Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,533 members, 7,819,914 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] - Technology Market (144) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] (217337 Views)

Techtyrant's Ebay Deal Hunting Services|get The Greatest Laptop Deals From Ebay. / Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) ... (186) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by tim26will: 7:25am On May 27, 2021
Ilerioluwa02:

By the time you receive your own portion of the breakfast, we'll all advise you on the lunch, and then the dinner.

Cheers.
Who are you advising? What portion is coming to you??
You think I'm a newbie in this
How old are you in the business??
Where were you when we started the business with Mikky in 2009 with eBay being the only source of buying
Where were you when we started offerup with Mikky in 2014??

When you get a good counsel, stop doing over Sabi.
The only time you can be better than any of these pickers is when you too are worthy enough to get US Visa, get a stay, and get the drivers license, then come here and dance to everyone's tune.
Oh, you think reporting any picker here will solve your problem For your information, it's just to gather sympathy. Did you send your pick up request here or picker attended to you here?

Many of us are still in the business today doing very well (Glory be to God), because we've seen, experienced and learnt that when you are grieved with losses, move on because there are profits awaiting you if you don't stay grieving unnecessarily over what you don't have control over.

So those portions, you better be prepared for it. I've had mine and I'm still having it whenever I let down my guide with impatient.

THERE IS NO SWEET DEAL ANYWHERE, THERE IS ONLY SWEET LOSSES. OYINBO NO BE MUMU
Be wise!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Dare0001: 7:36am On May 27, 2021
tim26will:

Sincerely, I can't just understand why you guys cannot just tell the guy the truth so that he can learn and move on, rather you guys continued to deceived him just because of ones precedents. Ok oooo. Keep on deceiving him on top $500 IPhone 12 pro max, I don't deal with phones but I know the offerup tigers that are here, if the deal is truly pure, no be Chelseaman go get am. Why not leave the sentiments and tell the guy the truth!!!!.
Show me one picker that will pick up such and the recipient detected such and the picker will refund part or all the money.
This is a true black market business, you lose, you learn, you gain, you save for future loss again.
Chelseaman, except they are not ready to tell you the truth, this will not be your last encounter, move on because more you'll still experience, except you want to dump the business.
Listen to what you said and yes pickers do find a way to compensate recipients when they receive it in a condition thats from the pickers faults .
Dont worry one day you bring your story here and we will remind of the trash u just said .
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by gmacnoms(m): 8:38am On May 27, 2021
tim26will:

Where were you when we started the business with Mikky in 2009 with eBay being the only source of buying

The only time you can be better than any of these pickers is when you too are worthy enough to get US Visa, get a stay, and get the drivers license, then come here and dance to everyone's tune.
Oh, you think reporting any picker here will solve your problem For your information, it's just to gather sympathy. Did you send your pick up request here or picker attended to you here?

Many of us are still in the business today doing very well (Glory be to God), because we've seen, experienced and learnt that when you are grieved with losses, move on because there are profits awaiting you if you don't stay grieving unnecessarily over what you don't have control over.

So those portions, you better be prepared for it. I've had mine and I'm still having it whenever I let down my guide with impatient.

Be wise!!!!
Your mind is shallow, filled with slave mentality and also suffer from inferiority complex. For real? You really really surprise me. I can't believe we still have people with such low reasoning capacity

tim26will you have a poor mind that needs to be worked on

16 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Anopheles: 8:40am On May 27, 2021
tim26will:

Many of us are still in the business today doing very well (Glory be to God), because we've seen, experienced and learnt that when you are grieved with losses, move on because there are profits awaiting you if you don't stay grieving unnecessarily over what you don't have control over

Sorry o, Methuselah, Ancient of Days...

We're not worthy to be better than them. So we'll take up the losses cos we're inferior. No vex o, father of many nations.

We'll overlook the fact that a 7 year veteran of Offerup is saying he doesn't know what Chimera policy is or the fact he doesn't know how to use his Samsung phone as hotspot to connect with an IPhone. We don't have visa, let's keep quiet.

Next time picker does something wrong, we will calculate the number of years he's been in the business and apologize per year. We are too young to try and settle it in an open manner.

We apologize, our Daddy Goodwill. It won't happen again. Please drop hints on how we newbies can do better.

Thanks.

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by D4donnn: 8:50am On May 27, 2021
tim26will:

Who is losing, him or Mikky

No offense you're an ass kisser if your truth is only one sided abeg shift we don't want your type commenting on dispute thread , na una they even complicate matter , no worry mikky go dash you deal when be 50k Hoff, nonsense

4 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Kreamie(m): 9:05am On May 27, 2021
The internet never forgets. wink
tim26will:

Be wise!!!!

