Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,224 members, 7,822,148 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] - Technology Market (157) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] (217680 Views)

Techtyrant's Ebay Deal Hunting Services|get The Greatest Laptop Deals From Ebay. / Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) ... (186) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by omotolsy(m): 10:22pm On Aug 01, 2021
Good you want to help.

However, your account was just activated July 2021.
If you are for real, i am sure the system welcomes you(I do personally if your help would be a genuine one).

If you are not we would definitely find out with time.

EFCCgbenga:

Alright, mr victor.

Criminals always have this odd feeling, whenever they are around law agencies. We get that everytime.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by EFCCgbenga: 10:43pm On Aug 01, 2021
omotolsy:
Good you want to help.

However, your account was just activated July 2021.
If you are for real, i am sure the system welcomes you(I do personally if your help would be a genuine one).

If you are not we would definitely find out with time.

Left for both victims to post the fraudster account details they made payment to and we will take it from there.

Though some certain clarification are still needed.

About my nairaland account, that shouldn't be a concern of yours, you should be asking more important questions. On how to deal with rampant cases of scams, frauds here and there on the internet daily. am a public servant, am compelled to give a response when necessary.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by omotolsy(m): 11:32pm On Aug 01, 2021
Uncle Gbenga from EFCC i just told you, you are welcome to help and obviously your kind gesture is appreciated.

If you do not know, A New account stepping into action on this platform is a huge concern and flags some curiosity for sound minds.

You are to defend that by probably saying oh yes i just created this account to help out or something.

Ask you more important questions like what exactly?

Your detailed identity as an EFCC representative here?

Like i said, time will tell.

Welcome.

EFCCgbenga:

Left for both victims to post the fraudster account details they made payment to and we will take it from there.

About my nairaland account, that shouldn't be a concern of yours, you should be asking more important questions. On how to deal with rampant cases of scams, frauds here and there on the internet daily. am a public servant, am compelled to give a response when necessary.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Jung(m): 8:00am On Aug 02, 2021
EFCCgbenga:

Alright, mr victor.

Criminals always have this odd feeling, whenever they are around law agencies. We get that everytime.

All these ones no dey faze us bros. I know you just dey denge pose tho.

EFCC no dey come chook mouth for social media matter, especially for this Kain matter. Epp if you wan epp, no dey do igara shikin for us lol

6 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Jung(m): 8:01am On Aug 02, 2021
EFCCgbenga:

I hope you know what fraud means tho? cheesy no go beh oh lmfao
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Psychodavidovic(m): 9:36am On Aug 02, 2021
EFCCgbenga:

Alright, mr victor.

Lmaooo wetin be this?

Abeg getat
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by HyDef(m): 11:16am On Aug 02, 2021
EFCCgbenga:

What's the account details you paid to?

We need it.

Wema Bank
The name is Mayor Folawiyo Muse, though he also seems to go by Azeez Muse.

Both me and the other guy (efetabore) paid into this account.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by HyDef(m): 11:17am On Aug 02, 2021
omotolsy:
Uncle Gbenga from EFCC i just told you, you are welcome to help and obviously your kind gesture is appreciated.

If you do not know, A New account stepping into action on this platform is a huge concern and flags some curiosity for sound minds.

You are to defend that by probably saying oh yes i just created this account to help out or something.

Welcome.

I wonder too. But seeing as there is no harm to me in posting those details, I'll give it a shot, on the off-chance he can actually help out.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Surface11(m): 2:47pm On Aug 02, 2021
EFCCgbenga:

Mr yomi, what's funny about my request?

Are you an accomplice with the said fraudster.
Yes I am cheesy grin You need my bank info too ? Nigerians dey offer selfless service ? Not even Magu Mago cheesy. Gosiddon somewhere detective cheesy cheesy grin grin With your dumb heroical question. And your account is just few days old. na so every security agents on nairaland dey jump guns?

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Surface11(m): 2:58pm On Aug 02, 2021
omotolsy:

Welcome.

They need him on Instagram and Facebook more. Lil' Hushes breeding for there well well. No magic or big trick to it here
Use escrow for AIN items or confirm TLC picked items from pickers before payment is made. Cefini

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by EFCCgbenga: 5:15pm On Aug 02, 2021
HyDef:

Wema Bank
The name is Mayor Folawiyo Muse, though he also seems to go by Azeez Muse.

Both me and the other guy (efetabore) paid into this account.
I just spoke with the detective inspector about this your case, even showed him your post.
He's very interested in nailing this fraudster, Just as much as I am.because this is an high level of advance fee fraud.

Hope you are in Lagos State? Pls come to our office tomorrow morning to give a proper statement in writing of what really transpired.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by wesley80(m): 5:33pm On Aug 02, 2021
EFCCgbenga:

I just spoke with the detective inspector about this your case, even showed him your post.
He's very interested in nailing this fraudster, Just as much as I am.because this is an high level of advance fee fraud.

