Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,529 members, 7,854,297 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:57 PM

Stocks That Can Make You Rich In 2007 - Investment (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Stocks That Can Make You Rich In 2007 (79714 Views)

How To Be Rich In Nigeria / Nigerian Stocks That Make You Happy All The Time / Best Nigerian Stocks To Buy For Your Retirement? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stocks That Can Make You Rich In 2007 by crazyT(m): 3:52pm On Sep 14, 2007
Easimoni, Temmie TOP and the other gurus

I have got some change to play with about 250k do I go all the way for Crusader, Cornerstone or just split the money among the 2 or are there any other interested stocks out there?
Re: Stocks That Can Make You Rich In 2007 by Tmoni(m): 4:24pm On Sep 14, 2007
sorry to digress, but the idea of of a "triplicate post" of MAN UTD fans was too much not to post,
with ronaldo back, the champions league cup is the starting point, grin grin

what do u say about guiness, i know their year ends around sptember, any thing going on for them---at least this year they are not building a new bottling plant,
Re: Stocks That Can Make You Rich In 2007 by Tmoni(m): 4:27pm On Sep 14, 2007
guess, i was beaten to it,

crazy T, i think you should go all the way in crusader,
no point splitting it and cornerstone just did some funny stuff with their stock,
Re: Stocks That Can Make You Rich In 2007 by VC2007(m): 6:41pm On Sep 14, 2007
easimoni, i have been looking for 'Investment for Dummies' in port harcourt for the past 6 months with no luck.

Pls can u help me from ur end?

We can arrange how i can send u the dough and u mail it to me or something

thanx, man
Re: Stocks That Can Make You Rich In 2007 by easimoni(m): 6:47pm On Sep 14, 2007
@ V.C.2007,
email me at easimoni2004@yahoo.com

If you have someone in the US, I can mail it to them on your behalf. It's on Amazon for $14
Re: Stocks That Can Make You Rich In 2007 by easimoni(m): 6:48pm On Sep 14, 2007
Don't split. Go with Crusader.
Re: Stocks That Can Make You Rich In 2007 by frankiriri(m): 8:00pm On Sep 14, 2007
shigidi:

easimoni, arent u meant to be on holiday wink
@
Thot you would get the stage all to yourself eh?. Tough luck grin
Re: Stocks That Can Make You Rich In 2007 by easimoni(m): 8:58pm On Sep 14, 2007
shigidi:

easimoni, arent u meant to be on holiday wink

This is more fun than babysitting 2 nieces and a nephew. cry undecided shocked
Re: Stocks That Can Make You Rich In 2007 by crazyT(m): 12:11am On Sep 15, 2007
Easimone and Tmoni

Thanks men! Crusader here comes my money.
Re: Stocks That Can Make You Rich In 2007 by bibiking1(m): 8:49am On Sep 16, 2007
Hi guys my mind says be steadfast be ACEN insurance, but my brains saying you did be a foll to. Which part of my physiology should i listen to?
Re: Stocks That Can Make You Rich In 2007 by whitelexi(m): 11:59am On Sep 17, 2007
I'm being very cautious with dangote flour, i just have this funny feeling about it, everyone has said its okay but i feel if i delay just a bit more something will come out into light. . . So i wont be in a hurry with this one, in the meantime, pls conduct more and more investigations. grin
Re: Stocks That Can Make You Rich In 2007 by Temmie10(m): 12:07pm On Sep 17, 2007
@Whitelexi
Not everyone has said that dangote is fine. I, easimoni and some others have expressed our reservations at dangote not being very cheap when compared to the market.
If you have a time frame of 9-18 months or more tho, then it is actually not bad, you should be rewarded for waiting

@bibiking1
Welcome to the stockmarket.
Your heart will always fight with your head as long as you are in this market.
Your head will be right most times. Occasionally though, your gut instinct will be right.
My candid advice is, don't lose your sleep (that way you can make better decisions).
Relax. Insurance is very bullish over the long haul even though there might be a lot of grey areas currently due to ongoing capitalisation.
The SEC website indicates that the merger with NEm was approved. I will try to snoop around for you in any case.
Re: Stocks That Can Make You Rich In 2007 by MyPeace(f): 1:39pm On Sep 17, 2007
Pls can somebody comment on LASACO Assurance, l bought some units few months back at N3.25, and its been crashing up and down since then, its N2.88 today. ls there still hope on them say in the next 1year?
Re: Stocks That Can Make You Rich In 2007 by dreday(m): 9:56pm On Sep 17, 2007
Hello house,
To the gurus on board, which stockbroker would you recommend for a relative newbie?
I'd also like to know if there's any website i can visit where i can see all those stock market stuff(current prices and stuff).
Thanks
Re: Stocks That Can Make You Rich In 2007 by bibiking1(m): 7:04am On Sep 18, 2007
@ALL
Wow! transcorp has not stop nosediving. This freefall is quite alarming now. I warned a couple of my friends 'bout buying into a politically motivated empire then, they were so sentimental bout it all. Do you think that it will ever get back to its position after this massive freefall? Nobody seems to be commenting on the senates committee ruling about stopping banks from going into the capital market to generate funds.

@TEMMIE10
how insured are investor/shareholder's funds when companies liquidate. Do we get to wait like the bank customers too?
and what do you really think about the ability of transcorp ever rising after this freefall, considering they virtually have no business in hand, and almost all their executives are involved in other businesses of theirs?

