Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,812 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] - Technology Market (89) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] (216777 Views)

Techtyrant's Ebay Deal Hunting Services|get The Greatest Laptop Deals From Ebay. / Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (186) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by sheelay(m): 12:12pm On Nov 29, 2020
KulKid:
Is okay, at least now everyone can see how biased this akamu(pap) dispute team is. You put my name there since June over a misunderstanding note misunderstanding not scam or possible scam misunderstanding. The issue got to here and everyone said my tone was harsh and I was rude. I agreed I may have been rude due to how I do am bumper 2 bumper with them that time when they started calling me a thief. But I later called the buyer apologized to him, sent 10k as my hand of friendship but he declined and sent back saying he couldn't collect it(someone with a good conscience I guess). Then I came online too, apologized to everyone and promised to do better in handling situations next time and it was concluded I will be removed from the list in 6 months. Ok the thread was closed I know, but now that it is reopened, isn't old issue supposed to be revisited and sorted out. They still left my name there, now Donaltus claimed I haven't paid for failed pickup I explained to him how the buyer who requested the deal left it because of the price and specs but he insisted I should pay without no human feelings whatsoever saying I pay the whole money. So I took up responsibility and bought the item myself something I didn't plan for just make peace for reign because until now nobody has heard kulkid for over a year plus having issues with anyone. Na that name I saw on that list triggered my anger, Lets all be honest on what ground does my name have to be there? This people are using this thread for their own agenda I still dey talk am, quote me anywhere. Who even made them moderators over us? When did they cast the vote? Don't I have a say in who is moderator here? The only person there I see fit is bobo65. Kreamie is not fit to be in that list, check his response since this thing started. You'll almost think he has a personal agenda against me.

Bros, dey calm down... You get failed pickup, you still dey say picker no get human feelings. Haba, how hard is it for you to talk without throwing unnecessary subs? Manner of approach matters a lot, and people have been telling you this. Act your name for once na!
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by cutelukz: 12:14pm On Nov 29, 2020
Actually, you were blacklisted on March 25, 2020. The Six months probation elapsed 2 months ago and not a year ago.

https://www.nairaland.com/5255577/dispute-resolution-thread-pickup-deal/33#87744297

KulKid:
Kreamie has been baised from his university days so nothing u talk go reach his ears. Na snake e be, very wicked human being. You don update Frontpage, where your paddy name for there hotdealz? Why is my name still there without proofs, even after agreeing to remove it during a period of 6 months since June 2019? Why do u witch hunt sellers here for your own personal agenda? Kreamie are you a saint? I remember getting a deal from you way back, blue xr . You didn't brief me on pickup fee as I was new then, I got there and was asked to pay 1k. I called you u said the deal na sweet deal I should fem. Me being a newbie then kept quiet and actually paid the money and had to trek a very far distance that day because my tfare was short due to what happened. Tell me does this signify the character of a good person, see enh make I let all of una knw something. Its better to be known for what you are than who you're not, some of una so called saints here are criminals in disguise. I have people telling me, Kulkid wow u surprised me I took u to be whom they painted u to be on NL but you are different. Well I am different because I'm not afraid to speak my mind. Kulkid bends for nobody, if u like make cream and pie start and end your name. But what I'll tell people is, I am alot different when u really get to knw me, I no just know how to take nonsense and what Kreamie and his co-workers are doing to my name is rubbish.

3 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by bahause: 12:15pm On Nov 29, 2020
Kreamie:
THE VERDICT BY THE DISPUTE TEAM IS TO KEEP KULKID ON THE BLACKLIST TILL THE END OF MARCH 2021.

This is so wrong and is definitely an abuse of power clearly. But what do I know, Buhari is the only problem.

