Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] - Technology Market (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] (216707 Views)

Techtyrant's Ebay Deal Hunting Services|get The Greatest Laptop Deals From Ebay. / Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (186) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by KulKid(m): 10:49am On Mar 24, 2020
pheranmie:
I no go mention name.....you will feel like you are begging some if you are making enquiry about what you want to buy self....a solution needs to be done ASAP before some of this big name spoil business.
The name start with T? You can type the rest no fear! cheesy
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Idboyostic(m): 10:54am On Mar 24, 2020
KulKid:
At times some of you just type nonsense! Where you there when I preorder the laptop? Have I ever promised to deliver and not? The matter don happen the guy lappy no land instead the other client who paid before him did! Seeing fact he was persistent to collect the laptop I had two options sell to him at rate I sold to the other or refund! My dear in business stuffs like this happen when goods are in scarcity and right now they are! Go type shit on people's post selling locked iPhone 11 for 210K now! It was even buyer who brought the idea of adding extra 10K when I called him to refund! No let us visit old issue abeg! Comot all that scam shit from my name! Nobody has done what I did before because I know I tried even to extent of adding extra 10K for fact he waited long but he refunded so let's move on dude! Thanks!
lol, go and read wizzy89 reply to you....I don't have much to say. You are new here and it baffles me you don't want to learn. Right from day 1 you were full of controversies till you shot yourself because of mere gains. Have said it, only if you can keep shut and learn.

And the way you keep saying, this person and that person to sell your point is crazy. No one is up for your trash bro.

Now, there is another client, jokes everywhere! Baltimore Picker Denied you, so who is this other clients we don't know or can't come up to support your claim with proofs?

Oh! There is scarcity? I can make more gains by saying Corona bla bla....dollar is now 390 against what it was. As a graduate of Economics, I understand you perfectly but only if you understand better. The item is no longer yours the moment you received money for it, whatever the buyer chose to do with it, is not your problem. He can decide to throw it inside the water or smash it on the floor, that shouldn't be your headache....he already told you like you claimed is going to sell high and in return you thought you can make mere gains from him.

Seller out of being a novice decided to add 10k but the greed in you decided to request for 3k more....What a SHAME. Did any picker asked you for more? You just came up with the rubbish in the nonsense and use Corona virus as a defense.

Just have a rethink and move.....this battle is dead before it starts.

And did I hear you say, you are the first person to refund with extra :- ..... It shows you are not following, you just jumped from nowhere. Do yourself a favor and read, it will help you a lot. And it's a shame your extra was refunded to you instantly.....Note: you took days for refund and the extra you think you are proud of was used to slap you in the face. Everyone wants peace of mind bro not everybody wants 13k extra to add to their 27m.

Those that has been refunded with extra on a good deal gone bad took it as a sign of good faith from the seller to them because of the kind of expression the seller used to settle.....you ever wonder when someone says am okay collecting ₦1 from Mr A rather than collecting ₦100 from Mr B....It is called peace of mind bro.

25 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Tyger1: 11:02am On Mar 24, 2020
KulKid:
At times some of you just type nonsense! Where you there when I preorder the laptop? Have I ever promised to deliver and not? The matter don happen the guy lappy no land instead the other client who paid before him did! Seeing fact he was persistent to collect the laptop I had two options sell to him at rate I sold to the other or refund! My dear in business stuffs like this happen when goods are in scarcity and right now they are! Go type shit on people's post selling locked iPhone 11 for 210K now! It was even buyer who brought the idea of adding extra 10K when I called him to refund! No let us visit old issue abeg! Comot all that scam shit from my name! Nobody has done what I did before because I know I tried even to extent of adding extra 10K for fact he waited long but he refunded so let's move on dude! Thanks!

You keep telling lies upon lies to clear yourself okay.
Greed is written all over you!!. But you cannot know now.

