Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,122 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] - Technology Market (142) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] (217817 Views)

Techtyrant's Ebay Deal Hunting Services|get The Greatest Laptop Deals From Ebay. / Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) ... (186) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Confirmer(m): 11:05pm On May 19, 2021
Alfred74:

Thank you.
If I talk dem say I too talk. What will posing of what transpire between mikky and chelseamann amount to right now? Na that one go bring him loss back? I bet mikky still dey post deals for him whatsapp status since them call am out.

Make nna let the boy breath,mikky won't come here, or give audience. The big guns wey know am don talk am already from start. Drop whatever ban of hammer ontop mikky head,no questions asked.

Orisa to ba gbemi fimi sile bo se bami.

Now wey him don post am,se nna don see how heartless the response from that mf is. Not an inch of sympathy.

Chelseaman pls drop your account details. I can help with 50k, e no much oh,but by the time wen u sell the phone as parts u will get little cash. Anybody wey choose to help too fit put head. You don go tru plenty already,God go see you through brother mi.
I am done talking on this matter,shalom.
God bless you for the kind gesture bro. You are a really a rare gem.

2 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by chelseamann(m): 11:32pm On May 19, 2021
God has done it again ooo...
@Daaz001 just blessed me with #60,000
I really can’t stop thanking you all for your assistance and support..it’s just soo overwhelming....Jesus! shocked shocked cry cry cry In Wese90 voice ..I am crying like this cry cry cry cry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by hustla(m): 11:33pm On May 19, 2021
chelseamann:
I really can’t stop thanking you all for your assistance and support..it’s just soo overwhelming....Jesus! shocked shocked cry cry cry In Wese90 voice ..I am crying like this cry cry cry cry

Do giveaway

grin
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Babawale4real: 11:33pm On May 19, 2021
chelseamann:

Daaz001 God bless you boss.

9 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by siegfried99(m): 11:44pm On May 19, 2021
Alfred74:

Done, may lose be far away from you omo iya mi wink

Nice gesture

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by KulKid(m): 3:24am On May 20, 2021
D4donnn:
Irrespective of how you say it , phrase is , try to present it, or even attempt to disguise is, the character called mikkyangel is a mean and extremely selfish person, personally I wonder how anyone can deal with him for the life of me how ?.

I've barely heard any good thing about him .

My very first few experiences with him has never been nice. And the day i stopped dealing with him albeit indirectly was when a deal he picked for a deal hunter that I later discovered turned out to be carrier locked after it was advertised though I can't tell if it was confirmed to be factory unlocked, but mikkys reply was , dude you no see the price ( to the deal hunter ) how you expect to get factory unlocked device for that amount .

Today he may feel on top of the world with all the suppliers and access or proximity of nice and juicy deals but I can confidently say no one can tell the landscape of this business in the next 2 years . His oy relevance lies in the fact that there is limited competition in LA and his location is in prime vicinity of juicy deals , make we they watch time shall tell and hopefully the high and mighty shall be humbled . Still wonder the kind profit when anyone go they hope to make to even remotely consider dealing with a person like him .

Say all you want his negligence compounded the issue , we aren't based in the states, we can only do the best we possibly can the rest is for the pickers to do for us , if you know you can't provide any check or anything just give deal hunters heads up.
Hello you need to back off son I won't repeat again, stay away from anything concerning me please.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Tyger1: 4:33am On May 20, 2021
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Rexraph18(m): 6:08am On May 20, 2021
Now it’s just so clear that despite the jabs and all the back and forth talks, na still one big happy family we be for here.
May God bless baba Daaz001 and uncle Alfred74 for their kind gestures.

3 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by wildchild1: 6:39am On May 20, 2021
As much as I really like the kind gestures from Daaz and Alfred, it's very important that this Mikkyangel's arrogance/ bad customer service needs to be addressed once and for all. As it stands, the mod in charge of tech market doesn't care.

I have one advise for everyone, if your issue can't be solved here especially if the other party is not willing to change position after it's crystal clear he or she is at fault, use police/EFCC/Soldier.