5 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by sartee(m): 12:16pm On Nov 29, 2020
Good day everyone. I promise not to bore you with my short epistle of what transpired between myself and forkdragnet. He posted a tlc on the thread on 2nd Nov. The deal caught my interest. So i decided to chat him up for the deal. I didn't ask for vouch on the thread base on the fact that we're in the same WhatsApp group. Which shapman did some verification and vetting so as to make the group safe for us all. But still to be on the safer side, i asked bobby2020 to help ask for a vouch for him in the WhatsApp group. And a couple of guys vouched cof him. ForkDragnet⁩ posted this TLC on nairaland and sent it to me personally. An iPhone 11 pro Max 64gb cu brand new sealed for 270k (Atlanta Georgia picker)

iPhone 11 64gb Fu
Box and charger 218k
(Florida picker)
He sent me the pics of both items before I made payments. Though I bought the 11 pro Max on behalf of someone. The 11 Fu was mine. After making payments. I got to discover that ForkDragnet⁩ is still reposting the same deal. I had to call his attention. That since have paid for the deal it's expected to be marked as sold. Then oga marked item as sold
I was thinking I got a mad deal .. till the moment I asked ForkDragnet⁩ for imei that was when he starting singing songs of Solomon for me o
At first he said he has paid supplier the money for 10 11 pro max , 8 iPhone 11. That supplier hasn't delivered to picker. That I should wait till night fall .
I told him I thought it was an offerup deal. That was when he came up with a mystery supplier .
I told him I'll confirm from the pickers themselves if there is ever such a deal. He gave me abimbola as Atlanta picker and shola as Florida picker. I told him those are not the pickers I know. He said they are not nairaland pickers.
After so much dragging here and forth. He refunded 400k on the 5th. I asked when he was going to send my balance of 85k. He didn't give me a definite answer. After so much pressure i applied on him. He refunded 30k on the 17th of Nov. Ever since then he keeps giving me cock and bull stories. Please I'll like you all to please look into my case. I know i made some mistakes, which i learnt a little not too late.

Cc kreamie
Cc wildchild1
Cc dragnet
Cc Nicerazor
Cc sheelay
Cc bobo65
Cc ipsum
Cc All other notable mentions

4 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Phemmygbl(m): 12:16pm On Nov 29, 2020
Hi guys.
On the second of November, ForkDragnet posted an advert for a sealed iPhone 11 Pro Max which I contacted him for, confirmed availability, and sent payment (N270,000). Two days later he sent me a message, telling stories about how seller ran away with his money and how he’ll have to send a refund. I later found out on the group that a few other people paid for the same phone.
He sent N250,000 first to balance 20k. Problem is he hasn’t said when he’ll pay the balance, he messaged again 2 weeks ago to request for my account details. However, I surprisingly got an alert of 5k instead of 20. I haven’t heard from him since then and he’s deleted his WhatsApp.
Cc: Kreamie
Mixter
Ammyluv2002
Bobo65
Omicpet
Wildchild1
Nicerazor

3 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by smatt1711: 12:16pm On Nov 29, 2020
This defence is the most weak defence I have ever seen, bro I deal on laptop too and believe me you are not honest , let's forget about the crack on the laptop, the picture there shows a laptop that is begging for retirement ,the original color has moved from stainless ash to dirty brown, the crack is as a result of natural weakness from long usage, and for you to sale a laptop this old and claim it was very clean ,I put it to you that you not only know about the crack, but intentionally sold it to the customer.
hotdealz:
THESE ARE THE THREE TIMES I REMEMBER DOING BUSINESS WITH ELBREEZY.

Case 1: Elbreezy bought a laptop from me. He asked me to take it to someone in Lagos but meeting was not possible so he asked me to waybill the laptop to Ibadan. I suggested we use GIG, TRANEX or Efex logistics but he wasn't interested so I waybilled to Ibadan through interstate bus. Laptop arrived safely, no issues.

Case 2: He ordered 10 laptops from me. He asked me to place the laptops together, snap & send to him. I did then he gave me someone's number in Lagos (Ojota) for me to take the laptops to him. How those laptops got to delta state, I don't know but After several days, he sent me a message accusing me of giving him cracked laptop. I was surprised and told him I will never do such. Serious back and forth argument. We were still in this argument when he placed a fresh other... See case 3.

Case 3: He ordered 4 hp laptops (the case he brought to nairaland). He gave me someone's number in Ikeja and told me to take the laptops to the person which I did. How this ones too got to delta state, I still don't know but he still messaged me again to accuse me of sending him cracked/broken and seriously dented laptops. Again!

Elbreezy claims both the person he told me to give laptops to in Lagos and the company he uses to waybill them to outside Lagos don't check. I never knew this! I don't even know the company he uses to waybill. But if they don't check, it simply means anyhow they handle this items till they get to another state the blame must be put on me. How smart is that.

