Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,700 members, 7,813,295 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:29 AM

Why Ghanaians Attack Nigerians – Afia Shwarzenneger - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Ghanaians Attack Nigerians – Afia Shwarzenneger (42322 Views)

Full Sex Video Of Afia Schwarzenegger Trends On Ghanaian Social Media / Afia Schwarzenegger's Instagram Post Before Her Leaked Sex Video / Afia Schwarzenegger Responds To Her Sex Video Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Ghanaians Attack Nigerians – Afia Shwarzenneger by KanuSE: 3:54pm On Jun 20, 2019
Deathisfreee:
I’m tired of hearing bad news about Nigeria ,in Nigeria and all. Abeg who we offend ?

It's not about offending anyone, most Nigerians are idiots.

1 Like

Re: Why Ghanaians Attack Nigerians – Afia Shwarzenneger by jaxxy(m): 3:54pm On Jun 20, 2019
She said it all. Nigerians can’t handle the truth. When we accept the truth about our actions, leaders and solving our problems head on we will be set free from our stupidity and disgraceful behavior by sm of us.
Re: Why Ghanaians Attack Nigerians – Afia Shwarzenneger by Gabson001(m): 3:55pm On Jun 20, 2019
Ill country... I remember the day i told a philippine am a nigerian on facebook his response shocked me.. He was like "ahhhhh" like an afonja man

1 Like

Re: Why Ghanaians Attack Nigerians – Afia Shwarzenneger by KanuSE: 3:56pm On Jun 20, 2019
Bustincole:
ghana wey be like Borno.... I wonder Nigerian are doin dare

Re: Why Ghanaians Attack Nigerians – Afia Shwarzenneger by InvertedHammer: 3:57pm On Jun 20, 2019
/
Everything Nigerians hate about Nigerians is the same thing foreigners hate about Nigerians. It is difficult to find any redeeming qualities. How can one seek asylum in a new country and take crime with him/her. Basic things in life are no longer enough, Nigerians want to live fantasy lives. It doesn't matter if they lose their lives in the process. The foundation of this materialism is Pentecostal doctrines where everyone is a winner. Really?
Everyone is a winner? Not even in developed nations talk of shithole Nigeria.

Rule of Thumb: Be wary of any Nigerian that invokes the name of Jesus or God. They are the worst of all.
/

6 Likes

Re: Why Ghanaians Attack Nigerians – Afia Shwarzenneger by KanuSE: 3:57pm On Jun 20, 2019
goodnewscliff:
we know Nigeria to be a hardass place to live in buhh the animals here are always animals anywhere,, everwhere,,....am beginning to see the problem in Nigeria is more of the animals than d country itself angry sad angry angry

You are Nigeria!

I am Nigeria!!
Re: Why Ghanaians Attack Nigerians – Afia Shwarzenneger by studentofTruth: 4:00pm On Jun 20, 2019
It's the job of Ghanaian police to fish out the criminals and prosecute them. It is inherently evil — an exhibition of hatred and jealousy — to loot and destroy legitimate business of innocent individuals for crimes the know nothing about. Those that invaded and looted those shops should be prosecuted as well!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Ghanaians Attack Nigerians – Afia Shwarzenneger by udemzyudex(m): 4:01pm On Jun 20, 2019
You men Nigerians are the only people committing crime in the whole of Ghana? Madam shut up jare.

Rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Why Ghanaians Attack Nigerians – Afia Shwarzenneger by zeebabyjoe: 4:04pm On Jun 20, 2019
When I read about Ghanians attacking nigerians last night , Honestly I was moved to tears.. In the early nineties. I had 2 ghanian teachers, Mr offei and Mr dad) that came into NIGERIA in 1975 through penpals that was always at the back of daily times and sketch news papers.. that was read in NIGERIA about a week b4 getting to accra.. They came in and were squatting with a widow b4 they got a job in a secondary school as pta teachers of course they returned back to Ghana during the Buhari Ghana-must-go in 1984 and after 3 months, they all came back to Nigeria.. cos their economy was so bad... During the June 12 elections when the election was annulled by Gen. Ibb all this guys were with us then in a design a street, ring road I bad an. They prefer to stay back and face the economic hardship here in Nigeria than go back to Ghana.. my mother and some neighbours.. in fact almost every Nigerian then in that area where supportive.. We give them food, times daily on a rotational bases from all the neighbourhood.. We cared for them, cared for their wives and kids.. and accepted them all even with their flaws.. It really saddens my heart to hear and see that Ghanians are attacking Nigerians in their country. Honestly it's bad.. If any nigerian commits any form of crime, let him face the consequences.. It shouldn't be generalised.
God bless Nigeria
God bless Ghana
God bless Africa

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Ghanaians Attack Nigerians – Afia Shwarzenneger by Brightest04(m): 4:07pm On Jun 20, 2019
Criminality runs in the vains of many Nigerians and there is nothing they can do to stop the show of shame wherever they go.
Re: Why Ghanaians Attack Nigerians – Afia Shwarzenneger by ogbestone(m): 4:08pm On Jun 20, 2019
Will you Keep quite
Re: Why Ghanaians Attack Nigerians – Afia Shwarzenneger by Inteltower: 4:08pm On Jun 20, 2019
when young, I & friends will play an outdoor game called "war start" ..been grown up I can't believe there were still those who with childish mindset although adults will carry our war start via cultism at various foreign countries tarnishing the image of the country & wasting their lives all in the name of confraternity.

that's just a scoop

We Nigerians are the problems in Nigeria..