If not for the money given to Chelseamann already, I wanted to say he should go Charles' apartment with police and get him arrested. If the person in charge of his handling in Nigeria is not available and people are unable to collect their items, Mikky will do the needful. Or report Mikky's account at the bank for fraud, let them put PND on it so he won't be able to withdraw. Or look for other people that Mikky have wronged by not taking responsibilities and petition EFCC.

This thing is really paining me. sad

30 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Nasinazz(m): 6:49am On May 20, 2021
wildchild1:
As much as I really like the kind gestures from Daaz and Alfred, it's very important that this Mikkyangel's arrogance/ bad customer service needs to be addressed once and for all. As it stands, the mod in charge of tech market doesn't care.

I have one advise for everyone, if your issue can't be solved here especially if the other party is not willing to change position after it's crystal clear he or she is at fault, use police/EFCC/Soldier.

If not for the money given to Chelseamann already, I wanted to say he should go Charles' apartment with police and get him arrested. If the person in charge of his handling in Nigeria is not available and people are unable to collect their items, Mikky will do the needful. Or report Mikky's account at the bank for fraud, let them put PND on it so he won't be able to withdraw. Or look for other people that Mikky have wronged by not taking responsibilities and petition EFCC.

This thing is really paining me. sad
This is not necessary, this case and numerous other unmentioned one's serves as an eye opener for newbies so whoever that wants to use mikkys services should be careful because if things goes south, you are on your own.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Bobby2020: 1:08pm On May 20, 2021
Bobby2020:
Good day house, save this number on your phone 08080391273. He tried to jump me today with an item.

Was just playing all sort of tricks when we agreed to meet, showing me ATM card saying he’ll pay when I follow him home.

Baba no know say I sharp pass him

After I caught his scope, he proceeded to block me on WhatsApp

I just ran a nairaland search with his line but it’s not associated with any moniker

Name is Romeo
Location is around NNPC EJIGBO area
Do not do business with him

Good afternoon dear reader.

Permit me to narrate my ordeal with the said buyer, Romeo, that happened yesterday.

He contacted me for a PS4 slim with two controllers in the morning. We agreed price and he selected his games, then he told me he’d be coming down to my side to test it and make payment around 4pm, I agreed.

In order to satisfy him, I got back home an hour earlier than the agreed time so that the delays wouldn’t be on my side. Then I started calling him, he ignored all my calls, then I proceeded to text him on WhatsApp.

He then came up with an excuse that he’s a little bit busy right now, that can I bring it down myself to his side, then he’d pay. I said I don’t do that at all, I’ll come to your bus stop, in an open place, then you’d pay and I leave, he agreed.

He then gave me his address which is on the road to ejigbo, NNPC bus stop.

On getting there, I called him to ask where he was, he didn’t pick up, he then called me back that it would be his brother that would meet up with me and he’ll pay me. I confirmed that I hope I would be paid on the spot, he said yes.

The next minute the brother called me telling me to enter bike to another location, I blatantly told him I won’t be moving an inch from here, that he should come to the agreed meeting spot, he said okay and told me he’d board a bike to my location

Okay on getting there now, oya what’s up, run my payment, next thing baba said was “let’s cross the road, bike is waiting for us”, I was like “what bike?”, I then proceeded to cross the road with him knowing fully well it’s an open place. Na so baba said I should enter bike. I said I was told I would be paid on the spot.

He then said shebi they’ll test item before paying, I said no, you’ll pay first, if you wanna test, I’ll follow you to wherever but pay me first, the guy tried all his tricks to get me to follow him, but I wouldn’t budge, in the end, he gave up and boarded the bike and left.

That’s how I said let me call Romeo to narrate what had happened between myself and his “alleged” brother

I found out I was blocked. That’s to show that I was bad market lol

Romeo wanted to make a Juliet out of me but my God no gree for am.

I’ve been in this business for years and never have I ever had it in mind to scam or defraud anyone of their hard earned money, because me sef know how hard it is to make a naira in Nigeria. And funnily enough, most of the people I’ve sold consoles too from PS5 down to SEGA, I have never met them in person, ever. I’ve had people send consoles down to me from as far as Abuja to Lagos for me to put games on it, It’s always based on trust. It’s bad people like these that makes buying online hard for fellow Nigerians.

This is not the case of seller trying to scam buyer, it’s the case of buyer trying to scam seller.