2 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by D4donnn: 11:38am On Mar 24, 2020
I intentionally chose not to call names , or quote anyone , but the plain but bitter truth is , TLC deals are littered with too many complications ,

From the very first deal I bought on this thread , wish was described as brand new by seller only to arrive with scruff mark on screen and a few scratches on the phones frame , And towing the usual line his first suggestion was , if I wanted a refund , after waiting for 3 weeks . I choose to use the phone but I sorta hated the device and never bothered chipping it ( after the chip I paid for to said picker ) was never found in the phones box on arrival . I’ve had other deals some favorable others not too favorable , I’ve actually called out someone in the past too after privately seeking to resolve the issue and it was only later it got public he offered a remedy , I thanked him and we moved on .

But it’s infuriating the nature of lies one has to deal when transacting with these deal hunters , their attitude like you’re begging them , even some psychos that will post a too good to be true deal and after I contact them , they’ll either say sold after 3 minutes of initial post or give some lame excuses . Now I no longer stay up at night waiting for mouth watering deals . If it comes I take it if it doesn’t I move on .

And to those whose issues have been mentioned recently , please try to communicate with the buyer and be a little patronizing , and those claiming right and quoting everyone , hmmmm keep it up @ least nobody can coerce me to buy from anyone .

Tlc is no longer enticing to be sincere , even my kid bro I introduced still had similar issues in his dealings . And any body that suggests I go online trust me I can and if what I’m doing right now doesn’t pay better I would have .

Sorry for my epistle , but these issues are too much and because everyone isn’t going public doesn’t mean they aren’t there , there need to be penalties and sanctions for those who default .
Thanks btrocky realest

5 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by mixter(m): 11:42am On Mar 24, 2020
Hopefully people will right their wrongs and do better.

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by KulKid(m): 11:42am On Mar 24, 2020
Idboyostic:
lol, go and read wizzy89 reply to you....I don't have much to say. You are new here and it baffles me you don't want to learn. Right from day 1 you were full of controversies till you shot yourself because of mere gains. Have said it, only if you can keep shut and learn.

And the way you keep saying, this person and that person to sell your point is crazy. No one is up for your trash bro.

Now, there is another client, jokes everywhere! Baltimore Picker Denied you, so who is this other clients we don't know or can't come up to support your claim with proofs?

Oh! There is scarcity? I can make more gains by saying Corona bla bla....dollar is now 390 against what it was. As a graduate of Economics, I understand you perfectly but only if you understand better. The item is no longer yours the moment you received money for it, whatever the buyer chose to do with it, is not your problem. He can decide to throw it inside the water or smash it on the floor, that shouldn't be your headache....he already told you like you claimed is going to sell high and in return you thought you can make mere gains from him.

Seller out of being a novice decided to add 10k but the greed in you decided to request for 3k more....What a SHAME. Did any picker asked you for more? You just came up with the rubbish in the nonsense and use Corona virus as a defense.

Just have a rethink and move.....this battle is dead before it starts.

And did I hear you say, you are the first person to refund with extra :- ..... It shows you are not following, you just jumped from nowhere. Do yourself a favor and read, it will help you a lot. And it's a shame your extra was refunded to you instantly.....Note: you took days for refund and the extra you think you are proud of was used to slap you in the face. Everyone wants peace of mind bro not everybody wants 13k extra to add to their 27m.

Those that has been refunded with extra on a good deal gone bad took it as a sign of good faith from the seller to them because of the kind of expression the seller used to settle.....you ever wonder when someone says am okay collecting ₦1 from Mr A rather than collecting ₦100 from Mr B....It is called peace of mind bro.
All this epistle just to pass a point! Smh!
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by KulKid(m): 11:44am On Mar 24, 2020
Tyger1:

You keep telling lies upon lies to clear yourself okay.
Greed is written all over you!!. But you cannot know now.
See a newbie who registered not up to 6 months here! Bro sit down and let real nairalander sort out their issues! Your profile is written with fraud all over it! Just 5 posts! Smh
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by daaz001: 11:52am On Mar 24, 2020
KulKid:

I will advice you from my one cent that you really need to cultivate the habit of not responding to all these comments. We all keep learning everyday and everyone here are projecting almost to the same point about you. Like I responded to a guy on my thread, the best way to respond in some cases is not to respond at all. Just Learn And Move On.

