Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,917 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] - Technology Market (91) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] (216790 Views)

Techtyrant's Ebay Deal Hunting Services|get The Greatest Laptop Deals From Ebay. / Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (186) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Ipsum: 2:50pm On Nov 29, 2020
Nicerazor:
Name the pickers names pls so they can be invited here too.
As regards removing your name from blacklist kindly provide 3 people to vouch for you then your name will be removed. Happy Sunday!!
Happy Sunday bro..

If his name will be removed from the blacklist, let it be removed because it has been proven, according to the rules already set in place when his issues came up, that he no longer deserves to be on the list anymore having fulfilled all requirements.

The basis of removal should not be from a new rule that started existing few hours ago or something.

That's mostly how rules work, & that's how to protect & make them sacred for all leaving no technicality that anyone might try to capitalize on in the future..

8 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Zino1011(m): 2:54pm On Nov 29, 2020
Donfolex:

You didn't get his point. What he is saying is that the amendments to the regulations should not apply to him, since his issue is not a fresh one.
I share that thought as well
I stand by what I said and I also feel going forward,A physical inspection be carried out on people who want to do tlc deals.

2 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Owodiran1(m): 2:57pm On Nov 29, 2020
Zino1011:
I stand by what I said and I also feel going forward,A physical inspection be carried out on people who want to do tlc deals.
lol if i tell you the location of some trusted dealhunters. You will just be surprised for the next few days
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by adecamp(m): 2:59pm On Nov 29, 2020
[right][/right]
Owodiran1:
lol if i tell you the location of some trusted dealhunters. You will just be surprised for the next few days
I’m available for international inspections grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Confirmer(m): 3:00pm On Nov 29, 2020
wildchild1:

Have you heard of contempt of court before? If you haven't, google and let me know what you find.
Really?
Contempt in facie curie!
Who is presiding?

6 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by timijoseph01(m): 3:07pm On Nov 29, 2020
Nicerazor:
Good day,

MY team and I on the dispute resolution thread have watched with dismay the daily occurrences.

There have been issue of fraud, obtaining by false pretense, deception etc which has made business transactions on the Technology Market go south.
It is no news that some people have been blacklisted as a results of previous transactions that didn’t go down well.

Going forward a person/seller/NLder that is blacklisted will remain so for a period of 6 months and will need 3 persons to vouch for them before such person’s name can be taken off the blacklist.
The vouchers will act as guarantors who will attest to the integrity, character of the blacklisted person/seller/NLder.

Pls NOTE:
- The vouchers are liable if/when the person you are vouching for defaults.
- The vouchers must be known monikers and not random people or new accounts.
- If taken off the blacklist and you somehow got involved in another issue you will get blacklisted for a period of 1 year..
Please rephrase the bolded or better still explain better so as not to send the wrong msg to people..
I believe this dispute resolution thread is a collective effort to eradicated fraud.. Even though there are selected "judges", no one is superior to the other.
Some persons are already promoting the narrative that this is used to fight personal battles, don't fuel that agenda please..
Moving forward, I made a suggestion to include date of blacklisting in front page, kindly effect that. cc Kreamie

Moreso, in my opinion, one year may be too much, can we stick to the 6month thing and the Vouch introduced ... but that's by the way..
Anyway let the rules be clearly written on Frontpage so everyone knows and even the judges act within it to give punishment..

Getting Vouch before being removed is a very nice idea.. Makes a lot sense..
But can we know the penalty for vouching for defaulters?? let that be on Front Page too

In all.. Let's endeavor to create stronger institution than individuals.. Everything should be open and clear else folks lose trust in the system

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Confirmer(m): 3:15pm On Nov 29, 2020
Who appointed these Judges?
You want to make laws that are retrospective?
Wildchild I’m sure you know a little of law, kindly educate the other ‘Judges’ that emotion has no place in law. Remove Kulkid from the list.

8 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by bahause: 3:20pm On Nov 29, 2020
Nicerazor:
As regards removing your name from blacklist kindly provide 3 people to vouch for you then your name will be removed. Happy Sunday!!

Lool thank God some of una no get power wey pass Nairaland, you'd have been worse than Bubu. Making a new law for a crime committed 6 months ago. And most of you guys are actually educated? Haq! This country no fit ever better fr.

16 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by sauceEEP(m): 3:34pm On Nov 29, 2020
Nicerazor:
This new amendment can only take effect with new cases and not old one's. Initially it was agreed that after 6 months of being clean names can be erased.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Anopheles: 3:39pm On Nov 29, 2020
Kulkid should be removed from the list as well as Chisomk9. This also applies to other blacklists more than 6 months with no subsequent infractions...