9 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by KulKid(m): 12:17pm On Nov 29, 2020
wildchild1:

Do you know he can report you to the security operatives because of your language? The above statement is a threat to life and it's an offence in the Nigerian constitution. The offence contravened Sections 56 and 168 of the Criminal Law of Lagos State, 2015. Section 56 prescribes one year jail term for threat to life

I've been reading your back and forth and people have suggested you relax and watch how things go. If you had sorted the issue right from the onset, it won't get here. Even when it got here, you know how long it took before you finally agreed to the resolution?

There's no seller that doesnt have issues with TLC items, it's very very normal but the wisdom to quickly resolve it is key.

Read, relax, watch and learn. Do not be quick to react.
Wildchild, lemme be wild for minute abeg. I hate oppression and I knw you hate it too. This guys wants to oppress me and dem meet the wrong person. Pls by all means let him report me to authorities. False accusation without proof is against the law too and punishable under the Nigerian constitution under section 329 of the Sokoto State Shariah Penal Code, thus "whoever makes any statement, verbally or otherwise, which is false in a material particular and which he either know or believes to be false or does not believe to be true, is said to give false evidence." Kreamie be like say na Sokoto me and you go land soon because of this matter. You don't knw the offense you're committing, labeling someone guilty without proof. The maga even write "deal with them at your own risk" for the write up and another maga come here dey type blacklisting doesn't necessarily mean you're a scammer it's just saying people should ask questions b4 dealing with you. Oga where are you? Answer me, will you want to deal with anyone on that list if you see what is written below?

3 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by temitimx19(m): 12:18pm On Nov 29, 2020
Forkdragnet contacted me that he had a deal iphone 11 and iphone 11 pro max. I opted to buy them since I have bought a TLC from him, which was yet to be delivered.

I asked him who the picker was he said Florida picker, I asked him he should send pictures and the imei before I make payment. He didn't agree, he said I must make at least half payment before he will sell the deal to me.

I sent him half 289k and he sent me the pictures of the 11 pro max and the imei. Later he sent the iphone 11 pictures and he didn't send the imei, he kept insisting that I should pay, that the seller was going to meet the picker.

I agreed and I sent him the balance 289k which makes it a total of 579k.

2 days later which was on Wednesday 4th November he messaged me that there was something wrong and he has to refund me part payment. I told him he has to pay in full because I didn't gain in the deal so I am not suppose to lose from it. He sent me 459k and he promised to pay the balance of 50k on Thursday November 5th.

When I asked him for the balance on Thursday, he started claiming something else and he told me he won't be able to pay until ending of November, which I didnt agree. I told him I want my money earlier than that, unfortunately he has not said anything reasonable since then.

November 17th was the last time I collected 10k out of 50k from forkdragnet.

Cc kreamie
Cc wildchild1
Cc dragnet
Cc Nicerazor
Cc sheelay
Cc bobo65
Cc ipsum
Cc All other notable mentions

2 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Rakiticbarca: 12:22pm On Nov 29, 2020
Jefferyzz:
Good evening everyone. I want you to epp me look into this matter. I bought a dell laptop from kulkid at TLC for 165k. Which I paid for on 9th of march. So I noticed it was the same pictures Daaz posted on his pickup thread he sent me. After Daaz clear the items. His name and d pc was among. So I asked him if the pc was available. He said he will go and get it and that was on Wednesday. On Friday I was in Lagos to collect the pc n he told me the item has not been cleared and that it was through Baltimore he got it. I said so once I get my items, no p. Now this night, I asked him about it. He said Baltimore has cleared the items and that he won't release the item unless I pay 178 which is 13k extra to the amount I paid. I even told him 10k out of my ignorance, he didn't agree so, I consulted 1 of my oga, he said I'm not to pay him any shi shi, n he told me to post the issue here. Abeg tell him to release my item for me oo. I'm not pay a kobo ontop the 165k I paid for the item as TLC

Cc
I deliberately quoted this post, I noticed some of us wants to start approaching it with sentiment.

