Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,012 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Fulani Vigilante In The South-East: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Vigilante In The South-East: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts (36419 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa / Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest By DSS Over #revolutionnow Protest / Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Buhari Suspends RUGA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Vigilante In The South-East: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jun 21, 2019
Amah70:

They no fit buy you sense from market. Tufiakwa!!!

The fire power of colonial masters and their interest in one Nigeria, are what keep persons like you and Myetti Allah cattle rearers to be sharing one country with the Igbo.

Nzuzu elee
Re: Fulani Vigilante In The South-East: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jun 21, 2019
tsdarkside:

somebody told me you are a south african,is that true....??
Ironically definitely yes.
Re: Fulani Vigilante In The South-East: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts by Amah70: 8:46pm On Jun 21, 2019
tactius:

Thank you.

To be honest, the tribalism on this site is really very annoying, and irritiating.

Yes, freedom of speech. Yes, we live in a democracy, but it does not mean that one must use infantile language.

I hope Seun, and the mods are reading this. Enough is enough. I am a proud Nigerian. I hate no man or woman from any tribe. Regardless of being a contraption, we must stand together....
You say regardless of Nigeria being a contraption, we must stand together.

Please stand in a contraption with yourself and others who want it.
Count out others who want a true and functioning country.
OMG, nothing that crude oil can't make people say to defend this most dysfunctional Nigeria. Cheap cash from crude oil. When shall this crude oil stop flowing in the Niger delta so that some people go develop sense?

Re: Fulani Vigilante In The South-East: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jun 21, 2019
AfonjaConehead:

If only I can lay my hands on you
Well done
Re: Fulani Vigilante In The South-East: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts by KingDonPablo: 8:47pm On Jun 21, 2019
Juliusmalema:
So this animal called Nnamdi kanu still have the mouth and temerity to talk.

He should direct his press statement to his fellow criminal European gangsters.

Ipob is a terrorist organization and remain proscribed

SE governor's should use village vigilante to check mate this fulani herdsmen terrorist.

That someone or a state is in South East, doesn't make them Igbo in anyway afterall same herdsmen has endorsed Ebonyi state Governor for president 2023.

Same way Ohanaeze endorsed obi their son is the same way Miyetti Allah endorsed umahi as their son.

na ur papa be animal
Re: Fulani Vigilante In The South-East: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jun 21, 2019
OdefaGirl:

You've just been mentioned as a foreigner in this forum whose mission is to throw hate speeches to the readers here and this causes disunity in our hearts and country. Be warned!

Just go and sleep
Re: Fulani Vigilante In The South-East: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts by tsdarkside(m): 8:47pm On Jun 21, 2019
Juliusmalema:

Until u lay your hands on me, I will answer you.

something is realy wrong with you....
Re: Fulani Vigilante In The South-East: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jun 21, 2019
tsdarkside:

somebody told me you are a south african,is that true....??
Re: Fulani Vigilante In The South-East: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts by USDRONE(m): 8:48pm On Jun 21, 2019
OfficialAPCNig:

So NK couldn't make a complete statement without being hateful and dragging Yorubas into his rant.

South East Governors, Ohaneze, Afenifere and all peaceful yorubas not their moslems though are united in their stance against the Fulani's demands.

Nnamdi should learn to work with the SEGF and Ohaneze and quit casting aspersion on them.

For the ignorant, Igbos have armed vigilante in Kano.

Oga Igbos have no Vigilante in Kano, not even unarmed. Please say things you can defend.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Vigilante In The South-East: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jun 21, 2019
Amah70:

You say regardless of Nigeria bring a contraption, we must stand together.

OMG, nothing that crude oil can't make people say to defend this most dysfunctional Nigeria. Cheap cash from crude oil. When shall this crude oil stop flowing in the Niger delta so that some people go develop sense?

At the end of the day, Nigeria would divide into several small countries, and the big tribes will dominate lots of smaller tribes.

Thanks...but I think the contraption is a better option...than that.

Nigeria's issue is that you want to chop money. You don't want to work for it (and no, I shalnt explain what I mean).