LASACO is like a presage to the fall that might hit crusaders too. i think speculations is whats pushin crusaders up
Re: Stocks That Can Make You Rich In 2007 by virusabbey(m): 2:43pm On Sep 19, 2007
Hey peeps in the forum, I head international beweries is in the market and it is selling for just 87kobo only and i was wondering before going into this kind of thing i want to ask the gurus in the house if it is a good buy or not and again if it is good how many units is ok to risk, Please adevice me guys, Thanks a millions tongue
Re: Stocks That Can Make You Rich In 2007 by yodiyokun(f): 2:54pm On Sep 19, 2007
virusabbey:

Hey peeps in the forum, I head international beweries is in the market and it is selling for just 87kobo only and i was wondering before going into this kind of thing i want to ask the gurus in the house if it is a good buy or not and again if it is good how many units is ok to risk, Please adevice me guys, Thanks a millions tongue

Do you know what they do? Intl Breweries how many people drink their products and foreseable is it that they will be able to get any market share from guiness or Nigerian breweries? you should start asking your questions from there?
Re: Stocks That Can Make You Rich In 2007 by ruledworld: 2:55pm On Sep 19, 2007
Re: Stocks That Can Make You Rich In 2007 by husu(m): 4:42pm On Sep 19, 2007
hello guys just ordered for 20,000 units of lasaco, hope is a good buy.
Re: Stocks That Can Make You Rich In 2007 by husu(m): 4:49pm On Sep 19, 2007
wapic was 8.00 last year,but now stagering b/w 5,6,7.nawa for insurance.!
Re: Stocks That Can Make You Rich In 2007 by frankiriri(m): 5:51pm On Sep 19, 2007
husu:

wapic was 8.00 last year,but now stagering b/w 5,6,7.nawa for insurance.!
when was WAPIC N8 last year. It only rose to N8 this year
Re: Stocks That Can Make You Rich In 2007 by shigidi(m): 1:36pm On Sep 20, 2007
@ frankiriri, what will be the impact of the funds released in the insurance sector by NAICOM, why is it such a big deal?
Re: Stocks That Can Make You Rich In 2007 by frankiriri(m): 6:01pm On Sep 20, 2007
The funds would be available for the companies to finance their expansion programmes which should then impact on their bottom line
Re: Stocks That Can Make You Rich In 2007 by ACL(m): 8:16pm On Sep 20, 2007
my broker bought Mutual Benefit for me.
I hope i will benefit from this stock.
Re: Stocks That Can Make You Rich In 2007 by whitelexi(m): 8:44am On Sep 21, 2007
All,

I heard Eternal oil has come up with a PO, is this true? if it is true, can someone tell me how much per share and also where to find the Form online?

Cheers Mates
Re: Stocks That Can Make You Rich In 2007 by iceman75(m): 12:26pm On Sep 21, 2007
Hello all, Pls can someone tell me how to get the dangote flour ipo form from the internet preferably from their official website.
Would also luv to get the union diagnostic pp form from their official website, if any. i beg oh!!!!!!!! smiley grin cool
Thanks for all the helping comments, thanks all.
Re: Stocks That Can Make You Rich In 2007 by freelance(m): 12:37pm On Sep 21, 2007
iceman75:

Hello all, Please can someone tell me how to get the dangote flour ipo form from the internet preferably from their official website.
Would also love to get the union diagnostic pp form from their official website, if any. i beg oh!!!!!!!! smiley grin cool
Thanks for all the helping comments, thanks all.

You can get the details from www.cashcraft.com

All the best

Regards,
Re: Stocks That Can Make You Rich In 2007 by Iwerebor(m): 12:49pm On Sep 21, 2007
Hello All,
Does anyone have a stake in First Bank shares here
Is there any explanation for it's slowed growth since it's bonus issues?
A lot of speculation said it would reach the N60 mark but it is struggling to stay aloft at N40.
Could the case be that the public offer price was expensive or it still has a good chance to make a good run?
Guru's, please slacken the jaw on this one.
Re: Stocks That Can Make You Rich In 2007 by shigidi(m): 1:58pm On Sep 21, 2007
@ iwerebor, hold on to ur first bank, its a good BUY. the rumors of merger with ETI coupled with very impresive result should push it to the mid fifties early next year.
Re: Stocks That Can Make You Rich In 2007 by Iwerebor(m): 2:59pm On Sep 21, 2007
shigidi:

@ iwerebor, hold on to your first bank, its a good BUY. the rumors of merger with ETI coupled with very impresive result should push it to the mid fifties early next year.
Hey Shigidi, thanks!
I am happy to know that whatever injury is preventing the Elephant from stomping away to glory will heal in the near future. I will hug and show it some love now grin
Re: Stocks That Can Make You Rich In 2007 by debostar(m): 6:01pm On Sep 22, 2007
Hello Guys,
I can assure you that first bank is a good buy and keeping it is worthwhile.What is affecting the market generally now is what is affecting first bank also.The market is bearish at the moment.The barrels of IPO THAT HAS BEEN BOMBARDING THE MARKET IS ALSO A FACTOR.
Re: Stocks That Can Make You Rich In 2007 by VC2007(m): 5:36am On Sep 23, 2007
For crying out loud when are we expecting a RALLY?
Somebody please tell me before I lose my mind

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (46) (Reply)

"Option C" Investors Storm Oko Oloyun’s Office To Demand Their Money / Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) / CBN Warns Nigerians Against “MMM”, Calls It Wonder Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.