Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] - Technology Market (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] (216689 Views)

Techtyrant's Ebay Deal Hunting Services|get The Greatest Laptop Deals From Ebay. / Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (186) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by dannybrasky(m): 4:42pm On Mar 23, 2020
sauceEEP:

grin grin grin
The 27million stuffed the life outta the 167k
Chimo o grin grin
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by wizzy89(m): 4:57pm On Mar 23, 2020
KulKid:
This is a post of yesterday bobo65! No one is running away with anybody's money here! I called client on Thursday to send account details he declined saying he will add extra now he's here tarnishing my image! This is a very sensitive issue and we all are dealers here and we come make money not scam person! I don do deals worth thousands of naira my items are with pradit and Donaltus worth over 500K so why I go run! I refunded a peterflexy002 or something his money after he told me items he got wasn't to his taste why I go run? I have delivered items to clients after payment why will I run! A guy was here the other day shouting I don scam am I don scam am and i dey road dey sweat on how I go take send his items safely to him! Only for him to apologize later! Make nobody try me o! I can be calm on some issues but calling me a scam or thief I don't take it likely! Ask buyer if I no call am on thursday make I refund am! No jeffery come here and swear I didn't! Money you even paid twice I still accepted and decided to refund you in full when the shipment was taking too long! Are you a devil or what dem send you come? Tomorrow after I refund you everyone who posted nonsense on my moniker will give account of there post!

You are talking in the rubbish, you are talking in the nonsense, you are talking in the talk that does not have a good experience at all, you are posting in the rubbish. Why this??

Also, na my boss @Peterflexy u dey call or something angry You better respect urself before we wish COVID-19 upon you undecided

4 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by willbling(m): 5:20pm On Mar 23, 2020
Klex007:

This particular seller called twinskenny is a fraudulent seller, he held my money for 3 weeks and after goods arrived Nigeria he sent me picture of cracked phone.

He sent me a clean phone image before I paid for the TLC and which he said colour of the phone is black.

After phone arrived Nigeria he sent me a blue cracked phone image trying to persuade me to buy it like it's.

Stay away from him, twinskenny will use your money for electrical business and be forming legit!

Pls this is on ground also. Wetin dey happunate for here na. This was not the vision 2020 we reason oo

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by daaz001: 5:23pm On Mar 23, 2020
Kulkid, You really need to work on your relationship with clients beyond the money aspect like I believe when it comes to business atimes, we need to look beyond the profit.

I picked a Dell Laptop for you which was fully working and in perfect Condition because I activated and tested the Laptop which I gave you pics as usual. You dont need to use my name in playing games just for your personal interest in making more money.

I will advice you to kindly do the NEEDFUL as I only waited as regards what you posted yesterday saying you will refund the money today. I have personally sent you a chat and I called your direct line as well just to make sure you refund the other party as you have promised but no response from you. Banks are closed already and I want to believe the said party didn't get no alerts.

To the other party, So sorry you have to go through this mess but I can assure you that you will get your money back.

Thanks

Daaz001

11 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by daaz001: 5:27pm On Mar 23, 2020
Jefferyzz:
No

Would you kindly chat me up if you can?

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by daaz001: 5:30pm On Mar 23, 2020
Kulkid has reached out to me and said he has refunded the guy and added additional 10,000 to it.

Thank You All As We Say A Closing Prayer On This Matter.

����

3 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Kreamie(m): 5:32pm On Mar 23, 2020
Baltimore has spoken actually.
suco01:

What I fail to understand is why the Baltimore and Daaz01 not saying anything to this matter. Make it no be say the bastarrd dey use them dey lie.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by patomaniac: 5:35pm On Mar 23, 2020
daaz001:
Kulkid has reached out to me and said he has refunded the guy and added additional 10,000 to it.

����

Daaz for presido grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by sirlop(m): 5:36pm On Mar 23, 2020
iPhone 11 needed urgently
Fu
Ain
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by twinskenny(m): 5:36pm On Mar 23, 2020
Klex007:

This particular seller called twinskenny is a fraudulent seller, he held my money for 3 weeks and after goods arrived Nigeria he sent me picture of cracked phone.

He sent me a clean phone image before I paid for the TLC and which he said colour of the phone is black.

After phone arrived Nigeria he sent me a blue cracked phone image trying to persuade me to buy it like it's.

Stay away from him, twinskenny will use your money for electrical business and be forming legit!

Lol I used your money for my electrical business that was a good point... your S10plus came cracked i told you about it, and way forward I actually tried to fix the cracked back but wasn’t successful and you opted for refund which I gladly do...

Some of us ordered this items without knowing what you will even get... sometimes u get what you didn’t ordered for..but then u sort it and move on.