3 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by ammyluv2002(f): 12:22pm On Nov 29, 2020
Phemmygbl:
Hi guys.
On the second of November, ForkDragnet posted an advert for a sealed iPhone 11 Pro Max which I contacted him for, confirmed availability, and sent payment (N270,000). Two days later he sent me a message, telling stories about how seller ran away with his money and how he’ll have to send a refund. I later found out on the group that a few other people paid for the same phone.
He sent N250,000 first to balance 20k. Problem is he hasn’t said when he’ll pay the balance, he messaged again 2 weeks ago to request for my account details. However, I surprisingly got an alert of 5k instead of 20. I haven’t heard from him since then and he’s deleted his WhatsApp.
Cc: Kreamie
Mixter
Ammyluv2002
Bobo65
Omicpet
Wildchild1
Nicerazor

On the 2nd of November, @Dare0001 approached me to know if I would be interested in a deal from ForkDragnet with details of it, including a picture of the item & the seller's contact. I looked at it and felt it was a good deal so decided to go for it.

Before now, I have never done any business with ForkDragnet. I went to his DM to confirm the deal. It was a sealed Pro Max 64GB network locked for N270,000. I asked for his account details and made payment.

After a while, I decided to share the transaction with someone who said he also got the same deal from him. And that was when we knew something wasn't right.

I went back to ask for the IMEI number of the deal and he said "The picker was yet to pick the items because the supplier hasn't arrived at the agreed venue yet" and that I should chill. According to him, the phones were many and that, he would work with the picker to assign IMEI numbers to each buyer.

Day one past, no word from him. I went to his DM to ask for update and he re-echoed the same thing. "The supplier is yet to delivery" Day two at night, I got a chat from him that, he was scammed by his friend from 9ja and the said supplier. Well, I asked him a few questions, but the answers weren't convincing. He then asked for my account details for a refund. Immediately, I got an alert of 200k. He promised to send the balance before dawn, but I woke up and got 20k extra. I asked for the balance of 50k and he said "there is no cash from anywhere atm and that he is still trying to gather funds to pay back" However, he promised to pay up the following day which was 5th November. The day past and I didn't get any alert.

I have asked for a time frame on when I will get the balance, but he has refused to put any time frame to it. Although, he promised to work on it and pay once any cash comes in. I understood and agreed to give him time to sort things out.

On the 6th, I got an alert of 10k. Got another of 20k on 17th. The balance remaining is 20k. I chatted up with him and he promised to work on it as usual. However, we just found out yesterday that he has deactivated his WhatsApp.

2 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Bobby2020: 12:32pm On Nov 29, 2020
Lionlee
Daaz001
Wildchild1
Omicpet
Kreamie
Bobo65
Nicerazor
Sheelay
Khalazi

Et al
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by ammyluv2002(f): 12:33pm On Nov 29, 2020
KulKid:
Wildchild, lemme be wild for minute abeg. I hate oppression and I knw you hate it too. This guys wants to oppress me and dem meet the wrong person. Pls by all means let him report me to authorities. False accusation without proof is against the law too and punishable under the Nigerian constitution under section 329 of the Sokoto State Shariah Penal Code, thus "whoever makes any statement, verbally or otherwise, which is false in a material particular and which he either know or believes to be false or does not believe to be true, is said to give false evidence." Kreamie be like say na Sokoto me and you go land soon because of this matter. You don't knw the offense you're committing, labeling someone guilty without proof. The maga even write "deal with them at your own risk" for the write up and another maga come here dey type blacklisting doesn't necessarily mean you're a scammer it's just saying people should ask questions b4 dealing with you. Oga where are you? Answer me, will you want to deal with anyone on that list if you see what is written below?

I wish you could see that nobody is oppressing anybody here.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by KulKid(m): 12:33pm On Nov 29, 2020
Rakiticbarca:
boss what did you write that you later cleared again, or u don join dem too? That issue was resolved since March and clearly wasn't a case of fraud. Read am well, he refused to state he paid twice. I will only say this once, that issue has longed be settled since March make nobody associate my name to any fraud. I have never defrauded or try to defraud anyone here. Ask who sent money to me he got his item in abeokuta, what of the countless tlc deals I have sold here they all got their items. Infact at times na me dey call to remind them, I remember posting a post concerning xr tlc whom I forgot her name. I have been very open since my last dealing with sir Jeffrey. I noticed some of what happened was my fault so I changed how I do business. Why still associate my name with something that happened close to 8 months now even after saying 6 months was the time duration I should serve for what happened? Apc just dey smell follow all this akamu panel of judges.

