Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Frank Edoho Claps Back At A Follower Who Tweeted At Him And It's Brutal - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Frank Edoho Claps Back At A Follower Who Tweeted At Him And It's Brutal (54204 Views)

Halima Abubakar Claps Back At Trolls Over Her Recent Weightloss Photos / Toke Makinwa Claps Back At Fan Who Accused Her Of Photoshopping / Cee-C Claps Back At A Non-Fan Who Said 'See Your Yam Leg' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Frank Edoho Claps Back At A Follower Who Tweeted At Him And It's Brutal by Durhleepee(f): 6:22am On Jun 21, 2019
Oluwasaeon:
How much do you think you'd have won ?
Nothing less than 1million.
Re: Frank Edoho Claps Back At A Follower Who Tweeted At Him And It's Brutal by dotedote: 6:23am On Jun 21, 2019
9jaRealist:
Depends...
If it’s Pidgin, then it’s correct.
grin
>

Couldn't have been Pidgin cos he used "took".
In Pidgin, past tense is a taboo.
Re: Frank Edoho Claps Back At A Follower Who Tweeted At Him And It's Brutal by bluefilm: 6:25am On Jun 21, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
This guy used to be my crush back then when I was addicted to watching 'Who wants to be a millionaire' every Friday night. I got so used to the show that if there's no light on the hours the show is to be aired, I am usually sad.

That person trolling him lacks sense. Was his job with MTN supposed to be a lifetime one?

It's ''no power''.

With grammar like that, you couldn't have won even ₦5,000 on the programme. wink

4 Likes

Re: Frank Edoho Claps Back At A Follower Who Tweeted At Him And It's Brutal by davies123: 6:36am On Jun 21, 2019
thatigboman:
Is the game won by grammar? That Frank's response is very poor. Even if he, Frank, himself sits on the hot seat, he wount win more than N5,000.
And I hate the guy so much because he is a wife beater. The programme 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' was yanked off because of how he, Frank, terribly beat and divorced his wife (a lovely lady that was also a TV presenter). So he should go and sit down and cover his face in shame.

Were you there when he was beating his wife? Is the PA to MTN CEO who told you why the show ended? Nigerians can be so stupid!
Re: Frank Edoho Claps Back At A Follower Who Tweeted At Him And It's Brutal by mylander(m): 6:37am On Jun 21, 2019
9jaRealist:
Depends...
If it’s Pidgin, then it’s correct.
grin
>

Does that tweet look like pidgin to you?
Re: Frank Edoho Claps Back At A Follower Who Tweeted At Him And It's Brutal by mylander(m): 6:40am On Jun 21, 2019
bluefilm:

It's ''no power''.

With grammar like that, you couldn't have won even ₦5,000 on the programme. wink

It is "no power supply". With such grammar, you couldn't have qualified to be on the hot seat.

smiley smiley wink wink

3 Likes

Re: Frank Edoho Claps Back At A Follower Who Tweeted At Him And It's Brutal by folake4u(f): 6:43am On Jun 21, 2019
Oluromantic:
*Search*

Lol no mind me abeg
Re: Frank Edoho Claps Back At A Follower Who Tweeted At Him And It's Brutal by folake4u(f): 6:44am On Jun 21, 2019
daveP:
I do

Calm dan. No be marital vows ; D

Lol Dave howfa na. You throway your girl for one side oh undecided
Re: Frank Edoho Claps Back At A Follower Who Tweeted At Him And It's Brutal by toprealman: 6:44am On Jun 21, 2019
Frank the woman beater turned English instructor. Use "it is" rather that it's". Clap back indeed.
Re: Frank Edoho Claps Back At A Follower Who Tweeted At Him And It's Brutal by folake4u(f): 6:45am On Jun 21, 2019
tayolove12:

Let talk about that Gulder sist Vic

Have we met before
Re: Frank Edoho Claps Back At A Follower Who Tweeted At Him And It's Brutal by Durhleepee(f): 6:55am On Jun 21, 2019
Bigii:

Pretty one kiss

I am crushing. Can I be a friend??❤
Yes
Re: Frank Edoho Claps Back At A Follower Who Tweeted At Him And It's Brutal by Freeman50(m): 7:03am On Jun 21, 2019
folake4u:
Who else miss Who wants to be a millionaire, Gulder Ultimate show embarassed
honestly, I wished I could turn back the hands of time.
Re: Frank Edoho Claps Back At A Follower Who Tweeted At Him And It's Brutal by deefresh: 7:04am On Jun 21, 2019
Lol. It's like frank didn't have to use a lifeline to clap back -- phone a friend, ask the audiences etc; he simply gave the dude a final answer! :-o

Hey, have you discovered programming can be fun? Learn to code- Call 08133997333. For a personal tutor. You'd be surprised how interesting learning code can be with a talented mentor teaching you. Call or whatsapp fast. Book a spot!