Kulkid's issue with picker has nothing to do with the 6 month period. We've had multiple run-ins of buyers running away from deals already picked that had no correlation with this dispute thread. Some might be reading this post right now. They can only be blacklisted by the pickers.

The new rule of 3 vouchers has nothing to do with Kulkid or Chisomk9.

Kulkid cussing out or being arrogant with his rebuttals still has nothing to do with why his name is still up there.
Na insort, no be scam.

So, instead of all the back and forth. Easy solutions can be proffered:

1) In clear terms, why are Kulkid and Chisomk9 still on the list? We just need the reason succinctly put and not the judgement.

2) What's the hot take on Hotdealz and his misdemeanors?

3) What's the forward approach on ForkDragnet's case?

4) If someone vouches for a blacklist following a successful transaction, what is he liable for if the blacklist has another case? Prosecution? Blacklisted too? Or be responsible for paying the plaintiff? Clear terms as well...

Thanks

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Alfred74: 3:42pm On Nov 29, 2020
Does kulkid have a foul mouth? YES
Is he stubborn? YES
Is he very vocal when it comes to airing his views? YES
Has he committed any offense to warrant the new 4 month ban? CAPITAL NO!
Humans handle oppression differently.

Is this the way others will be treated if they air their views aggressively in later stages? WELL ITS LOOKING LIKE IT.

Why extend kulkid's ban for the crimes listed above that does does not contravene what this thread stands for. (THAT'S IF IT IS EVEN A CRIME).

I am still in shock? Where did the 4 months ban come from? It was never part of the rules.( prosecution)

To all them judges,let each and everyone search his own soul,Was the hammer of judgement you guys landed on kulkid done without animosity and vendetta? Make nnna ask nna self.

12 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by bahause: 3:49pm On Nov 29, 2020
Anopheles:
Kulkid should be removed from the list as well as Chisomk9. This also applies to other blacklists more than 6 months with no subsequent infractions...

Kulkid's issue with picker has nothing to do with the 6 month period. We've had multiple run-ins of buyers running away from deals already picked that had no correlation with this dispute thread. Some might be reading this post right now. They can only be blacklisted by the pickers.

Kulkid cussing out or being arrogant with his rebuttals still has nothing to do with why his name is still up there.
Na insort, no be scam.

1) In clear terms, why are Kulkid and Chisomk9 still on the list? We just need the reason succinctly put and not the judgement.

4) If someone vouches for a blacklist following a successful transaction, what is he liable for if the blacklist has another case? Prosecution? Blacklisted too? Or be responsible for paying the plaintiff? Clear terms as well...

Thanks
Wisdom!

8 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Dare0001: 4:23pm On Nov 29, 2020
Owodiran1:
Lol true o
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Jamesilvar(m): 4:27pm On Nov 29, 2020
Too much derailing going on here. So much time spent tackling clear cut cases when more pressing issues are at hand. Rules in place should just be followed, till such a time amendments are made.

Talking about blacklisted individuals, what about the individual who did the devil's work @hotdealz?

What is the approach for Forkdragnet and this grand heist that just occured?

These are the issues that need attention!!!

4 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Donbigi2(m): 4:32pm On Nov 29, 2020
Jamesilvar:
Too much derailing going on here. So much time spent tackling clear cut cases when more pressing issues are at hand. Rules in place should just be followed, till such a time amendments are made.

Talking about blacklisted individuals, what about the individual who did the devil's work @hotdealz?

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Kreamie(m): 4:50pm On Nov 29, 2020
Jamesilvar:

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by temitimx19(m): 4:51pm On Nov 29, 2020
Jamesilvar:

2 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by ikembz(m): 4:58pm On Nov 29, 2020
I just need time to state my own issue with Forkdragnet.....

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by qdlvy: 5:06pm On Nov 29, 2020
Nicerazor:
Good day,

My team and I on the dispute resolution thread have watched with dismay the daily occurrences.

There have been issue of fraud, obtaining by false pretense, deception etc which has made business transactions on the Technology Market go south.
It is no news that some people have been blacklisted as a results of previous transactions that didn’t go down well.

Going forward a person/seller/NLder that is blacklisted will remain so for a period of 6 months and will need 3 persons to vouch for them before such person’s name can be taken off the blacklist.
The vouchers will act as guarantors who will attest to the integrity, character of the blacklisted person/seller/NLder.

Pls NOTE:
- The vouchers are liable if/when the person you are vouching for defaults.
- The vouchers must be known monikers and not random people or new accounts.
- If taken off the blacklist and you somehow got involved in another issue you will get blacklisted for a period of 1 year..