6 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Kreamie(m): 9:05am On May 27, 2021
Sir Kazeem all over this one grin
Anopheles:

Sorry o, Methuselah, Ancient of Days...

We're not worthy to be better than them. So we'll take up the losses cos we're inferior. No vex o, father of many nations.

We'll overlook the fact that a 7 year veteran of Offerup is saying he doesn't know what Chimera policy is or the fact he doesn't know how to use his Samsung phone as hotspot to connect with an IPhone. We don't have visa, let's keep quiet.

Next time picker does something wrong, we will calculate the number of years he's been in the business and apologize per year. We are too young to try and settle it in an open manner.

We apologize, our Daddy Goodwill. It won't happen again. Please drop hints on how we newbies can do better.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by gidieberry(m): 9:58am On May 27, 2021
How i wish people could have psychic evaluation before commenting here, this would have been a saner thread but no, typing is cheap and easily abused.
What a world!!!

4 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by gidieberry(m): 10:01am On May 27, 2021
tim26will:

Be wise!!!!
kindly reflect on ya words, this time slowly.. Do you felt fulfilled typing this or you were in a hurry while showing off ya typing prowess?

9 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by hustla(m): 10:08am On May 27, 2021
tim26will:

Be wise!!!!

I no get anything to talk pass say

NA OGUN GO KEE YOU

As no sweet deal anywhere, and na sweet losses dey, may you continue to make losses until you fold up like the ass wipe that you are

Again,

NA OGUN GO KEE YOU

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Owodiran1(m): 10:18am On May 27, 2021
daaz001:

Thanks But No Thanks Sir!!!
baba dey avoid 14 years grin
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by cutelukz: 10:20am On May 27, 2021
14 years bawo? I no be man na
Owodiran1:
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Owodiran1(m): 10:22am On May 27, 2021
cutelukz:
14 years bawo? I no be man na
haaaa ayam sorry.... I thought otherwise
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by chelseamann(m): 10:33am On May 27, 2021
tim26will:

Be wise!!!!
may Amadioha strike your ass there! U will be the one to keep getting sweet loss to the extent that your village people will even reject you when u return back home for begging ...nonsens and ingredient

4 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by daaz001: 10:33am On May 27, 2021
Owodiran1:

Na Fine Girl Oooo. But Her Bride Price No Be Here. I Wan Go Work More For Another 5 Years.

grin grin grin
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by chelseamann(m): 10:34am On May 27, 2021
daaz001:

Na Fine Girl Oooo. But Her Bride Price No Be Here. I Wan Go Work More For Another 5 Years.

grin grin grin
Jacob grin
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by daaz001: 10:35am On May 27, 2021
chelseamann:
may Amadioha strike your ass there! U will be the one to keep getting sweet loss to the extent that your village people will even reject you when u return back home for begging ...nonsens and ingredient

Take Am Easy Oooo My Oga........
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by cutelukz: 10:47am On May 27, 2021
It's okay to be highly opionated/ have different views, but make it make sense. You are talking about number of years yet you don't find it weird that someone who started pick up in 2013 can't do basic thing like using his phone as hotspot? He can't google too or ask questions? We all learn everyday but the only reason that someone who has been picking up for this long wouldn't know the basic is either because he is nonchalant or egoistic. In Mikky's case, it's both. Obviously, people like you who would see black and call it White are the people encouraging him... All for the peanuts you're going to gain from him. FYI, he's not the only picker that uses a Samsung phone, yet his excuses are centred around using a Samsung phone.
tim26will:

Be wise!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Ilerioluwa02: 11:21am On May 27, 2021
tim26will:

"Who are you advising? What portion is coming to you??
Where were you when we started offerup with Mikky in 2014??"

Osheeeeyy. Agbalagba. Ancient of days..

When you get a good counsel, stop doing over Sabi.The only time you can be better than any of these pickers is when you too are worthy enough to get US Visa, get a stay, and get the drivers license, then come here and dance to everyone's tune.

Please shut up on this sir. How sure are you that I'm even in Nigeria? That he has US Visa, a stay, or a driver's license does not make him any better than anyone here.

I see you don't even know the purpose of this thread. Please check the first page. 