SIMPLE.

12 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Tyger1: 11:53am On Mar 24, 2020
KulKid:
See a newbie who registered not up to 6 months here! Bro sit down and let real nairalander sort out their issues! Your profile is written with fraud all over it! Just 5 posts! Smh

This coming from you... hahahahaha. You think I'm like you right..? Mr real nairalander stupid liar!! I took time to read the posts and replies concerning your case... you're such a very greedy being!!

Go find a place isolate yourself kid, cos you have nothing else to say, we've all seen who you are.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Idboyostic(m): 12:01pm On Mar 24, 2020
KulKid:
Go and sin no more bro, I as a person will never stoop so low and start trading words with you but that does not mean I shouldn't speak senses into you when you err.

Read the screenshot below, I study people and if you can see the date on it then you will know I cherish my peace of mind compared to 13k greed.

From day 1, after close monitoring you....I told some OG'S here that I as a person can never deal with you. You are surprised? Not because I have or had any issues with you but like I said peace of mind is paramount. if you know me and you have been following me, then you will know, am always ready but e get some issues I will have with someone like you and people will say "bros you Bleep up oo".

Note: I don't hate you, Just check your attitude undecided infact if I see you tomorrow, I go still greet you if you like ignore me....Na you sabi

4 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Toma2: 12:08pm On Mar 24, 2020
KulKid:
Read it
It's important 2 you cheesy
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Peterflexy001(m): 12:14pm On Mar 24, 2020
ChisomK9:
add you requested refund not ask for the items
You think I am happy with you refunding me after tying down my money for long.I don't want to go into any argument with you. Please tell me how I am going to get the apple watches to you cos you are trying to paint a picture of you not being available for now.I need a refund for the apple watches so that this case can die a natural death
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Anopheles: 12:19pm On Mar 24, 2020
If ChisomK9 said he isn't available, can we get someone reputable with Apple watches as an escrow to check and inspect the watches fully?

If serial numbers match and everything are as described, Peter can then be refunded...

Is it possible?

5 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Idboyostic(m): 12:25pm On Mar 24, 2020
Peterflexy001:
You think I am happy with you refunding me after tying down my money for long.I don't want to go into any argument with you. Please tell me how I am going to get the apple watches to you cos you are trying to paint a picture of you not being available for now.I need a refund for the apple watches so that this case can die a natural death
lol, not available but available to receive money when it was transferred. when we have those that can do escrow or those that can verify an item to perfection in cases like this.

If I remember vividly @ChisomK9, when there was an issue the other day, the watches was sent by you to Omicpet office and after verification from Omicpet....Refund was initiated. So, why does @Peterflexy001 had to wait for your arrival or your presence in a location before the "right thing" might be done?

7 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by harmbhrosz(m): 12:27pm On Mar 24, 2020
bobo65:
Simple honesty would save us all these stress.

I see a big ban being placed on TLC deals very soon if deal hunters don't sit up and show honesty and transparency, it's a pity the legit honest ones will go down with them.
this thing is not hard and to tell you a fact, I've had my share with the recently accused here, meaning they'll keep on doing the same to others hereby tarnishing the reputation of this business,
this same accused people has had several issues with several people in the past.

Why can't they be BLACKLISTED ones and for all so others can learn too

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Idboyostic(m): 12:28pm On Mar 24, 2020
Anopheles:
If ChisomK9 said he isn't available, can we get someone reputable with Apple watches as an escrow to check and inspect the watches fully?

If serial numbers match and everything are as described, Peter can then be refunded...