Not bad at all. ��
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by hotdealz(m): 5:09pm On Nov 29, 2020
I have been selling laptops on nairaland since 2016 and I always use stock photos on my ads. It is never to deceive anyone. It's just for the customer to know what the model looks like.

All the laptops elbreezy or anyone else has ever ordered from me, I always send stock photos. This is because, these laptops are in large quantities mostly from warehouses and other wholesalers. They are not laptops from offerup.

The 10 mini laptops he ordered in "CASE 2" were not mint. I never told him they were mint. The hp laptops he ordered, I never told him they were mint too. He lied. I know laptops I describe as mint. But the laptops were not dented or cracked.

Now, if the 10 mini laptops he ordered and waybilled himself were not mint and i always send stock photos plus there were crack issues which I clearly told him would be from the waybill company. No solution cos I won't take what I know I did not give.

I find it hard to believe he would place another order and claims non of this his people still check and all of a sudden, he's now talking about stock photos.

*He also lied that what I tagged "CASE 1" in my explanation doesn't exist. See photos proof.

I will also upload my response to certain questions asked by customers to proof that I don't lie in business and I don't ever try to scam or deceive anyone.

I don't tell lies in business.

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by hotdealz(m): 5:09pm On Nov 29, 2020
This very buyer asked if the one in the picture is the very one he would receive and I said No.

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by D4donnn: 5:40pm On Nov 29, 2020
hotdealz:
I have been selling laptops on nairaland since 2016 and I always use stock photos on my ads. It is never to deceive anyone. It's just for the customer to know what the model looks like.

All the laptops elbreezy or anyone else has ever ordered from me, I always send stock photos. This is because, these laptops are in large quantities mostly from warehouses and other wholesalers. They are not laptops from offerup.

The 10 mini laptops he ordered in "CASE 2" were not mint. I never told him they were mint. The hp laptops he ordered, I never told him they were mint too. He lied. I know laptops I describe as mint. But the laptops were not dented or cracked.

Now, if the 10 mini laptops he ordered and waybilled himself were not mint and i always send stock photos plus there were crack issues which I clearly told him would be from the waybill company. No solution cos I won't take what I know I did not give.

I find it hard to believe he would place another order and claims non of this his people still check and all of a sudden, he's now talking about stock photos.

*He also lied that what I tagged "CASE 1" in my explanation doesn't exist. See photos proof.

I will also upload my response to certain questions asked by customers to proof that I don't lie in business and I don't ever try to scam or deceive anyone.

I don't tell lies in business.

You just said you don't tell lies but from all indication you are very stingy with the truth , you are completely deceptive and every thing about you is tainted with your selfishness and desire to please yourself at the detriment of others .
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by tonee1: 5:52pm On Nov 29, 2020
Kreamie:
THE VERDICT BY THE DISPUTE TEAM IS TO KEEP KULKID ON THE BLACKLIST TILL THE END OF MARCH 2021.

On what ground was this verdict given to kulkid?am kinda confused o at least we deserve to know o moderators

2 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by ahless(m): 5:58pm On Nov 29, 2020
Rakiticbarca:
I noticed you are always quick to attack any post that doesn't sut right with you, hence why I have been so careful in making posts that relates to the issue at hand.

At the bolded, same perosn that loves to see your downfall took it upon himself to help advertise same deal you had issues with. This, I did without even telling you.

You talk about being cyber bullied, but you've actually being the one doing that.

Truth is, you paid Donaltus that money because you wanted your name off the list, If your name hadn't been on that list, you wouldn't have.

Some feels this thread is being used against some certain persons. Pls do know that the same thread has also helped in curbing crime activities on this technology section, though it may not be 100% but atleast to some level of trust.

Note, that I also quoted that post because you claimed you've been placed on the blacklist since June 2019

Bro, I don't have anything to drag with you, and we can't have anything to drag with each other, we all have our degree of challenges, and we will always have as long as we continue this deal hunting business, it's our level of approach and handling of issues that has kept us going. Challenges are inevitable, but accepting and settling it in the best possible ways and within the shortest period of time is what matters. FIX YOURSELF!!
Please how can I join this group
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by uchihak(m): 6:07pm On Nov 29, 2020
Jung:

I honestly don't think his approach should be a reason to leave him on that list imho.

Thats a Nigerian thing, and it's one of the banes of our existence as a country. You don't have to like me, you just have to do what you feel is right by me without any sentiments or subjective feelings.
God bless you for this ... if he’s served he’s time why he’s he still sanctioned? If there are any new or unresolved issues he’s had in all he’s dealings, let whoever has issues with him post them here and let’s see ... cause we can’t sentence him based on hearsay , where is the primary evidence that he’s still a rogue and as such made he’s name to the blacklist ? If he’s done he’s time why is he’s name still on the list ?