Many of us are still in the business today doing very well (Glory be to God), because we've seen, experienced and learnt that when you are grieved with losses, move on because there are profits awaiting you if you don't stay grieving unnecessarily over what you don't have control over.So those portions, you better be prepared for it. I've had mine and I'm still having it whenever I let down my guide with impatient.

hehehehe.. u neva chop d one wey go fih send you back to your village naw. E go soon reach your turn nah, and I pray you will still be able to continue with him by then. 
He has picked up 5 iCloud locked phones for someone, sold an iPhone with no face ID, delivered 6pcs of 64gb xs max instead of 265gb paid for, etc.. just to name a few o.  Sheyb these people just started the business last year naw. abi? E go soon reach your turn. nor worryyy

Be wise!!!!

Rubbish.

14 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by sheelay(m): 11:33am On May 27, 2021
tim26will:

Be wise!!!!

Ọmọ, I've never seen a more useless post in a while... You deserve 2 awards for stupidity.... One for when you lose the first one... Don't let your children and siblings see this post, else you lose credibility....

25 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Onyeka90210(m): 11:59am On May 27, 2021
tim26will:

[s]Who are you advising? What portion is coming to you??

Be wise!!!![/s]
Ah, professional asslicker spotted.
These crappy words can only come from someone whos got their tongue halfway into another mans a$$. (Pun intended)
I just hope man would get turned on when he sees your post, so you can be part of his giveaway deals.
At least, let it be you didn’t display your Mumuness in vain.

11 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by gmacnoms(m): 12:00pm On May 27, 2021
tim26will:

Be wise!!!!
even Buhari no mumu like this

6 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Alfred74: 12:12pm On May 27, 2021
Some newbie get sense way more than some oldies after all. To those wey dey play oldies card,se nna see how nna representative dey yarn dust lol.

Make una pity tim26will na ogogoro cause am,he is bleeding already grin

8 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Onyeka90210(m): 12:15pm On May 27, 2021
gmacnoms:
even Buhari no mumu like this
cheesy

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by chelseamann(m): 2:00pm On May 27, 2021
Una just chase my guy @tim26will kpa ta kpa ta grin grin grin
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by wildchild1: 2:56pm On May 27, 2021
tim26will:

Be wise!!!!

Oga T,

One of our major problems as human being is that, most times we dont speak truth to power just because we are beneficiaries. At a point in this Buhari's government, i had 2 Full Time jobs and i voluntarily resigned from one because the other demanded a greater attention as a result of promotion. But it would be very foolish of me to say Buhari's government has done any major thing in terms of creating employment or providing enabling environment for business to thrive.

As per other pickers not taking responsibilities, that is false, i know a lot of full refunds or half refund that Lionlee/Daaz have done for people, if you go through the threads i'm sure you will see some too. Business is profit and loss, the prayer is that our profit should be more than the loss. Lets call a spade a spade, Mikky's attitute regarding customer service especially after sales/pick up is very bad. We know this hustle na black market but that doesnt stop Mikky from accepting faults, if you read through his epistles, all he did was to blame Chelseamann, exonerating himself when its very obvious.

Oga T, if to say this hustle na formal business, Mikkyangel would have packed up since 2017/2018 with the amount of negative comments and bad customer reviews he has. Is it pick up issues like this chelseamann's case or iCloud locked macbooks and phones he picked for Twinskenny in 2018 or faulty TLC items he sold to people? These are few of the cases i can recollect, i bet you'll be shocked if people decided to come out and narrate their ordeals in his hand

You mentioned that you've been dealing with him since he started, thats good. Ask yourself, where are the day ones that you started with? How many of them are still in business with Mikky? and are even happy doing business with him? Abi no be from the time wey we dey go collect items for Wilmer in Apapa for one House/Hotel like that? Most of the people here in Nigeria will gladly take their Ls and move on when they know its their fault, but you and i know its always very painful to accept a loss thats not fully ours no matter the amount involved.

Oh, you think reporting any picker here will solve your problem For your information, it's just to gather sympathy. Did you send your pick up request here or picker attended to you here? The only issue with picker that doesnt get solved amicably here is Mikky's and like i've mentioned to people, if they dont get the deserved justice they think is right in any issue with anyone, they should use law enforcement agencies.

Finally, accepting responsibility doesnt mean you're dancing to everyone's tune and being a US resident doesnt make him superior, as a matter of fact, Mikky hasnt demonstrated any trait of someone who has lived in a civilized system, he still has the GREEDY mentality of an African man.

PS: Yankee visa na luck.