Be safe out there people, thank you for taking the time to read my epistle, business continua as always

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by willbling(m): 3:51pm On May 20, 2021
Bobby2020:

Permit me to narrate my ordeal with the said buyer, Romeo, that happened yesterday.

He contacted me for a PS4 slim with two controllers in the morning. We agreed price and he selected his games, then he told me he’d be coming down to my side to test it and make payment around 4pm, I agreed.

In order to satisfy him, I got back home an hour earlier than the agreed time so that the delays wouldn’t be on my side. Then I started calling him, he ignored all my calls, then I proceeded to text him on WhatsApp.

He then came up with an excuse that he’s a little bit busy right now, that can I bring it down myself to his side, then he’d pay. I said I don’t do that at all, I’ll come to your bus stop, in an open place, then you’d pay and I leave, he agreed.

On getting there, I called him to ask where he was, he didn’t pick up, he then called me back that it would be his brother that would meet up with me and he’ll pay me. I confirmed that I hope I would be paid on the spot, he said yes.

The next minute the brother called me telling me to enter bike to another location, I blatantly told him I won’t be moving an inch from here, that he should come to the agreed meeting spot, he said okay and told me he’d board a bike to my location

Okay on getting there now, oya what’s up, run my payment, next thing baba said was “let’s cross the road, bike is waiting for us”, I was like “what bike?”, I then proceeded to cross the road with him knowing fully well it’s an open place. Na so baba said I should enter bike. I said I was told I would be paid on the spot.

He then said shebi they’ll test item before paying, I said no, you’ll pay first, if you wanna test, I’ll follow you to wherever but pay me first, the guy tried all his tricks to get me to follow him, but I wouldn’t budge, in the end, he gave up and boarded the bike and left.

That’s how I said let me call Romeo to narrate what had happened between myself and his “alleged” brother

I’ve been in this business for years and never have I ever had it in mind to scam or defraud anyone of their hard earned money, because me sef know how hard it is to make a naira in Nigeria. And funnily enough, most of the people I’ve sold consoles too from PS5 down to SEGA, I have never met them in person, ever. I’ve had people send consoles down to me from as far as Abuja to Lagos for me to put games on it, It’s always based on trust. It’s bad people like these that makes buying online hard for fellow Nigerians.

This is not the case of seller trying to scam buyer, it’s the case of buyer trying to scam seller.

Be safe out there people, thank you for taking the time to listen to my epistle, business continua as always

Nairalander?

2 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Bobby2020: 4:38pm On May 20, 2021
willbling:

Nairalander?
he got my line from NL but he’s not a nairalander
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by omotolsy(m): 5:19pm On May 20, 2021
Bobby you gave too much to the sales.

This is Africa, meeting people and walking with them in the times we have found ourselves is too risky.

All they need to do is touch you, even talk to you and you will climb the bike.

Have you given God thanks for His love for you?

I am sure you have given thanks to God but Concentrate more on that bro.

Bobby2020:
he got my line from NL but he’s not a nairalander

4 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Bobby2020: 7:34pm On May 20, 2021
omotolsy:
Bobby you gave too much to the sales.

This is Africa, meeting people and walking with them in the times we have found ourselves is too risky.

All they need to do is touch you, even talk to you and you will climb the bike.

Have you given God thanks for His love for you?

I am sure you have given thanks to God but Concentrate more on that bro.

Thank you my big father, I have promised myself I would never happen again. Lesson learnt the hard way.

Thanks once again and God bless
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by ikembz(m): 8:45pm On May 20, 2021
Bobby2020:

Be safe out there people, thank you for taking the time to read my epistle, business continua as always

2 things involved..
Rituals or looting

U just need thank Jah say u no loose guard..

Only jah know which kind Romeo and Julieta for sup for end..
THIS wan for bad pass Titanic sha..
Na Jah plus wisdom.

2 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Bobby2020: 8:58pm On May 20, 2021
ikembz:

2 things involved..
Rituals or looting

U just need thank Jah say u no loose guard..

