Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,131 members, 7,821,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Frank Edoho Claps Back At A Follower Who Tweeted At Him And It's Brutal - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Frank Edoho Claps Back At A Follower Who Tweeted At Him And It's Brutal (54200 Views)

Halima Abubakar Claps Back At Trolls Over Her Recent Weightloss Photos / Toke Makinwa Claps Back At Fan Who Accused Her Of Photoshopping / Cee-C Claps Back At A Non-Fan Who Said 'See Your Yam Leg' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Frank Edoho Claps Back At A Follower Who Tweeted At Him And It's Brutal by thatigboman: 11:38pm On Jun 20, 2019
Tombilly:
That was a dangerous uppercut from Frank.

Meaning he would have wasted his transportation to the show an still go home broke.
Frank himself is a fool

1 Like

Re: Frank Edoho Claps Back At A Follower Who Tweeted At Him And It's Brutal by prinsam30: 11:38pm On Jun 20, 2019
una no go sleep this is 11.39pm

1 Like

Re: Frank Edoho Claps Back At A Follower Who Tweeted At Him And It's Brutal by bukatyne(f): 11:43pm On Jun 20, 2019
thatigboman:
Is the game won by grammar? That Frank's response is very poor. Even if he, Frank, himself sits on the hot seat, he wount win more than N5,000.
And I hate the guy so much because he is a wife beater. The programme 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' was yanked off because of how he, Frank, terribly beat and divorced his wife (a lovely lady that was also a TV presenter). So he should go and sit down and cover his face in shame.

Heard the story.

One would wonder why such a polished man like Frank with huge exposure would beat his wife.

Men, nor bi by suit.

5 Likes

Re: Frank Edoho Claps Back At A Follower Who Tweeted At Him And It's Brutal by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jun 20, 2019
Some people just carry problem dey Waka..
Re: Frank Edoho Claps Back At A Follower Who Tweeted At Him And It's Brutal by thatigboman: 11:48pm On Jun 20, 2019
bukatyne:

Heard the story.

One would wonder why such a polished MSN like Frank with huge exposure would best hus wife.

Men, nor bi by suit.
he did o. Hate the guy with a passion and stopped watching the show. The wife was a lovely TV presenter. Google it. That man Frank u see on TV is a sadist. If it were in an advanced country, he would be serving like 20-30 years in jail.

1 Like

Re: Frank Edoho Claps Back At A Follower Who Tweeted At Him And It's Brutal by NiggasInParis: 11:49pm On Jun 20, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
This guy used to be my crush back then when I was addicted to watching 'Who wants to be a millionaire' every Friday night. I got so used to the show that if there's no light on the hours the show is to be aired, I am usually sad.

That person trolling him lacks sense. Was his job with MTN supposed to be a lifetime one?

You are right. Asides from the Crush stuff. He is an Elder! Many of the 90's kids grew up watching him...

2 Likes

Re: Frank Edoho Claps Back At A Follower Who Tweeted At Him And It's Brutal by Lovelyn451(f): 11:51pm On Jun 20, 2019
Never reply a fool, if you must, be sure to show them how foolish they are....he try small

1 Like

Re: Frank Edoho Claps Back At A Follower Who Tweeted At Him And It's Brutal by Bigii(m): 11:51pm On Jun 20, 2019
Durhleepee:
I'm still very sad at how the show ended when I was just gearing up to get to the hot seat.

Pretty one kiss

I am crushing. Can I be a friend??❤
Re: Frank Edoho Claps Back At A Follower Who Tweeted At Him And It's Brutal by enemyofprogress: 11:52pm On Jun 20, 2019
Durhleepee:
I'm still very sad at how the show ended when I was just gearing up to get to the hot seat.
yinmu
Re: Frank Edoho Claps Back At A Follower Who Tweeted At Him And It's Brutal by nnadychuks(m): 11:54pm On Jun 20, 2019
Back then I used to think it's fake money, like how would someone just win 5m by just answering 12 questions correctly... I now believe it's real money because of how expensive MTN services are now

4 Likes

Re: Frank Edoho Claps Back At A Follower Who Tweeted At Him And It's Brutal by Arkmanbuddy(m): 11:55pm On Jun 20, 2019
Carlyboi:
bro hope you don’t have comprehension issues lol?he meant returned,in that context he was actually correcting the troll’s grammar.

The guy matter tire me o. He just read a different meaning to the whole thing. Lol.

2 Likes

Re: Frank Edoho Claps Back At A Follower Who Tweeted At Him And It's Brutal by Arkmanbuddy(m): 11:56pm On Jun 20, 2019
blackaxe78:

Make I no talk before you swear for me.