Hope you are in Lagos State? Pls come to our office tomorrow morning to give a proper statement in writing of what really transpired.
Drop your office address and the details of the inspector they should contact.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by sotall(m): 5:36pm On Aug 02, 2021
wesley80:

grin grin grin
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by EFCCgbenga: 5:48pm On Aug 02, 2021
wesley80:

Our office is very much available in google map.
Ikoyi
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by EFCCgbenga: 5:57pm On Aug 02, 2021
HyDef

We be expecting you by 8am, just ask of
Detective gbenga.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by wesley80(m): 6:02pm On Aug 02, 2021
EFCCgbenga:
HyDef

Detective gbenga.
I hope you realize what you're doing is called impersonation and is a criminal offense? I've seen people spend time in jail for much less and I hope you got your arse as covered as you think you do.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by YeyeBoyfriend: 6:03pm On Aug 02, 2021
EFCCgbenga:
HyDef

Detective gbenga.
My hero grin
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by HyDef(m): 7:26pm On Aug 02, 2021
EFCCgbenga:

You're really into this roleplay, it seems.

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Onyeka90210(m): 8:41pm On Aug 02, 2021
Nairaland na better cruise cheesy
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by RazaqMB(m): 9:04pm On Aug 02, 2021
grin grin grin omo cruise sha grin
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by battousaiX(m): 4:21am On Aug 03, 2021
Amazing... grin
EFCCgbenga:

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Bidapex(m): 6:53am On Aug 03, 2021
Good day everyone, I'm here to report an irresponsible dealings of the moniker keeMoh. He posted a TLC ad for 2pcs of iphone xs 256gb. After confirming vouch and made payment for one the phones, picker reached out to me that the items he initially posted as iphone xs were iphone x. To avoid the failed pickup loss for him, I reached him to pick the iphone x and bargained for it. I later paid for the second one after it was picked, cos I initially maxed my transfer limit so I asked if he doesn't mind me paying later, which he agreed.
On picking the phone, right at the handlers place, I turned the phones on and they came with the following issues. A bad screen, bad front camera, bad face id for both phones. I called him immediately to express my disinterest, he came up with nothing tangible about how he was able to pick practically dead phones as tlc. After insisting on refund, he requested my account details and went on to transfer 50k after confirming from his engineers that repairs will cost 70k. I texted him to even complete the repair cost as I can't sell no face id to make profit so let me at least get my capital back, he since then ignored my messages. On getting to the engineer after one of the phones have been patched, the one with the bad camera couldn't be fixed cos the camera issue is from the board. I reached keeMoh to inform him about the development, he has since then stopped picking my calls and didn't reply text too.
This is the level of irresponsibility from the mentioned deal hunter.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Bidapex(m): 6:55am On Aug 03, 2021
Sc

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by wildchild1: 7:42am On Aug 03, 2021
Keemoh, we're waiting for your side of the story

2 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Kreamie(m): 11:32am On Aug 03, 2021
Keemoh

Let’s hear your side of the story
Bidapex:
Good day everyone, I'm here to report an irresponsible dealings of the moniker keeMoh. He posted a TLC ad for 2pcs of iphone xs 256gb. After confirming vouch and made payment for one the phones, picker reached out to me that the items he initially posted as iphone xs were iphone x. To avoid the failed pickup loss for him, I reached him to pick the iphone x and bargained for it. I later paid for the second one after it was picked, cos I initially maxed my transfer limit so I asked if he doesn't mind me paying later, which he agreed.
On picking the phone, right at the handlers place, I turned the phones on and they came with the following issues. A bad screen, bad front camera, bad face id for both phones. I called him immediately to express my disinterest, he came up with nothing tangible about how he was able to pick practically dead phones as tlc. After insisting on refund, he requested my account details and went on to transfer 50k after confirming from his engineers that repairs will cost 70k. I texted him to even complete the repair cost as I can't sell no face id to make profit so let me at least get my capital back, he since then ignored my messages. On getting to the engineer after one of the phones have been patched, the one with the bad camera couldn't be fixed cos the camera issue is from the board. I reached keeMoh to inform him about the development, he has since then stopped picking my calls and didn't reply text too.
This is the level of irresponsibility from the mentioned deal hunter.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Jung(m): 3:36pm On Aug 03, 2021
EFCC Gbenga sir, food don show oh.

4 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Psychodavidovic(m): 7:34pm On Aug 03, 2021
Efcc gbenga to the rescue. grin
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by EFCCgbenga: 4:06pm On Aug 04, 2021
HyDef:

You're really into this roleplay, it seems.
Scammed victims like you are the reason why so many fraudsters are walking freely in our society today.
Okay.

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by HowGlorious: 6:25am On Aug 08, 2021
Bidapex KeeMoh
How far?
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by fowlyansh181(m): 11:43am On Aug 10, 2021
EFCCgbenga:

AM a public servant, AM compelled? What does “AM” mean exactly? Red flag.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by typicalgamer(m): 2:09pm On Aug 10, 2021
fowlyansh181:

You don come the cruise thread abi.

Anytime I come to read comments here Budweiser always they my hand always.

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Auskyd(m): 4:46pm On Aug 10, 2021
fowlyansh181:

Dem suppose ask how he passed WAEC first, honestly lmao

(1) (2) (3) ... (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) ... (186) (Reply)

Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv / Romoss PeA60 60Kmah, Romoss Pea40 Pro 40kmah, Romoss Sense 8pf+ 30kmah, etc / Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.