Only jah know which kind Romeo and Julieta for sup for end..
THIS wan for bad pass Titanic sha..
Na Jah plus wisdom.
Thanks sugar father, I Dey loyal to your government, no more loose guarding
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Donbigi2(m): 4:41pm On May 21, 2021
Blacklist should return

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Karloz: 5:42pm On May 21, 2021
Nasinazz:

This is not necessary, this case and numerous other unmentioned one's serves as an eye opener for newbies so whoever that wants to use mikkys services should be careful because if things goes south, you are on your own.

Make una no dey talk this thing, e dey provoke me. How can an uninformed person see this case? Will he search using mikky's name or phone number or account number or full name or what? Why should it be up to a newbie to be searching everywhere and reading through thousands of pages to determine if someone is trustworthy or not? Yes nobody is getting paid to maintain this platform, but if people are made accountable, it will benefit everybody.

If the man actually said he doesn't want any new customers again then why is his thread still active? I mean all his customers already have his contacts right? What purpose does his threads serve other than to lure in new unsuspecting victims?

I've been here for some months as an unregistered member and just recently created a nairaland account. Right now another picker (who will remain nameless for now) is holding on to my money after a failed pickup because apparently there's no Naira and I have to wait till other people pay before he will refund. Na after different stories start to dey enter I begin search for the guy and noticed that he tends to have issues with people here. I saw nothing of such earlier on.

The admins of this section are complicit in this nonsense. There's already a directory for pickers (where mikkyangel is number 2 on the list, funny enough). That's cool, we newbies can avoid anybody not on the recognized list. All we need now is reputation threads

On jiji after a sale most informed sellers will ask you to rate them so that others can see. Why can't pickers too have reputation threads where every customer gives a feedback whether good or bad after each transaction? And each picker must link to that thread on the first page of their thread

If I checked someone's thread and saw that the last 5 pages are complaints, will I still go there? Hell no.

This deal hunting is huge in my opinion. Despite all the risk of loss and demi god pickers, there is still a huge demand. You guys should not allow a few unscrupulous or lazy people spoil the market please.

Thanks

35 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by onyizee07(m): 9:58am On May 22, 2021
Apologies for this, was a mistake and just saw it
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Alfred74: 10:12am On May 22, 2021
Karloz:

I've been here for some months as an unregistered member and just recently created a nairaland account. Right now another picker (who will remain nameless for now) is holding on to my money after a failed pickup because apparently there's no Naira and I have to wait till other people pay before he will refund. Na after different stories start to dey enter I begin search for the guy and noticed that he tends to have issues with people here. I saw nothing of such earlier on.

Try collect your money o.

6 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Kreamie(m): 12:22pm On May 22, 2021
Bro??
onyizee07:
#Ain Deals

iPhone XR 64 Gb WWU x2
Black
Phone only
BH 100 & 99%

AIN 145k each

Pick up in lagos

Samsung S21 5G(used open box)
Phantom violet
Unlocked
Phantom violet

AIN 270k

MacBook Pro 2020 w/touchbar
Core i5
8gb RAM 256gb SSD
2 thunderbolt 3 ports

Laptop and charger only

AIN 490

Pickup in Lagos
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by eddiense: 8:00am On May 26, 2021
Hello, who is close to Camborne, United Kingdom here that can pick up an item for me.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by mikkyangel(m): 1:28pm On May 26, 2021
timijoseph01:
While we at it... I don't think it's necessary to force words into people's mouth by having them Criticize or Compliment anyone sincerely..

This case is clear as day light.. He doesn't force anyone to do business with him, I even heard he says he doesn't want new customers..
Moreso there are about 2 other pickers now in LA.. Move on to them and Let the dude be, when e no be Juju undecided

Dispute thread has its limit, and we all know it's limit.. If Mikky or any other person has shown that they do NOT regard it, and you still continue to do business with them, then YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN..!!

