becoming a pattern and a negative one at that.
No one knows tomorrow, our actions always have a way to catch up with us sooner or later.

2 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by chelseamann(m): 12:43pm On Mar 13, 2021
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by shapman: 12:45pm On Mar 13, 2021
chelseamann:
Yes, I said I will take a break but after considering some factors, I rather restrategized(being more vigilant/careful) with the gadgets I sale which has always come good so far.
If I take a break, I won’t earn extra cash to sort out some little needs and wahala too.
DON4life is my boss and I will settle with him.
#Peace
Alright chief, looking forward to hearing from both sides it has been settled.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by ammyluv2002(f): 2:59pm On Mar 13, 2021
wildchild1:

Very well said!
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Bayokun(m): 3:00pm On Mar 13, 2021
You claimed you sold the phone at a loss,why would you sell a phone with no known issue at a loss?
It’s either you knew about the screen burn or you are just saying that to draw sympathy........

And to the buyer, mixing business with emotions doesn’t end well, stop chesting and shouldering unnecessarily losses base on say you be Mr Nice guy...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by gidieberry(m): 3:07pm On Mar 13, 2021
No be by force to sell TLC, na why AIN dey be that.
Issues every now there surrounding chelseamann is enough for him to pend TLC and sell his deals as AIN but what do I know

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) ... (186) (Reply)

Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv / Romoss PeA60 60Kmah, Romoss Pea40 Pro 40kmah, Romoss Sense 8pf+ 30kmah, etc / Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.