Talk your mind na, why you dey fear?
Re: Frank Edoho Claps Back At A Follower Who Tweeted At Him And It's Brutal by elmartino247: 12:00am On Jun 21, 2019
folake4u:
Who else miss Who wants to be a millionaire, Gulder Ultimate show embarassed

why was the gulder ultimate show stopped
Re: Frank Edoho Claps Back At A Follower Who Tweeted At Him And It's Brutal by Stillthebest: 12:11am On Jun 21, 2019
thatigboman:
Is the game won by grammar? That Frank's response is very poor. Even if he, Frank, himself sits on the hot seat, he wount win more than N5,000.
And I hate the guy so much because he is a wife beater. The programme 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' was yanked off because of how he, Frank, terribly beat and divorced his wife (a lovely lady that was also a TV presenter). So he should go and sit down and cover his face in shame.

Are you married? Were you in their marriage? Not justifying him beat his wife but marital issue is delicat/complex to get into and hating someone cus of how he/she handles it. Only the parties know exactly what the problems are. Have u seen a near broken marriage where they called the involved parties for settlement and they both found it hard to pinpoint a tangible reason for the brawls... Yes, there are.

As to "Do people win WWTBAM based on grammar test" Yes, they do because some questions were pure english test and some based on intelligence test and you can't be intelligent without being moderately english "smart" taink u

14 Likes

Re: Frank Edoho Claps Back At A Follower Who Tweeted At Him And It's Brutal by daveP(m): 12:13am On Jun 21, 2019
folake4u:
Who else miss Who wants to be a millionaire, Gulder Ultimate show embarassed
I do

Calm dan. No be marital vows ; D

1 Like

Re: Frank Edoho Claps Back At A Follower Who Tweeted At Him And It's Brutal by ShaqFu: 12:17am On Jun 21, 2019
What's brutal about that? Some bloggers just love using words. grin
Re: Frank Edoho Claps Back At A Follower Who Tweeted At Him And It's Brutal by CEOconcord(m): 12:26am On Jun 21, 2019
thatigboman:

You were there when he was beating the woman abi? Take a medal for hating the guy so much. I'm sure even the woman doesn't hate him the way you do. Get a life sir/ma
Re: Frank Edoho Claps Back At A Follower Who Tweeted At Him And It's Brutal by surveyProf(m): 12:46am On Jun 21, 2019
Durhleepee:

Who wants to be a millionaire, now less get started! You are on the hot sit, you have 3 life line, you have 50/50, call a friend and ask the audience.

Question number 1..... Which popular animal is referred to as the king of the jungle? A) Goat, B) Elephant, C) Tiger, D) � Lion cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Frank Edoho Claps Back At A Follower Who Tweeted At Him And It's Brutal by DonMekino(m): 12:55am On Jun 21, 2019
thatigboman:
lolzzz Nigerians sef, they would have replaced him with a wife petter na if that's the reason or maybe u just want us to know he had domestic issues

1 Like

Re: Frank Edoho Claps Back At A Follower Who Tweeted At Him And It's Brutal by Rajosh(m): 12:57am On Jun 21, 2019
greatnaija01:
fRANK is FRANK
Very FRANK
Re: Frank Edoho Claps Back At A Follower Who Tweeted At Him And It's Brutal by Bfarm: 1:05am On Jun 21, 2019
Na was

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HsU0zwMryBM

Pls watch, like and subscribe
Re: Frank Edoho Claps Back At A Follower Who Tweeted At Him And It's Brutal by Nobody: 1:46am On Jun 21, 2019
He deserves it. Very disrespectful.
Re: Frank Edoho Claps Back At A Follower Who Tweeted At Him And It's Brutal by Stillthebest: 1:50am On Jun 21, 2019
DonMekino:
lolzzz Nigerians sef, they would have replaced him with a wife petter na if that's the reason or maybe u just want us to know he had domestic issues

He wrote as if he is a close family member to the wife. Or as If he lives with them.

1 Like

Re: Frank Edoho Claps Back At A Follower Who Tweeted At Him And It's Brutal by uniquelyspecial(m): 1:58am On Jun 21, 2019
fikiman7000:
Well he said its returned so let's watch out,maybe entry will be harder this time or questions will be tougher
Ah!! He was correcting the guys English oo
Him no say the show they come back o
Re: Frank Edoho Claps Back At A Follower Who Tweeted At Him And It's Brutal by uniquelyspecial(m): 1:59am On Jun 21, 2019
thatigboman:
Oyibo!!!
Re: Frank Edoho Claps Back At A Follower Who Tweeted At Him And It's Brutal by kilokeys(m): 2:06am On Jun 21, 2019
thatigboman:

Uncle, you too

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Freeze Advises Oyedepo To Sell His Private Jet To Educate His Students For Free / Yvonne Jegede: My Marriage To Abounce Has Crashed, It's Over, It Didn't Work Out / Davido Poses With His 13 Million Naira Timepiece [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.