Thank You my brother, to be frank, this is the 1st time you will see me post on this thread....Too much work load, even on my thead, i come there once in a while these days....(but the pressure has eased off now that we have a 3rd picker)...Nor be pickup bizness for los angeles? , a county that is situated in the most populous state in Yanky? U go pick, U go tire(na u go even switch off phone)....Atlist i have had the inscription on my whtsapp for months, "NO NEW CLIENTS"!!,

Like i have always advised (on my front page), Read the rules /guidlines so u dont loose money.....Its Simple, Just follow d guidelines, i bet you, we will be fine..And because of my day to day experience on the streets, I tend to add more Rules on my whatapp(I POST WARNING SIGNS ON WEEKLY BASIS via this platform, ). ..The Offerup thing nor be do or die, So long as this na STREET BIZNESS, expect the unexpected(there will always be issues/ nothing like perfect picker), ur just there to purchase this device and inspect it btw 5 to 10 mins. No buyer protection, No insurance, No refund...Also is the fact that you na darky(black dude), dey are always suspicious of ur every move(i dont blame them, 99% of attacks or Robbery on me has been from Akata Peeps(but i dont come online to mention it).......These peeps don cast for here, Unfortunately most sellers(whitys and latinos cannot diffrentiate btw Akata and we n9ja folks,(to them, darky na darky), Sometimes i prefer sending text messages to sellers ,cos when u call them and dey realise u are a black dude, Dey back off!!,In summary, dey see us as "always up to no good"......Some prefer to see and inspect the money first(too many fake bills in circulation and the culprits are u know who), before they release the device..

*yesterday, still dsame problem, my client didnot google the adress given to him by the seller to ensure that is was a public place until i got there and realised this...This na Old client ohh, But the deal still went well when i realised he was a latino seller coupled wit the fact that i didnot want to charge for missed pickup..

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by mikkyangel(m): 1:58pm On May 26, 2021
*Chelseamann

UR BLOOD DEY HOT TOO MUCH, its not good for Bizness.....this i have observed

The very First time you reached me was Oct 25th last year, (But i didnot attend to you up on til may this yr due to surge in new clients.. .the first advice i gave you was, "TELL UR SELLER TO SET THE ON ITS HOME PAGE", so i can inspect the phone (access camera functionality and Face Id), ...just incase he does not choose Starbucks /Macdonalds as meet up location...Transaction did not go tru because i later realized the seller was a n9ja scammer wit yanky number

Like u said, its Your fault , the way this transaction went...Mayb because the phone was cheap(you didnot do ur homework), u kept hitting on me, to go and pick, have u picked it, pls go quick.....(i no even finish my food), On getting there, i realised that there was no free wifi, phone was not set on its home page, Seller through ur communication with him via offerup/ and my text messages had read ur body landguage, thus he knew ur were desperate for the cheap 12 promax, thereby telling me he is in Hurry....Oga Whitty, u got hot spot?, he said No!, So how do i check the damn phone!!(i said to myself). me na samsung i dey use, i no sabi connect hot spot my phone with iphone , even at that, remember, me na darky, the more you u dey wit device seeking for solution, d more you bcome suspicious(but to some extent, this is not an excuse)..Anyway, i asked him again and again, Sir ,hope no issues with this phone(most of you who watch video clips my whatsup always observ me ask the questions )...He said phone is fine, then i paid..

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by mikkyangel(m): 2:06pm On May 26, 2021
SOLUTION:

I have had clients,(one of them in particular, who had issues wit one phone Sold/or helped him picked), even b4 covid stuff started last yr, (DEN SAME PHONE ACCIDENTALLY SHIPPED TO Senegal). he hit me up abt 2 or 3 times about this issue , I simply told him, Rules are rules, "BY CONTACTING ME, YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR WHATEVER U ASK ME TO GO PICKUP, ..Me no say this money no easy, same client still kept contacting me even till this year, just as other clients have done . What did i do?, i simply offered them phones from my weekly phone deals .via whatapp.. I TOLD THEM, SELL D FAULTY DEVICE at any price u are comfortable wit, SEND CASH MK I GIVE U DEALS THAT WILL EVEN GET U MORE PROFIT COMPARED TO WHAT YOU WOULD HAVE GOTTEN HAD YOU SOLD D ORIGINAL ONE WE FIRST TRANSACTED WIT..

Like i said Chelseaman, Ur blood dey hot too much,(u want something done quick quick). wen u asked whats going to be solution, and i gave u an answer (that wasnt favourable to you), in less dan 24hrs ,e just rush carry ur family matters come "LIVE TV".. , NOW tell me, bringing the matter here, has it solved the problem?....NO!! (u have even made it worse)

i could remember you asked me, if i had phones for sale? did i reply you?....NO!!, because i was damn busy driving...mayb if u had reached me later in the day(wen my head don cool down, i would given u deals dt will fetch you ur capital and profit within 2weeks)..

