Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,959 members, 7,821,380 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Frank Edoho Claps Back At A Follower Who Tweeted At Him And It's Brutal - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Frank Edoho Claps Back At A Follower Who Tweeted At Him And It's Brutal (54199 Views)

Halima Abubakar Claps Back At Trolls Over Her Recent Weightloss Photos / Toke Makinwa Claps Back At Fan Who Accused Her Of Photoshopping / Cee-C Claps Back At A Non-Fan Who Said 'See Your Yam Leg' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Frank Edoho Claps Back At A Follower Who Tweeted At Him And It's Brutal by Afamed: 2:59am On Jun 21, 2019
bukatyne:

Heard the story.

One would wonder why such a polished man like Frank with huge exposure would beat his wife.

Men, nor bi by suit.
My sister,the thing weak me here. Frank has a good command of English but has a poor command of his home

1 Like

Re: Frank Edoho Claps Back At A Follower Who Tweeted At Him And It's Brutal by anonimi: 3:50am On Jun 21, 2019
folake4u:
Who else miss Who wants to be a millionaire, Gulder Ultimate show embarassed

The effects of Buhari economy of incompetence and slow poison theft plus quiet corruption at the very top

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4884294_mistake_jpeg702a2602bc7f166e23ca39e4552fd42f

1 Like

Re: Frank Edoho Claps Back At A Follower Who Tweeted At Him And It's Brutal by anonimi: 3:58am On Jun 21, 2019
9jaRealist:
Depends...
If it’s Pidgin, then it’s correct.
grin
>

Does that read like pidgin to you

3 Likes

Re: Frank Edoho Claps Back At A Follower Who Tweeted At Him And It's Brutal by ini4brandon(m): 3:59am On Jun 21, 2019
Well said bro. Frank's a Gent not a Saint. My man anytime.
Stillthebest:

Are you married? Were you in their marriage? Not justifying him beat his wife but marital issue is delicat/complex to get into and hating someone cus of how he/she handles it. Only the parties know exactly what the problems are. Have u seen a near broken marriage where they called the involved parties for settlement and they both found it hard to pinpoint a tangible reason for the brawls... Yes, there are.

As to "Do people win WWTBAM based on grammar test" Yes, they do because some questions were pure english test and some based on intelligence test and you can't be intelligent without being moderately english "smart" taink u

1 Like

Re: Frank Edoho Claps Back At A Follower Who Tweeted At Him And It's Brutal by anonimi: 4:00am On Jun 21, 2019
thatigboman:
Is the game won by grammar? That Frank's response is very poor. Even if he, Frank, himself sits on the hot seat, he wount win more than N5,000.
And I hate the guy so much because he is a wife beater. The programme 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' was yanked off because of how he, Frank, terribly beat and divorced his wife (a lovely lady that was also a TV presenter). So he should go and sit down and cover his face in shame.

The programme was yanked off because of him as there is no other eligible presenter among Nigeria's estimated 200 million people
Make una come see reasoning o. shocked

4 Likes

Re: Frank Edoho Claps Back At A Follower Who Tweeted At Him And It's Brutal by anonimi: 4:03am On Jun 21, 2019
Sanniez:
A billionaire

See bad smartass grin
Them dey look for you on the show whenever it restarts. wink

3 Likes

Re: Frank Edoho Claps Back At A Follower Who Tweeted At Him And It's Brutal by cardoso222: 4:09am On Jun 21, 2019
Durhleepee:
I'm still very sad at how the show ended when I was just gearing up to get to the hot seat.
t
Me too! Good things don't last long

1 Like

Re: Frank Edoho Claps Back At A Follower Who Tweeted At Him And It's Brutal by cardoso222: 4:12am On Jun 21, 2019
thatigboman:
Is the game won by grammar? That Frank's response is very poor. Even if he, Frank, himself sits on the hot seat, he wount win more than N5,000.
And I hate the guy so much because he is a wife beater. The programme 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' was yanked off because of how he, Frank, terribly beat and divorced his wife (a lovely lady that was also a TV presenter). So he should go and sit down and cover his face in shame.
Pls forgive Frank!
Re: Frank Edoho Claps Back At A Follower Who Tweeted At Him And It's Brutal by ioreth69(f): 4:22am On Jun 21, 2019
Oluwasaeon:

How much do you think you'd have won ?
grin grin
Re: Frank Edoho Claps Back At A Follower Who Tweeted At Him And It's Brutal by Kennyolawumi(m): 4:25am On Jun 21, 2019
A
nairalee:
If you must troll, first learn basic English.

Yes, very important

1 Like

Re: Frank Edoho Claps Back At A Follower Who Tweeted At Him And It's Brutal by zolajpower: 4:30am On Jun 21, 2019
When it comes to administering the adequate measurements of doses to potential troll Dr Frank edoho as never failed grin he knows how to get the inadequacy of any fastest finger first troll.
grin grin now to the troll you see what fastest finger first has caused ? This is what you get when u meet the Master. He will always fish out ur errors..
I just kept rolling on the bed after reading the epic response from Frank .
Re: Frank Edoho Claps Back At A Follower Who Tweeted At Him And It's Brutal by Yhelay(m): 4:30am On Jun 21, 2019
9jaRealist:
Depends...
grin
>
Still wrong. You don't use past tense in pidgin!