Is it possible?
Bros, this is possible but what I see in this thread, people that are meant to stand up for the truth prefers to jump at the underdog publicly rather than coming to the public to say the truth about a know person. Only if they know, all men are created equal "

I don't blame them though, I blame our government that tell us black is same as white.

2 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by omicpet(m): 12:30pm On Mar 24, 2020
All these gbas gbos Dey totori my body.

Thank you all for the movie , Abegi who go bless me with Netflix login ( some of us no get akant :- )

Tlc deals needs a total overhaul

Foremost the idea of reaching out to picker to know what and who item was picked for should be zeroed ( pickup duty no be beans , I as a picker won’t tolerate someone messaging me after a hard day driving around and meeting sellers to answer questions about sales of an item )

We can only implore them for steady updates on their thread to put names to items picked ( some of us don’t even like our names showing on the shipment list not to mention “picked for “.

For those wanting to buy tlc do your due diligence , yes they’re great tlc deals but I as a person will never buy a tlc deal I won’t offer for sale . ( when buying a tlc ask yourself if you as a person can offer the deal at such rate if you have the means to and how did that means get by )

Apply logic to your choice of actions and reasons to your words ( i am direct with my choice of words and actions doesn’t mean I should be stupid about them ) I’ve seen a lot of thrash go down on here in words and actions cos some people are of choice of we are in same business ( note : there’s levels to this thing, there’s an MO to this and they should be a code of conduct in whatever businesses done on here ) “ there’s honor among thieves “.

I’ll stop here for now . Peace

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by harmbhrosz(m): 12:35pm On Mar 24, 2020
Idboyostic:
Go and sin no more bro, I as a person will never stoop so low and start trading words with you but that does not mean I shouldn't speak senses into you when you err.

Read the screenshot below, I study people and if you can see the date on it then you will know I cherish my peace of mind compared to 13k greed.

From day 1, after close monitoring you....I told some OG'S here that I as a person can never deal with you. You are surprised? Not because I have or had any issues with you but like I said peace of mind is paramount. if you know me and you have been following me, then you will know, am always ready but e get some issues I will have with someone like you and people will say "bros you Bleep up oo".

Note: I don't hate you, Just check your attitude undecided infact if I see you tomorrow, I go still greet you if you like ignore me....Na you sabi
the same reason I decided to stay away from him.

I don't want wahala, I'll rather keep my item and sell to those that won't come to me with fight when no agreement has been breached.

After my first experience with him, I no longer have interest in selling deals to him.

My Peace of mind is very very important to my life.

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by KulKid(m): 12:40pm On Mar 24, 2020
daaz001:

I will advice you from my one cent that you really need to cultivate the habit of not responding to all these comments. We all keep learning everyday and everyone here are projecting almost to the same point about you. Like I responded to a guy on my thread, the best way to respond in some cases is not to respond at all. Just Learn And Move On.

SIMPLE.
I appreciate boss but some persons needs to be told sense! I will rest my case here! Truth in life everyone must not like you! Do your shit and leave the rest to God! smiley
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by KulKid(m): 12:45pm On Mar 24, 2020
Idboyostic:

People who talk shit about other people behind their back are actually shit behind their back! Never forget that! Lame people Blame people for their misfortunes in life! Be different!
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by D4donnn: 12:46pm On Mar 24, 2020
KulKid:

But you still take a breather na , quoting everyone , how do you do it , I like tranquility , my candid advice ignore everyone for a while until you redeem your reputation because no matter how hard you try to spin it , you’re the creator of [/b]CORONAVIRUS FEES[b] best wishes I simply want make your 27 million to reach 30 milli so you go join 30billion gang @ least

9 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by mixter(m): 12:46pm On Mar 24, 2020
grin grin. We will appreciate if chisom makes someone to verify the Apple watches and refund. The young man has waited enough. This is bad for business
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Idboyostic(m): 12:49pm On Mar 24, 2020
omicpet:

Foremost the idea of reaching out to picker to know what and who item was picked for should be zeroed ( pickup duty no be beans , I as a picker won’t tolerate someone messaging me after a hard day driving around and meeting sellers to answer questions about sales of an item )

For those wanting to buy tlc do your due diligence , yes they’re great tlc deals but I as a person will never buy a tlc deal I won’t offer for sale . ( when buying a tlc ask yourself if you as a person can offer the deal at such rate if you have the means to and how did that means get by )
I as a person I don't buy the idea of having to reach out to picker to check with him or her if I have an item with them, most of the times some new clients comes to me and say they want me to message picker that so so person wants to buy deals from me. I just laughed because most times I know what pickers goes through and how many pickup messages that is still waiting to be attended to and you want us to add to it. I won't be part of it, you can go ahead and ask the picker yourself without involving me. Some would have even gone ahead to ask picker before me and when picker is not communicating with them, they will come to me and start saying they saw my deals bla bla but picker is not communicating....As Omicpet said, make your due diligence work. Infact most notables names are the ones you should go to first because of time difference....do a simple check before and have someone as a witness just incase issues like this arises.

But when issues like this arises most especially the one involving pickers, pickers should do us good by shedding more lights if the person at fault is not cooperating not because of anything but let others be wary of said seller for future deals

Just like the case of @Peterflexy001 and @ChisomK9, @ChisomK9 sold same phone to @Mcmayor and Peterflexy001 from what has been drawn so far.....and nothing has been said so far
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by drexel39(m): 12:54pm On Mar 24, 2020
Idboyostic:
@ChisomK9, All this questions are still begging for answers, and like I said there is no need of being biased by the judges, if I can recall on most cases, it is always said "let's hear from the other party(s)". Irrespective of your status, you have been called out to give clarity. It's your duty to give clarity since you have allowed this to degenerate to this level.

Did anyone read Mcmayor's reply?

I still await answers to all this questions though....before I can go ahead with my epistle

Note: This refund thing is getting IRRITATED, this should be the last option in dealings. I can't get my money for months to get me profits and the next thing you tell me is SEND YOUR ACCOUNT NUMBER FOR REFUND. [b]If you can't deal with them in the first place, why get their money to run business[/b]

I keep saying, you have to understand the nitty-gritty of business before you venture into it not just jumping into it because of the profits, they are so many risks attached to business.
most of them feel is about the money,forgetting how much they HV made off that person's funds to buy other goods ND still sell as TLC,business goes beyond money, honesty,fairness,punctuality,promises kept,this re all vital.if the peterflexy bought already in Nigeria deals with that funds from February 11 till date he should hv made at least 30k.God help us all though,we can't live to make all the mistakes ,we learn from other pples experience,this would serve as a lesson to some of us.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Idboyostic(m): 12:55pm On Mar 24, 2020
KulKid:
People who talk shit about other people behind their back are actually shit behind their back! Never forget that! Lame people Blame people for their misfortunes in life! Be different!
Not in the same class with you in all ramification bro, when you get to my standard tell me....then I can give you an audience.

What I can say at your back, I can say in your face. I was raised a lion not a chicken. [/b]Am not as lame as you undecided and am sorry for your misfortune....I don't know how 27m turned to Zero in a twinkle of an eye. Abeg, I no get 1m ooo but rest of mind....I get am....

[b]If I get 27m meaning my cliques too should have at least 5m in their account, and they can always bail me out immediately if I have issues because they know any stain to me is a stain on them. But you so dumb and full of lies grin

They will not make me go through shame or make me tell bunch of lies for me to refund 167k from the millions they have angry

For now....I will say BYE cool

11 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Peterflexy001(m): 12:57pm On Mar 24, 2020
Idboyostic:
lol, not available but available to receive money when it was transferred. when we have those that can do escrow or those that can verify an item to perfection in cases like this.