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by nymphomaniac(m): 3:22pm On May 27, 2021
wildchild1:

Oga T,

One of our major problems as human being is that, most times we dont speak truth to power just because we are beneficiaries. At a point in this Buhari's government, i had 2 Full Time jobs and i voluntarily resigned from one because the other demanded a greater attention as a result of promotion. But it would be very foolish of me to say Buhari's government has done any major thing in terms of creating employment or providing enabling environment for business to thrive.

As per other pickers not taking responsibilities, that is false, i know a lot of full refunds or half refund that Lionlee/Daaz have done for people, if you go through the threads i'm sure you will see some too. Business is profit and loss, the prayer is that our profit should be more than the loss. Lets call a spade a spade, Mikky's attitute regarding customer service especially after sales/pick up is very bad. We know this hustle na black market but that doesnt stop Mikky from accepting faults, if you read through his epistles, all he did was to blame Chelseamann, exonerating himself when its very obvious.

Oga T, if to say this hustle na formal business, Mikkyangel would have packed up since 2017/2018 with the amount of negative comments and bad customer reviews he has. Is it pick up issues like this chelseamann's case or iCloud locked macbooks and phones he picked for Twinskenny in 2018 or faulty TLC items he sold to people? These are few of the cases i can recollect, i bet you'll be shocked if people decided to come out and narrate their ordeals in his hand

You mentioned that you've been dealing with him since he started, thats good. Ask yourself, where are the day ones that you started with? How many of them are still in business with Mikky? and are even happy doing business with him? Abi no be from the time wey we dey go collect items for Wilmer in Apapa for one House/Hotel like that? Most of the people here in Nigeria will gladly take their Ls and move on when they know its their fault, but you and i know its always very painful to accept a loss thats not fully ours no matter the amount involved.

Oh, you think reporting any picker here will solve your problem For your information, it's just to gather sympathy. Did you send your pick up request here or picker attended to you here? The only issue with picker that doesnt get solved amicably here is Mikky's and like i've mentioned to people, if they dont get the deserved justice they think is right in any issue with anyone, they should use law enforcement agencies.

Finally, accepting responsibility doesnt mean you're dancing to everyone's tune and being a US resident doesnt make him superior, as a matter of fact, Mikky hasnt demonstrated any trait of someone who has lived in a civilized system, he still has the GREEDY mentality of an African man.

Yankee Visa na truly luck. That or pure investment. Your epistle has shown you are a wise man sir. Don’t let anyone tell you otherwise.

3 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by yasolan(m): 3:43pm On May 27, 2021
wildchild1:

Oga T,

I doff my hat sir, you have raised the bar the highest cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by zero824(m): 3:52pm On May 27, 2021
What do I do to a seller that sold a device that is not delivered as advertised?
And he is proving stubborn
On making a refund of device sold in less than 72hrs (was bill was from SW TO N via GIGL and I discovered the fault immediately at the pickup today( I picked device up less than 2hrsbof arrival)?
Do I go on violence? grin
It's one of my best things
Who do I share all our conversations with as he communicates mostly on VN?
But most of his words hitting himself are in text grin

@wildchild1, Kreamie, Chelseamann, sheelay, Babawale4real,
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by AquaSpunky(m): 5:07pm On May 27, 2021
Pele, Mungo Park. The amount of poo that comes out of your mouth should make your colon jealous.
Some of youse guys didn’t amount to nothing before you left naija. And even when y’all got to the US, these same people you now treat like nothing not only put food on your table, they give you clues & open your eyes to opportunities but what do you expect from
illbred mfs who never thought they could attain a certain height & are now acting like demigods?
Get off the carousel ride & be neutral, not just to lick, leap & jump on Mikky.
Hoof on that, pooch undecided

tim26will:

Be wise!!!!

6 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Kreamie(m): 5:45pm On May 27, 2021
Always endeavor to name names.

zero824:
What do I do to a seller that sold a device that is not delivered as advertised?
And he is proving stubborn
On making a refund of device sold in less than 72hrs (was bill was from SW TO N via GIGL and I discovered the fault immediately at the pickup today( I picked device up less than 2hrsbof arrival)?
Do I go on violence? grin
It's one of my best things
Who do I share all our conversations with as he communicates mostly on VN?
But most of his words hitting himself are in text grin

@wildchild1, Kreamie, Chelseamann, sheelay, Babawale4real,
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by zero824(m): 6:18pm On May 27, 2021
Kreamie:
Always endeavor to name names.

Soon boss cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) ... (186) (Reply)

Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv / Romoss PeA60 60Kmah, Romoss Pea40 Pro 40kmah, Romoss Sense 8pf+ 30kmah, etc / Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 136
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.