*I have crazy phone dealer who gets me atlist 30 phones on a weekly basis(most of dem, in new new condition wit no retail box), and he gives me at very very good prices (which implies that, i sell atlist 30k to 40k off its prevailing price in n9ja)....yesterday, 7 phones from him, this morning he has 3 more phones for me, last saturday...9 phones and by my calculation most of d watches are free...apple watch n samsung watch.....(I SOLD OVER 30PHONES LAST SAT MORNING EVEN WITOUT ADVERTISING ON MY WHATSUP/ and one of my client who never misses my deals even advised that he paid btw 5m to 10million monthly for me to supply him....i never still answer am till now cos i dey sell to plenty other clients...(blive u me, i would have sold more dan enough phones to u, but u don spoil everything)

SO MY ADVICE , MAKE YOU TRY AM B CALMINING DOWN!!

**CHIMERA BALCKLISTED? this is the 1st time , am hearing of this, like i said.....am an android person

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by chelseamann(m): 2:41pm On May 26, 2021
mikkyangel:
*Chelseamann

UR BLOOD DEY HOT TOO MUCH, its not good for Bizness.....this i have observed

The very First time you reached me was Oct 25th last year, (But i didnot attend to you up on til may this yr due to surge in new clients.. .the first advice i gave you was, "TELL UR SELLER TO SET THE ON ITS HOME PAGE", so i can inspect the phone (access camera functionality and Face Id), ...just incase he does not choose Starbucks /Macdonalds as meet up location...Transaction did not go tru because i later realized the seller was a n9ja scammer wit yanky number

Like u said, its Your fault , the way this transaction went...Mayb because the phone was cheap(you didnot do ur homework), u kept hitting on me, to go and pick, have u picked it, pls go quick.....(i no even finish my food), On getting there, i realised that there was no free wifi, phone was not set on its home page, Seller through ur communication with him via offerup/ and my text messages had read ur body landguage, thus he knew ur were desperate for the cheap 12 promax, thereby telling me he is in Hurry....Oga Whitty, u got hot spot?, he said No!, So how do i check the damn phone!!(i said to myself). me na samsung i dey use, i no sabi connect hot spot my phone with iphone , even at that, remember, me na darky, the more you u dey wit device seeking for solution, d more you bcome suspicious(but to some extent, this is not an excuse)..Anyway, i asked him again and again, Sir ,hope no issues with this phone(most of you who watch video clips my whatsup always observ me ask the questions )...He said phone is fine, then i paid..
what are you saying ? Why didn’t you update me if there was any thing I need to know when you meet seller? You just snap phone and show me box. And you NEVER TOLD ME TO TELL THE SELLER to set it on home Page or whatever .

4 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by chelseamann(m): 2:43pm On May 26, 2021
Now you are uploading screen shots of a different conversation..lol

3 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by chelseamann(m): 2:45pm On May 26, 2021
So why are you uploading screen shots of a different pickup order that was unsuccessful??

3 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by chelseamann(m): 2:49pm On May 26, 2021
About not accepting new clients, I send an order to u and you accepted to pick it up, you should have told me NO if you won’t pick it up instead of agreeing to it and not doing the necessary things you are meant to do because I paid you in full ...

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by mikkyangel(m): 2:51pm On May 26, 2021
[quote author=chelseamann post=102084176]what are you saying ? Why didn’t you update me if there was any thing I need to know when you meet seller? You just snap phone and show me box. And you NEVER TOLD ME TO TELL THE SELLER to set it on home Page or whatever .[/quote

i have provided our chats...."TELL UR SELLERS TO SET PHONE ON ITS HOME PAGE/......simple]

this i sent to u privately, and offcos, i do post this from time to time on my status

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by chelseamann(m): 2:56pm On May 26, 2021
Everybody come o...Mikkyangel stop editing the phone number in your screen shot. Some of Those are not my chat with you

(1) (2) (3) ... (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) ... (186) (Reply)

Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv / Romoss PeA60 60Kmah, Romoss Pea40 Pro 40kmah, Romoss Sense 8pf+ 30kmah, etc / Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.