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by umar4sure(m): 12:36pm On Nov 29, 2020
KulKid:
Is okay, at least now everyone can see how biased this akamu(pap) dispute team is. You put my name there since June over a misunderstanding note misunderstanding not scam or possible scam misunderstanding. The issue got to here and everyone said my tone was harsh and I was rude. I agreed I may have been rude due to how I do am bumper 2 bumper with them that time when they started calling me a thief. But I later called the buyer apologized to him, sent 10k as my hand of friendship but he declined and sent back saying he couldn't collect it(someone with a good conscience I guess). Then I came online too, apologized to everyone and promised to do better in handling situations next time and it was concluded I will be removed from the list in 6 months. Ok the thread was closed I know, but now that it is reopened, isn't old issue supposed to be revisited and sorted out. They still left my name there, now Donaltus claimed I haven't paid for failed pickup I explained to him how the buyer who requested the deal left it because of the price and specs but he insisted I should pay without no human feelings whatsoever saying I pay the whole money. So I took up responsibility and bought the item myself something I didn't plan for just make peace for reign because until now nobody has heard kulkid for over a year plus having issues with anyone. Na that name I saw on that list triggered my anger, Lets all be honest on what ground does my name have to be there? This people are using this thread for their own agenda I still dey talk am, quote me anywhere. Who even made them moderators over us? When did they cast the vote? Don't I have a say in who is moderator here? The only person there I see fit is bobo65. Kreamie is not fit to be in that list, check his response since this thing started. You'll almost think he has a personal agenda against me.

Chief!
Personally I feel if a man did his time he deserves to be set free. But honestly your approach towards all these was all shades of wrong. I had hoped you’ll calm down and trust the system after all the advices to your person.
You’ve been fighting a war on multiple fronts for a time, not only were you loosing the battles but also diminishing the support for your case.

Please understand that been on a blacklist is not the end of the world. You have this rare opportunity of proving that you are better than the person they think you are. Act it. Ignore. Relax watch and rebuild. You’ll only come out strong.

3 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by KulKid(m): 12:36pm On Nov 29, 2020
ammyluv2002:

I wish you could see that nobody is oppressing anybody here.
Sorry to say but you're part of the issues we have in Nigeria. Tell me, does a panel of judges go against their own verdict? Is it not over 6 months now, or u just happy to see another man fall?

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Jung(m): 12:38pm On Nov 29, 2020
Rakiticbarca:
I deliberately quoted this post, I noticed some of us wants to start approaching it with sentiment.

Is this matter a pending one that is yet to be resolved? If yes, please state it.

If it has been resolved, explain the logic for putting up here again.

Cheers.

3 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Jung(m): 12:40pm On Nov 29, 2020
umar4sure:

Chief!
Personally I feel if a man did his time he deserves to be set free. But honestly your approach towards all these was all shades of wrong. I had hoped you’ll calm down and trust the system after all the advices to your person.
You’ve been fighting a war on multiple fronts for a time, not only were you loosing the battles but also diminishing the support for your case.

Please understand that been on a blacklist is not the end of the world. You have this rare opportunity of proving that you are better than the person they think you are. Act it. Ignore. Relax watch and rebuild. You’ll only come out strong.

I honestly don't think his approach should be a reason to leave him on that list imho.

Thats a Nigerian thing, and it's one of the banes of our existence as a country. You don't have to like me, you just have to do what you feel is right by me without any sentiments or subjective feelings.

4 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by KulKid(m): 12:42pm On Nov 29, 2020
umar4sure:

Chief!

Thanks bruh, I understand but then I want my name taken of that list with immediate effect, not because it affects my deals or anything but because they are accusing an innocent person. I'm not just fighting for myself I'm fighting for everyone and those who have been affected by this corrupt individuals.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by ImFortress(m): 12:43pm On Nov 29, 2020
ammyluv2002:

On the 2nd of November, @Dare0001 approached me to know if I would be interested in a deal from ForkDragnet with details of it, including a picture of the item & the seller's contact. I looked at it and felt it was a good deal so decided to go for it.

Before now, I have never done any business with ForkDragnet. I went to his DM to confirm the deal. It was a sealed Pro Max 64GB network locked for N270,000. I asked for his account details and made payment.

After a while, I decided to share the transaction with someone who said he also got the same deal from him. And that was when we knew something wasn't right.