Daaz is a witness here three brand new phones are still missing which worth over 800k, had to refund one of the client this money....: but then we move.

Sorry you didn’t get what your ordered for.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by daaz001: 5:44pm On Mar 23, 2020
twinskenny:

Lol I used your money for my electrical business that was a good point... your S10plus came cracked i told you about it, and way forward I actually tried to fix the cracked back but wasn’t successful and you opted for refund which I gladly do...

Some of us ordered this items without knowing what you will even get... sometimes u get what you didn’t ordered for..but then u sort it and move on.

Daaz is a witness here three brand new phones are still missing which worth over 800k had to refund one of the client this money....: but then we move.

Sorry you didn’t get what your ordered for.

Thank you

Yes some sellers are crazy, I have seen cases when sellers was supposed to send a phone and eventually sent Empty Boxes. Wildchild can confirm this.

Regarding the missing phone, You are right. Some items truly went missing in transit which didnt deliver .
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by KulKid(m): 6:05pm On Mar 23, 2020
daaz001:
Kulkid, You really need to work on your relationship with clients beyond the money aspect like I believe when it comes to business atimes, we need to look beyond the profit.

I picked a Dell Laptop for you which was fully working and in perfect Condition because I activated and tested the Laptop which I gave you pics as usual. You dont need to use my name in playing games just for your personal interest in making more money.

I will advice you to kindly do the NEEDFUL as I only waited as regards what you posted yesterday saying you will refund the money today. I have personally sent you a chat and I called your direct line as well just to make sure you refund the other party as you have promised but no response from you. Banks are closed already and I want to believe the said party didn't get no alerts.

To the other party, So sorry you have to go through this mess but I can assure you that you will get your money back.

Thanks

Daaz001
Noted boss! I'll try my best to do better sir! I'm sorry to everyone who was affected by this issue! I promise to do better next time! Thanks! smiley
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by KulKid(m): 6:08pm On Mar 23, 2020
daaz001:

����
Boss baba refunded 10K back! All I will say is I am sorry to anyone I offended! Let's all learn from this and move on!
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by KulKid(m): 6:10pm On Mar 23, 2020
suco01:

shutup you this liar. This one wey u post na wash. People here are not foooolishly fooolish fool like you to fall for that crappy post. why not post the 3debits of 150k each but instead u choose to post your chat with unknown ghost. Refund him his money or he get you arrested idiiiot.
Thank you sir! I'm sorry if my post offends you!
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by KulKid(m): 6:10pm On Mar 23, 2020
ForkDragnet:
I'd prefer to read and just move on

but kulkid !!!

You're talking in the rubbish, you're talking in the nonsense

Just do the refund...
Done boss!

4 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Jefferyzz(m): 6:14pm On Mar 23, 2020
Kulkid has refunded my money in full. Tanks everyone I really appreciate. God bless you all

9 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by adecamp(m): 6:16pm On Mar 23, 2020
Jefferyzz:
Kulkid as refunded my money in full. Tanks everyone I really appreciate. God bless you all
we thank God boss
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Peterflexy001(m): 6:21pm On Mar 23, 2020
KulKid:
This is a post of yesterday bobo65! No one is running away with anybody's money here! I called client on Thursday to send account details he declined saying he will add extra now he's here tarnishing my image! This is a very sensitive issue and we all are dealers here and we come make money not scam person! I don do deals worth thousands of naira my items are with pradit and Donaltus worth over 500K so why I go run! I refunded a peterflexy002 or something his money after he told me items he got wasn't to his taste why I go run? I have delivered items to clients after payment why will I run! A guy was here the other day shouting I don scam am I don scam am and i dey road dey sweat on how I go take send his items safely to him! Only for him to apologize later! Make nobody try me o! I can be calm on some issues but calling me a scam or thief I don't take it likely! Ask buyer if I no call am on thursday make I refund am! No jeffery come here and swear I didn't! Money you even paid twice I still accepted and decided to refund you in full when the shipment was taking too long! Are you a devil or what dem send you come? Tomorrow after I refund you everyone who posted nonsense on my moniker will give account of there post!
Chaiii....Oga Kulkid.....don't use me to score cheap point ....I bought iPhone 6s plus and S8 plus from you.The S8 plus came with massive screen burnt which you never told me and the 6s plus home button was sounding like there was eba underneath. We reached a compromise and u told me you were going to drop the price of the phones to which I agreed. You later called back to tell me it will be a great loss if you come down on the prices of both items that you would rather issue a refund.Please learn to table issues the way they are.

5 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Peterflexy001(m): 6:27pm On Mar 23, 2020
wizzy89:

You are talking in the rubbish, you are talking in the nonsense, you are talking in the talk that does not have a good experience at all, you are posting in the rubbish. Why this??