3 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by willbling(m): 6:09pm On Nov 29, 2020
ikembz:
I just need time to state my own issue with Forkdragnet.....

State now as e dey hot. Omo see forkdragnet oo. Thank God i did no deals with the forka

2 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Zino1011(m): 6:16pm On Nov 29, 2020
willbling:

State now as e dey hot. Omo see forkdragnet oo. Thank God i did no deals with the forka
na to Dey wait for only pradit tlc deals be that
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by willbling(m): 6:17pm On Nov 29, 2020
Omo this 6 months thing ehn, e get some names there wey no suppose fall into the 6 months grace. My opinion, pls no one should come for me, any blacklisted person who perpetrated their crimes purposely should be left on that list for life. I think at this point we can sieve the voluntary actions from involuntary ones.

Cheers

2 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by willbling(m): 6:18pm On Nov 29, 2020
Zino1011:
na to Dey wait for only pradit tlc deals be that

Omooooooooo.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by ikembz(m): 6:30pm On Nov 29, 2020
lilachiever:
ForkDragnet too? Can I ever trust anyone on NL?

K2wise jobbed me of 20K free weeks ago.

The fact that ForkDragnet sold the same deal to tons of people shows he was out to scam from the onset, and that talk of having issues was just gibberish.

Humans!

Ohh he gave that same line too...

Am still drafting my own issues with him.....so painful
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by KulKid(m): 6:50pm On Nov 29, 2020
Anopheles:

Na insort, no be scam.

Thanks
God more blessings to you sir, didn't expect this at all. My very question self is who is a saint? And who is a sinner? Is anyone here without sin. We all have sinned remember not one is holy. Do not act as a jude over men whose crime they didn't commit. We all are one here, I have had my short comings in the past but if you noticed I changed big time I even didn't have anything with my name attached to it being a scandal. Na me dey first come report what happened. This is a time the ones who see themselves as Mr and Mrs perfect should even msg me privately encourage me and tell me they hope for the best in me. I no be thief I no be scammer, I just happen to be a guy who had a misunderstanding with buyer over 8 months back and is still suffering for it till today. Imagine house listen to this and you'll realize where my anger is coming from and you'll knw why I said all the things I said. A buyer msg me and he told me as he was about dealing with me someone on this thread was telling him na that boy you won do biz with that boy na scammer hmmmm no go o he will defraud you he has defrauded people check the dispute thread his name dey blacklisted. My God I almost cried, something I didn't do I couldn't eat that day I was very sad. But hey in the end this guy told me, he said I'm one of the best persons he had ever worked with and he hopes this people know me for me. The only thing he saw was I am very outspoken and I rarely bow to higher authority thats what caused all this. And also I have anger issues too, all this are true and I have been working on myself and I'm doing way beta than before. But what I hate is profiling and pride too. I see everyone as equal and I don't judge a man until I have met with him personally. Those of you saying I deserved to be blacklisted have u met with me in person before? Do you even know me? Have we spoken one on one? Let's be mature about issues like this, remember false accusation can lead to suicide if I no strong I knw wetin I for don do since day b4 yesterday. The painful part self is some persons here are supporting this panel on a wrong verdict like they are happy to see someone go through pain. Why would someones who have already served his term still be punished? Rakiticbarca I'm referring to you, you said I paid Donaltus because I wanted to clear my name, what is your proof of this? Because as far as I knw you too must have had issues with failed pickup before, did u pay it just to clear your name too? Let's start acting as our brothers keeper here , only then can this thread grow because this was what it was created for to help one another and not some personal propaganda against some persons. I have had people telling me how some persons tell them not to come deal with me, some high ranking members here just imagine. Spoiling someone's name behind their back just so you can make small change and for what? God is real o, so is karma whatever you sow you'll definitely reap it. Show love to one another, be yourself.

6 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by KulKid(m): 7:02pm On Nov 29, 2020
Nicerazor:
NICERAZOR I will only say this once, please sir with almighty God when create me and you na e I take dey beg you now. Your majesty whose dominance have been seen and well perceived alongside sir lord kreamie the II, make una remove my name from that list. It is a crime for my name to still be there, act with wisdom and no sentiments please we all are here for the greater good of the thread and not to cause more problems. Thanks!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (186) (Reply)

Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv / Romoss PeA60 60Kmah, Romoss Pea40 Pro 40kmah, Romoss Sense 8pf+ 30kmah, etc / Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.