Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Bride And Her 7 Bridesmaids Slay In Swimsuit (Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bride And Her 7 Bridesmaids Slay In Swimsuit (Photos) (63405 Views)

Rich Backside!! DJ Cuppy Shares Beautiful Swimsuit Photos From Her Boat Cruise / Plus-Sized Lady Slays In Swimsuit Photos / Beautiful Amputee Curvy Lady Slays In Swimsuit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride And Her 7 Bridesmaids Slay In Swimsuit (Photos) by Lovelyn451(f): 7:22am On Jun 21, 2019
centyboy:
You see the second girl from left is not happy, i hope its not what im thinking grin
she's taking the activity too serious
Re: Bride And Her 7 Bridesmaids Slay In Swimsuit (Photos) by karma2000: 7:25am On Jun 21, 2019
How can dis marriage last karma of problems leading to divorce is uploading beware of water beings
Re: Bride And Her 7 Bridesmaids Slay In Swimsuit (Photos) by roomus(m): 7:31am On Jun 21, 2019
Aswear wink first pic: she frown dey compete leg height with bride......2nd pic: see her face/mouth just behind the bride on the left......3rd pic: she close fist while others open.....hmmmmm shocked little signals buy wat do I kno grin

centyboy:
You see the second girl from left is not happy, i hope its not what im thinking grin
Re: Bride And Her 7 Bridesmaids Slay In Swimsuit (Photos) by BoverLY: 7:40am On Jun 21, 2019
if u see nigerian ladies doing this. las las na Gossiping and backbite. jealous they will end it with.
abi
Re: Bride And Her 7 Bridesmaids Slay In Swimsuit (Photos) by Kokoebapluse(m): 8:34am On Jun 21, 2019
sad. This one nah ladieswater not Mami

Why all thire pix is in the water?

My advice to her is ( ile oko ile eko ni) if you don't ready to learn you can't last
Re: Bride And Her 7 Bridesmaids Slay In Swimsuit (Photos) by Psoul(m): 8:45am On Jun 21, 2019
Umu Ogbanje.

Abeg that 2nd girl from right, is she a transgendered.
Is that thing d!ck or pnssy?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bride And Her 7 Bridesmaids Slay In Swimsuit (Photos) by Parkac(m): 9:11am On Jun 21, 2019
The pictures were actually taken in a swimming pool with the beach extensions photoshopped. grin Impressive
Re: Bride And Her 7 Bridesmaids Slay In Swimsuit (Photos) by vioment: 9:34am On Jun 21, 2019
Once i saw the clean water, i just know say e no dey near nigeria and west africa. Tufiakwa. Dirty region.
Re: Bride And Her 7 Bridesmaids Slay In Swimsuit (Photos) by Xmen149(m): 9:51am On Jun 21, 2019
softwerk:

cry

See as marriage just dey hungry me now but all these Nairaland fu*ckboys no go ever let puna rest!

lol na u dey service Nairaland fu*ckboys ...oshwy!! cheesy hanty-hanty grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bride And Her 7 Bridesmaids Slay In Swimsuit (Photos) by Triplejey: 11:16am On Jun 21, 2019
They're beautiful
God bless her home

Slide in here https://dailywisdomtv.com
For.... Christian materials to help your spiritual growth.
From messages, ebooks, audio bible, to word study library.
Re: Bride And Her 7 Bridesmaids Slay In Swimsuit (Photos) by NwaIgboBoy(m): 11:49am On Jun 21, 2019

menhh!!!! buh, to be frank here. In the 1st pic the 2nd girl from the left go sweet die. I know wat am saying, fear those kind of girls that hardly laugh to the cameras, thus, if they get u on ur bed trust me u will cum & cum & cum & cum & cum & cum i mean u will keep cuming until she leaves that house. they realy knows how to make men cum especially very quick
Re: Bride And Her 7 Bridesmaids Slay In Swimsuit (Photos) by abdulmalik3(m): 12:21pm On Jun 21, 2019
Be rest assured
softwerk:

cry

See as marriage just dey hungry me now but all these Nairaland fu*ckboys no go ever let puna rest!
Re: Bride And Her 7 Bridesmaids Slay In Swimsuit (Photos) by ossyla(m): 2:20pm On Jun 21, 2019
if you are ready, lets get down low

softwerk:

cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bride And Her 7 Bridesmaids Slay In Swimsuit (Photos) by Wayne4uall(m): 7:36pm On Jun 21, 2019
Galaticos444:
d darker d better grin

For ur mind

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Cries After Posting Nude Pictures But Followers Refuse To Grow / Lady Twerks In Front Of Soldier And His 2 Friends / Grinding Goes Wrong! Lady Destroys Man's Private Part All In The Name Of Dancing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.