Also, na my boss @Peterflexy u dey call or something angry You better respect urself before we wish COVID-19 upon you undecided
Oga Wizzy...."we are nothing but pencils " in the eyes of the creator, I guess that was why kulkid referred to me as something �

2 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by KulKid(m): 6:29pm On Mar 23, 2020
Peterflexy001:
Chaiii....Oga Kulkid.....don't use me to score cheap point ....I bought iPhone 6s plus and S8 plus from you.The S8 plus came with massive screen burnt which you never told me and the 6s plus home button was sounding like there was eba underneath. We reached a compromise and u told me you were going to drop the price of the phones to which I agreed. You later called back to tell me it will be a great loss if you come down on the prices of both items that you would rather issue a refund.Please learn to table issues the way they are.
Noted! You got refunded in full is my point! Don't start unneccessary issues please! Learn to create peace not conflict! Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by KulKid(m): 6:31pm On Mar 23, 2020
wizzy89:

Lol your boss wen dey find awoof! You better change boss no offense! Na laugh we all come laugh! cheesy
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by KulKid(m): 6:31pm On Mar 23, 2020
Peterflexy001:
Oga Wizzy...."we are nothing but pencils " in the eyes of the creator, I guess that was why kulkid referred to me as something �
Lol! No vex your royal highness!
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Toma2: 6:33pm On Mar 23, 2020
KulKid:
Noted! You got refunded in full is my point! Don't start unneccessary issues please! Learn to create peace not conflict! Thanks!
You sounded as if he got what he ordered for.. U sent him burnt screen... Should that be his taste

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by wildchild1: 6:37pm On Mar 23, 2020
daaz001:

Yes some sellers are crazy, I have seen cases when sellers was supposed to send a phone and eventually sent Empty Boxes. Wildchild can confirm this.

Regarding the missing phone, You are right. Some items truly went missing in transit which didnt deliver .

Don't remind me again please, I'm still in severe pains cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Nobody: 6:41pm On Mar 23, 2020
KulKid:
Noted boss! I'll try my best to do better sir! I'm sorry to everyone who was affected by this issue! I promise to do better next time! Thanks! smiley
You are fraud..... I pity for people that will do business with again...

4 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Xkufiz(m): 6:49pm On Mar 23, 2020
CHUPEZ123:

Ewooo grin grin grin
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by KulKid(m): 6:54pm On Mar 23, 2020
CHUPEZ123:
Lol! Watch your words! Issue has been resolved with client refunded in full even extra 10k added to his money whc he refunded bck! You call me a fraud on a phone I bought here from same Nl and sold to Peterflexy whom I refunded and bore the loss without calling out anyone's name! I should be voted most understanding seller on NL no jokes! I have refunded countless times delivered countless times no let one issue overcloud your judement sir! Issue has been resolved move on!
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by omotolsy(m): 6:58pm On Mar 23, 2020
You people laugh a lot for things that are not funny.

I dont understand.

We do business here, you dont mess up in business.

You dont hurt people with words then apolgise with smiles.

In business once your stained your stained.

Physical cash is not the actual money the actual money is not physical(integrity, honor & credibility are not physical).

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by KulKid(m): 6:59pm On Mar 23, 2020
Toma2:

You sounded as if he got what he ordered for.. U sent him burnt screen... Should that be his taste
I bought the phone from here TLC unlike you I settle my issues off Nl after themonk case I had a one on one meeting with someone here who gave me an advice I took! Never come online to post shit before confronting the seller in question! Pls I no get strength to type just move on abeg! All of you posting on this issues has never bought even hairpin from me and you still post nonsense!
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by KulKid(m): 7:01pm On Mar 23, 2020
omotolsy:
You people laugh a lot for things that are not funny.

I dont understand.

We do business here, you dont mess up in business.

You dont hurt people with words then apolgise with smiles.

In business once your stained your stained.

Physical cash is not the actual money the actual money is not physical(integrity, honor & credibility are not physical).

Noted thanks for the advice! We go try dey perfect like you one day! smiley
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by frinx: 7:02pm On Mar 23, 2020
omotolsy:

Deep

3 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Tyger1: 7:03pm On Mar 23, 2020
KulKid:
Oga I bought the phone from here TLC unlike you I settle my issues off Nl after themonk case I had a one on one meeting with someone here who gave me an advice I took! Never come online to post shit before confronting the seller in question! Pls I no get strength to type just move on abeg! All of you posting on this issues has never bought even hairpin from me and you still post nonsense!

Chill with the [!] oga. It kinda makes it look as if you're shouting. Just be cool in whatever message you're trying to pass across okay. Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (186) (Reply)

Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv / Romoss PeA60 60Kmah, Romoss Pea40 Pro 40kmah, Romoss Sense 8pf+ 30kmah, etc / Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.