Giant of Africa my foot (spit)

countries like South Africa, Ghana and Togo are now schooling us, treating us as rags. we should be the US in Africa by now..but no bad leadership & stupid mentality of some youths have lowered our status in the international terrain.

# well done to all the criminals in the end karma will sing the last song

1 Like

Re: Why Ghanaians Attack Nigerians – Afia Shwarzenneger by Chill2: 4:09pm On Jun 20, 2019
If i didn't have training in medical science, I would have thought our problem is genetic but the truth remains that the average person born and raised in this geographic space called "Nigeria" has an acquired trait specific for greed, criminality and the love of money at all cost. This is why we can NEVER have a good society. Personally, am doing all I can not to have a child in this space. This is not a country.

1 Like

Re: Why Ghanaians Attack Nigerians – Afia Shwarzenneger by jrusky(m): 4:10pm On Jun 20, 2019
prodigyhenry:

I am sorry to say this to you but you're very dull. so because Nigeria was coined out of a River's name that means marine powers are attached to it.. please travel out of Nigeria and see developed countries and cities named after rivers, seas, rocks and even forest and they are doing very well. this one mentality is one of the biggest reasons we are here as a country. with all due respect I don't know who's dumber between the pastor who said it and you who believes it

You are very stupid I mean very very stupid to attacked me and not read what I said and understand it. Go back and read it again and again then plug up your senses and try to understand what I'm trying to say.

You are talking developing world to who Do you think you are talking to a village man or what? Who do you think you are talking to
Pls stay your lane ok
Re: Why Ghanaians Attack Nigerians – Afia Shwarzenneger by emonis88: 4:10pm On Jun 20, 2019
So all these crimes by Nigerians in Ghana in 1 week? I smell a rat somewhere. Ghana press or someone In Ghana who has clout don't like Nigerians and are propagating stories, If Ghanaians or other national commit a crime they say they r Nigerians, pls is it just now that Nigerians have bn in Ghana? Why is it now they r committing all these crimes Y haven't they been committing these crimes before. But just recently any crime committed in Ghana is by Nigerians.

4 Likes

Re: Why Ghanaians Attack Nigerians – Afia Shwarzenneger by iyerim: 4:10pm On Jun 20, 2019
Alexis11:
Lol... Give a dog a bad name so that you can kill it easily. cool

what is the proof that it is Nigerians that are committing those crimes

Thank you.

I always wonder why Nigerians are quick to condemn their nationals and nation even without hearing the whole story or having proof. Most African nationals are tagged Nigerians when they are caught in crimes.

Go ahead keep destroying your countrys image online. You point fingers at other tribes or religion but remember the rest four fingers are pointing back at you, you are destroying your self in the eyes of the world. Very soon there will be no good Nigeria and that includes you and your childrens children.

3 Likes

Re: Why Ghanaians Attack Nigerians – Afia Shwarzenneger by udemzyudex(m): 4:12pm On Jun 20, 2019
mekaboy:
Attention seeker. Blame Nigerians for your inability to secure your citizens. Do you announce when Nigerians buy property, pay tax, pay school fees etc? What is the difference between the crime Nigerians commit and the ones ghananians commit?

Don't mind the 1diot, she just want to use the opportunity to trend.

Those raiding shops are Nigerians and are doing the right thing?
Imagine saying Ghana land lord shouldn't rent their house to Nigerians and some mumu people here are supporting her.

The other day one said Nigerians are the ones teaching Ghanaians how to commit crime.
That small useless country is even making useless noise on their national dailies about Nigeria.

I wonder what some people go there to do with their high standard of living.

2 Likes

Re: Why Ghanaians Attack Nigerians – Afia Shwarzenneger by Inteltower: 4:13pm On Jun 20, 2019
tiger28:
The real problem are the Igbos, not Nigerians per se. These set of ppl are engineered in a way that they don't RESPECT their host[@ no mans land]. This is the SAME thing in SA, india, botswana[yes botswana],Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand. These ppl make TOO MUCH noise everywhere they go because of ill gotten money...... They even do here in Nigeria sef.

your ethnicity blindness is affecting you severely.
only a fool will point to only one region or ethnic group as the criminals carrying out the problem.

happy being a fool
Re: Why Ghanaians Attack Nigerians – Afia Shwarzenneger by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jun 20, 2019
Nigerians are making waves everywhere in the world be it in the legal field, medicine, science, engineering, arts, etc. However, a lot of Nigerians are committing some horrific crimes that make you wonder if Nigerians are prone to criminal acts. I think the "get-rich-quick" mentality that the majority of Nigerians have and the adulation and worship of money that are very pervasive in the country are the reasons for the criminal activities that are on the rise everywhere you have Nigerians.