I went back to ask for the IMEI number of the deal and he said "The picker was yet to pick the items because the supplier hasn't arrived at the agreed venue yet" and that I should chill. According to him, the phones were many and that, he would work with the picker to assign IMEI numbers to each buyer.

Day one past, no word from him. I went to his DM to ask for update and he re-echoed the same thing. "The supplier is yet to delivery" Day two at night, I got a chat from him that, he was scammed by his friend from 9ja and the said supplier. Well, I asked him a few questions, but the answers weren't convincing. He then asked for my account details for a refund. Immediately, I got an alert of 200k. He promised to send the balance before dawn, but I woke up and got 20k extra. I asked for the balance of 50k and he said "there is no cash from anywhere atm and that he is still trying to gather funds to pay back" However, he promised to pay up the following day which was 5th November. The day past and I didn't get any alert.

I have asked for a time frame on when I will get the balance, but he has refused to put any time frame to it. Although, he promised to work on it and pay once any cash comes in. I understood and agreed to give him time to sort things out.

On the 6th, I got an alert of 10k. Got another of 20k on 17th. The balance remaining is 20k. I chatted up with him and he promised to work on it as usual. However, we just found out yesterday that he has deactivated his WhatsApp.

Even you too cry

I nearly shout Brutus
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Bayokun(m): 12:48pm On Nov 29, 2020
Jung:

Is this matter a pending one that is yet to be resolved? If yes, please state it.

If it has been resolved, explain the logic for putting up here again.

Cheers.

Was he able to stay clean for the 6 months?
If yes, the extension is not justifiable

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by KulKid(m): 12:50pm On Nov 29, 2020
Rakiticbarca:
Rakiticbarca I respect you very much and I praise the hardwork and efforts you've put on this thread. Infact you're among those persons I look up to here. So pls try to state your points with facts sir, what sentiments are you talking about? Hasn't the issue been resolved? Wasn't it sated that I serve a 6 months punishment for it, are we not way past 6 months? Wetin be una own self , why do you people just love to see another man fall here. No love at all, if you have brotherly love like you all claim you'll no it is wrong to punish a person who has served his time. Since then I have learnt my lessons, I even called buyer personally ask him. And I begged him, even sent money to him which he declined. We exchanged brotherly love and moved on as gentlemen, why still involve my name in an issue that has been resolved. Now u still went as far to quote the statement, this is not good for your reputation at all. It almost seems, you all are against me , I take una babe abi wetin?

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by sauceEEP(m): 12:55pm On Nov 29, 2020
This thread is gradually loosing steam, cases upon cases of deals gone wrong springing up with no logical conclusion or sanctions meted out..... Na to talk talk with no reasonable headway.....
It's has turned to a thread used in settling scores if not i wonder why chisomk9 name is still on blacklist, dude had serious issues with clients, case was brought here, he was found guilty and was sanctioned, it was unanimously agreed that after a certain period of time a name would be erased but what is happening now is entirely different from earlier agreement...

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by henryduru2(m): 12:57pm On Nov 29, 2020
grin
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Kreamie(m): 12:58pm On Nov 29, 2020
Really bro? Really?
henryduru2:
iPhone 12 64gb
Brand New Sealed
Green
64gb.
Factory Unlocked
—————————————————————
iPhone 11 Pro Max Silver
Factory unlocked
64gb
Mint condition
Open box
—————————————————————
iPhone 11 Pro Max silver
Factory Unlocked
64gb
Mint condition with crack on camera 100% Functionality
Comes with box and charger only
—————————————————————
iPhone 11 64gb
Red
Mint condition
Phone only
Factory Unlocked
Phone only
Pickup in Lagos
Can be way billed
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Mizik(m): 12:58pm On Nov 29, 2020
henryduru2:
Wrong thread bro.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by umar4sure(m): 12:59pm On Nov 29, 2020
Jung:

I honestly don't think his approach should be a reason to leave him on that list imho.

Thats a Nigerian thing, and it's one of the banes of our existence as a country. You don't have to like me, you just have to do what you feel is right by me without any sentiments or subjective feelings.