If I remember vividly @ChisomK9, when there was an issue the other day, the watches was sent by you to Omicpet office and after verification from Omicpet....Refund was initiated. So, why does @Peterflexy001 had to wait for your arrival or your presence in a location before the "right thing" might be done?

I told him chidi(has an office at computer village) could help him check the watches since he has dropped items with him to give me several times.Hardly does chisomk9 get to ikeja without dropping by at chidi's office so I believe there is an existing relationship between them.
If chisomk9 doesn't want chidi in the picture like he said,he should suggest means to get the watch to him or he should have someone check it for him.I am not cool with his response of "whenever I am in the market" that he would check.I don't want to be running after him again

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by drexel39(m): 1:00pm On Mar 24, 2020
KulKid:
keyboard warrior,because we re in a faceless forum,u keep saying pple re saying "nonsense". "Nobody has ever done what u HV done" most of us re matured enough to let thing go low-key,do u know how many pple I HV refunded with interest,but we don't need to come out nd start mentioning name ,obviously th lovee "kid " in ur moniker isn't just a tag.pls.grow up nd learn to talk to pple with respect,accept ur wrong nd move on,some re older than u in age while some have bn in this business before u bought ur first phone.

15 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Idboyostic(m): 1:11pm On Mar 24, 2020
Peterflexy001:
I told him chidi(has an office at computer village) could help him check the watches since he has dropped items with him to give me several times.Hardly does chisomk9 get to ikeja without dropping by at chidi's office so I believe there is an existing relationship between them.
If chisomk9 doesn't want chidi in the picture like he said,he should suggest means to get the watch to him or he should have someone check it for him.I am not cool with his response of "whenever I am in the market" that he would check.I don't want to be running after him again
This is another person the watches can be given to since he is even closer to your guy's office at GTBANK. He saying "whenever am in the market" is absurd and insulting. Not even to mention what 750k can gets someone in profits in a space of a month and here you ain't getting anything and he still want you to wait for "WHENEVER" without being remorseful about what he has caused you.

Orishirishi Business men undecided

8 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Kreamie(m): 1:34pm On Mar 24, 2020
Bros, you're not getting the point. Be meek, own up to your mistakes. Unlearn, learn, relearn and stop being childish!! Must to respond to all comments? Your comments and responses dont reflect an iota of remorse.

It'll do you a lot of good if you actually calm down listen to the advices being offered.
KulKid:

3 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by willbling(m): 1:39pm On Mar 24, 2020
Y'all should leave kulkid. Just let him be. Kulkid what I'll say is if people quiet for your matter, you no go like am my gee. So as I've warned b4, chillout and run your stuff. Stop talking/typing..

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Kreamie(m): 1:49pm On Mar 24, 2020
You went out of line with this. You feel because you're behind a keypad you can type as you wish? Are you aware most of the guys here aren't your mate in all ramifications? That we choose to do business doesnt mean we shouldn't give honor and respect to whom it's due. You're doing more damage than repair and tbh, no one in their right mind wont do business with you after reading all the comments from the previous pages no matter how mouthwatering your deals are.

Again, for a minute, take a chill pill.
KulKid:

6 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Kreamie(m): 2:17pm On Mar 24, 2020
Chisomk9 , your name has been mentioned in too many failed and messy deals. You need to fixup whatever situation you're going through and clear this mess once and for all. Saying you'll let Peterflexy001 know you're in the market is completely unacceptable.

Your items aren't as described. You need to pick them up and either make a refund or reolace the items. Personally, I'd rather you replace the items with mint/functional items. You held on to his cash for so long and to make matters worse, you weren't taking his calls nor responding to his messages. Recall how pissed you were when your deal went sour with idboyostic threatening to bring the wrath of amadioha if he didn't refund you when in truth it was your fault as you didn't read between the lines before diving in.

Do the needful so we can all move forward. Thank you

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (186) (Reply)

Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv / Romoss PeA60 60Kmah, Romoss Pea40 Pro 40kmah, Romoss Sense 8pf+ 30kmah, etc / Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.