It's easy anyone can be taught.
Re: Frank Edoho Claps Back At A Follower Who Tweeted At Him And It's Brutal by bankolefun(m): 7:07am On Jun 21, 2019
he has become a social media destroyer..since he has stopped making millionaires.
Re: Frank Edoho Claps Back At A Follower Who Tweeted At Him And It's Brutal by Rexology: 7:16am On Jun 21, 2019
thatigboman:
Is the game won by grammar? That Frank's response is very poor. Even if he, Frank, himself sits on the hot seat, he wount win more than N5,000.
And I hate the guy so much because he is a wife beater. The programme 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' was yanked off because of how he, Frank, terribly beat and divorced his wife (a lovely lady that was also a TV presenter). So he should go and sit down and cover his face in shame.
Without holding brief for Frank, how did you come to the conclusion that his ex-wife who you probably barely know is a " lovely lady"?

1 Like

Re: Frank Edoho Claps Back At A Follower Who Tweeted At Him And It's Brutal by oboy81: 7:20am On Jun 21, 2019
bukatyne:

Heard the story.

One would wonder why such a polished man like Frank with huge exposure would beat his wife.

Men, nor bi by suit.
So he beat her regularly or it was a one time thing?
Re: Frank Edoho Claps Back At A Follower Who Tweeted At Him And It's Brutal by Bobbysmicky(m): 7:20am On Jun 21, 2019
Adakintroy:
Who wants to be a millionaire?

Me: who doesn't.
Re: Frank Edoho Claps Back At A Follower Who Tweeted At Him And It's Brutal by Nobody: 7:29am On Jun 21, 2019
good one, frank has moved on, started with the NTA before venturing into talk shows, he s done well for himself.
Re: Frank Edoho Claps Back At A Follower Who Tweeted At Him And It's Brutal by Pwansunrise: 7:49am On Jun 21, 2019
fikiman7000:
Well he said its returned so let's watch out,maybe entry will be harder this time or questions will be tougher
He was only correcting him, he don't mean the program have returned.
Re: Frank Edoho Claps Back At A Follower Who Tweeted At Him And It's Brutal by ThothHermes: 7:56am On Jun 21, 2019
Durhleepee:
I'm still very sad at how the show ended when I was just gearing up to get to the hot seat.
Me too.
Re: Frank Edoho Claps Back At A Follower Who Tweeted At Him And It's Brutal by BarryLondon007(m): 8:11am On Jun 21, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
This guy used to be my crush back then when I was addicted to watching 'Who wants to be a millionaire' every Friday night. I got so used to the show that if there's no light on the hours the show is to be aired, I am usually sad.

That person trolling him lacks sense. Was his job with MTN supposed to be a lifetime one?
And who said English is a measure for intelligence?
It’s just language
Nothing dey for English

1 Like

Re: Frank Edoho Claps Back At A Follower Who Tweeted At Him And It's Brutal by olumalcolm(m): 8:26am On Jun 21, 2019
thatigboman:
Is the game won by grammar? That Frank's response is very poor. Even if he, Frank, himself sits on the hot seat, he[b] wount [/b]win more than N5,000.
It's won't not wount, that's why you support crap. Bird's of a feather. angry
Re: Frank Edoho Claps Back At A Follower Who Tweeted At Him And It's Brutal by fikiman7000(m): 8:27am On Jun 21, 2019
Carlyboi:
bro hope you don’t have comprehension issues lol?he meant returned,in that context he was actually correcting the troll’s grammar.
Thanks but i think comprehension issue isn't the word to use
Re: Frank Edoho Claps Back At A Follower Who Tweeted At Him And It's Brutal by Oluwasaeon(m): 8:28am On Jun 21, 2019
Durhleepee:

Nothing less than 1million.
You must be very brilliant and know a thing or two about everything
Re: Frank Edoho Claps Back At A Follower Who Tweeted At Him And It's Brutal by Harrynight(m): 8:29am On Jun 21, 2019
folake4u:
Who else miss Who wants to be a millionaire, Gulder Ultimate show embarassed

And MTN Project Fame
Re: Frank Edoho Claps Back At A Follower Who Tweeted At Him And It's Brutal by ausuch(m): 8:36am On Jun 21, 2019
Who cares? communication has taken place. the intended message was understood.
Re: Frank Edoho Claps Back At A Follower Who Tweeted At Him And It's Brutal by Psoul(m): 8:41am On Jun 21, 2019
thatigboman:

Are you done?
Re: Frank Edoho Claps Back At A Follower Who Tweeted At Him And It's Brutal by Psoul(m): 8:42am On Jun 21, 2019
What about MTN Project Fame?
Re: Frank Edoho Claps Back At A Follower Who Tweeted At Him And It's Brutal by Nobody: 8:45am On Jun 21, 2019
great educative shows such as who wants to be a millionaire, gulder ultimate show all got cancelled while stuupid shows like bbnaija still airs..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Freeze Advises Oyedepo To Sell His Private Jet To Educate His Students For Free / Yvonne Jegede: My Marriage To Abounce Has Crashed, It's Over, It Didn't Work Out / Davido Poses With His 13 Million Naira Timepiece [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.