Good e'en..
Re: Fulani Vigilante In The South-East: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts by Levi218(m): 8:50pm On Jun 21, 2019
Juliusmalema:
So this animal called Nnamdi kanu still have the mouth and temerity to talk.

He should direct his press statement to his fellow criminal European gangsters.

Ipob is a terrorist organization and remain proscribed

SE governor's should use village vigilante to check mate this fulani herdsmen terrorist.

That someone or a state is in South East, doesn't make them Igbo in anyway afterall same herdsmen has endorsed Ebonyi state Governor for president 2023.

Same way Ohanaeze endorsed obi their son is the same way Miyetti Allah endorsed umahi as their son.

SEE THIS BIG TIME MUMU OH.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Vigilante In The South-East: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts by tsdarkside(m): 8:52pm On Jun 21, 2019
Amah70:

You say regardless of Nigeria being a contraption, we must stand together.

it seems you dont understand what nigeria is or what this area called nigeria is...

forget maps drawn by whites....think....
Re: Fulani Vigilante In The South-East: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jun 21, 2019
KingDonPablo:
na ur papa be animal
People now defend terrorist.
Very pathetic.
Re: Fulani Vigilante In The South-East: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts by Patrioticman007(m): 8:53pm On Jun 21, 2019
Togo just trashed Igbo race like fowl and Nnamdi KANU did not see right to stand up for his subjects. What a shame!!!.

However its because of our shared colonial masters that , some ants called ipob have the audacity to insult Nigeria as a country.
Re: Fulani Vigilante In The South-East: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts by shineeye1: 8:54pm On Jun 21, 2019
South east governors playing the good boys to a junta like the notorious miyeti Allah! Ironically the greatest misrepresentation of our people always come from charlatan political rulers.
Re: Fulani Vigilante In The South-East: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts by tsdarkside(m): 8:55pm On Jun 21, 2019
Juliusmalema:

you know,its gossip stuff....

kiiiikikikiki....

do you know nigeria build drones called amebo....??

hilarious....

Re: Fulani Vigilante In The South-East: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts by delishpot: 8:55pm On Jun 21, 2019
Slowly but surely! grin
Re: Fulani Vigilante In The South-East: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts by bigiyaro(m): 8:58pm On Jun 21, 2019
I stand with kanu on this one!
obviously the fulanisation plan of the FG aka bubu and Abba kyari in conjunction with the military chifes is gradually being rolled out. after the 100 billion funding, and radio station for mobilization, strategic arming and movement into the Igbo hinter lands is on course. Bandits are are ravaging the north west, i think the fulanis should go home and defend their kits and kin instead of doing "police work" in the East, moreover the army should declare another type of dance instead of arming the terrorists, in any case God pass them.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Vigilante In The South-East: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts by Lovelyn451(f): 8:59pm On Jun 21, 2019
We have no leaders...Igbo have no leader, God I commit my family in your hands
Re: Fulani Vigilante In The South-East: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts by tsdarkside(m): 9:02pm On Jun 21, 2019
Lovelyn451:
We have no leaders...Igbo have no leader, God I commit my family in your hands

hahahaha....you talk as if its the end of the world....
Re: Fulani Vigilante In The South-East: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts by buchilino(m): 9:03pm On Jun 21, 2019
OfficialAPCNig:

So NK couldn't make a complete statement without being hateful and dragging Yorubas into his rant.

South East Governors, Ohaneze, Afenifere and all peaceful yorubas not their moslems though are united in their stance against the Fulani's demands.

Nnamdi should learn to work with the SEGF and Ohaneze and quit casting aspersion on them.

For the ignorant, Igbos have armed vigilante in Kano.