I don’t presume to know under what grounds their verdict was reached. I do hope justice will triumph in the end
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by KulKid(m): 1:00pm On Nov 29, 2020
Bayokun:

Was he able to stay clean for the 6 months?
If yes, the extension is not justifiable
I haven't had any issues since then, Infact if anything won happen na me dey first come report myself just like the case with savo and one buyer. Now he claimed I had issues with Donaltus, this wasn't a case of fraud or even a dispute but was a deal involving three people which I the deal hunter was asked to pay 27K($60) for failed pickup. I reached out to who requested the deal and told him he promised to look into it but obviously didn't so hence I took full responsibility and paid for the item just make peace reign. I am supposed to be celebrated self for such an act rather this people still condemn me, the question now is what is my crime? Them no dey fit talk, them say I dey rude I too dey talk I be tout. Will a man keep quiet when been accused wrongly? Didn't God give us mouth and in this case hands to defend ourselves? Mk we dey fear God o, nemesis is real. I knw how many times I order items from picker name I will not call that item reach them tell me stolen lost no where to be found. And they refunded me my exact money I paid, no kobo was added. But I no talk, I don buy item, item wasn't as described but I kept quiet and sold less and still move on. Say what u want, but kulkid beta pass most of una here. At least everybody knows me for me I don't need to pretend, but ask yourself "who are you really behind that moniker?" Abeg below is my Instagram page, I dey into skit too make una follow me no dull moment with this boy lol wink

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by wildchild1: 1:08pm On Nov 29, 2020
Jung:

Have you heard of contempt of court before? If you haven't, google and let me know what you find.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by lilachiever(m): 1:09pm On Nov 29, 2020
KulKid:
You sir is a greedy human being! I saw your greed na why I flip! This life nobody be mugu! You that started with you wanna sell then you changed to you wanna use! I treat cap for you! Today I will show the world how greedy some buyers can be! You want to make 50k + gain but you don't care if I make 5K! You kept insisting you will add any amount because you knew if I even call amount e no go reach your gain! You know what you lose! Na me go sell this laptop 220K and refund you 165K! How bout that?

Hmm, humans love for money is unparalleled
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Bayokun(m): 1:10pm On Nov 29, 2020
KulKid:
I haven't had any issues since then, Infact if anything won happen na me dey first come report myself just like the case with savo and one buyer. Now he claimed I had issues with Donaltus, this wasn't a case of fraud or even a dispute but was a deal involving three people which I the deal hunter was asked to pay 27K($60) for failed pickup. I reached out to who requested the deal and told him he promised to look into it but obviously didn't so hence I took full responsibility and paid for the item just make peace reign. I am supposed to be celebrated self for such an act rather this people still condemn me, the question now is what is my crime? Them no dey fit talk, them say I dey rude I too dey talk I be tout. Will a man keep quiet when been accused wrongly? Didn't God give us mouth and in this case hands to defend ourselves? Mk we dey fear God o, nemesis is real. I knw how many times I order items from picker name I will not call that item reach them tell me stolen lost no where to be found. And they refunded me my exact money I paid, no kobo was added. But I no talk, I don buy item, item wasn't as described but I kept quiet and sold less and still move on. Say what u want, but kulkid beta pass most of una here. At least everybody knows me for me I don't need to pretend, but ask yourself "who are you really behind that moniker?"

I’m Nothing ooo, nothing in the hands of my creator ooo

Just keep calm, relax and stop typing for a while...
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by KulKid(m): 1:10pm On Nov 29, 2020
wildchild1:

Have you heard of contempt of court before? If you haven't, google and let me know what you find.
Oga wildchild1 you knw we didn't go school like you did, you for still dey put link for us make we dey understand some of this tape you dey play for us wink
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Ipsum: 1:10pm On Nov 29, 2020
From the screenshot cutelukz posted, kulkid was blacklisted on the 25th of March 2020.

25th of March 2020 - 25th September 2020 is 6 months.

Rule states if a blacklisted party stays clean for 6 months they'll be taken off the list.

It seems the Donaltus issue is the reason he's not off the list yet.

When did that issue happen? so we can calculate & be sure the right verdict has been given in accordance with common sense, logic, & the binding power of the rule everyone, including the accused, swears by...

This is a dispute resolution thread. I want to see logic & fact govern this place, irrespective of personal emotions, cos it is very important that nobody leaves this place feeling a victim. If you did something, then you MUST understand & see exactly what you did by presented facts.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (186) (Reply)

Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv / Romoss PeA60 60Kmah, Romoss Pea40 Pro 40kmah, Romoss Sense 8pf+ 30kmah, etc / Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 141
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.