When I was growing up, people who were considered of wealthy means that had no clear source of their wealth were shunned by the society not celebrated. But now, it's totally different and our youths see these "criminals" as role models. I mean it's commonplace now to read of Nigerians involved in crimes in far-flung places as Indonesia, Vietnam, Bangladesh, Cambodia, Philippines, India, China, etc, which was unheard of back in the days.

Now, an average Nigerian spends a good chunk of his time and efforts scheming on how to make money quicker than you could say, "HARD WORK." This type of mindset would do nothing but enables one to come up with different criminal schemes to get involved in. And once he makes that "quick buck," he would be recognized and worshipped by his countrymen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Ghanaians Attack Nigerians – Afia Shwarzenneger by udemzyudex(m): 4:15pm On Jun 20, 2019
Chill2:
If i didn't have training in medical science, I would have thought our problem is genetic but the truth remains that the average person born and raised in this geographic space called "Nigeria" has an acquired trait specific for greed, criminality and the love of money at all cost. This is why we can NEVER have a good society. Personally, am doing all I can not to have a child in this space. This is not a country.

Rubbish talk, I guess you were born to be useless in life right?

If you have nothing reasonable to post just read comments and move on.
Re: Why Ghanaians Attack Nigerians – Afia Shwarzenneger by KanuSE: 4:15pm On Jun 20, 2019
nototribalist:
Ghanaians are evil, we should be dealing with them

You have just shot yourself in the foot coz you've just shown that you're not any better.
Re: Why Ghanaians Attack Nigerians – Afia Shwarzenneger by Konze70: 4:16pm On Jun 20, 2019
Let them face the wrath of Law. It is a very sad news and people hardly believe there are millions of hard working Nigerians because of few criminals .if not that Nigeria is a failed state how can a Nigerian commit such crimes outside and go free?. I spit on our government and those criminals.
Re: Why Ghanaians Attack Nigerians – Afia Shwarzenneger by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 4:16pm On Jun 20, 2019
Muyiwaipere:
Karma is sweet

Who remember that story Ghana must go?

If I hear peem from our government....

Meanwhile why can't this bet9ja just be banned .....must he display his foolishness publicly
bros the bet guy is not the only one! They are many, a legion.
Re: Why Ghanaians Attack Nigerians – Afia Shwarzenneger by goodnewscliff(m): 4:17pm On Jun 20, 2019
KanuSE:

You are Nigeria!

I am Nigeria!!
am not a Nigerian grin grin grin
Re: Why Ghanaians Attack Nigerians – Afia Shwarzenneger by prodigyhenry: 4:17pm On Jun 20, 2019
jrusky:

You are very stupid I mean very very stupid to attacked me and not read what I said and understand it. Go back and read it again and again then plug up your senses and try to understand what I'm trying to say.

You are talking developing world to who Do you think you are talking to a village man or what? Who do you think you are talking to
Pls stay your lane ok

lol I am so happy you are ticked off kindly use that Energy to upgrade your thinking and mentality. enjoy your day
Re: Why Ghanaians Attack Nigerians – Afia Shwarzenneger by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jun 20, 2019
alBHAGDADI:
This is just a sign that there's something sick with Nigerians. We claim our country is horrible, so we run for greener pastures. Sadly, the horrible things we claim to have run away from are replicated in the greener pastures thereby destroying those places. That shows that almost every individual Nigerian is the cause of the problems Nigeria is facing.

We have gone to small Ghana there to teach them Yahoo plus and kidnapping, yet we kick when south africans descend on us with xenophobia.
Such a sad situation
Re: Why Ghanaians Attack Nigerians – Afia Shwarzenneger by KanuSE: 4:18pm On Jun 20, 2019
jrusky:
Its absolhtely truth. I remember one pastor long ago who said the name Nigeria must be change that Niveria as a country name has some marine goddess allegiance and that is why things are getting worst every day but people said he should shut up but now I'm begining to belief the man prophesy the name Nigeria is like a poison.

Going by your comment, if you claim that you're educated I will not believe you.
Re: Why Ghanaians Attack Nigerians – Afia Shwarzenneger by thunderbabs: 4:22pm On Jun 20, 2019
Looks like Nigerian criminals in Ghana are running Ghanian criminals out of business.... shocked

But you Nigerians abroad, who curse una like this na.. So so crime everywhere you go...

Who swear for una
Re: Why Ghanaians Attack Nigerians – Afia Shwarzenneger by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jun 20, 2019
lefulefu:
what is sick in nigeria is that we glorify criminality. When someone engages in criminality we call it hustling. Everybody wants to buy benz but nobody wants to do legit hustle to buy d benz. We tend to carry such mentality with us when we go to foreign climes hence this embarrasement we now seeing.

Where is the legit hustle ? Idiot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Yul Edochie Governorship Homecoming Campaign Holds Sat, Oct. 14th 2017 / Tiwa Savage Confronts Photographer Over Her Baby’s Pictures, Seizes Camera / Fans Drag Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde For Celebrating Peter Okoye & Leaving Out Paul

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.