1 Like

Re: Frank Edoho Claps Back At A Follower Who Tweeted At Him And It's Brutal by Oluromantic: 4:30am On Jun 21, 2019
folake4u:
Who else miss Who wants to be a millionaire, Gulder Ultimate show embarassed
*Search*
Re: Frank Edoho Claps Back At A Follower Who Tweeted At Him And It's Brutal by safarigirl(f): 4:34am On Jun 21, 2019
Aside the fact that Frank stole this tweet from some other guy, whose response had already gone viral everywhere else but on this LASTMA site, that dude was not trying to troll anyone, so, y'all need to calm yoir titties and keep up.
Re: Frank Edoho Claps Back At A Follower Who Tweeted At Him And It's Brutal by 9jaRealist: 4:47am On Jun 21, 2019
anonimi:

Does that read like pidgin to you

Duh! Does it read like classic English to you? undecided
>
Re: Frank Edoho Claps Back At A Follower Who Tweeted At Him And It's Brutal by 9jaRealist: 4:52am On Jun 21, 2019
Yhelay:

Still wrong. You don't use past tense in pidgin!

Since some of you are humor-challenged... undecided

It’s not supposed to be past tense...
But rather present continuous tense! SMDH
>
Re: Frank Edoho Claps Back At A Follower Who Tweeted At Him And It's Brutal by AgreatMan: 5:36am On Jun 21, 2019
Funny enough, Frank messed up a punctuation.

It's 'returned.'

Note the inverted comma after the fullstop not before it.
Re: Frank Edoho Claps Back At A Follower Who Tweeted At Him And It's Brutal by blueangle21(m): 5:44am On Jun 21, 2019
When people don't have job they create something to keep them busy I think.
Re: Frank Edoho Claps Back At A Follower Who Tweeted At Him And It's Brutal by DavidEsq(m): 5:50am On Jun 21, 2019
Carlyboi:
bro hope you don’t have comprehension issues lol?he meant returned,in that context he was actually correcting the troll’s grammar.
Ah dey teh u. grin Chai! Between dis guy and the troll, I no know who beta pass grin

2 Likes

Re: Frank Edoho Claps Back At A Follower Who Tweeted At Him And It's Brutal by Shezkid: 5:52am On Jun 21, 2019
thatigboman:

so someone else can't anchor the show....
Seems you live with Frank...
Re: Frank Edoho Claps Back At A Follower Who Tweeted At Him And It's Brutal by Duggedised12(f): 5:58am On Jun 21, 2019
Still looking for the "brutal reply" undecided
Re: Frank Edoho Claps Back At A Follower Who Tweeted At Him And It's Brutal by Nobody: 6:05am On Jun 21, 2019
9jaRealist:
Depends...
grin
>

No use of past tense in Pidgin, the guy said "but bro took one "
Re: Frank Edoho Claps Back At A Follower Who Tweeted At Him And It's Brutal by JBArokonkwo1(m): 6:08am On Jun 21, 2019
thatigboman:

Ur hatred for him has made u make comments that doesn't have any iota of sense in them!
Re: Frank Edoho Claps Back At A Follower Who Tweeted At Him And It's Brutal by 2blessed01(m): 6:17am On Jun 21, 2019
Suit Him Right; FRANKLY Speaking!
Re: Frank Edoho Claps Back At A Follower Who Tweeted At Him And It's Brutal by milkyworld(m): 6:18am On Jun 21, 2019
If you want to be a millionaire, check out my signature...
Re: Frank Edoho Claps Back At A Follower Who Tweeted At Him And It's Brutal by RiyaGoddess(f): 6:18am On Jun 21, 2019
I really still do not understand why some persons find it difficult minding their business. When they give them back now dem go say the 'clapper' no mature Mtchewwww
Re: Frank Edoho Claps Back At A Follower Who Tweeted At Him And It's Brutal by johnDkay(m): 6:19am On Jun 21, 2019
Durhleepee:
I'm still very sad at how the show ended when I was just gearing up to get to the hot seat.
with all the sanctions and fine fines the FG put on them, the stopped sponsoring a lot of stuffs like project fame, who wants to be a millionaire and lot more. It's really bad.
Re: Frank Edoho Claps Back At A Follower Who Tweeted At Him And It's Brutal by israelmao(m): 6:20am On Jun 21, 2019
African culture of respect for unclothedness and decency is going into extinction.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Freeze Advises Oyedepo To Sell His Private Jet To Educate His Students For Free / Yvonne Jegede: My Marriage To Abounce Has Crashed, It's Over, It Didn't Work Out / John Dumelo Shows Off His Farm. Preaches Agriculture (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.