SO KANO IS NOW NORTHERN NIGERIA
Re: Fulani Vigilante In The South-East: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts by Lovelyn451(f): 9:04pm On Jun 21, 2019
tsdarkside:

hahahaha....you talk as if its the end of the world....
it is...do u know what it means to not have someone to support you in life? Ask orphans
Re: Fulani Vigilante In The South-East: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts by CHIGIM: 9:06pm On Jun 21, 2019
Na God go punish this fool for me, just be deceiving people any how, were is the evidence u say u will show us to prove that bobo is dead we are still waiting for the forensic prove.please God help us kill this guy so we can rest.
Re: Fulani Vigilante In The South-East: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts by buchilino(m): 9:06pm On Jun 21, 2019
Patrioticman007:
Togo just trashed Igbo race like fowl and Nnamdi KANU did not see right to stand up for his subjects. What a shame!!!.

However its because of our shared colonial masters that , some ants called ipob have the audacity to insult Nigeria as a country.

UR SMOKING 2 MUCH WEED, TRY N CUT DOWN THE QUANTITY.
Re: Fulani Vigilante In The South-East: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts by Unrated900(m): 9:08pm On Jun 21, 2019
We IGBOS are not smart at all,if our stupid leader is really a courageous man let him come to Nigeria and face the government on behalf of us.

How on earth is he going to be giving us orders from afar

He is busy enjoying in Israel while we are here.

Kanu if you are really a courageous man please come to Nigeria and help us out.

Stupid leader

Signed by Emeka
Re: Fulani Vigilante In The South-East: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts by Amah70: 9:08pm On Jun 21, 2019
Timmypromise:
Please come home
As a leader your must lead us to fight for our freedom
Not hiding behind keyboard
At least we witness what happen to one Igbo professor in Ghana

Last time, you taunted NK to come home to talk about Biafra. He returned.

Last time you taunted those who want Biafra to dare march on Nigeria's soil, they dared you in millions.

Truth is: only Oyibo colonial masters still hold one Nigeria together, not force of Nigeria Army, not force of northern Nigeria or Western Nigeria, neither the force of both north and south west combined.

Receive dense.

5 Likes

Re: Fulani Vigilante In The South-East: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts by Unrated900(m): 9:11pm On Jun 21, 2019
Amah70:

Last time, you taunted NK to come home to talk about Biafra. He returned.

Last time you taunted those who want Biafra to dare march on Nigeria's soil, they dared you in millions.

Truth is: only Oyibo colonial masters still hold one Nigeria together, not force of Nigeria Army, not force of northern Nigeria or Western Nigeria, neither the force of both north and south west combined.

Receive dense.

Be honest let him come down to Nigeria
Re: Fulani Vigilante In The South-East: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts by Unrated900(m): 9:12pm On Jun 21, 2019
Please our leader come to Nigeria and stop hiding behind keyboards giving us order.

We are tired of your sick life.come and help us out since you are good in facing government.

After-all Fela did it and we knows where he is

Our stupid leader come to Nigeria

Signed by me Emeka
Re: Fulani Vigilante In The South-East: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts by kmaster007: 9:15pm On Jun 21, 2019
See This Run Away Biafra Leader They Talk, Your People Them They Wait For You Here And Your Their Enjoying Fresh Weather.... Chai! Chai!! Chai!!!
Re: Fulani Vigilante In The South-East: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts by Unrated900(m): 9:16pm On Jun 21, 2019
CHIGIM:
Na God go punish this fool for me, just be deceiving people any how, were is the evidence u say u will show us to prove that bobo is dead we are still waiting for the forensic prove.please God help us kill this guy so we can rest.

Lol you are interesting my concern is that the pig cannot come and face the government he was only hiding behind keyboard shouting stupid senseless man

One Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Fulani Vigilante In The South-East: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts by Khris007: 9:17pm On Jun 21, 2019
The cone heads and Aboki almajiri goats are already wailing grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Vigilante In The South-East: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts by ernieboy(m): 9:21pm On Jun 21, 2019
tsdarkside:
someboby should tell this fool halfcast to shvt the fvck up....

we nigerians can deal with this matter alone....
is he not a Nigerian too?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sack Abba Kyari Now – Deji Adeyanju, Calls On Interpol To Arrest Him / Alaoji: Another Power Plant (1074MW) Getting Ready To Be Launched In Abia State / APC Denounces Defections, Says PDP Politicians Should Stay In Their Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.